DaRythymDivine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The War Against Syria

+2
quicksilvercrescendo
tgII
6 posters

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

The War Against Syria - Page 4 Empty Re: The War Against Syria

Post  tgII Tue 29 Jan 2013, 09:13

re: dirty tricks bag again on Syria - another chemical weapon pretext

This is another possible false flag attempt to implicate the Syrian Army in the use
of chemical weapons on the Syrian population.

Did a check on rent videos being released by the FSA and sure enough, found one
recent video of a foreignJihadi coming out of a building completely unprotected
holding three plastic yellow bottles with red caps. The title of the video footage
read: Chemical weapons being used in Syria.

Really like this chick, very cool. The Syriangirl Partisan. She is talking about hacked
emails.

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  tgII Tue 29 Jan 2013, 23:13

re: you're welcome, Flames, regarding updates on Syria

Do you know what motives me to do this? Awhile back a viewed a seven minute
video of children who were apparently caught in an explosion aimed at civilians
in Syria.

The video contained footage of little children who were being brought into the
emergency room in the midst of absolute panic. Most of the children were dead,
others had missing limbs, one child had part of its head removed, another child
was brought in and the poor little child had its intestines and stomach hanging out.

I don't fucking know what else to do to help them?

Then, a little boy was brought in and he was gasping for breath. He suffered some
kind of shrapnel wound that penetrated his upper chest and he struggling to breath.
In the footage I saw him take his last breath.

It is enormously complex in Syria and in the entire region. I want to archive it here
for posterity. Whether anyone reads it or even gives a shit doesn't make any
difference to me. At least I can say I did what I could to catalog the events in a
consistent cohesive way.

Note: I post commentary on every video being released on Syria on LiveLeak and
am getting more and more requests for the excellent descriptions and insights
compared to all the immature stupid shit most are putting up on LiveLeak under
the Syria videos.

The FSA must fucking hate me because I have destroyed every propaganda video
they have posted.
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Wed 30 Jan 2013, 00:39

re: "what country is next in the Middle East"

Iran.

This is what Syria is all about. I am now trying to wrap my brain, what's left of it,
around what I have been reading about these different sectarian groups re: Sunni,
Alawaite, Wahabbi (a branch of Sunni), Shiite, Alawite, Christian, Sephardic
Jews
that have essentially lived rather peacefully together in Syria until now with
maybe the exception of the Wahabbi.

Why the sudden sectarian bloodshed? Because that is how to destroy and destabilize
a country. By sending in death squads to kill people in these different sectarian
groups so that they turn on each other in revenge, once that escalates there is no
stopping it which then becomes existential (fight for survival).

Have been reading that the different sectarian groups based on ancient Iranian
history
have been allied closely between the rulers of Syria and Iran, and that what
we're seeing here is this allegiance being fractured which will ultimately eliminate
Syria for an eventual attack on Iran at some point.

Will dig more out on this at some point.

Absolutely no news source no matter the origin should be relied on or trusted
without thorough incredibly rigorous research for proof and multiple sources to
confirm anything.

Half of understanding this complexity is knowing that this isn't news per se, it is
essentially psychological warfare and the British sources are all very, very good at
this.

For example:

I just read a news piece saying that Bashar Al-Assad's wife is pregnant and that she
is Sunni, unlike Bashar Al-Assad who it is alleged is Alawite. If this is true, then this
completely destroys any western propaganda notion that Syria is an intolerant state
towards the many sects living in Syria outside of the Alawites.

The Alawites seem to be a closer branch to Muhammad from what I have been able
to tell, and I know very little of this history until just recently. Muhammad wanted
a more ethical religion to get along, and not based on all this sectarian division with
the potential for violence, I think.

How their Sharia law gets twisted to such perversion over the centuries is beyond
me.
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Wed 30 Jan 2013, 02:04

re: the global techno elite plans post Syria

There is it seems, an organizational very long term plan underway here that started
before my birth and will continue long after my death to smash down the concept of
nation-states to rebuild over them these economic regions in which those more
fortunate, if that is even possible, slave for these global corporations that meet in
such places as Davos, Switzerland annually to work out the details.

This is what we are witnessing in Syria: the many sectarian tribes with religious
differences have been exploited for weaknesses and are now in an existential struggle
resulting in them destroying their own country in Syria. Once the mess is cleaned up,
and potentially a hundred thousand or more are killed off, Syria will be rearranged to
look something like that Chinese economic industrial zone planned for Hamas, Syria.

The next huge project for these global planners will be Iran. The behind the scenes
operatives re: think tanks, universities, religious missionaries (embedded operatives),
USAID, Jesuit networks especially in Lebanon, intelligence agencies etc., are working
hard to sever the ancient sectarian alliance between the leadership of Syria and Iran
so that Iran will be isolated. American "statesmanship" is a branch of the Pentagon,
the U.S. Military answers to the state department, they placed economic sanctions
on Syria and this in turn meant that funding for UNESCO ceased.

This then led to UNESCO staff in Syria, who were providing protection and security for
the hundreds of ancient historically significant sites in Syria, to leave their security
positions at these ancient sites subsequently resulting in the destruction of these sites
by this international criminal terrorist attack on Syria.

The attack on Syria by an internationally financed (the petrodollar states of Saudi
Arabia and Qatar
) and equipped Islamic Jihadi mercenary force (95 percent are
foreigners) who are "Allah Akabar" ranting lunatic canon fodder has been devastating
beyond description. I have viewed scores of videos coming out of Syria. The destruction
is horrific. Entire villages and towns in Syria nothing but rubble and dust.

The tragedy stupefies me. I have no explanation anymore. Or maybe I do but don't
want to accept it?

The global techno elite win. The rest of humanity if they aren't triaged off, will
simply become a slave class to keep the gears oiled in slog labor nodal points.

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Wed 30 Jan 2013, 02:19

re: follow up to the above post on the global techno elite

Sharing this with the board from another researcher who I regularly correspond with
to compare notes not only on Syria, but this global techno elite in the ascendancy.

The Ascendancy of the Scientific Dictatorship.

Notice the difference between the way the DOD [Department of Defense] Guidance is written and General Ham's description of Africom's activities in Africa. General Ham sounds more like a UN NGO than he does a military man.

Mission sets in Africa

Countering extremist organizations and threats in Africa - manifests as "undermining governance of those countries [more recently Mali and Algeria] and establishing their own regime of control outside of legitimate government control". (Side Note: logical islands? Isn't that the same thing that's being done here in the United States with the intermodal commerce zones - i.e. inland ports? [being organized and controlled by China] He [General Ham] named a lot of insurgent groups - sounds like so-called Sovereign Citizens doesn't it? It sure seems like it to me.) [this is called "posturing" and is precisely what the Southern Poverty Law Center in the United States does through their networks to take down patriot groups and individual dissenters by labeling them "sovereign citizens" when no such thing exists in law]

Here is what I'm getting from General Ham - plus what I know from my research:

We have USAID [USAID is spook central] and the CIA operating covertly to support the insurgency to break nation-states [Syria; the Syrians threatened to kill America's Ambassador to Syria, Robert Ford, when the Syrians discovered Ford who is fluent in Arabic and Turkish, was alleged to be recruiting death squads in Iraq and was apparently doing the same recruiting in Syria] as a prerequisite for "global governance" under the direction of the U.S. State Department. We have the military operating in regional command structures - reporting to Ambassadors (who work for the State Department) fighting insurgent groups [foreign Islamic Jihadi mercenaries in Syria who want to have a Sharia state of their own who will and do kill anyone who gets in their way] who are trying to operate outside nation-state boundaries and who intend to establish their own regimes. The U.S. Military, USAID and the CIA are all working on implementing "smart systems" - which are required for the global governance system - and the American taxpayer is paying for all of it. [that includes incredibly advanced drone technology and networked satellites that can look down and "see" every fucking last square inch of earth!? The system is called "ARGUS"]

And that makes sense from the strategic standpoint of having one plan (global technocractic tyranny) translated culturally for the various countries - with media reporting back to the U.S. being the cultural version which makes it seem like different things happening in different countries - when in fact, it is one thing happening in all countries - with the U.S. and NATO [massive pedophile network and drug monopoly to enforce and compel obedience]behind it.

Obey or get snuffed by a drone. So, what happens when technology becomes their
"God?"
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Wed 30 Jan 2013, 22:45

Here Come The Drones, Or The True Reason For The Mali Incursion

...the rising importance of Africa in the world's power and money echelons, it is not entirely surprising that the NY Times reports that US military command in Africa is actively preparing to establish a drone base in northwest Africa to increase "unarmed surveillance missions on the local affiliate of Al Qaeda and other Islamist extremist groups" that American and other Western officials say pose a growing menace to the region. It would appear Niger will be the most likely place for the base - from which officials envision flying only unarmed surveillance drones though, of course, they have not ruled out conducting missile strikes at some point if the threat worsens. “This is directly related to the Mali mission, but it could also give Africom a more enduring presence for I.S.R.,” one American military official said Sunday, referring to intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance. Perhaps, actually scratch the "perhaps", what is really happening is the US now has a drone base with which to supervise Chinese expansion in Northweast Africa, anda drone fleet to use defensively and offensively as it sees fit.

The War Against Syria - Page 4 China210
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Thu 31 Jan 2013, 20:05

Correct me if im wrong, but this is a clear case of international terrorism , why are blair bush cameron obama and the UN not shouting "Terrorists"

Im confused

Iran threatens to retaliate after Israel bombs 'Russian weapons convoy' in Syria
Iranian minister says Israel air strike will have implications for Tel Aviv
U.S. officials say strike by Israel destroyed Russian anti-air missiles
Syrian authorities say a military research centre was hit, Israel is silent

Syria and Iran today threatened to retaliate after Israel launched an air strike near Damascus.

Syrian Ambassador to Lebanon, Ali Abdul-Karim Ali, says Damascus has 'the option and the surprise to retaliate'.

He said he cannot predict when the retaliation will be, saying it is up to relevant authorities to prepare for it.

In Iran, the semi-official Fars news agency quoted Deputy Foreign Minister Hossein Amir Abdollahian today as saying the raid on Syria will have significant implications for the Israeli city of Tel Aviv.

U.S. officials said Israel launched a rare airstrike inside Syria yesterday, targeting a convoy believed to contain anti-aircraft weapons bound for Hezbollah.

The Syrian military denied the existence of any such shipment and said a scientific research facility outside Damascus was hit.

The attack adds a potentially flammable new element to tensions already heightened by Syria's civil war.

More...
Hands bound behind them and shot in the head: Merciless executions of 65 people dumped by a river in Aleppo
Baby born into a bloodbath: President Assad's British-born wife Asma, 37, said to be PREGNANT with her fourth child
Britain to give £21million extra aid to Syria as thousands of refugees flee war-torn country

It was the latest salvo in Israel's long-running effort to disrupt the Shiite militia's quest to build an arsenal capable of defending against Israel's air force and spreading destruction inside the Jewish state.

Regional security officials said the strike, which occurred overnight Tuesday, targeted a site near the Lebanese border, while a Syrian army statement said it destroyed a military research center northwest of the capital, Damascus.

They appeared to be referring to the same incident.

U.S. officials said the target was a truck convoy that Israel believed was carrying sophisticated anti-aircraft weapons bound for Hezbollah in Lebanon.

They spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorised to speak about the operation.

Regional officials said the shipment included sophisticated Russian-made SA-17 anti-aircraft missiles, which if acquired by Hezbollah would be 'game-changing', enabling the militants to shoot down Israeli jets, helicopters and surveillance drones.

The officials spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to brief the media.

In a statement, the Syrian military denied the existence of any such shipment and said a scientific research facility outside Damascus was hit by the Israeli warplanes.

The Israeli military declined to comment. However, many in Israel worry that as Syrian President Bashar Assad loses power, he could strike back by transferring chemical or advanced weapons to Hezbollah, which is neighboring Lebanon's most powerful military force and is committed to Israel's destruction.

Russia has expressed concern at an alleged Israeli attack on Syria, saying such a strike would be an unacceptable violation of the UN Charter.

Russia has steadfastly refused to denounce Syrian President Bashar al-Assad during the 22-month conflict that has killed more than 60,000 people.

The Russian Foreign Ministry said: 'If this information is confirmed, then we are dealing with unprovoked attacks on targets on the territory of a sovereign country, which blatantly violates the UN Charter and is unacceptable, no matter the motives to justify it.'

The airstrike follows decades of enmity between Israel and allies Syria and Hezbollah, which consider the Jewish state their mortal enemy. The situation has been further complicated by the civil war raging in Syria between the Assad regime and rebel brigades seeking his ouster.

The war has sapped Assad's power and threatens to deprive Hezbollah of a key supporter, in addition to its land corridor to Iran. The two countries provide Hezbollah with the bulk of its funding and arms.

A Syrian military statement read aloud on state TV Wednesday said low-flying Israeli jets crossed into Syria over the Israeli-occupied Golan Heights and bombed a military research center in the area of Jamraya, northwest of Damascus.

The strike destroyed the center and damaged a nearby building, killing two workers and wounding five others, the statement said.

The military denied the existence of any convoy bound for Lebanon, saying the center was responsible for 'raising the level of resistance and self-defense' of Syria's military.

This proves that Israel is the instigator, beneficiary and sometimes executor of the terrorist acts targeting Syria and its people,' the statement said.

Israel and Hezbollah fought an inconclusive 34-day war in 2006 that left 1,200 Lebanese and 160 Israelis dead.

While the border has been largely quiet since, the struggle has taken other forms. Hezbollah has accused Israel of assassinating a top commander, and Israel blamed Hezbollah and Iran for a July 2012 attack on Israeli tourists in Bulgaria.

In October, Hezbollah launched an Iranian-made reconnaissance drone over Israel, using the incident to brag about its expanding capabilities.

Israeli officials believe that Hezbollah's arsenal has markedly improved since 2006, now boasting tens of thousands of rockets and missiles and the ability to strike almost anywhere inside Israel.

Israel suspects that Damascus obtained a battery of SA-17s from Russia after an alleged Israeli airstrike in 2007 that destroyed an unfinished Syrian nuclear reactor.

Earlier this week, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu warned of the dangers of Syria's 'deadly weapons,' saying the country is 'increasingly coming apart.'

The same day, Israel moved a battery of its new 'Iron Dome' rocket defense system to the northern city of Haifa, which was battered by Hezbollah rocket fire in the 2006 war. The Israeli army called that move 'routine'.

Syria, however, cast the airstrike in a different light, linked to the country's civil war, which it blames on terrorists carrying out an international conspiracy.

Despite its icy relations with Assad, Israel has remained on the sidelines of efforts to topple him, while keeping up defenses against possible attacks.

Israeli defense officials have carefully monitored Syria's chemical weapons, fearing Assad could deploy them or lose control of them to extremist fighters among the rebels.

President Barack Obama has called the use of chemical weapons a 'red line' that if crossed could prompt direct U.S. intervention, though U.S. officials have said Syria's stockpiles still appear to be under government control.

The strike was Israel's first inside Syria since September 2007, when warplanes destroyed a site that the U.N. nuclear watchdog deemed likely to be a nuclear reactor. Syria denied the claim, saying the building was a non-nuclear military site.

Israeli defense officials have carefully monitored Syria's chemical weapons, fearing Assad could deploy them or lose control of them to extremist fighters among the rebels.

President Barack Obama has called the use of chemical weapons a 'red line' that if crossed could prompt direct U.S. intervention, though U.S. officials have said Syria's stockpiles still appear to be under government control.

The strike was Israel's first inside Syria since September 2007, when warplanes destroyed a site that the U.N. nuclear watchdog deemed likely to be a nuclear reactor. Syria denied the claim, saying the building was a non-nuclear military site.

In May 2011, only two months after the uprising against Assad started, hundreds of Palestinians overran the tightly controlled Syria-Israeli frontier in a move widely thought to have been facilitated by the Assad regime to divert the world's gaze from his growing troubles at home.

And how could this statement ever be released in public and taken seriously Very Happy ok its not official but its put forth as "Legitamate Reasoning "

U.S. officials said Israel launched a rare airstrike inside Syria yesterday, targeting a convoy believed to contain anti-aircraft weapons bound for Hezbollah.
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

https://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Fri 01 Feb 2013, 01:09

re: Israeli bombing of Syria

Now I am wondering if Israel and Syria didn't work out some agreement between
their intelligence services for this bombing? Getting more complex by the hour.

More coming.
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Fri 01 Feb 2013, 01:49

One might think that if syria were actually moving anti-aircraft technology through syria to their neighbours , they would actually have superior anti-aircraft technology guarding the syrian airspace and yet it is reported as a pigeon shoot , the syrian air defence were probably having a training incident

aw oh - the puppet relays his commands
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Fri 01 Feb 2013, 03:14

re: Syria moving anti-aircraft missile technology.

Haven't heard that one yet. I suspect that is why the Israelis were able to penetrated
Syrian airspace unmolested re: previous post. News reports the Israeli jets flew low
under radar and went after some type of military installation/facility of a research
nature or possibly a chemical weapons storage facility.

"under radar?" Yeah, right. What the fuck is this, pre-WWII radar technology?

If it was a weapons storage facility the Israelis bombed that would be an act that
wouldn't make any sense at all re: blow up a chemical weapons facility or depot and
risk letting loose chemical weapon components from the depot?

Syrian crews are not trained adequately on Russian systems, that's my reading.
Also, the anti-aircraft Russian-made missile systems would be well protected/hidden
and probably closely located to well defended Syrian military enclosures as well as
being located along the well protected Syrian coast along the Mediterranean as a
defensive measure against incoming ship and submarine launched cruise missiles
and carrier launched aircraft.

Or, get this. Maybe the Israelis didn't send fighters into Syria? Maybe it was a
staged event with news reports injected into the media to make it appear there
was an Israeli attack? Do we know for sure? I don't. What do Syrian-based news
reports suggest? Is there footage of the bombed target? Witnesses on the ground
to verify they were Israeli jets? What are Israel-based news reports covering?

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Fri 01 Feb 2013, 03:34

re: French invasion of Mali

Maybe we should open up a thread for each country being systematically attacked?

Here Come The Drones, Or The True Reason For The Mali Incursion

In a discussion the other day with Joseph Farrell, he mentioned that the Germans
are reclaiming their gold reserves stored in other countries including at the Federal
Reserve in New York and in France from this quote (not from Joseph Farrell but
the news source hyperlinked below):

Recently in October 2012, the Bundesbank responded to public allegations regarding the legitimacy of its overseas gold holdings saying, "for years, our gold has been stored by the highly esteemed central banks of the United States, Great Britain and France without provoking any complaints whatsoever – not by just any fly-by-night operators. Part of the debate in Germany has veered somewhat towards the absurd.

So, I did some checking around to verify this claim. It appears that yes, Germany's
Bundesbank has started repatriating Germany's gold.

Here are images of the Federal Reserve in New York where some of Germany's gold
has been stored since after WWII. So, why is germany's Bundesbank repatriating all
of its gold, and if it is being repatriated as alleged, does this confirm Joseph Farrell's
observations about France going into Mali to not "stop a Islamic Jihadi terrorist attack
on that country", but to reclaim the gold mines there (Mali is a huge producer of gold)
to repatriate Germany's claimed gold stored in France with future gold taken out of
what appears to be France's reclaiming the gold mines in Mali?

Here are the images and worth viewing if you can?

Something is being worked on behind the scenes concerning the Bundesbank and Germany's
worldwide gold holdings.

But can we keep this thread just for Syria, please?

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Fri 01 Feb 2013, 05:33

re: Mr. Obama speaks on the Syrian regime "warring on its own people"

Utter contemptible lies, obfuscation, duplicity, and cunning American rhetoric
against Syria. Whether anyone realizes it or not this is a blood liable against
the Syrian people.

Listen carefully to the psycho linguistic programming triggering an emotional
response from the people who listen to this talk to the American brain dead.

So, the Islamic foreign Jihadi mercenaries get another $155 million.

This is just the beginning, American military power is going into Africa to smash
down all those countries there as well.
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Fri 01 Feb 2013, 05:40

re: news of Israeli delivery of 8 bunker busters on Syria

Good to check Israeli sources. The bombing apparently, killed Iranians who were
protecting the site that was bombed in Syria.

Hard to determine exactly what was bombed. What will Iran do? Syria came out
and said Israel is going to get a "surprise." Probably just rhetoric.

Apparently, this wasn't the only provocation and outward aggressive attack on
Syria by the israelis, they have been flying into Syrian territory regularly.

Morris talks about the Israeli attack on Syria as having more of a psychological
impact.

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Fri 01 Feb 2013, 22:37

At the deep base pulse of this mid east / african "theatre" (isnt it interesting that battlegrounds are often referred to as the theatre) there is the need by an anonymous peak of corporate control to continually develop privatised security and knowledge of all individual activity in all developed countries and their thoughts throughout the developed world, in addition to the justification of war and weapons sales to these progressively dumbed down tax payin drug takin citizens

KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Sat 02 Feb 2013, 02:04

Simply put, PNAC is alive and well.

quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  tgII Sun 03 Feb 2013, 23:07

re: battle scenes from Syria

Flames, if you scroll from the bottom up the Jihadi seems to get better at the
top. Hahahahaha....
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Sun 03 Feb 2013, 23:29

re: Syria's best friend attacks them

I always find the essays on this blog very educational and insightful and this essay is
no exceptions.

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Tue 05 Feb 2013, 00:22

re: the plan always was to destabilize and balkanize Syria

Israel is stepping in to speed up the destabilization because the foreign Jihadi
terrorists have proven themselves incapable of bringing about any positive change
for Syria.

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Wed 06 Feb 2013, 22:41

re: Godspeed to the Syrian Army; you guys are the greatest

The Syrian Army is taking on the whole world. Godspeed.

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Sat 09 Feb 2013, 11:49

Galloway phone-in on syria and the illegal terrorist backing lying cheating excuse for Justice called the UN and western government majority and the recent history of Mali, french / english sudan , comer chopped up for free helpings of its resources

KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Sat 09 Feb 2013, 12:46

re: George Galloway discussion on Syria

Wonder how he gets away with broadcasting the way he does and that there is no
one else like George Galloway?

So, Israel bombs several trucks, and that's it? That is alleged to be all the weapons
Israel charges Syria with moving into Lebanon to arm Hezbollah?

If it wasn't for Russia and Vladimir Putin Turkey would have already attacked Syria.
When Turkey attacks Syria then the shit is going to hit the fan.

Israel is provoking Syria and much to Bashar Al-Assad's credit Syria didn't retaliate.
The foreign Jihadi terrorists many from Saudi Arabia are getting there asses kicked
in Syria although not without a price to the Syrian Army.

The next target is Algeria.
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Mon 11 Feb 2013, 23:54

re: old video clip of Hillary Clinton describing how the U.S. financed and helped
create the Al-Qaeda (data base) terrorist network deployed in Iraq, Afghanistan,
Pakistan, Libya and now in Syria

Hillary Clinton is rather frank about her knowledge of the creation of terrorist
networks used against what was then the Soviet Union when Afghanistan was
invaded in 1980.

Now what needs to be done is expose the Muslim Brotherhood because those are
the networks deployed currently against Syria.

And did anyone catch the video of the Muslim who took his shoes off and threw
them at Paul Bremmer while Bremmer was in Britain?

The Muslim told Bremmer he did not like the U.S. for fucking up Iraq, and for
fucking democracy.

Listen to the people there clap after Bremmer makes some kind of smart ass
remark. Pathetic, absolutely pathetic. Bremmer was the first "governor" of Iraq
when it was destroyed.

Now look what the international criminal conspiracy are doing to Syria with these
same terrorist networks they created?
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Tue 12 Feb 2013, 02:20

re: Syrians want the foreign Islamic Jihadi terrorists out of their country

That might be a bit difficult to do at this juncture.

And not to dismiss the fact that Israel trains and arms terrorist groups.

Does Israel train and arm terrorists operating in Syria?

Israel retaliating against Iran alleged to be training terrorists against Syria? Who is
"right?" Who is "wrong?" How many people make up their minds about these events
based strictly on the news media?

We support Israel because....

We support Iran because....

Here is an example of the weaponry that was intercepted.

In November, 2009 Israeli naval commandoes intercepted a ship 100 miles off the coast of Israel carrying weapons bound for Hezbollah. The ship. which was flying the flag of Antigua and destined for the Syrian port of Latakia, contained 500 tons of arms that were hidden among dozens of other containers carrying commercial cargo. A total of about 9,000 mortar bombs of different types were seized, along with about 3,000 Katyusha artillery rockets, 3,000 recoilless gun shells, 20,000 grenades and more than a half million rounds of small arms. [22]

Imagine what weaponry gets in that is not detected or is on Russian ships going
into Syria?

Weapons: Yugoslavia; Croatia; China; U.S.; Germany; Belgium; UK; Russia.

As soon as it can be located it will be posted, but an article written in 2009 suggested
Israel had a training base set up in Israel training terrorists who were then funneled
into different countries into the region. Are any of those terrorists now in the ranks of
the Syrian opposition groups?

What an absolute clusterfuck they have created in the region.

By this information here, is Israel the only country that can arm and train dissident
political groups who object to Israel's domination of the region? Notice how loosely
the term "terrorism" is used in this context. It means any group that is threatened
and arms themselves for protection are "terrorists."

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum