DaRythymDivine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Political News or Comments

+10
Sputnik
highnoon
SunoftheMourning
seraphim
hrblsh
quicksilvercrescendo
KapitanScarlet
tgII
Flames
rainyday
14 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Political News  or Comments - Page 17 Empty Re: Political News or Comments

Post  Sputnik Sat 11 Dec 2010, 01:55

Kapis and Quicksilver, curse be on you for putting down the teenager in the vid I posted,
and may all of the education your received be your downfall.
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Sat 11 Dec 2010, 02:05

Bobdog: the Talmud preceded whoever the Jews are today. If
you want a really good understanding of this it is suggested Stan
Tenen
or truthbeknown.com be a good start.

The thing about the child sex with the British oligarchy is that they have
institutionalized it within the Worshipful Companies through what are
called 'bonded pedophiles' to extort and intimidate world leaders.

If you read page 5 in this book about the Skinners and Tailors Livery
Companies
, I will explain the details as to how they operate today. This
story is totally fascinating. This is a quote in old English so may be a
bit difficult to comprehend:

Kapis and Qsc: seems we don't have a happy camper here do
we?

The video of the teenager above reminds me of Ralph Waldo Emerson,
who said: "What you say speaks so loudly that what you do I cannot
hear."

I'll give him ten years and then check in to see what he's up to?
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Sat 11 Dec 2010, 03:46

Lada wrote: curse be on you for putting down the teenager in the vid I posted,

What is it you like about him, his 45 degree angled neck probably from having a domineering father that silverspoon fed him and trained him on a lead, or is it his tonyblair emotional seductive charm , it worked for blair, hes now a multimillion pound globetrotter

In any case , if you read my post correctly, reading the words , then you would have noted that i am for these protests , especially from a sector of society ....that is a non-productive 4 year holiday paid by taxpayers
They sleep till 11am, get up , maybe attend a 1 hour lecture , then do a little bit of reading in the evening and expect everyone else to pay for their privelage, no im actually for them paying some fees for their extra adult education beyond the free preliminary stuff

So im not in agreement with their protest subject, but i am in agreement with their arousal of the spirit of protest ......it was theirs wasnt it ?????????????

Now in the uk, the elite grip on the main arteries of human expression in the 2 leading areas of potency , that being politics and journalism , is astounding .
The current cabinet ministers of the current coalition government are all millionaires and the majority of them were educated in oxford
40 of the top 100 journalists in the uk are all educated in oxford
God knows how many of these mothers are in the BBC, but currently a scotsman is studying that for a tv program to come

Now something else of interest is that almost all these ministers of politics and journalists have done the same degree , what is commonly known as a PPE, which is Politics , Philosophy and economics

So in effect, one university degree and its conditioned opinions controls most of the uk power dynamics

How in gods name can there be any form of true democracy while that limited perception of reality sits in the seats of human trafficking power

Oops, let me get back to the teenagers rant, as i said, i found it wonderfull that these mothers are actually getting out of their warm cosy university dorms and getting on the streets

Then i thought to myself , WHAT BROUGHT THIS UPON THEM , as you know, the current government they are protesting aginst are the "extreme right" liberal conservative coalition who just took over from the sick labour blair regime

So woulnt it be interesting to you to find out whom is the real rousing influence if these ...teenagers, well i shall tell you , it is none other than the "extreme left" former Labour politician , Mr Tony Benn

Now Tony Benn is an mp i always had time for , and i aint going to sling any mud his way yet, but you know what then came to my mind.....yes you didnt guess it .... i thought to myself, surely then....the extreme left politician Tony Benn could not possibly also have done a PPE at OXFORD

But guess what, he really had

Benn was a pupil at Westminster School and later studied at New College, Oxford where he read Philosophy, Politics and Economics and was elected President of the Oxford Union. In later life, Benn attempted to remove public references to his private education from Who's Who; in the 1975 edition his entry stated "Education—still in progress". In the 1976 edition, almost all details of his biography were omitted save for his name, jobs as a Member of Parliament and as a Government Minister, and address; the publishers confirmed that Benn had sent back his draft entry with everything else struck through.[11] In the 1977 edition, Benn's entry disappeared entirely

Yeah, so there are many things to consider here mein friend without getting too emotional over silver-spooned teenagers having rant

I'll give him ten years and then check in to see what he's up to?
My thoughts exactly

KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

https://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Sat 11 Dec 2010, 04:23

Now in the uk, the elite grip on the main arteries of human expression in the 2 leading areas of potency , that being politics and journalism , is astounding .
The current cabinet ministers of the current coalition government are all millionaires and the majority of them were educated in oxford
40 of the top 100 journalists in the uk are all educated in oxford
God knows how many of these mothers are in the BBC, but currently a scotsman is studying that for a tv program to come

Now careful, Kapis, there is already one Nazi on this board,
you don't want to have a bony finger pointed at you with an
accusatory 'Nazi' attached do you?

As far as Oxford is concerned , PPE is a rhetorical intellectual shit
hole. I'm in a pensive move; this is for you little vulture:

Oxford has this attitude, "We are more righteous than those guys
because we worship god A, the "true god"; while those heathens
worship god B. That gives us the right and duty to steal their stuff!"
Actually, the gods come second; the greed is the source of the
religion. Because this impulse is against nature, a rationalization is
necessary to attempt to justify it, so that any pangs of conscience
at exploiting one's fellow man can be dismissed. "He deserved it:
he's inferior." Or the financial elite who control Oxford: "The plebs
are lazy and ignorant: that's why they deserve much less that we
do. We're allowed to trick 'em." (A vs. "not A".)

That's Oxford in nutshell, fuck 'em.

Those two leading areas would be controlled by the Worshipful
Company of Stationers and Newspaper Makers and the Worshipful
Company of Technologists. Also, Kapis, Oxford is where British
load their intelligence services from. Don't be surprised if that little
up and coming teenager is offered a life time of service if he services
the Crown.

Wonder what prep school he went to? I'd shit a little vulture
brick if it turns out to be Eton.
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Sat 11 Dec 2010, 12:38

Just took a pry into the last 55 years of british prime ministers and it makes interesting reading

Sir Anthony Eden - 1955 to 1957 = educated in oxford
Harold Macmillan – 1957 to 1963 = educated in oxford
Sir Alec Douglas Home - 1963 to 1964 = educated in oxford
Harold Wilson - 1964 to 1970 = educated in oxford
Edward Heath - 1970 to 1974 = educated in oxford
Harold Wilson – 1974 to 1976 = educated in oxford
James Callaghan – 1976 to 1979 = ( He gained the Senior Oxford Certificate in 1929, but could not afford entrance to university)
Margaret Thatcher - 1979 to 1990 = educated in oxford
John Major – 1990 to 1997 = (London Grammar School associated with Eton, Major now a KG )
Tony Blair – 1997 to 2007 = educated in oxford
Gordon Brown - 2007 to 2010 = unelected pm , educated in scotland , selected for an experimental fast stream education programme
David Cameron – Current Pm = Educated in Oxford

So i detect a common denominator of the leading puppet in british politics
Whenever that leading puppet takes up their office , or leaves it, they are televised taking a trip to buckingham palace to firstly swear allegiance to the management of the queens realm and then to resign that position , but what is not televised, is that they have to report to buck palace on a weekly basis .

The question is TG, are these worshipful companys also puppets of the monarchy, as they appear to be in historic development , or is the monarchy now , a convenient smokescreen cover for these companys ?

That's Oxford in nutshell, fuck 'em.
Those two leading areas would be controlled by the Worshipful
Company of Stationers and Newspaper Makers and the Worshipful
Company of Technologists.

I noticed that John major had been made a Knight of the Garter , i wonder why ...
An order of the monarchy

Some interesting observations on this order

The Most Noble Order of the Garter is an English order of chivalry. It is the world's oldest national order of knighthood in continuous existence and the pinnacle of the British honours system. Its membership is extremely limited, consisting of the Sovereign, the Prince of Wales—both being members ex officio and gaining membership upon acceding to one of the titles—and not more than twenty-four full members, or Companions. Male members are known as Knights Companion, whilst female members are known as Ladies Companion. The Order can also include certain extra members (members of the British Royal Family and foreign monarchs), known as Supernumerary Knights and Ladies. The Sovereign alone grants membership to the Order.

King George VI believed that the Order of the Garter and the Order of the Thistle had become too linked with political patronage. In 1946, with the agreement of the Prime Minister and the Leader of the Opposition, membership in these two orders became a personal gift of the Sovereign. Thus, the Sovereign personally selects Knights and Ladies Companion of the Garter, and need not act on the advice of Government.[16]

In addition, the Order includes supernumerary members, who do not count towards the limit of 24 companions. Several supernumerary members, known as "Royal Knights and Ladies of the Garter", belong to the royal family. These titles were introduced in 1786 by King George III so that his many sons would not count towards the limit on the number of companions. He created the statute of supernumerary members in 1805 so that any descendant of King George II could be installed as such a member. In 1831, this statute was extended again to include all descendants of King George I.[7]

With the installation of Emperor Alexander I of Russia in 1813, supernumerary membership was extended to foreign monarchs, who are known as "Stranger Knights and Ladies of the Garter".[8] Each such installation originally required the enactment of a statute; however, a 1954 statute authorises the regular admission of Stranger Knights or Ladies without further special enactments.[8] In lesser orders of chivalry, such foreign members would be regarded as having received honorary knighthoods.

Traditionally, reigning European monarchs are admitted to the Order. They are appointed as Strangers notwithstanding that many would be eligible for admission as Royal Knights and Ladies, as descendants of George I. Constantine II of Greece, neither in his short reign or since he was deposed in 1973, has succeeded his father Paul of Greece as a member of the Order. Similarly, Albert II of Belgium, although acceding to the throne in 1993, is the only Belgian monarch to date not to have been admitted to the Order. For a time, both Juliana, Queen of the Netherlands and her succesor, Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands were concurrently members of the Order as Stranger Ladies of the Garter.

The first non-Christian ruler to be admitted to the Order was Abdülmecid I, Sultan of the Ottoman Empire, in 1856 as a Stranger Knight.

The first, and to date only, member of the Order from South America, was Emperor Pedro II of Brazil, created a Stranger Knight in 1871. He was a member of the House of Braganza which also ruled in Portugal.

The first member of the Order admitted from Asia was Naser al-Din Shah Qajar, created a Stranger Knight in 1873. His immediate successor was also admitted to the Order in 1903, to be followed by the Meiji Emperor of Japan in 1906.

Currently, Akihito is the only non-European monarch and likely the only non-Christian who is a member of the Order. He is the fourth (consecutive) Emperor of Japan to be a Stranger Knight.

The first, and to date only, member of the Order from Africa was Haile Selassie, Emperor of Ethiopia, created a Stranger Knight in 1954.

The first knight from Australasia or Oceania was Richard Gardiner Casey, Baron Casey, an Australian politician, diplomat and the 16th Governor-General of Australia, created a Knight Companion in 1969. Subsequently, two more Australians, Sir Paul Hasluck and Sir Ninian Stephen were appointed. Three New Zealanders have been appointed; Charles Elworthy, Baron Elworthy, Sir Keith Holyoake and Sir Edmund Hillary. Sir Edmund's appointment was unusual for a Knight Companion from a Commonwealth Realm in that it did not result from political or military service.

There have been no appointments to date from North America.

The Sovereign may "degrade" members who have committed serious crimes, such as treason or who have taken up arms against her.

During the First World War, two Royal Knights and six Stranger Knights, all monarchs or princes of enemy nations and including Emperor Wilhelm II of Germany and Emperor Franz Joseph I of Austria, were struck off the roll of the Order or had their appointments annulled in 1915.[8]

The banner of Emperor Hirohito of Japan was removed from St. George's chapel when Japan entered World War II in 1941, but that banner and the Japanese monarch's knighthood were restored by Elizabeth II in 1971, at which time he made a State visit to the United Kingdom. The Emperor was particularly pleased by the restoration of his banner as a Knight of the Garter,[17] Perhaps curiously, Victor Emmanuel III of Italy remained a Stranger Knight after Italy entered World War II against the United Kingdom and her Allies, until his death in exile in 1947.

From the late 15th century, there was a formal ceremony of degradation, in which Garter King of Arms, accompanied by the rest of the heralds, proceeded to St George's Chapel. While Garter read the Instrument of Degradation, a herald climbed up a ladder and removed the former knight's banner, crest, helm and sword, throwing them down into the quire. The heralds then kicked them down the length of the chapel, out of the doors, and into the castle ditch. The last such formal degradation was that of the Duke of Ormonde in 1716.[18]

Descendants of Knights of the Garter may join The Society of the Friends of St George's and Descendants of the Knights of the Garter.

So even the nipponese emperor is kissing windsor ass TG, the Garter stretches far Very Happy

HEIL FEUHER Evil or Very Mad Razz
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Sat 11 Dec 2010, 13:23

Kapis, these Worshipful Companies have been excluded from all
the alternative historians and researchers. It is a mind blowing
line of inquiry never peered deeply into - until now.

The Worshipful Companies take precedence over the Crown; the
Crown is a fixture to entertain people with.

The history of these Worshipful Companies is absolutely brutal
with street fights and violence breaking out for example between
the Skinners and the Tailors for precedence at processions in the
City of London over the past seven hundred years. It is now
thought the Skinners and the Tailors alternate between even years
and odd years, known as 'sixes and sevens' in conducting events,
like for example the murder of JFK on up through 9/11. JFK
murdered in an odd year and 9/11 taking place in an odd year; the
Skinners conduct the hit and the Tailors clean up the mess and
spoliate (destroy) evidence. In the even years these to Livery
Companies trade places in order of precedence when hits are
licensed and they always trade places on Easter of every year.

Is is thought Brown set up the Carbon Disclosure Project and
extorted corporate leaders where $64 trillion dollars of credits
are now sitting in London. The world is waking up to this scam;
the Japanese and the Russians backed out of the Kyoto Protocols
at Cancun.

• On 28 June 2007, the day after Gordon Brown became Prime Minister, Miliband was appointed Foreign Secretary [a post which puts him in charge of funding the BBC World Service].

"Where ever you go you will always find an Oxford man at the top of every organization except in science." -- Cecil Rhodes

If you keep digging deep enough, Kapis, you will find these
Oxford graduates are always associated with a particular
Worshipful Company, i.e. Margaret Thatcher with the
Worshipful Company of Glovers.

This is an entirely new line of historical research and so we
are just getting started at exposing this. Other researchers
have mentioned the Worshipful Companies but absolutely
no one has penetrated this subject beyond surface observations.

Zieg Heil!!! Mein Fuher. (Hitler was a British agent)

Last edited by tgII on Wed 15 Dec 2010, 02:44; edited 1 time in total
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Sat 11 Dec 2010, 16:24

Kapis and Quicksilver, curse be on you for putting down the teenager in the vid I posted,

I didn't put anyone down. I simply expressed how I felt about the young man's speech, as I would if it were anyone up there giving what I considered a "boring" speech.

But perhaps in this day and age, such an honest expression of critique is no longer acceptable by those who wish...to be right.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Sun 12 Dec 2010, 17:50

Looks like someone wants to take that bank over as well.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Mon 13 Dec 2010, 03:06

• Looks like someone wants to take that bank over as well.

That would be D2 Banking at Canary Wharf. That's what this
network/hacking is doing.

Didn't someone mention that the 'Vatican runs London?'

Razz Laughing
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Tue 14 Dec 2010, 01:20

On the worshipful companys , the guilds predate the liverys , for example , the Worshipful Society of Apothecaries
The Worshipful Society of Apothecaries of London is one of the Livery Companies of the City of London. Originally, apothecaries, or pharmacists, were members of the Grocers' Company (1345) and before this the Guild of Pepperers formed in London in 1180
This is pre-the venitian influence, these guilds themselves were said to have organised from fraternitys , usually religious, otherwise known as the brotherhoods

If looking at the Order of precedence of the Livery companys today, the numero uno is the Worshipful Company of Mercers incorporated in 1394, seems more parallel with the venetian inputs ?

This company is the only one that has its own Private Chapel and its motto is "Honour to God"

For a historical symbolic connection, these Brotherhoods, Guilds , Livery companys were closely associated with religious activities, notably in support of chantry chapels and churches and the observance of ceremonies, notably the mystery plays.

As livery companies are founded by royal charter, they are under no obligation to file any records at Companies House. They are only accountable to their membership and the ways in which they spend their millions is totally discretionary. The power of the Financial Services Authority, the City watchdog, does not extend to candle-lit Company dining halls.

But this worshipful company of mercers decided in 2006 to publish their accounts ...

It makes startling reading. The accounts show that at the end of December 2005, the company had £454.6m of assets under management, a rise of £42m on the year before. Out of that total, £315.6m was in property and other fixed assets, including an extensive residential portfolio in Covent Garden and the Royal Exchange complex, the grandest shopping arcade in the City.
The Mercers also had £78.5m in quoted assets, up from £66.5m in the previous year. If the Company were a quoted investment trust, it would rank as one of the largest in the UK.
The clerk at one of the oldest Companies, who asked to remain anonymous, says: "It is fair to say that people were fairly staggered by the scale of Mercers's assets when they were published."
Although no figures exist, it is estimated that total assets held by the 107 Worshipful Companies could total £2bn. Those involved with livery companies believe that the Cloth Workers, Grocers, Drapers, Fishmongers, Goldsmiths and Leather-sellers are the richest, although no one knows which has the most assets.
And Companies are full of distinguished names from the City. Lord George of St Tudy, the former governor of the Bank of England, and Sir Brian Pitman, the former chairman of Lloyds TSB, are both court members at the Worshipful Company of International Bankers.
The Mercers was incorporated by Royal Charter in 1394. A mercer by definition was a trader in fine fabrics, although the last time a mercer was admitted as an apprentice to the company was 1888

An estimate of 2 billion assets for all 107 then companies does not seem that mega, but how accurate is that .
This is the piece that interest me,

Livery Companies are governed by a Master (known in some companies as the Prime Warden or Bailiff), a number of Wardens (who may be known as the Upper, Middle, Lower, or Renter wardens), and a Court of Assistants, which elects the Master and Wardens. The chief operating officer of the company is known as the Clerk.

If one can identify these "Court of Assistants" for this Worshipful company of Mercers, would that not be interesting in the realms of power plays TG ? These may be the hidden string pullers
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Tue 14 Dec 2010, 01:42

John Dee was a member of the Mercers.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Tue 14 Dec 2010, 05:28

Kapis, the understatement of the past 700 years:

• These may be the hidden string pullers

Allow me to elaborate; they're right out in the open. Read
Edgar Allen Poe's the Purloined Letter; hint, hint: its staring us
right in the face and this is why we don't understand all this.

• Livery Companies are governed by a Master (known in some companies as the Prime Warden or Bailiff), a number of Wardens (who may be known as the Upper, Middle, Lower, or Renter wardens), and a Court of Assistants, which elects the Master and Wardens. The chief operating officer of the company is known as the Clerk.

Let me give you just one example:

• The Lord Lieutenant of Greater London, former Lord Mayor, Alderman Sir David Brewer CMG, who sponsored the company and is one of its Honorary Liveryman, said “I am proud to be a member of Merchant Taylors’, one of the oldest Livery Companies; and now the youngest – the Security Professionals.

It was the Merchant Tailors who came in after 9/11 and
spoliated all the evidence; this was their task in the odd year
(2001). The Worshipful Company of Security Professionals? Is
that not ringing some very loud bells in your head? And it was
another Worshipful Company member and Lord with his company
ADT who has a 45 year contract with the United States and British
governments for the 'security' all of its government buildings and
offices. ADT controls all the CCTV cameras, i.e., Pentagon, Fort
Hood, WTC, London bombings (7/7).

You don't happen to notice a white unicorn on the top of their
crest do you?

• Political News  or Comments - Page 17 220px-WCoSP_Coat_of_Arms
    The Worshipful Company of Security Professionals

The Worshipful Company of Security Professionals (WCoSP) is one of the Livery Companies of the City of London. The company is a charitable organization [think Purloined Letter when you read this pablum] providing education and health services to members of the security professional community. Formed in 1999 [right before 9/11 too] when the, now Past Masters, Steve Neville and John Purnell QPM DL registered The Guild of Security Professionals with the City of London Chamberlain's Office as The Guild of Security Professionals. On 18 November 1999 Twelve Principal Founder members met to plan the creation of a working Guild.

• Business big shot: Sir David Brewer
    Christine Seib

Sir David Brewer, the former Lord Mayor of London, has been appointed the nonexecutive vice-chairman of Marsh, Britain’s biggest insurance broker, [do I have to remind people that Marsh McLennan was destroyed on 9/11 which was one of the world's biggest insurance/reinsurance and risk management firms in the world; control went back to he City of London; mind blowing], The Times has learnt. Marsh, the British arm of Marsh & McLennan, the world’s largest insurance broker, will announce the appointment to the newly created role on Monday.

Sir David worked previously as a consultant to Marsh, advising on Asia, having long experience of insurance broking in China, Japan and India.

His is the highest-profile appointment by Marsh since it changed its chief executive last May, when Alex Moczarski replaced Bruce Carnegie-Brown. Sir Peter Middleton, the former Permanent Secretary and chairman of Barclays, the bank, was appointed its nonexecutive chairman in July 2005.

Marsh’s parent group has spent the past two years recovering from the bid-rigging scandal that cost it $850 million (£430 million) in a settlement with Eliot Spitzer, [that's why Eliot Spitzer was taken down; he threatened the City of London; he is lucky to even be alive today] then New York’s attorney-general. However, the British business emerged relatively unscathed.

Remember DK Matai of D2 Banking (mi2g) his comment about
capitalism? If you need reminding here it is again, quoted this
time:

• "Insurance and reinsurance is the DNA of capitalism." DK Matai, D2 Banking, Canary Wharf, London

Historical perspective: Remember the Titanic?

Guess what firm/s had the insurance/reinsurance on the Titanic?
That's right, Lloyd's of London. And guess what radio signal station
(the first of its kind and rapidly developing telecommunications)
owned the signal station in Nova Scotia, the closest to the Titanic
when it went down? That's right again, Lloyd's. Now, guess what
company was controlling communications, that's right, RCA but
was controlled by the British firm SERCO.

They were fucking arbitraging the Titanic in real time as news came
in of its sinking. Every thing you think you know about history and
its progression is utter bullshit. Can you only imagine what they
arbitraged on the insurance and reinsurance on 9/11?

• The Merchant Taylors' Company founded the school in 1561 and the Merchant Taylors' Educational Trust continues to be responsible to the Court of the Merchant Taylors Company for ensuring the due governance of Merchant Taylors' School. [many schools in Britain are tied very closely to these Livery Companies; an incredibly incestuous relation] The Governing Body consists of: representatives of the Worshipful Company of Merchant Taylors' of the Fraternity of St John Baptist in the City of London; OMTs; the Head Master; the Bursar; and figures from the world of education and local community. A representative of the teaching faculty also attends meetings. Close links between the Company and the School have helped the school prosper for 450 years and it is our most earnest wish that they continue to do so.

THE MERCHANT TAYLORS’ COMPANY

The following were elected Master and Wardens of the Company for the year beginning July 2010:

Master - Dr Julian J Oram
    First Upper Warden - Sir David Brewer
    Second Upper Warden - Mr Christopher M Keville
    Upper Renter Warden - Mr Hugh W J Stubbs
    Under Renter Warden - Mr Simon W Bass

Sir David Brewer was also Court Member of the Worshipful
Company of Merchant Taylors (Master 2001-2). Clean up job
on 9/11?

The world has just gotten that much stranger...or, how
much power do these guys have?

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Tue 14 Dec 2010, 13:37

TG, i think Insurance and Consultancy and Charity Foundations are 3 areas of prime activity for intelligent corruption and of which plenty exist as worshipfulls

I will need to read poes letter later

I also noted that the people needed to be identified in the power chords are these liverymen whom are shielded in a very low profile

In Livery Companies within the City of London, a liveryman is a full member of the Company.

Livery Company members fall into two categories: freemen and liverymen. One may join as a freeman, and acquire the "Freedom of the Company", upon fulfilling the Company's criteria. Traditionally, one may be admitted by "patrimony" if either parent was a liverymen of the company, by "servitude" if one has served as an apprentice in the trade for the requisite number of years, or by "redemption" on induction and payment of a "fine". The Company may also admit individuals as honorary freemen. The term 'Livery' originated in the specific form of dress worn to retainers of a nobleman and then by extension to special dress to denote status of belonging to a trade. When a freeman becomes a Liveryman the candidate is said to be 'enclothed', indeed a 'Livery Gown' is placed on them at the Court and they are seen at the next formal or social occasion wearing it. Thereafter only the Master, Wardens and Assistants in Companies are seen wearing these at Company events. The Masters wear them at the City's formal events e.g. the two Common Halls and the United Guilds Service, and Lord Mayor's Show, if participating. Ordinary Liverymen usually wear ties at functions and ladies wear other items such as a scarf or brooch, each Company differs.

Freemen generally advance to become liverymen by a vote of the Court of the Company. Liverymen no longer have any local authority franchise in the City, but retain the exclusive right of voting in the election of the Lord Mayor of the City of London (Michaelmas 'Common Hall' 29 September) and for the Sheriffs (Mid-Summer 'Common Hall' 24 June) held in Guildhall as a ceremonial occasion. The votes are made by 'acclamation' subject to a challenge/demand from the floor for a ballot which would be held a week later. Any two Liverymen may nominate a candidate for the Freedom of the City.

Masters and Wardens may be the public face of the Court of assistants, these mothers seem to lie the lowest in the publicity stakes

So by deduction , any identified Liverymen must be either a master, a warden or part of a court of assistants

But there is not easy access to liverypeoples identitys, and this fact of their financial goings on being out oif reach is very suspect

You will like this piece

Advocate Diana Thompson, Assistant Director, Legal & Corporate Affairs, at the Channel Islands Stock Exchange, has been elevated to Liveryman of the Worshipful Company of International Bankers. This honour follows on from the Freedom of the City awarded to her in 2008.

Mrs Thompson attended the Liveryman ceremony in Drapers Hall in September. The Worshipful Company, which includes members drawn from with the City’s banking and financial services community, chooses its Liverymen on the basis of membership seniority, seniority in the City and contribution to the Company.

Mrs Thompson commented:

“It is a great pleasure to progress to Liveryman of the Worshipful Company of International Bankers. As a Freeman of the Worshipful Company, I have found the networking opportunities invaluable and I am sure becoming a Liveryman will allow me to forge further meaningful business links. The Worshipful Company provides an excellent means by which to strengthen ties between the City, the CISX and to the Channel Islands as a whole.”

The affairs of the Worshipful Company are managed by the Court of Assistants: the Master, Wardens and Court Members, currently 24 in total, all of whom are Liverymen. Ms Tamara Menteshvili, Chief Executive of the CISX is a Court Assistant and shares that role with other City stalwarts such as Angela Knight, British Bankers Association, Cliff Dammers, former Secretary General of the International Primary Market Association and Brian Winterflood, Winterflood Securities Ltd. The current Master is Alderman Roger Gifford, UK Country Manager for SEB (Skandinaviska Enskilda Bank) one of Europe’s leading investment banks. Previous Masters have included Lord George of St Tudy (former Governor of the Bank of England) and Sir Brian Pitman (former Chairman of Lloyds TSB Group, Senior Adviser Morgan Stanley & Co International.

So what does being a Liveryman entail? Liverymen of at least one year’s standing form a special electorate known as Common Hall. In the Square Mile London, it is still the prerogative of Liverymen alone to elect the Sheriffs and to submit two candidates for the office of Lord Mayor and to vote at the elections for these posts. A Liveryman can stand for the post of Sheriff of the City of London and is involved in a number of committees and sub-committees of the Corporation of London, concerned with education, charity, the community, events, ceremonies and the arts.

The Worshipful Company of International Bankers has roots that go back to the Lombard Association, the Bankers Club and the Foreign Banks and Securities Houses Association. It was the foreign bankers who wanted a stronger identity and it was they who considered that the status of a guild and livery company to be desirable. However, until 1999 non-British subjects were debarred from becoming Freeman and Liveryman of the City of London. This is partly why the Worshipful Company of International Bankers has such a rapid timeline. The Company became a Guild in 2001, then a Livery Company in 2004, and became incorporated by Royal Charter in December 2007

What was that about 2001 ?

And then back to thatchers year of entry in 1979, the woman that publically sold out nationality to private investors
The worshipfull companys of Insurers and The worshipfull companys of actuaries both entre in 1979

So these wcompanys are sort of secret business controllers
And Qsc mentioned the vAtican and the Jesuits, i still tend to think of the jesuits as secret spiritual controllers

The pope was in the uk earlier this year spending a lot of time in Scotland and England , maybe comparing notes on spiritual and financial Nets

As a point of synchronicity, i actually spent about 2 hours looking into the unicorn last night as it is on Scotlands coat of arms, but could not trace its exact route or symbolic representation with any assurance
England has the LIon, Scotland has the Unicorn. Both together for the Union
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Wed 15 Dec 2010, 02:29

As they prepared the way for the privatization of government in
1979 they introduced the Worshipful Company of Insurers and
Actuaries.

Are you familiar with 'Project Hammer'; this is how they keep
all the money in the family. Most of these banks have very
sophisticated hunter-killer teams attached to them, which I will
explain in a moment, but first, the 'Unicorn'...

The 'Unicorn' is a fictitious animal, but if you look closely at
pictures of William on his 'white charger', you distinctly notice
him with his right arm extended out over the horses head at
about ear level holding a sword. If you view this picture carefully
it takes on the appearance of a 'Unicorn.'

According L. A. Waddell in his The Phoenician Origins of Britons Scots
& Anglo-Saxons
, the goat and the unicorn are interchangeable in
mythology. This symbol is used in the higher degrees of the Orange
Order (Prince William); and this order is used to keep alive in Ireland
the ancient connections between ancient Egyptian-Israeli tribes and
Ireland. The trade apprentices involved in this are called the
'Apprentice Boys' and are a part of this ancient order.

• However, if we remain with a pointing sword you will now see that his symbolic white horse (the Williamite, General Solms, said that William actually rode a black horse at the battle) could be interpreted as the mythical Unicorn, an emblem of the Scots and ultimately a symbol of the House of Israel. In Sir Laurence Gardner's book Bloodline and the Holy Grail, there is a chapter called 'House of the Unicorns' in which he details the history of the 'Royal House of Stewart'. Gardner claims that this House 'arose from a marital union of the herditary lines of Jesus and his brother James' and has 'long been known as the 'House of Unicorns'. (Andrew Power, Ireland: Land of the Pharaohs - pg 249)

• Political News  or Comments - Page 17 220px-WCoSP_Coat_of_Arms
    The Worshipful Company of Security Professionals

This 'unicorn' was incorporated into the Royal Arms of Scotland.
In turn, the Royal Arms of Scotland was then incorporated into
the British coat-of-arms when James VI of Scotland became
James I King of England in 1603. In these orders including the
Orange Order, there is the 'entered apprentice.'

Note: If you go to Wikipedia and first do a search for James VI,
you will be automatically redirected to Wikipedia's link for James
I

Kapis, the symbol of the Unicorn traces its origin back to
astro-theology (Powers, page 259; fascinating read) in which
William in the ritual Battle of the Boyne, was representative of the
constellation's (the British Cost of Arms) spatial distribution of Leo
(the Lion), Monoceros (the unicorn), Leo Minor (the little lion) and
Cancer (the crab). This was the sky configuration on July 1st,
1690 (Bank of England was established in 1694 and is directly
related to this event) at 8 am according to computer models.

Now, many hundreds of years later this has all been perfected.
Maybe it has all morphed into a highly sophisticated military
grade killing machine
to enforce their banking monopoly?
Perhaps they have morphed into the SAS who drove the Jardine
Fleming
joint venture which appears to have launched D2 Banking
with DK Matai as a warm and cuddly front?

That would put us back in the 15th/16th century period when the
Skinners and Merchant Taylors were fighting each other for power
and economic control.

Wouldn't these people be good to recruit for your killing
machine? That's why James I outlawed monopolies, he didn't
want these networks to come back and challenge his power,
or worse, kill him?!

Company of Masters

The Company of Maisters of the Science of Defence was an organisation formed in England during the reign of Henry VIII to regulate the teaching of martial arts. It served to prevent unlicenced instructors from operating, both as a form of quality assurance and as a monopoly to protect the livelihoods of its members. It also regulated the conduct of members to one another, both instructor and student.

Like the guilds it resembled, the company certified its members with varying ranks, depending on their level of skill and degree of permission to teach. Beginning students took the title Scholar and were required to hold the rank for no less than seven years before progressing to a higher rank. With proper determination and accumulation of skill, an individual moved to the second rank, Free Scholar. This rank marked noted advancement and skill, and like the previous position, had to be held for at least seven years before further progression. The next rank, Provost, provided the individual with apprenticeship to an instructor with whom they worked closely so as to improve their teaching skills and further their martial abilities. The Provost was not by any means a free teacher, remaining under the guidance and financial constraint, in the form of dues, of his superior. A truly gifted individual may have been raised to the title of Maister working as an independent instructor. The Company of Maisters of the Science of Defence was governed by four senior Maisters.

It never achieved guild status and eventually lost any influence with the passing of James I's anti-monopoly laws.

"A truly gifted individual?" And now that I think about it,
I bet this is the same network that assassinated Christopher
Marlowe when he exposed Queen Elizabeth I? Shocked

Or maybe these guys would make good recruits for your
global monopoly on banking and finance? Can anybody tell
me what these guys do all day long? Perhaps privately place
former SAS members into operations?

• Welcome to the General Military Council

Welcome to the General Military Council of the Independent Order of Odd Fellows. Our work never ends but we continue to strive for excellence in all that we do in this branch, the top branch of the Order.
    IOOF sessions in Canada

The 105th Session of the General Military Council Patriarchs Militant is being held at Fort Garry Hotel in downtown Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, August 17 to August 21.
    GMC / IALAPM sessions end August 21

The General Military Council and the International Association Ladies Auxiliary Patriarchs Militant will be ending their annual sessions on Thursday, August 21, 2008, in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.

"Our work never ends"?

"Independent Order of Odd Fellows" and the "Ladies Auxiliary
Patriarchs Militant
"? Wtf?

The emblem of the Patriarchs Militant is comprised of the Crook,
the Sword, the Queen's Crown
, and the Three Links of the Order:
Friendship, Love and Truth. Yeah, right. More like a sword
through your back and a false flag operation, no?

• Political News  or Comments - Page 17 Image1

Note: Sorry about the massive image here, kind of fucked
up this neat post but it was the only image I could source.

Now this image has plenty of detail! The crook and the
sword: the priesthood and the armed forces; in service to –
and limited partnership with – the Crown
. (Another frequent
image is the cross in the crown.) The crook as a feminine principle,
to the sword's masculine. The three chain links could also evolve
into "Liberty, Equality, Fraternity".

The Three Link Fraternity. All the public ever sees is the three
Ring Barnum & Bailey Circus:

Political News  or Comments - Page 17 220px-Independent_Order_of_Odd_Fellows_logo

Any historical precedence for a false flag? You bet, Saint
Bartholomew Day Massacre
:

• Saint Bartholomew Day Massacre

Political News  or Comments - Page 17 StBarthDayMassacre%C3%89douard-Debat-Ponsan-300x235

Link to Elizabeth I: Between 1570 and 1573 Sir Francis Walsingham was the English ambassador to France and Elizabeth I relied upon him to help the Huguenots to negotiate with Charles IX in 1570. Walsingham was in Paris at the time of the St Bartholomew’s Day massacre and his home was actually used as a sanctuary by Protestants, including Philip Sidney. Sir Francis Walsingham was lucky to escape with his life.

Sir Francis Walsingham and his wife were in Paris for what
appears to be an Oddfellows' false flag event more than four
centuries before a similar event triggered the Rwanda Genocide.

Sir Francis Walsingham of the Order of Odd Fellows?

• "This killing sparked off city-wide violence with Parisians turning on Huguenot men, women and children, killing them and throwing their bodies into the River Seine. The violence in Paris lasted three days but news of the Paris trouble sparked off massacres in Toulouse, Bordeaux, Lyon, Bourges, Rouen, Orléans, Meaux, Angers, La Charité, Saumur, Gaillac and Troyes, and the violence lasted until well into October in some cases."

What a bloody mess that was; or what about a more recent
example of a false flag in 1961. One doesn't have to go far
back in history to find similar occurrences: 1961 will do.

The Paris massacre of 1961 refers to a massacre in Paris on 17 October 1961, during the Algerian War (1954–62). Under orders from the head of the Parisian police, Maurice Papon, the French police attacked an illegal but peaceful demonstration of some 30,000 pro-FLN Algerians. Two months before, FLN had decided to increase the bombing in France and to resume the campaign against the pro-France Algerians and against the rival Algerian nationalist organization called MNA in France. After 37 years of denial, the French government acknowledged 40 deaths in 1998, although there are estimates of over 200.

Who the hell are behind these massacres? The militant protecting
the Crown? The Order of Odd Fellows in the background waiting
to strike again with another false flag?

And finally we come all the way back to Egypt where this post
started from in describing these ancient orders out of Ireland that
go back into ancient Egypt. Why? Because...

• Political News  or Comments - Page 17 Pharao

Notice the two different rods: an emperor's rod and a shepherd's
rod
. The emperor's rod is Pharaoh's TEMPORAL POWER. The
shepherd's rod is his SPIRITUAL POWER. Because we are the
sheeple and he is our shepherd ("pastor" even means "shepherd").

I think the Vatican had a monopoly on the spiritual and London
has completely annihilated it. Watch this video by Leonard Cohen,
very common, ancient motif: sacrificing a child to "prove loyalty".
It was gruesome then; it's gruesome now.

As you watch this video notice the three link chain breaking at
the 2:42 point while thinking of the Order of Odd Fellows. They
will not allow the chain to break? And they are still sacrificing
children in their oaths of allegiance:

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Thu 23 Dec 2010, 23:24

The Riddle of Steel...

Today's version...
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Fri 24 Dec 2010, 00:02

Scary that man diving of the balcony

Good clip from conan showing the supreme power of psychology, and i see much esoteric info as advanced psychology.

As Doom says to Conan though, conans strength and desire all came from bearing witness to dooms power and asks him to contemplate that while he is crucified on the tree of woe What a Face

But conan had the delightful Sandahl bergman riding to his rescue, i liked this quote of hers in the film

All my life I've been alone. Many times I've faced death with no one to know. I would look into the huts and the tents of others in the coldest dark and I would see figures holding each other in the night. But I always passed by.

Let me remind myself of how sandahl looked

Political News  or Comments - Page 17 Sandahl-bergman
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Fri 24 Dec 2010, 00:42

Those fuckers have blood on their hands; they are now defiled for life.
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Sat 01 Jan 2011, 12:51

Revision of the strung puppet that is the Obamawama figurehead

KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Sat 01 Jan 2011, 21:58

The puppet-man here was placed where he is by the City of London.
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Sun 09 Jan 2011, 20:50

Hi Rainyday, that sheriff said something very important and I don't think he understands why it's happening there but I have my own ideas. At the 1:50 mark he says Arizona has unfortunately (recently of course) become the capital the the mecca for prejudice and bigotry. It's so incredibly easy to turn a person into a puppet. I myself could be completely hypnotized in less than 30 seconds believe it or not less than 10. This is stunning, this tells me that others can to different degrees be controlled. Not just by the media but they are doing
a great job at something at this moment. One thing they are doing in Arizona, as the sherrif mentioned is causing the hate, perhaps they want the north american union (they have to get the ball rolling in Arizona especially since it borders Mexico. And of course Arizona was specifically targeted because if the government tried their b.s. stunts in the next state over they would have failed miserably) started and one way to do that is to get people all riled up as they are doing, and to do just about anything, because people are vessels and then right before we even know it the government will jump in and make it's move, right after it causes all the turmoil as it is deceitfully and under the radar in doing now. And then bam we are all a one world order in the blink of an eye.

I also believe Pluto has something to do with this and the ones in control are taking full advantage of it's energies. Because things are becoming more and more irrational, last week was insane for me. As behaviors and other things change, the one's in control can enhance or even cause people to hate even more and do just about any absurd thing and it seems that is happening now.
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next