DaRythymDivine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling out Joe Rogan

+3
KapitanScarlet
Flames
highnoon
7 posters

Go down

Calling out Joe Rogan Empty Calling out Joe Rogan

Post  highnoon Fri 28 Oct 2011, 10:01

Yeah, i am now certain that Joe rogan is NWO. For anybody not familiar with this guy. He is the host of fear factor, commentates UFC, is a comedian. has been on various internet shows about his DMT experiences and light conspiracy theory stuff. He is friends with alex jones.

The smoking gun about this guy is his friendship with stanton levey, anton leveys grandson.

Apparently Joe rogan even attended his wedding and said "hail satan" during the ceremonies. I dont have that as proof, only conjecture but here is a photo of Joe Rogan with Stanton Levey doing the mano cornuto

Calling out Joe Rogan Joe-rogan-lavey

It wasnt easy for me to take this stance on Joe rogan. I like his comedy and his personality. but this is exactly it, his "clout" is what is attracting so many young adults to listen to his podcasts. which is does with his video blogs, one or the other, at least 5 times per week.

Joe rogan is...

-a comedian
-A fighter
-a pot smoker
-a ufc announcer
-a television host
-handsome
-funny, intelligent, athletic, hip and cool

I even watched his video blog today and he announced to some of the people he hangs out with on the video blog who are green as shit towards conspiracy. "dude alex jones is good shit, were going to try to get him on the podcast" and then a few people got excited. he even selected one of his friends who is opposite of alex jones to be a counter balance on this upcoming podcast with alex jones.

As if to represent the regular person. this perosn is going to be "wowed" by alex jones, who doesnt know much about alex jones. much like many ultimate fighting fans or fairweather listeners to rogans podcast they can maybe tune in and be in for a "treat".

Joe Rogan is now in my eyes nothing more than a mechanism by which to facelift conspiracy and make it pop culture.

Now when somebody brings up the federal reserve or questions why pot isnt legalized. itll be more acceptable because it was talked about by the likebale and popular and rich Joe Rogan.
highnoon
highnoon

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Calling out Joe Rogan Empty Re: Calling out Joe Rogan

Post  highnoon Sat 29 Oct 2011, 13:48

yeah. i hear what youre saying.

this isnt something i wanted to do as i listen and enjoy joe rogans comedy and enjoy pretty much everything he does.

but theres other information to consider about his friend alex jones.

first theres this cloak and dagger podcast with eric jon phelps and lenny bloom. this podcast exposes jones, martin sheen, pat buchanon. and exposes how the patriot act was created. created in georgetown university by an attorney vict d dinh and michael chertoff. as well as john c gannon the creator of homeland security. there is also more names and subjects dropped in this podcast that incriminate alex jones because of their relationships with alex jones. there is also a subject within this podcast of alex jones apparently having fake callers call his show to interrupt the alex jones show when certain guests go off topic. apparently these callers have been at times actually employees from within the studio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDUMp0OniVI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-cWKsgIcGU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tW8W1pV9pes

theres also this alex jones video of him being a jackass and ruining a peaceful protest

this alex jones is most definately a fraud.

if hes a fraud. then why is joe rogan continually bringing alex jones up on his own video blogs.

joe rogan commands a massive audience of a broad spectrum of types of people. i saw his october 27th video blog where he hyped up a book about how the moon landings were faked by stanely kubrick. why is joe rogan always going into conspiracy territory. why is he always talking about the evils of pharmaceutical corporations , wall steet, pot, etc.

he's making an audience hes so into alternative thinking. and he just so happens to be buddies with alex jones and wants to have alex jones on his show?

Joe rogan is oblivious to anything? like hes just too cool and laid back of a guy to notice the arguements against alex jones?

this is all ridiculous to me...hes a very popular and rich and affiliated person.

i dont trust him and to me hes getting people into things just like TGII pointed out how the "occupy wall street" was invented by people behind the scenes. this shit grabs peoples attention and gets people motivated and interested to start "thinking" a certain way or even actually going to one of the rallies.

to me occupy wall street and alex jones are the same thing. and if rogan associates with jones. its like associating with occupy wall street.

just my opinion cheers

highnoon
highnoon

Back to top Go down

Post  highnoon Sun 30 Oct 2011, 01:57

That would make it a really crappy and inefficient time machine.lol

haha yes. at least you'd have 10 more years of your life on everybody else.

couple things that struck me out of that awsome post...

first is what you said about the education system leaving out critical thinking. 100% true. And i can only thank my critical thinking that i have obtained due to the harsh and toxic upbringing that i endured. I was adopted into a family that hated me outside of the parents who adopted me. so i was always being duped, or having arguements used against me that were unfair. growing up in an atmosphere where people are out to get you, just happened to train my mind so that when i reached puberty i could see deceptions better than anybody else my own age. but also because i was willing to point the finger in the first place. to point the finger, you are tearing somebody else down. how do you tear somebody else down in your own mind without proof? or how do you just come out and call somebody else without proof. when i say proof i dont mean damning facts. i mean enough damning facts that anybody would take a particular stance, not just consider it.

its also a self preservation mechanism not to point the finger. because pointing the finger makes enemies out of people, and makes you their enemy. for me though, since i was the black sheep, i didnt need to worry about being hated for pointing my finger. i was already hated so i had nothing to lose by making myself out to be a whistleblower of sorts. but i had everything to gain by somehow getting people to think my way about someone or something.

but for most people they have status and social groups that they dont want to shake even if they have suspicions. they would rather just let secrets be secrets and carry on

also critical thinking is also part self analyzation not just analyzing others. because if others are out to get you eventually you'll need to sit down and think why that is. and look at yourself from their perspective. what do you sound like, look like, act like. what would it mean if you were to get that person to like you. how would another person react to that? i think social groups as chemistry. we're all molelules that repell or attract based on facts, but also beliefs.

but if you already fit in to a degree. you dont need to understand the chemistry of social groups. kinda like unless you have cancer, you wont research how to defeat cancer. people dont look into subjects if its not affecting them. but to look into subjects outside of yourself, will eventually make you look AT yourself. and that completes the circle you've looked outside and to understand how the outside fits in with you, you look at yourself. if things are dandy, analyzation of within and the external doesnt take place.

and most people fit in to a degree where these things dont take place.

the other thing that caught my eye was when you said

Personalities like Rogan, Alex Jones, and others know that there is a cash cow to be made out of critical commentary, and people are flocking to conspiratorial subjects now more than ever. Just a few years ago, if I were to mention any of these subjects publicly, it would usually be dismissed.

this is it exactly....when i listen to joe rogans video blog. joe rogan basically talks more monotone when he starts going on a tangent about the fed or w/e thing hes harping on about to his associated people. if you look at the faces of these people. they are wondering "when" joe rogan is going to say something funny. joe rogan has a unique ability to strain peoples patience because of the fact that people are used to listening to his comedy routines which have punchlines. and you can see joe rogan. at the very end he'll break into his regular joe rogan character and say or do something funny to make everyone chuckle, but thats like after 4 minutes of monotone "wisdom imparting" where everyone is getting a bit annoyed at joe rogan for bringing up the conspiracy tangent.

that is exactly WHY joe rogan is perfect for introducing conspiracy. because comedians in general have always had alternative thinking, but not really conspiracy thinking too much. but maybe a few of the greats did like carlin and hicks. but to actually talk about police provacetuers for 4-5 minutes with no joke and then end it with "anyways" and then make a joke to bring everyones spirits up. is a brand new territory of getting this information out to regular people.

people tuning into to joe rogan are NOT conspiracy theorists for the most part. they're college students who like mixed martial arts and want to be entertained. or feel connected to joe rogan because he talks passionately about things our generation understand "like why is weed not legalized" how many 15-30 year olds have a "people who smoke weed should be sent to prison" mentality. 1%?

so they tune in to hear him wax philosophically about weed and DMT and other insights about excerise and shit, and then he uses that audeince to trogan horse something more serious, or maybe references something he heard on the alex jones show. and he always says what everyone thinks about alex jones

joe rogan - "i think alex jones is crazy as fuck, but he says a lot of shit that peaks my interest and maybe 70% of it i think is true" its like he admits to everything alex jones is tongue in cheek. saying 70% of what he alex says is maybe true is like a nicer way of saying alex jones is a half-truth sayer haha. and admitting he's crazy is of course, realizing that he is a crazy. but in the end hes a loveable kindof guy and you should check out his information.

and then alex jones gets 10k hits after a joe rogan podcast from college hippies who love the rogan podcast
highnoon
highnoon

Back to top Go down

Post  highnoon Sun 30 Oct 2011, 04:31

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread767621/pg1

Here flames, just this video. from just 1 week ago, Joe Rogan talking about Occupy Wall Street.

Paraphrasing because i dont like going back to parts and joe rogan talks faster than i can type.

Joe Rogan - "one of the coolest things about occupy wall street is that there is no leader, you cant arrest one person and the whole thing shuts down. thats the beautiful thing. its like a hive mind and its better this way".

Joe Rogan - "the way humanity deals with resousces is like a 10 story building. where we build more floors by pulling the bricks out from the bottom. and we all know it will work for a while but i cant last forever."

Joe Rogan - "We need to have a system of government thats through the internet". (not sure what he means by this)

Joe Rogan - "I have a message board and I have really cool people from all over. whats goinng to happen, we all see occupy wall street, we all seee people freaking out. we all see other people like around the country, how many people are sitting around smoking a joint or sitting at a bar somewhere. saying "these mother fuckers". whats going to happen. wheres this all going".

Joe Rogan - "There is a vampire colony that is preying upon us but they arent sucking blood out, but they're sucking money out"

Joe Rogan - "what occupy wall street looked like was one of them glen beck rallies that just got real long. and i got a tweet that will forever live on in my mind i got a tweet from somebody who was down at occupy wall street and he said they just arrested some guy because they thought he was their leader. but there are no leaders at occupy wall street. the scariest thing about occupy wall street for them is that there is no one person with a microphone. this is a different feeling. this has an overthrow the government feel to it"

highnoon
highnoon

Back to top Go down

Post  highnoon Sun 30 Oct 2011, 04:36

Joe Rogan - "the way humanity deals with resousces is like a 10 story building. where we build more floors by pulling the bricks out from the bottom. and we all know it will work for a while but it cant last forever."

this quote in particular is him reinforcing to his audience the notion that people just being alive is a burden upon this planet. I wonder what Joe Rogan believes about carbon tax? Guess i'll have to keep digging. I'm sure he's talking about carbon tax at least once in his life
highnoon
highnoon

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Sun 30 Oct 2011, 21:21

Yeah you raised your upper post quality bar with that one above flames Cool

The thing that catches my attention from high noon and your comments and rogans is this "Leaderless" phenomena
Because there is no such thing as leaderless , its just a question of distillation
With the brilliant dictators like say Adolf Hitler , you have pure unadulterated 100% proof leader in all its explosive aggressiveness which has no conscience and therefore is a master of violent force wherever it encounters it, because it actually seeks it and is it as a natural domain
With say King Arthurs Round Table model , you have a more modest form of leadership concerned with the health of its own people and burdened by ethics for peaceful living which are a burden on its ability to respond to sudden violent confrontaton
Beyone that you have a leaderless rabble that can be disabled at any time through violent confrontation by a highly motivated and trained LEDforce

This so called Occupy Wall street sit ins are being organised through smart phones and internet , therrfore there must be some semblance of leadership even if it is very undistilled which means that any form of unified action they take has to go through a very delayed timeframe , first scattered partial leaders all have to agree on some action then that has to b filtered to the sit in crowds

This is all very well and could be very telling if it remains passive and they start organising things like stop purchasing from specific big corporations on a mass scale, withdraw your funds from specific banks etc

But these passive protestors are going up against a lethal weapon in the elite ate dictatorship which is ruhless in its quest for world domination

Its not going to sit back and allow leaderless headless mobs to sit in peaceful protest , if there is any sense of threat to the corporate bloodflow, it will immediately infiltrate those mobs with violent protestors thus forcing these si ins into its speciality teritory of violent conflict whereby it will quickly disable these protests whilst making these peacefull people out to be the bad guys and convince the really onditioned public whom are watching it on their 52 inch plasmas jacked up on alcohol drugs or designer / medical pharmaceutical prescriptions that these peaceful protestors were nothing but a violent mob getting out of control and they saved the publics assess again

its really all too easy

the only way to defeat the corporate monster is by a philosophically inspired subconscious unanimous action by citizens that can not be violently dismissed on a mob level because it will be a psychic philosophy that is the leader , not a physical group or individual , and its sit in will be everywhere , not just in specific easy target areas , thus will end the phenomena of fear driven corporate monopoly dictatorships and some new form of society interaction business and pleasure must engage which will require some form of leadership figures , but for that to happen , people would have to be pharma free and individual free thinking entitys, the odds are small , but anything is possible , especially with the approach of the mythical 2012 and its alien / god fearing consequeces about to slam the human race with brain changin gama radiation and photon torpedoes of love light
hmm its all going to happen real soon Razz

KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

https://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Mon 31 Oct 2011, 06:46

Very nice post Flames. The really sad thing underneath all this is that these wall street occupiers have no idea what life is or about and most likely so many more, including myself. And that what they are doing can and will cost their lives. So many ghosts.

Instead of recruiting soldiers into war, a new form of war is starting through the internet and anyone can join. And that is
very dangerous. All it does is lead the herd to slaughter. It's so hard to stay out of anything though. Seems that is how we are born.
I don't keep up with politics but I'm assuming that this OWS has no real opposition and I can only wonder it's purpose.
I can only imagine that the leaders want some big chnange, and of course always under their plan and control. It would be interesting if an opposer with a bullhorn said some things in front of news camera, and of course would have to leave immediately, because if OWS is all controlled, that opposer would be the first to be arrested and maybe not even aired even if right in front of the news.
If at each OWS an opposer does this, would people at least say......ohhh.....a big change is planned for us. And realize they
have no control of their future. It's always been in someone else's hands. If folks do not become aware and conscious then they will continue blindly as they always have and just go along into this.

IF people believe that protesting and war can help them choose for themselves and have freedom, that is b.s., the only thing that can do that is their own consciousness and they have to start with that first. Then maybe they can have a little freedom, but when has that ever been.
And besides it's always been about money the only folks who will ever be able to protest and win are those with lots of money or are extremely famous, unless they are shut up.
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Mon 31 Oct 2011, 09:23

Alex is a fraud, and I have been saying that for a long time.

Even when Tsarion was announcing, in advance, that he was scheduled to be on Alex's show...I told Tsarion that Alex is attempting to siphon off the "fringe" conspiracy crowd by having you and people like Icke and Maxwell on the show. These guests were all being invited on the show around the same time frame. So it was a prison planet boardroom decision to have these guests on the show...for Alex's benefit to make it seem like he was including them into the larger conspiracy genre and to make Alex look good by making it seemed that he is more inclusive of other researchers.
The content of the Tsarion and Jones interview was anemic, as I predicted, for those very reasons.
Jones knew nothing of Tsarion's work, his articles or the contents of his books.
It was just public relations.

I could go on and on about it...but it really is a waste of my time.

Here is an interesting video about Alex. I like how someone calls into the dental office of Alex's father to schedule a fluoride treatment...even though Alex has stated it is a deadly poison being used by the NWO to dumb down and kill people...yet his father still offers it to the public.

quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Mon 31 Oct 2011, 13:34

Now this articles is a real gift.

We have the jew knight of malta conspiracy profiteer Leonard Horowitz doing business with Alex Jones with his colloidal silver product.
And the whole deal goes south with Jones....because it is really all about the money they can squeeze out of any fools they can convince.
http://web.mac.com/len15/SilverSolFraud/SilverSolFraud.com.html

After reading the article, one can see we have two frauds defrauding each other.
The stack of rotting shitpiles will get higher with the contribution of all those who made outrageous claims concerning 2012.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Mon 31 Oct 2011, 20:09

Qsc, i have a very clear and concise memory of your cool studied rational cutting edge ongoing fair critique of the AJ show during the tsarion forum experience and these contradictions are definitely worth their weight in exposure cause many people are completely sucked in by the "glamour" and "Testosterone" of certain presentations and nodding their heads at whatever is fed into their conspiracy addicted craniums without question , and under that spell , they will press the Buy Button with great impulse for whatever product is being glamourised or urgentised and fail to see any contradictions in the broadcaster / seller or which path they may be getting led up for a specific planned purpose

KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  highnoon Tue 01 Nov 2011, 04:33

Calling out Joe Rogan Header

Alien with goat horns is joe rogans mascot for his forum.

so that with the picture of him with stanton levey. and his connection with alex jones...

i guess its uncertain.

if anyone has any thing to add about joe rogan in the future though, this is the place.
highnoon
highnoon

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Wed 02 Nov 2011, 23:03

I never liked Rogan...a little loud mouth twirp...that I would have to bitchslap to death if he every got uppity with me.

Do a search on youtube..."Alex Jones and Joe Rogan Belly of the Beast"...dickheads.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Fri 04 Nov 2011, 12:19

...all good stuff guys...keep it coming...

...I have viewed similar images (black clad police) of these para-militaries (many veterans from the resource wars going on in Afghanistan and Iraq who have few options about employment when they return) before and black of course represents the 'executioner', the dark force that highly stimulates the subconscious to react in fear - conditioned programming actually. I suspect there is a very real possibility there are agitators both within police departments and in some of the Marines standing out there in front of the protestors. e.g. Scott Ohlsen from Wisconsin and an ex-marine (protestor/provocateur) took a tear gas canister to the head and almost killed him. The sheriff' who fired directly at him knew Scott Ohlsen was a marine; this same sheriff also tossed a flash grenade into the group of protestors that came to Ohlsen's assistance.

...despite socialists calls for strikes, ideological fracture points, stupid ideas about running governments, economic/financial warfare, religious dogma and a boat load of other stupid reasons for these protests, the Worshipful Company of Security Professionals is setting up a man-in-the-middle attack so different factions such as the Marines and NYPD, start shooting at each other and make martyrs of the Occupy Wall Street (provocateurs) and then the politicians have to call in the private security guards of City & Guilds to defend the global supply chains of the 108 Livery Companies. This is the ONLY aspect the City of London looks at: monopolizing then controlling its trade; Americans are not savvy nor are they sophisticated and are completely ignorant on their source of intelligence and counter-intelligence to protect themselves in the age of stupid.

• Calling out Joe Rogan WCoSPSmallbanner

ADT Security Services [check the bio of Lord Michael Ashcroft; he is a member of the Worshipful Company of Security Professionals and ADT is his company] is the largest security company in the United States, [ADT communications systems were hacked into on 9/11 which is why the NY Fire fighters were sent back into the WTC buildings; they were 'professional witnesses' and so they had to be eliminated] serving over 8.3 million customers. As of 2004 ADT holds 35% market share of the North American market and has eight monitoring stations, six in the United States and two in Canada. ADT is the UK’s leading security company, helping to protect over 250,000 UK family homes and 160,000 businesses across the country. ADT UK has also a specialist vehicle division tasked to create and maintain CCTV and riot control vehicles for police forces around the country. In 1989 ADT Fire and Security was granted a 45 year contract to maintain the security of the British and American Governments. [Who benefits?]

...so it would also be useful to expose the staged "conflict" between "Marines" (provocateurs) and cops: who's behind all this (Worshipful Company of Security Professionals, via George Soros?), whose tactics are being focused here (Saul Alinsky via George Soros), who's financing (Adbusters?) the highly manipulative dialectic here? And also the second rate actors trying out for an Oscar? Nobody I'm coming across with are clued in on any of this...here is some really shitting acting too in case nobody has seen it yet...

...someone advised me to observe the camera movements in the Youtube video below (maybe the first five seconds of the footage) before the Marine starts freaking out in Occupied NYC. I was told that the camera makes clear that it was a staged act (i.e. that would imply foreknowledge). And this indeed appears to be the case...who would be randomly filming a guy who happens to be a Marine at that specific point, location and time?

...one minute into this Oscar acting is more than adequate, to see that the Submarine-Marine actor is full of crap. If you know the tactics of Saul Alinsky, which I've referred to often on this board, this is precisely Saul Alinsky; you cannot contain an emotionally explosive outburst. The police aren't even in riot gear! (By the way, what's a "U.S. citizen"? Someone under the corporate jurisdiction of the Federal Zone of DC? re British ledger domain; property; a physical object; commerce). Also, check the video released recently that recorded police provocateurs in the crowd of protestors later filmed in riot gear in Oakland...police are absolutely some of the dumbest fucking people on earth...

...time to get savvy folks...I am doing my best to wake people up to the dialectic but it is falling on deaf mute people...also, if you know anyone involved in this OWS thing discourage them from initiating violence...DO NOT INITIATE VIOLENCE.

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Mon 07 Nov 2011, 11:47

Thank you TG,

damn; i am still stuck with the Wikileaks clan ..and guess what, my guts tell me that the Wikileaks crowd and OWT is heavily connected...same goes for this "anonymous hackers - we have no leaders op"....they are like different departments of the same store...their reactions when you point out inconsistency or contradictions is weird....it's like they suffer from a circuit meltdown...they re-boot and then march on into the same direction as before.

total believers...the only people I could reach and get out of it are those who are not too invested in this "revolution now" theme...

I have noticed that there are quite a few 'corporate dudes' in this i-community monitoring and giving advice to the organisers of these internet movement creations, so I am convinced that there is a lot of money to be made from dragging the sacrifices down the alley of doom.
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Mon 07 Nov 2011, 13:43

I don't trust wikileaks at all.
And it really is to my advantage to not trust any group, movement, organization or cause...than it is to believe in them.

The only change that will ever happen is the result of when blood is being spilled on the streets.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Tue 08 Nov 2011, 17:27

I recently read that Norway uses facebook more than any other country statistically and compensating for its low five million population.
It is like a religion. But actual real socializing is on its way out. Why meet and talk with you over tea, if you can just read my wall and catch up.

And the whole "phone" thing is whacked out here as well.

I mean yes, they have these new smartphones with dual processors and new OLED screens and great plans that allow you to use lots of time with a wireless plan that is quite reasonable. But these phones all have their shortcomings...severely...compared to my laptop. I just can't see spending the cash to do this constant fashion tech race to get the latest and greatest...only to have it be obsolete in a year. Solid state flash drives will eventually replace hard drives and OLED will be replaced with QLED. Blah...blah...blah...

When you can get the cerebro-chip and just sit back and close your eyes to sign onto the internet then things will get real interesting.

It is kind of funny when my phone rings...because I have the Rick James "Superfreak" ringtone...so it is worth a couple of laughs.
Or I switch over to my other ringtone which is some pornchick having a multiple orgasms yelling "YES YES YES...OH MY GOD YES YES..." When people ask me about the ringtone...I tell them I recorded my wife the other night.
I mean if you can get some laughs or weird stares...then it is worth a couple of bucks for a cheap phone. But I don't go for this expensive garbage...I don't make myself important enough to justify it.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Thu 10 Nov 2011, 03:35

That's because, Flames, the British are totally fucking irrationally insane. Check
who it is developing the laser that can tear apart the vacuum of space. What
fucking balls hey? "Tearing apart the vacuum of space"; who ever the fuck gave
them permission to potentially attempt that? I sure the fuck didn't?

My only inspiration at this point is the foundation of the laser breaks and as
it drops off the mount it cuts that fucking country in half and it drops to the
bottom of the fucking Atlantic just like Atlantis did.

Give me a few minutes and I'll be able to tell where this is coming from, I will bet
anything it's from one of the Worshipful Companies. The Worshipful Company
of Information Technologists
. Bet me!?

Yet, the entire EU and British economies are coming apart financially in massive
debts, but the three lasers planned at a total cost of £600 million will be funded
which will benefit who exactly? Who in the hell pays for all this?

Calling out Joe Rogan Theinzl
    Thomas Heinzl

Job title: Associate Professor (Senior Lecturer) in Theoretical Physics, School of Computing and Mathematics (Faculty of Science and Technology)
    Address: Room 203, 2-5 Kirkby Place, Drake Circus,
    Plymouth, Devon, PL4 8AA
    Telephone: +44 (0)1752 586877
    Facsimile: +44 (0)1752 586300
    http://www.plymouth.ac.uk/staff/theinzl

Diploma in Theoretical Physics (1988)
    PhD in Theoretical Physics (1992)
    Habilitation (DSc) in Theoretical Physics (1998)

He is connected to Germany, Flames, what does that tell us re Joseph Farrell?

Last edited by tgII on Thu 10 Nov 2011, 03:50; edited 1 time in total
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Fri 11 Nov 2011, 02:39

Has anyone heard of the nano jet engine, if this is out in public , you can't even imagine what level the military research are at , I've heard rumours that they already have nano robots that can be injected into the bloodstream for organ adjustments etc

KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down