DaRythymDivine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News in General

+8
highnoon
seraphim
rainyday
quicksilvercrescendo
KapitanScarlet
tgII
Sputnik
Flames
12 posters

Page 20 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next

Go down

News in General - Page 20 Empty Re: News in General

Post  KapitanScarlet Sun 09 Dec 2012, 02:29

Notice how all the big media directed by the bbc are playing the royal flush
Ie - this nurse is dead because 2 aussies decided to place a hoax call and therefore this aussie radio station is being spotlighted under a level of criminality and blame that is just completly preposterous

Lets look at the facts
Hoax calls and pranks have been widespread for years and are used for audience figures and general ridicule and comedy
The bbc themselves have had programmes that mocked the royals and others

Theres no blame at all attached to the radio djs apart from an innocent prank call to a tragic death, this cant be called or treated like a crime , the coverage is unreal, and yet tony blair is still a free and multi million pound earner held in esteem by hordes of vermin

The only question these critical conditioned media should be asking is why did she really kill herself and it takes me but 2 seconds to come up with some real questions
After the prank call , did one of her bosses tell her her job was now in serious danger which may have caused her serious pride, financial or other problems enough to make her get suicidal , hmm a long shot but possible
Was she really so conditioned that she thought she had let the side down so badly that she took her own life - hmm still a long shot
Or something sinister happened to her hmm still a long shot but equally probable at present

KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

https://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  highnoon Sun 09 Dec 2012, 10:39

there was actually two nurses. the first nurse that dispatched the call. and the nurse that did the answering and most of the talk with the djs.

i believe it was the nurse who did the dispatch that committed the suicide.

thats what my radio news said anyway
highnoon
highnoon

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Sat 15 Dec 2012, 01:41

apparently she hung herself , is this not a bit extreme for someone working in care , to hang herself over a little wind-up, we will never know the full story that led to the gruesome event
news reports that many of the radio stations sponsors have pulled out of sponsorship, they know who butters their royal bank notes

Heres a good example of how the uk law has its own form of justice for those in high office or even with plenty zeros on their bank account balance , a law for the common citizen and then other flexible laws for keeping the real criminals out of jail

Margaret Moran - well named , an absolute cretinous moron
News in General - Page 20 Margaret-Moran-009
Margaret Moran gets supervision order for £53,000 expenses fraud
Former Labour MP will not get criminal conviction for making bogus expenses claims after judge ruled she was unfit to pleadThe former Labour MP Margaret Moran, who was found unfit to plead to charges of fiddling £53,000 in parliamentary expenses, has beengiven a two-year supervision and treatment order.

Making the order, the judge, Mr Justice Saunders, said: "There will inevitably be feelings among some that Mrs Moran has 'got away with it'. What the court has done and has to do is act in accordance with the law of the land and on the basis of the evidence that it hears."

Moran's false claims were the largest uncovered in the MPs' expenses scandal, but she was ruled mentally unfit to plead. A jury decided that she did the acts alleged against her, but she will not receive a criminal conviction.

"The findings of the court were not convictions. Those findings enable me to make orders requiring her to undergo treatment for her mental health," said Saunders.

Moran, 57, from Southampton, who represented Luton South for 13 years, was not present at the Southwark crown court hearing. Psychiatrist Dr Simon Kelly said he last saw her on Tuesday. He said: "She remains very distressed, very agitated. She is severely ill."

He added: "She's living a restricted lifestyle. sShe has not answered the telephone at home for approximately three years. She goes out very occasionally, to a local supermarket for 30 minutes.". She also walked her dog, he said.

A recent newspaper article, reporting she had been spotted at a pub, "was deeply distressing to her", said Kelly, from the Priory hospital in Southampton. As a result, she "experienced panic attacks, nightmares and believes she is going to be doorstepped at any point".

Asked what would have happened if she had come to court, he said: "She's so sensitised to publicity this would have been the most difficult place for her to come. I wonder physically whether it would be possible to get her here.

"I don't know whether it would be physically possible to remove her from her home without restraining her."

Moran's lawyer, Jim Sturman, said: "The more vengeful press, who hound her at her front door, seem to think that the only way someone can be demonstrably mentally ill is if they are in a straitjacket in a padded cell."

The psychiatric reports, in April, all agreed she suffered from this mental illness, he said. "Hounding a mentally ill woman is a dangerous and vile thing to do, at any time, particularly post the Leveson conclusions. It could have led to an increased risk of suicide."
"There will always be sections of the media who believe it's a huge con. But they have not read all the evidence," said Sturman, who said he was making these observations on behalf of Moran's husband.

The judge said two distinguished psychiatrists instructed by the defence had concluded she was unfit to plead, and a psychiatrist instructed by the prosection broadly agreed. "All the evidence in the case was that she was unfit to plead. If I had reached any other conclusion my decision would have been perverse and would inevitably have been successfully appealed," he said.

Among Moran's claims was an invoice for £22,500 in August 2008 – just under the annual maximum expense allowance for an MP – to treat dry rot at her Southampton home. The money was used instead to fund "home improvements".

She was able to make the dry rot claim by "flipping" her two homes – changing which property was her second home and therefore allowing her to claim expenses on it.

One invoice in August 2007 was for £14,805, apparently for boiler repairs and work on her conservatory in her constituency home in Luton, when it was actually for her house in Southampton, the court heard.

On another fake bill for more than £4,000, address details given for a building firm were those of an elderly couple.

The judge said his rulings did not affect any steps being taken through the civil courts to recover any money Moran received to which she was not entitled. Louis Mably, representing the crown, said the matter was under consideration.

The order imposed would be under the supervision of a mental health social worker employed by Southampton city council, and Moran would be treated by Kelly, with a view to the improvement of her medical condition.

Ruled mentally unfit to plead Evil or Very Mad
She was photographed earlier this week out walking her dog , then out in a pub laughing and joking with friends
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Fri 21 Dec 2012, 01:03

Iranian with a green card and married to a U.S. Citizen returning from Iran after
three years draws suspicion at Dulles International Airport.

So the INS and TSA put him through a five hour interrogation which leaves the man
a nervous wreck. Several days later the 73 year-old Iranian man dies of a heart attack.

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Fri 21 Dec 2012, 08:28

They refer to this as his "admissibility review".
Which used to be just showing a valid passport and stating your purpose to visit is to see family.
Now you get a car battery connected to your genitals with alligator clips while they pour diesel fuel over your wife and hold a match to her while asking you some routine questions.

Seeing how it is the supposed fucking end of the world today, let me thank you TG and other esteemed forum members for your participation and contributions here. As this is one outlet that has helped me make sense of this fucked up world and kept me somewhat sane.

9:30 am on doomsday and I am still here...maybe it will be a lunchtime mayan affair...right after my noontime bowel movement,
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Fri 21 Dec 2012, 10:17

My pleasure, QSC, actually though, in many respects, this board is sort of cathartic
for me in many ways; because it helps me sort through news and events to see how
it has an impact on my life as well.

After all, we each interpret the world differently according to a lot of insights,
experiences and personal suffering and anguish.

This board acts as my blog.
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Sun 23 Dec 2012, 22:40

A malfunctioning bio-synthoid robo-human...

quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Mon 24 Dec 2012, 04:10

That sounds vaguely familiar. Wonder what he was involved with in Afghanistan?
A drug deal gone bad?

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Tue 25 Dec 2012, 18:12

Maybe the 21 dec 2012 vibe made the guys conscience kick in and a need to contact wikileaks but he was interupted by his own suicide enroute to disclosure Idea

Oh sky news is suffering today, their main headline is a 2 car collision on the M6 motorway with on scene interviews
They need a big story to kick in soon , watch out all over the globe for impending disasters Very Happy

WHAT about that psycho that started the fire then tok out the rescue squad followed by himself
Thats a scary psycholgical fear bomb exploding , even the local rescue guys have to look out for nutcase attacks now
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Wed 26 Dec 2012, 00:48

Imagine that for a second. You are a volunteer fire fighter responding to a fire to save
property and potentially save lives and you do this work because you have a genuine
concern for humanity and you believe you are doing something larger than yourself.

So, you respond to a fire thinking you are there to do what you've been training for
and have had years of experience doing, and some fucking asshole flips out who is
not only a criminal arsonist, but lays in waiting as a sniper to kill you?

If that happened let's say in China, the guy would have an immediately military tribunal,
placed in a car and driven out to the community square where he resides, and a bullet
fired into the back of his head while on his knees.

Speaking of which, there have been more suicides in the U.S. Military this year than
deaths in Iraq and Afghanistan combined. To date: 303.
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Wed 26 Dec 2012, 10:13

An old friend of mine became a firefighter and worked his way up to "captain".
The one thing he always took very seriously was the responsibility regarding his authority, if under the rare circumstance in the absence of police and with commission of a crime, that he actually did have the power to detain and "arrest" a criminal suspect until police arrived.
This is mostly done in relation to people who pose a risk concerning crimes related to fire, property damage or emergency services.
He did wear a pair of handcuffs on his belt and carried a semi-auto .308 pistol with an ankle holster...just in case.
There were strange stories where he would go out on a call to a burning house and the residents would be out of their minds with shock or grief at their burning house and even get aggressive with firefighters. Like why are you getting all my burning valuables and thirty grand of crack rocks inside the burning house all wet dude? No one said it was logical.
For this reason he was always packing and trained in how to deal with confrontational encounters and how to shoot should there be a worst-case scenario.
But a sniper ambush he never would have expected or seen coming. A whole lot different than an overt hothead not thinking logically and looking for someone to blame or take their loss out upon.

Speaking of which, there have been more suicides in the U.S. Military this year than
deaths in Iraq and Afghanistan combined. To date: 303.

The drugs just are not working for them anymore...now we must go for mind and mood altering electrodes and technology to create killer zombies...until the droids are ready.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Wed 26 Dec 2012, 10:36

Now that I think about it, Qsc, I was on a sales call when I worked back in the
Clusterfuck nation and it was an off duty fireman who contacted me. So I pack
up and head over to his place. He was telling me incidence after incidence where
firemen are constantly threatened. On one fire alert he said this black woman
walked out in front of her burning house, pulled a .22 caliber pistol out and they
all ducked for cover. Said she put the gun to her temple and shot herself right
there in front of the firemen while the house is burning.

Next thing coming down the American dream boulevard will be fully armed
firemen in combat gear with assault rifles and counter snipers on duty on top
of the OD green camouflaged fire trucks

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Sat 05 Jan 2013, 13:24

More strange Sandy Hook massacre analysis...

Rest In Peace tribute page for a Sandy Hook victim posted on facebook four days before the shooting and other oddities...

This little girl was killed by the shooter and later her father even comments about his loss on-air.
But then she is photographed 2 days later with Obama during a photo opportunity.
WTF???

quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Sat 05 Jan 2013, 16:58

Excellent Sandy Hook analysis...

quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Sat 05 Jan 2013, 22:40

Here us one that I think the guy at wellaware1.com got right...

He tends to get things wrong when he attempts to include celebrities or persons outside of the Greenburg family group that is a constantly recycled group of actors used in different media stories...in fact he gets many things wrong and that is a damn shame because they are really big mistakes and discredit him in instances where he is right.

But he does seem to have some truth to some of his observations.

...but this lady is a member of that family group and the similarities are just too exact...same lady playing different roles in two different mass shootings.

Many of wellaware1 observations concerning this pack of Jews is dead on...but then expounds on it in ways that are ridiculous so you have to really narrow down the information to the bits that are quite accurate.

quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Sat 05 Jan 2013, 23:43

Damn...another shooting.

Something strange about this Sandy Hook shooting...just doesn't feel genuine.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Mon 21 Jan 2013, 23:44

Saw this.

It can't be considered an assassination attempt if the pistol is non-lethal.
I don't even think it had bullets in it but a couple blanks and a pepper gas round perhaps.

So then, what was it that would make a guy risk life in prison or being discreetly offed later on?

Either extreme stupidity or staged. I think the latter.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Wed 23 Jan 2013, 01:25

Right, not only that but apparently Ahmed Dogan had already resigned.
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Sun 03 Feb 2013, 15:41

The official story on this one has already changed and morphed...

Former SEAL, 'American Sniper' Chris Kyle Killed at Texas Gun Range

News in General - Page 20 Chris-10

Chris Kyle, former Navy SEAL and author of the New York Times bestseller American Sniper, was one of two victims killed in a shooting at a Texas gun range Saturday.

According to a local news station, police have arrested a suspect in the slayings. The suspect reportedly shot Kyle at point-blank range while he attempted to aid a fellow veteran.

Kyle reportedly achieved 160 kills as a sniper in the Navy SEALs. His author profile at Amazon.com summarizes the extensive decorations he received while serving:

SEAL Team 3 Chief Chris Kyle served four combat tours in Operation Iraqi Freedom and elsewhere. For his bravery in battle, he was awarded two Silver Stars, five Bronze Stars with Valor, two Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medals, and one Navy and Marine Corps Commendation. Additionally, he received the Grateful Nation Award, given by the Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs. Following his combat deployments, he became chief instructor for training Naval Special Warfare Sniper and Counter-Sniper teams, and he authored the Naval Special Warfare Sniper Doctrine, the first Navy SEAL sniper manual.

The shooting occurred in Erath County, Texas, some 50 miles from Fort Worth.

UPDATE: A close friend tells Breitbart News that Chris Kyle was at a veterans' charity event, helping a fellow military member learn sniper shooting technique, and that he was shot by a Marine suffering from post-traumatic stress syndrome. The suspect, Eddie Ray Routh, has been arrested in Lancaster, Texas in connection with the shooting.

quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Sun 03 Feb 2013, 22:27

re: Chris Kyle versus Pat Tillman

This news story on LiveLeak has picked up a shit storm of controversy all the way
from he "deserved to get shot" to an "incredibly brave American hero." Take your
pick hey?

Pat Tillman because what he perceived at the time of his enlistment as a genuine
terror attack on America, ended up dead in Afghanistan when he saw the real reasons
for America's going into Afghanistan and probably Iraq as well. Some suggest Tillman
was getting ready to return to the U.S. to begin speaking out against the invasion of
both of these countries. His father told Army investigators to "F__k off" concerning
their boiler plate investigation into his son's death.

Chris Kyle enlists in the Navy and goes through SEAL training ending up in Iraq and
who knows where else shooting people who had absolutely nothing to do with
dropping buildings in New York.

"Official records" claim he shot 155 people and unofficial claims suggest that number
was 255 people killed.

Chris Kyle's bio states that his father was a Christian Sunday school teacher and a
deacon
. What a bad combination, a Texan brought up on Christianity going into the
U.S. Military and then sent to Iraq as a sniper to shoot Iraqis probably defending their
Islamic heritage and culture from what to them must have seemed like a crusading
country against them.

I think Americans have some serious soul searching to do.

All this talk of him being an American hero and true patriot and all this claptrap just
doesn't cut it anymore. He enlisted and was sent by corporate generals to invade
another country, destroy billions of dollars of infrastructure, kill an alleged one million
people, hundreds of thousands of refugees, and today, Iraq is just as dangerous if not
more dangerous than it was twelve years ago.

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Mon 04 Feb 2013, 00:37

re: comment worth posting off YouTube on the killing of Chris Kyle

Took this comment off Youtube and posted here because it seems to be an accurate
observation.

Chris Kyle had it coming,

When you go overseas thinking you are serving your country when in reality you are merely serving corporate interests of the rich and powerful, killing those who were merely resisting an occupying force of Imperialism. The Iraqi's that Chris Kyle killed had more balls than him, for he killed people at a distance. The irony here is that Chris died at point blank. But then again who cares? You flag waving, moronic drones don't know the definition of imperialism.

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next