DaRythymDivine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News in General

+8
highnoon
seraphim
rainyday
quicksilvercrescendo
KapitanScarlet
tgII
Sputnik
Flames
12 posters

Page 6 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 26  Next

Go down

News in General - Page 6 Empty Re: News in General

Post  Sputnik Wed 03 Aug 2011, 03:52

I am confused by your statement TG..

What does Homosexuality have to do with satanism?

I am not against religions..but

I think that we are born with hearts able to perform spectacular 'spiritual transactions'..
Luke 12:34

The 'honey trap' method (see Strauss Kahn) was also first used by the KGB long before anyone else.

News in General - Page 6 Eiwaz

What's your take on the Templar's 'COLOR CODE' ?

It seems to be the antipode to the Satanic Black & Red theme ..no? Cool
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Wed 03 Aug 2011, 05:14

...well, Lada, I don't know if there is even a connection between
'Satanism' and homosexuals; where does the judgment come in?

• 37 “Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.

...but let's take the US Justice Department as an example when DOJ
Pride
was set up...

• News in General - Page 6 Justice2

...Janet Reno was placed where she was by pressure placed on
Bill Clinton from his wife, Hillary Clinton; Janet Reno is a lesbian
(so what). She gave the go ahead at Waco where lot's of people
were incinerated.

...do you honestly think there would be any justice served if your
case went before the US Department of inJustice, and you were a
whistleblower and heterosexual, that you would be served justice
if the lawyer/s at DOJ Pride were involved in Satanism and were
homosexuals?

Is that judging?

...the Russians/KGB perfected the technique of 'honey trap'; and
Anna Chapman utilized in New York very effectively...

• News in General - Page 6 127787457313be551817b89808355c213c94f356ae

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  Sputnik Wed 03 Aug 2011, 08:51

Yup...I edited that first bible qoute out TG...cause I thought it was too much myself LOL

I don't have to be religious though to feel quite uncomfortable with the "total" gay/lesbian rights equality movement..it's a strange feeling in my solar plexus when I hear the discussion and the goals. Two days ago a german politician of the FDP party ('the Liberals') demanded that homosexual mariages should be equal in all aspects to heterosexual couples...adopting children inclusive..
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Wed 03 Aug 2011, 21:29

Thats some compilation of femme fatales Tg , quite a list and accusations / evidences

Regarding queers , its a proven fact that the arena of sexual perversion has been used to control people for centuries , a queer is one step closer to being compromised due to the nature of their carnal needs

Femme fatales have also being used for centuries to bring a man in societal power down through the gateway of his sensuals

I am a little concerned at the ongoing naturalisation of queers and carpet-munchers in the uk, and it may be worse in other countries

Ive mentioned this before and i mention it again because i see it as vital importance in how something completly nonsensical and proveable as such can be put forth in the public domain and accepted as normal and fair

In modern tennis the bender called billie jean king and others, campaigned ruthlessly and in line with the womens lib movement for fair recognition of womens tennis to mens tennis, the word fair and equal was used over and over and over again until everyone went to sleep
Since some time now, at grand slam tenis tournaments, the women receive exactly the same prize money as the men , even although the depth of tennis in womens draw is much less talented as the mens (so much easier for top players to get through the early rounds ) and most importantly that the women only have to play the best of 3 sets compared to the mens best of 5 sets
NOW where is the fair and equal in that scenario , i have not seen one man or woman ever raise a public issue against this complete injustice and even the women themselves . current players must know that they are only getting treated today the same as guys , well actually much better than guys. because of their earlier carpet munching contempories struggle of trying to achieve fair and equal pay for women .
And now that they have actually exceeded fair into completly unfair, none of these hypocrytes have had the gall to stand up and squeal , hold on , weve gone to far here , we dont deserve to get full pay for only 3/5ths work

My point is that there is no fair and equal today , they are only illusions , delusions and simple vehicles to be used to get what one wants , by hook or by crook , as gheko said Greed is GOOd and that is todays philosophy squeezed into 2 words , for men and especially the new carpet munchin women

KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

https://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Thu 04 Aug 2011, 08:12

I get your point Kapis...but you are forgetting one important aspect...the female tennis players may have other arguments for better pay...then just their physical qualities...how about viewing rates...if they draw the same attention..or even more, then they have a good reason to ask for the same prize money. As you already said...it's all about money..and if you generate a lot of revenue...you can ask for your share..
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Thu 04 Aug 2011, 16:17

Ted Gunderson passed away from cancer.

quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Sun 07 Aug 2011, 00:01

Very interesting case there fLames but i woulnt want beaten up to become encouraged Very Happy

Lada - They pull less audiences and view rates , no real argument for equal pay for less work, and most noticeably is that the main drive behind the equal (actually non-equal unfairness ) called billie jean king , sits there in her prime corporate seat at all the big tournaments watchin her gals get equal pay for much less effort and audience generation and yet something in her comprehension ....which seemed so sharp with all the facts and figures pre equality days , has suddenly gone quiet as her hypocritical big ass sits on its corporate chair munchin popcorn and fantasising about carpet munchin all the young tennis chick players she watches , yeah shes sold out as well as any big beer bellied fat assed guy on corporate extremism , it was never about principle but always about me an ma bank account an fame

And dont worry , if she was a guy i would be ponitin out the same hypocritical psychosis ....actually by the look of her she may be a guy (:
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Wed 10 Aug 2011, 23:10

The pattern of abuse and being abused has a very long history, going
back centuries and is inter-generational. The brutality inflicted on children,
and in the United States, speaks volumes about a very, very sick
nominally 'Christian' society.

I sometimes wonder if there is any correlation to economics/money that
distorts the souls/spirits (brutally nasty negative energy) of people that
participate in raping little children?

It now seems apparent to me at least, that this current money system
has clearly stolen energy from people.
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Thu 11 Aug 2011, 10:15

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!.....YYYYYYYYYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

600% in ten years. Thank you Nick Guarino.

News in General - Page 6 Au365010

It won't be long before the manipulated gold market drops and takes a huge nosedive...same with oil.
Time to shift the portfolio holdings.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Thu 11 Aug 2011, 12:05

Stunning isn't it? That the gold market is completely controlled and
manipulated by the House of Rothschild. The few chunks of gold I
have just plowed through the roof at 600 percent.

Think I'll cash out soon enough. Cash is king.

cheers
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Thu 11 Aug 2011, 13:48

Maybe you should still hold on to it for the moment...as..

the MEGA greek bank-run is not reported widely

News in General - Page 6 Chart

and the german stockmarket (and all other western stockmarkets) is in free fall...
(actually it's crashing, but noone cares to call it "a crash")

losing about 5% each trading day, 8 days in a row...so far...

I think the downgrading of France's triple A is more than just a rumor, and I think even Germany could be downgraded since both nations agreed to misuse the ECB to buy off italian and spanish JUNK-BONDs
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Thu 11 Aug 2011, 14:40

'Hindenburg Omen' : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hindenburg_Omen

The technical criteria having been fulfilled on 08/12/2010 were first reported here:

http://www.zerohedge.com/article/hindenburg-omen-here

The mass media keeps sceaming repeatedly "Don’t believe the hype"....

LOL...

If I hear one more time that the politicians gave the 'wrong signals' to the "financemarket" which makes it 'nervous'...and decreases it's 'selfconfidence'...then I would really like to ask one of those dumb teletubby experts: what is this entity called FINANCEMARKET actually...can I meet and shake hands with it?

Is it some moody and depressive teenager with attentiondeficit syndome...LMAO!

Many nations are buying gold (like South Korea) and then make the most unsmart move and deposit it in LONDON. What's wrong with those Asians? They will never see a sinlge ounce of it...Laughing

As the
British Government Begins Stealing its Peoples’ Bank Deposits Ahead of the Global Financial Collapse:

News in General - Page 6 Government-theft

http://presscore.ca/2011/?p=3598

It happened before and it is starting again. Government confiscating (stealing) the people’s life savings. Just like in 1929 the British government began its theft of the people’s life savings just before the Great Depression. After an inflationary run-up in prices and asset values, the stock market crashed in 1929, and the economy soon went with the crash. This time the British government is disguising its outright theft by claiming the entire contents of safety deposit banks are owned by criminals and the contents are the proceeds of crimes.

Germany’s Best-Selling Tabloid Bild's Front Page Encourages Readers To Buy Gold
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/germany%E2%80%99s-best-selling-tabloid-bilds-front-page-encourages-readers-buy-gold
(true..I checked it out...BILD tells Germans to flee into Gold as the DAX crashes)

and I personally think that Gold will reach between 1900 and 2000 dollar per ounce in 2012.

Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Thu 11 Aug 2011, 23:27

Lada, after having spent considerable time coming to terms with how
this system is run re who owns the wealth; there is nothing 'illegal', at least
according to the elite esoteric banking families, about confiscating this wealth
from the lower classes.

Laws originating from the Inner and Middle Temples is very precise about
this. They can have it - all of it.

Meanwhile, as violent riots erupt in the streets of London and potentially
else where, George Soros has found himself in a nasty dispute with his
pricey Brazilian fuck mate...

Social conditions rapidly deteriorate in the United States and England,
and George's fuck mate wants the $1.9 million condo in New York.

• News in General - Page 6 324045
    "Thank you for the piece of bread."
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Fri 12 Aug 2011, 11:19

Social conditions rapidly deteriorate in the United States and England, and George's fuck mate wants the $1.9 million condo in New York.

She could just...get a job.

News in General - Page 6 Golden10

quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Fri 12 Aug 2011, 11:28

Sure gold is going up...the masses are now being herded into it before the big slaughter.

Latest Nick Guarino articles...I suggest you extract from his work how the gold market is manipulated and what he expects to occur as a result of this manipulation.
Ignore his sales pitch, but do consider his information...

http://www.wsifn.com/instantfree/specialreport.asp
http://www.wsifn.com/instantfree/specialreport_091508.asp
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Fri 12 Aug 2011, 11:53

Hmm..

You may pay too much for gold, but unlike stocks, papermoney or whatever else fraud...Gold will never become completely worthless (as stocks do, or fiat money). It will always buy you the same amount of breadloafs as it did in the last 1000 years (and even before that)...that's why it is considered to be depression/inflation safe...and why some governments try to confiscate it from it's citizens during a depression. Idea
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Fri 12 Aug 2011, 12:11

Which is why I always have gold in my physical possession, where I can get at it, in different denominations, including 1/8, 1/4, 1/2 ounce coins.
Because if you have to use gold as money, minted coins will be more readily acceptable because they don't have to be assayed. Whereas a one ounce bullion bar will have to be tested for purity and that can take precious time to accomplish. Coins are more readily acceptable because their minted form is one step removed from the possibility of counterfeit and gives them a higher confidence factor.
Anyone keeping anything in a bank box is an idiot.

The other precious metal in times of unrest is lead. Formed into hollow points and placed utop a brass cartridge.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Fri 12 Aug 2011, 12:31

Think I'll trade in tobacco and toilet paper.

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Fri 12 Aug 2011, 22:19

Yeah i concur that if buying gold, make sure you have it in your sweet palms , no bonds shares or other corporate whore virtual nonities, good point about the particular configuration of gold matter quicksilver

Lada - its the immortal material , does not tarnish , the only worry is that if they find some way of mass producing it

the other thing is whos to say exactly how much gold is available in the world because that would require all the secret hordes to be disclosed , and who expects that may happen , there may also be a lot of bluff in what gold is available to manipulate sales, it may be scarecer than even todays public disclosures

Still it must be very tempting to sell now with the high price on offer

Cash is king Tg , money talks, but i bet if push comes to shove , gold talks louder , its just that hardly anyone has large amounts to play with
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Fri 12 Aug 2011, 23:24

They don't own my gold.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

News in General - Page 6 Empty Heroine Substitute in russia rots flesh

Post  highnoon Sun 14 Aug 2011, 04:36

KROKODIL!!! THE DRUG THAT ROTS FLESH...WARNING VERY GRAPHIC...!!!

http://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com/t1153-krokodil-the-drug-that-rots-fleshwarning-very-graphic

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/krokodil-the-drug-that-eats-junkies-2300787.html

The home-made drug that Oleg and Sasha inject is known as krokodil, or "crocodile". It is desomorphine, a synthetic opiate many times more powerful than heroin that is created from a complex chain of mixing and chemical reactions, which the addicts perform from memory several times a day. While heroin costs from £20 to £60 per dose, desomorphine can be "cooked" from codeine-based headache pills that cost £2 per pack, and other household ingredients available cheaply from the markets.

It is a drug for the poor, and its effects are horrific. It was given its reptilian name because its poisonous ingredients quickly turn the skin scaly. Worse follows. Oleg and Sasha have not been using for long, but Oleg has rotting sores on the back of his neck.

"If you miss the vein, that's an abscess straight away," says Sasha. Essentially, they are injecting poison directly into their flesh. One of their friends, in a neighbouring apartment block, is further down the line.

confused
highnoon
highnoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 26  Next