DaRythymDivine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Divine Right of Kings

4 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The Divine Right of Kings Empty Re: The Divine Right of Kings

Post  seraphim Thu 07 Oct 2010, 04:58

Hi rainyday, I will watch that soon.
What about this. Pharoahs were given a divine right to rule as well. But were they 100% percent homo sapien sapiens. I very much doubt it.

I recently was watching a documentary on the Egyptian ruler queen Hatshepsut. The scientist was salivating looking at the royal mummies saying the hand placed this way means they are noble. And how great looking their faces were. Okay are we missing something
here folks! The scans of their skulls show they are not human shaped. This should be one of the biggest finds. Like finding another homo species! If they found these fossilized bodies and had no clue that they were royal pharoahs, it would be worldwide news that a new hominid was found. So why so hush hush, were these pharoahs really hybrids chosen to rule.

elongated skulls in egyptian pharoahs
http://ezinearticles.com/?Where-Did-Queen-Nefertiti-Come-From?&id=316722
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Sat 11 Dec 2010, 13:17

Ok, since i was gravitating in deep-pry mode right now, my attentions swung back to that lovely little hotspot in the middle east, that suddenly has become the centre of worlds delights , with its absolute incomprehensible awarding of the football world cup, and most recent very fruitful developments with leading countries in oil and gas trades ...what else .

So i checked out some of the politics, not too much strange going on there, then i thought to myself , does this little satellite village have a monarch ........and it really does...shock and horrors

i need a deep breath to pronounce this one .....
Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani (Arabic: الشيخ حمد بن خليفة الثاني‎; born in January 1, 1952), is the current ruling Emir of the State of Qatar since 1995.

Sheikh Hamad was the appointed Heir Apparent of Qatar between 1977 and 1995 and at the same time Minister of Defense[1]. In the early 1980s he led the Supreme Planning Council, which sets the Qatar's basic economic and social policies. Starting in 1992, Hamad had a growing responsibility for the day-to-day running of the country,[2] including the development of Qatar's oil and natural gas resources. In 27 June 1995, after deposing his father in a coup, Sheikh Hamad became Emir of Qatar and coronated in 20 June 2000.

Did i read that correctly, he deposed his father in a coup ?
Yeah he did, and some countries with an ethical claim, may label that man a tyrant or terrorist for staging a coup
But never heard a whisper about this occassion

My next thought was , is he connected to the Windsors, oh my god , i wish i had never looked , its getting scary

Sheikh Hamad began his education in Qatar and later attended Sandhurst Military Academy in England. Upon his graduation in 1971, he was commissioned as a Lieutenant Colonel in the Qatari armed forces and commanded the 1st Mobile Battalion, which has since been designated the "Hamad Mobile Battalion" in his honor.
Hamad was later promoted to the rank of Major General and appointed Commander in Chief of the Qatari Armed Forces. He oversaw an extensive program to modernize Qatar's military, increasing manpower, creating new units, updating weaponry, and improving training.

In the early 1980s, Hamad led the Supreme Planning Council, which sets the Qatar's basic economic and social policies. Starting in 1992, Hamad's father handed over responsibility for the day-to-day running of the country, including the development of Qatar's oil and natural gas resources. With the support of his family, Sheikh Hamad took control of the country in 1995 while his father was abroad

The Emir is a progressive statesman relative to other Persian Gulf leaders in the realm of international relations. Despite the prevalence of anti-Israel sentiment within the Arab world, he met with Israeli minister Tzipi Livni in New York. This marks the first real attempt by any leader in the Persian Gulf to pursue dialogue with Israel.

Has israels function as a centre of resistance to muslem dissidence to the monarchy now coming to an end, as the muslem world are slowly being filtered into the windsor happy family, and by 2022 , the quatar world cup will take place in a region where the israel / muslem conflict has been resigned to history

Oh and hes got some nice occult club memberships as well

The Order of Oman from the Sultanate of Oman, the Order of the Nile from Egypt, the Order of King Abdul Aziz from Saudi Arabia, the Indonesian Order of Ibn 'Azeem, Nishan-e-Pakistan from Pakistan, the Order of Francisco de Miranda from Venezuela, honorary Knight Grand Cross of the Order of St Michael and St George from the United Kingdom, the Order of Grand Officier of the Légion d'honneur from France, the Mohammedi Medal from Morocco and the Lebanese Ordre du Mérite. On a state visit to the United Kingdom in October 2010 he was made an honorary Knight Grand Cross of the Order of the Bath.
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

https://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Sat 11 Dec 2010, 13:34

Kapis, you will find this in almost every country, more recently
Robert Mugabe 's Zimbabwe shit hole in Africa. The British keep
him in power, pay him off and then suck that country dry of
every resource that country holds.

And I will bet you anything you will find Crown Agents in Zimbabwe
as well.

Sheikh Hamad runs Qatar for the British Crown; where is
the leak on this from Wikileaks? Wikileaks isn't blowing the
whistle on the City of London. This you can be assured.

Pry deep, Kapis, this is intensely facinating and beats the shit
out of reading symbols any day of the week.
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Tue 14 Dec 2010, 01:31

Ok here goes a small intereesting connection ....

The windsors are said to be ancested from the house of Saxa gotha, but this House of Saxa Gotha is also said to ancest from the House of Wettin residing at Wittenberg where the Reformation and luther Sparked from , creating the split from Roman Command

KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

https://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Tue 14 Dec 2010, 04:07

That 'split' is absolutely fundamental in trying to understand
this history. Just after this 'split' the Bank of England was
created (1694) and there was a ritual enactment battle that
took place along the Boyne River in Ireland, in which William III,
Prince of Orange (the House of Orange) from the Netherlands
came into power in England. This was symbolic of the Venetian
takeover although researchers don't note this.

This was after the guilds had already been established in England
probably forming the 108 Livery Companies that have now
monopolized trade.

To spark that 'rift' between Catholics and Protestants, the
Venetian had in their employ, handlers of men like Martin Luther
to begin the ideological/religious split. So it came from within the
Catholic church to control the outcome, I think.
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down