DaRythymDivine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Al Gore thread

+6
quicksilvercrescendo
SunoftheMourning
KapitanScarlet
tgII
seraphim
Flames
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Al Gore thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Al Gore thread

Post  KapitanScarlet Thu 07 Jan 2010, 23:35

Absolutely fLames , where is that muppet gore , this december and soon to be this winter has been the coldest ever on record in SCotland HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA and the snow is wunderbar 1 metre deep

Watch how these morons will come up with all forms of pathetic excuses and slipslide sidetangents to try and make out that they still know whats going on , they aint got a clue , they can tell the weather ahead reasonably accurately for about 1 week, after that, its completly out of their hands, they can pull and manipulate all the statistics they like, but the earth has a mind of eets own im thinking for sure
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

https://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  tgII Mon 07 Jun 2010, 14:21

Anyone notice this bit of news, looks like Tipper can't deal with
global warming so she's dumping big Al, the high priest of global
warming?

• The Al Gore thread - Page 2 Al
    "Blow it out your ass, Al, I'm leaving you
    and your bullshit theories, I've fucking had
    enough."

Tipper, can I buy you lunch and a good stiff drink?
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Tue 08 Jun 2010, 01:00

Tipper, can I buy you lunch ...... and a good stiff drink?

I pulled some humour out of that statement TG Wink

she probably got fed up of all the slime under the covers
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

https://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Tue 08 Jun 2010, 04:34

I remember when Tipper was the one trying to ban...music...back in the eighties.
I'd give Tipper a stiff one too....just not a drink.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Thu 24 Jun 2010, 22:34

That explains this recent development for the groping Gore...ahem...Mr. Stone...

It was a Washington love story that followed a Hollywood script: But now Al and Tipper Gore's marriage is coming to an end.

The former Vice President, 62, and his wife, 61, are separating, they announced Tuesday. The couple, who have four children, have been married for 40 years.

The Gores said it was "a mutual and mutually supportive decision that we have made together following a process of long and careful consideration," according to an e-mailed statement obtained by The Associated Press Tuesday.

Gore spokeswoman Kalee Kreider confirmed the statement came from the couple, but declined further comment.
Animal Magnetism
Gore met Mary Elizabeth "Tipper" Aitcheson at a high school dance in 1965. The following year, when he enrolled at Harvard, Tipper also attended college in Boston to be close with him.

PHOTOS: Split! The Year's Biggest Breakups

"Absolute pure animal magnetism," Tipper told PEOPLE in 1994 about what she thought when she first met him at the Washington prep school function. Gore's college roommate, Tommy Lee Jones, even said women didn't chase Gore at Harvard because "they were all afraid of Tipper."

Five years after first meeting, the couple wed at Washington's National Cathedral on May 19, 1970, less than a year before he was sent to Vietnam as an army journalist.

Tipper often played a pivotal role in her husband's career. While campaigning, Gore relied on his wife as one of his key campaign advisers, "helping to soften her husband's stiff image at public appearances," the Washington Post reported.

Aides also credited Tipper for being able to bring out a more animated side of her husband than he normally showed on the campaign trail, at one time even famously exchanging a long kiss with her husband on stage at the 2000 Democratic National Convention.

"[Tipper] brings excitement to my life that wouldn't be there otherwise," Gore told the New York Times in between campaign stops in 2000. "She sees things I don’t see, understands things I don’t understand. I've learned so much from her."

"She's the person he trusts more than anybody," added Gore's former speechwriter Eli Attie.

That trust helped the couple weather Tipper's battle with depression and their son's run-ins with the law and drug and alcohol problems.

The couple, who have resided in his home state of Tennessee after he worked in Washington, D.C., recently purchased a $8.8 million home in Montecito, Calif., Los Angeles Times reported, a few days before their 40th wedding anniversary.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Fri 25 Jun 2010, 01:05

Big Al looks to be desperate; global warming is getting shoved
aside as any significant theory; his carbon trading company is
tanking; his wife left him; he's not getting huge speaking fees;
people are laughing at him; Chicago Climate Exchange is run by
criminals (price is at the bottom).

This is all very revealing about these psychos. But Al, I have empathy
for you so here's a little heart warmer for you, Need a Little Lovin':

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  highnoon Tue 06 Sep 2011, 13:41

its quite sad how religious people act like that.

at the church near my place. its mostly elderly people and when i went on mothers day to just pay my respects to my adopted mother, everybody was just polite and warm and friendly...not crazy...

my biological mothers side is the evangelical kind and they speak in tongues and i think its scary. the TV pastors do this sort of thing and they are masons/satanists. i just think there has to be something very bad about expressing yourself in a silly/crazy way without any shame in how silly you look and believing the holy spirit is giving you the confidence to act so foolish.

...anyway..forget what thread im in.

is this the al gore thread?

Al gore sucks.
highnoon
highnoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Mon 19 Sep 2011, 00:32

One of the intereting question is why they think they must spray planet earth a 'tinfoilhat'...
They obviously do try to alter the natural global waether patterns ...so part of the weather chaos may also be due to their actions...that is "man-made" global weather change, but for other reasons then CO2 which seems to function as a scapegoat scam for political exploitation.

Is it because they know something is up with the sun or are they are just playing gods with a psychotic agenda?
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Thu 28 Feb 2013, 02:10

re: Mr. Gore & Co. change gears and sell Current TV

Have been racking my brains out trying to understand why Al Gore sold
Current TV to Al-Jazeera

Current Media, LLC, known simply as Current, is an American progressive media company that broadcasts the channel Current TV. The company, initially named INdTV Holdings, was founded in 2002 by former U.S. Vice President Al Gore and businessman Joel Hyatt. Current TV went on the air in the U.S. at midnight EDT on the morning of August 1, 2005.

Is this an attempt to fuse the American left to Islam? Who brokered the deal?

Current Media is owned by the Qatar-based broadcaster Al Jazeera, which announced its acquisition on January 2, 2013. Al Jazeera has stated that it plans on shutting down the Current TV channel, and launching a new New York-based channel called Al Jazeera America using Current's distribution network.[6] It also plans on scrapping the channel's programing lineup and brand.[7] Previously, Gore, Hyatt, and Ronald Burkle each held a sizable stake in Current, and Comcast and DirecTV each held a smaller stake.[5][7]

Okay, what's going on here? A recent German journalist defected from Al-Jazeera
calling Al-Jazeera the "Muslim Brotherhood."

"Al-Jazeera America?" Shocked

On January 2, 2013, Al Jazeera announced that it had purchased Current Media, LLC and would be closing down the Current TV channel while launching a new American news channel titled Al Jazeera America using its distribution network.

re: Syria

In my countless hours of viewing footage of the savagery and carnage in Syria, it
should be pointed out that Al-Jazeera journalists are almost invariably
embedded with the foreign Jihadi terrorist mercenaries destroying Syria.

Perception: the merging of the world into one is not going to be a particularly
enjoyable time.
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2