DaRythymDivine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Masonic Letter G

+2
KapitanScarlet
quicksilvercrescendo
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Masonic Letter G - Page 2 Empty Re: The Masonic Letter G

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Sat 07 Aug 2010, 22:40

A recent movie with Russel Crowe called State of Play contains a coffee mug on a table that has the masonic emblem of the compass, square and G. And a few moments before that is shown on the background their is also a skull and bones emblem. All these are just props in the background not really recognized by the profane unless they know what to look for. But the panning of the camera does let you know that you are being given the opportunity to see and recognize them if you know what to look for.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  highnoon Sun 08 Aug 2010, 20:16

blizzard entertainment is owned by vivendi

Video games

52-68% of Activision Blizzard [1] which includes:

* Activision Blizzard, founded in 2008.
o Activision
+ Beenox
+ Bizarre Creations
+ Budcat Creations
+ Demonware
+ FreeStyleGames
+ High Moon Studios
+ Infinity Ward
+ Knowledge Adventure
+ Neversoft
+ Radical Entertainment
+ Raven Software
+ Toys For Bob
+ Treyarch
+ Vicarious Visions
o Blizzard Entertainment (who makes starcraft and world of warcraft)

Television and film

* Vivendi Entertainment

20% of NBC Universal which includes:

* Universal Studios
* Universal Studios Hollywood
* Universal Orlando Resort
* Universal Studios Japan
* NBC Universal Television
* EMKA, Ltd.
* NBC Universal Cable
* Telemundo
* qubo
* NBBC
* The Animation Picture Company

Canal+ Group includes:

* Canal+
* multiThématiques
* CinéCinéma,
* Planète
* Jimmy and Seasons
* Sport+
* CanalSatellite
* Ma Planète
* Extreme Sports Channel
* NBA+
* Pilotime
* StudioCanal
* Optimum Releasing

Music
[edit] Universal Music Group
[edit] Universal Music Group record companies
Main article: List of Universal Music Group labels

Universal Music Group owns, or has a joint share in, a large number of record labels including:

* Interscope-Geffen-A&M
o Interscope Records
o Geffen Records
o A&M Records
o A&M/Octone Records
o DGC Records

* Island Def Jam Music Group
o Island Records
o Def Jam Recordings
o Mercury Records

* Universal Motown Republic Group
o Universal Motown
o Universal Republic

* Universal Music Group Nashville
o MCA Nashville Records
o Mercury Nashville Records
o Lost Highway Records

* Universal Music Latin Entertainment
o Universal Music Latino
o Fonovisa Records
o Disa Records
o Machete Music

* The Verve Music Group
o Verve Records
o GRP Records
o Impulse! Records
o Verve Forecast Records

* Decca Label Group
o Decca Records
o Universal Music Classical

* Universal Music Enterprises
o Hip-O Records
o Universal Chronicles
o 20th Century Masters

* V2/Co-Operative Music

* Show Dog-Universal Music

* Universal Music UK
o Polydor Records
o Island Records Group (UK)
o Mercury Music Group (UK)
o Universal Music TV (UMTV)
o Decca Records
o Universal Classics and Jazz

highnoon
highnoon

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Tue 10 Aug 2010, 22:15

Nuwa and Fuxi...Holding the Compass and the Square...the older story of Adam and Eve...
Also the meeting of the male and female...generative principle...
and the genetic serpent spiral...a spiral...which would also be related to the G.

And we are talking about 2800 B.C., which is a bit earlier than the masons using these symbols.
In the picture below you can actually see the small squares representing the DNA...

The Masonic Letter G - Page 2 Nuwa2610

The Masonic Letter G - Page 2 Adn_an10

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/N%C3%BCwa
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuxi

Traditionally, Fu Xi is considered the originator of the I Ching (also known as the Yi Jing or Zhou Yi), which work is attributed to his reading of the He Map (or the Yellow River Map). According to this tradition, Fu Xi had the arrangement of the trigrams (八卦 bāgùa) of the I Ching revealed to him supernaturally. This arrangement precedes the compilation of the I Ching during the Zhou dynasty. He is said to have discovered the arrangement in markings on the back of a mythical dragon-horse (sometimes said to be a turtle) that emerged from the river Luo. This discovery is also said to have been the origin of calligraphy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_ching
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ba_gua
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lo_Shu_Square

The Masonic Letter G - Page 2 Carus-10

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neijia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baguazhang
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siddhis

Now we can get into some serious physics and...the mind.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Wed 11 Aug 2010, 00:24

Physics and the mind? Really? The first thing I noticed on
that large picture, Qsc, was the swastika located eight times.

Here is the latest on the swastika and how it is related to
physics; break this down one symbol at a time. The swastika
is the most important symbol in existence.

Begin with this link first...

...and then go on to this one...

...and finally this on DNA although there are other insights here
as well...

No particular order but there are some fascinating insights here...

..."because what if the scripted history we are being dispensed
is kinda backwards and self serving?"
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Wed 11 Aug 2010, 05:01

That is a good site you refer to there TG, I will have to read that one in depth quite soon.

The dragon as seen in the diagram, for the Taoists, typically represents energy.
And most of the energy in the universe is the "dark" variety.
In Taoist thought, every individual possesses eight types of energy or eight energy bodies, this energy would, of course, move in a spiral.
The diagram has eight swastikas which would not only be representative of and individuals eight energy bodies, but of something in the macrocosm related to eight as well.
Which has its connections to the martial art BaguaZhang and its basis upon the spiral movement.

And do you see which symbol could be stylized into the Skull and Bones?
And which could be stylized into the Star of David?

The outer border of the diagram contains 9 X 9 = 81 squares.
And the inner circle contains 9 squares or parts.
This could be considered a symbolic representation of the Tao itself.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Wed 11 Aug 2010, 05:17

tgII the swastika is literally everywhere. And perhaps a similar force to the swastika, but used for malevolent purposes.
I think the swastika is what makes things come alive. And the G is similar to the golden ratio, maybe the blueprint for the physical.

I was on that website before, interesting. I brought back some solfeggio 528 from the katchina.
Nice blog by the way.

quicksilvercrescendo, the turtle is like an ancient serpent and the Hopis are waiting it's return. Reminds me I think the turtles have the same marking on their back.
The I Ching is to be taken seriously huh, will definetely look into Nuwa and Fuxi
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Wed 11 Aug 2010, 11:22

Re - The Mystic Tablet

There are 8 Trigrams on this tAblet, but only 7 of the iching eight are represented , this was puzzling
Taking the binary representations of them , this is how they layout
3 5 0
6 . 4
4 2 7

in which case the binary rep trigram for 1 which is solid line, broken line, broken line is missing ?

And even if you interpret the side trigrams from top insides out , you get
3 5 0
3 . 1
4 2 7
so then would be binary trigram 6 missing ?

KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

https://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Wed 11 Aug 2010, 14:10

Alright , ah solved my own riddle during lunch Cool

with the help of this little diagrams

Fuxi-Earlier Heaven Bagua Arrangement
The Masonic Letter G - Page 2 275px-Bagua-name-earlier.svg

King Wen - Later Bagua Arrangement
The Masonic Letter G - Page 2 275px-Bagua-name-later.svg

Now looking at both these images , i can deduce that the binary coding interpretation of these trigrams is from the perimeter inwards

Therefore of i now look at the mystic Tablet trigram layout from this very perspective ie taking the top of the trigram from the perimeter of the tablet and reading the binary codes of the trigrams

This is what i get

3 5 0
6 . 4
1 2 7

Which does actually represent all 8 trigrams of the iching in accordance to the King Wen later Bagua Arrangement

You can see the tablet trigrams sit exactly as in the KIng Wen Bagua apart from the leftside right side ones which are swapped

In King Wen Bagua
0 = Earth
1 = Mountain
2 = Water
3 = Wind
4 = Thunder
5 = Fire
6 = Lake/Marsh
7 = Heaven / Sky
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Wed 11 Aug 2010, 15:58

These two systems would have been my reply to you. Good job on digging it up.

It is here where I must pull out Tim Rifat...this guy is quite a trip...but I like his take on what masonry really is and what is just wrong with the West...6 parts...highly recommended..you can find a couple more interviews on youtube...search "Tim Rifat".

Tim Rifat on Satanism and quantum physics...4 parts...

Obama...The Chosen Pharaoh

I also recommend perusing the articles on this particular site of his.
Yes, the information is a bit out there and sometimes fragmented as well as his sites are loaded with products that he sells...but the information is quite interesting nonetheless.

http://www.supernaturalspirit.com/
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Thu 12 Aug 2010, 00:08

In part1 , he says around the 8 min mark Technology and ? was that dreamlove , dreamdove or ?
The green line , the white line, the red line , im listening to the theory

I like what he says as others do about certain consciousnesses constructing a designed psychological matrix within the natural free matrix, so that peoples thoughts can be controlled , its a higher language of dictatorship but the idea being that the people are not aware that they are pawns on the board where they beleive they are free .
The world moves on energy , but this matrix is a specific architecture of energy that is craftily put in place through education and media and fear mongering disinfo etc . then once people are indoctrinated , certain manipulations of energy at any point in the constructed matrix will have a definitive predictable knock on effect on the most susceptible masses of subjects in the gameboard and once you give leverage to a weight of people to move in a certain way, others who are unsure, get scared and just move with them , only some resist as they can see what is going on - Survey the layers of influence that they be immersed in without being emotionally or intellectually bonded to them , the seers

Whenever there is the illusion of freedom, it just means your not looking far enough away to observe where the fences are , will carry on to get his masonry info soon or i noted he mentioned mariawind, illuminati , olympians at the start

Thought id add these xtra base meanings to the forum ref the 8 Trigrams which can then expand into greater meanings as in tarot and other divinations

Heaven = the creative
Lake = The joyous
Fire = the clinging
Thunder = the arousing
Wind = the gentle
Water = the abysmal
Mountain = keeping still
Earth = the receptive

That guy was talking about controlling awareness and it is interesti ng to note that in western thought , literal thinking dominates metaphorical thinking which i believe is a polarity shift from ancient times
These divination arts are not supposed to be interpreted literaly , even if i among others try hard to do .
As an example, when somebody becomes psychologically ensnared in their own quagmire of intellectual limitations or emotional paralysis, what western society tries to do is literraly interpret the condition as in reduce the symptoms to one distinct illness or "meaning"

But a persona who is in any of these conditions absolutely does not require their condition to be reduced to one meaning "the literal medicine of science " as that is like putting then into a sealed jar and on public display as a lesser value, no wonder they will accept any tablets that then numb them to this experience which then perpetuates its own awfullness to an extreme reduction of awareness, allowing easy remote control of that subject by a higher form of awareness

What they really require is Addition of meanings . metaphorical expansion , this is like oxygen to the being in that they are now been opened up to new possibilities which offer techniques to overcome their present restrictions and most importantly allows them to release their chains using their own propulsions rather than being dependent on others directly which is what you are through any literal influence but which is what you are absolutely not through any metaphorical influence which is a way of communication that "bypasses the inferior aspects of the psyche" which also relate to the undisciplined ego

And so in this perception, these divination arts once accustomed to , im sure are like new intimate friends in that they have been devised as a profound mirrored map for the consiousness to observe the present ripples in the ambient unconsciousness and these ripples have far and very powerful effects on consciousness depending on its current dynamic of awareness

These divinaton arts are like compilations of a neurological library containing a record of subconscious psychic influences which illuminate particular reflections and directions (the occult activity of energetic influences..creative and destructive.. ) at any one moment in time to a human consciousness that has learned their metaphorical language , or severly compromises those that have not , but this also suggests that something ether is working in conjunction with human consciousness just outside direct sensual perception but can be intuited only
Literal perceives lines , metaphor perceives ripples

the turtle is like an ancient serpent and the Hopis are waiting it's return. Reminds me I think the turtles have the same marking on their back.

What few recognize is that the I Ching has it's roots in 'nineness'. But that part, which symbolized no change, is excluded In tradition, the turtle that came out of the water with the trigram markings on it's back (which Fu Hsi used) had a position with no marking (the centre) meaning no change.
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Thu 12 Aug 2010, 09:59

Interesting about the turtle Kapis, and the 'nineness', reminds me of the Nine ancient ones?
Haven't got to the videos and not even a toe in the Chinese arts.
But read the articles quicksilvercrescendo.
Reading that was so true and extremely humbling for me, really it was. It's too bad everything has to be made into fantasy, fiction, or plain illusions. The manipulating of energies is very real.
It's very humbling and very serious about the energies. And it's very sad humans are made into sacrificial animals. Phantom puppets. I can't even explain the dire situation on Earth. Feeding off of everything that comes out of a human, emotions, the love energy, the sex energy, everything. People have got to try and save themselves, in the realm of parasitic energies we live in I guess some have to turn themselves into vampires to do that.

The articles made complete sense to me, didn't have chance to read up on them before because then things wouldn't have been so clear, so I guess it's in the timing. The entire vampire uprising is no joke. Wow, the vampire diaries. Amazing how folks are molded right into whatever. This universal realm seems to be parasitic. Does it end somewhere?
What if the human vessel was obliterated for good. Maybe it was created in the first place to generate energy for the archons or else they caught on fast to the hiroshima bomb potential energy in humans and immediately took that. They need high frequencies and the physical has that. So if there were no more humans there source would be cut off.

If you can't beat them join them he said. But then people will eventually turn into archons themselves. They are already mini vampires (yeah thank you very much media god) but I guess another solution to get rid of the Archons is to make competition for them. So teaching people these things makes sense as he wants to do. But still the parasitic energy needs to be wiped out. I guess things have gotten that bad and to the worst case scenario.
Energetically, I understand that things need to feed, one needs to increase their energy and not waste it, so things turn parasitic, but why not beneficially. I guess that's when evil comes in.
sidenote.....
The enochian black and white board made sense as well. Why dark matter is kept secret.
The illuminati symbols are nothing to be fooling around with. Amazing how things are flaunted.

Oh and it's incredible that wars are not just physical wars but behind them great sorcery is being taken place for power. It burst out in the first world war.

seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Thu 12 Aug 2010, 16:55

Reference - the website link above , is this the first pioneer of marketing entities and psychic space ?
Certainly what could be termed off the wall info

On the swastika , ive seen a few of the older versions and some are left facing , was under the impression that left facing means "attention to the internal receptive spirit"
Where right facing means attention to the external expression of spirit never more extremely demonstrated than in adolfs "Blitzkreigs"
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum