DaRythymDivine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

01010101 Bit...the chip...RFID and Nanotechnology...

+4
seraphim
Blackbird
Bobdog
tgII
8 posters

Go down

01010101 Bit...the chip...RFID and Nanotechnology... Empty 01010101 Bit...the chip...RFID and Nanotechnology...

Post  tgII Mon 10 May 2010, 10:49

Guess what the smartest man in Babylon thought of?

01010101 Bit...the chip...RFID and Nanotechnology... In_the_beginning_was_the_command_line

And now the consequences are going to be horrendous:

NanoTech, DynCorp, and NSA Goes B.A.N.G.
    The Unholy Trinity and the Implosion of Freedom  

The year 2003 changed the world in many respects.  The independent, oil-rich nation of Iraq was invaded by American and British forces without cause, while the shadowy “War on Terror” reached new heights in America.  As a direct result of the events of September 11, 2001, the “Patriot Act” greatly expanded the federal government’s power to spy on its citizens. The new Department of Homeland Security (DHS) quickly became a strategic partner with the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and the National Security Agency (NSA), while the “U.S. Spy Industry”, as a whole, spent billions on “nano-technology”.

“Nano” is defined basically as “one-billionth of a meter” and “NanoTech” is easily the hottest new science on the planet.  A 2003 report advises

: “In the USA, senior science policy makers and industry players are devising a new-style 'Manhattan' or 'Apollo' project to merge strategic technologies at the nano-scale (one billionth of a meter). Their aim is to combine biotechnology, information technology and cognitive (neural) science with atomtechnology at the nano scale. The operative unit in information science is the Bit; nanotechnology manipulates Atoms; cognitive science deals with Neurons and biotech exploits the Gene. Together they make B.A.N.G. Merging these technologies into one, proponents say, will drive a huge industrial revolution and a societal "renaissance" that will guarantee American dominance - military and economic - through the 21st century.”

In other words, the U.S. GOVERNMENT, beginning in 2003, has to date spent untold billions of dollars to create and deploy the ultimate tool of WORLD CONTROL AND PLANNED GENOCIDE – the science of “nano” RFID (radio frequency identity) chips and nano-robotics all connected to and driven by a master, all-powerful super computer with a truly amazing artificial intelligence.

This paper will identify the major players in this field, and expose the hidden agendas of those whose desire is to erode personal freedom in the quest for unlimited earthly power and wealth.  This paper will show how the NSA, (which today controls the world’s BITS or information-retrieving technology) has partnered with an extremely dangerous paramilitary, mercenary, private corporation named DynCorp International to drastically curtail human population levels on the Earth, while placing the survivors under complete and total, super-computer-driven mind control.  Sound incredible? Of course it does, but please, read on before judging!

I can hardly wait to put technology and our lives in the hands
of these people.  Three cheers to the Jesuits, they saw it coming.

Last edited by tgII on Fri 09 Aug 2013, 12:14; edited 1 time in total
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

01010101 Bit...the chip...RFID and Nanotechnology... Empty Re: 01010101 Bit...the chip...RFID and Nanotechnology...

Post  tgII Tue 21 Sep 2010, 02:14

Bobdog, greetings, and thank you. Good to know people are
stopping in, if only occasionally for a look see at our little
interpretation of the world. And what a world it is turning out
to be, no? Certainly not of our making or creation.

Yes, the Faraday cage, capturing thoughts which are energy?

A lot like a 'web'; a world-wide web with a built-in inter net to
capture thoughts? Where every participant reveals in great
detail their every thought and activity, i.e., Facebook, social
networking sites, twitter. No more secrets because participants
have become so paranoid about their own existence they will be
terrified at the thought of no longer keeping anything secret
about themselves.

Bill Gates, the 'keeper of the gate', thinks depopulation is a good
idea through vaccinations and will use the cult-like origins of the
English language to fool the population into their own demise
because it's the best thing we can do to save earth.

Do you understand or do you under STAND?

I under STAND computers with certain software can now tap into
the human mind and assist in its 'thinking.' Life is becoming too
complex, so where as it used to be 'let your fingers do the walking
through the yellow pages', it is now 'let your computer do your
thinking for you.' Gulp. Shocked

We're making the 'great leap forward': from theory to actual
circumstances; circumstances which we did not create.

The RFID transmissions are a very useful tool to keep, manage,
transport, control, manipulate and ultimately terminate 'economic
resources' in a system not of those billions of independent restless
idiots' making: A patent was just applied for in which cyanide
would be released from an embedded RFID chip.

The final message from central resource authority: "Carbon resource
number zero-three-two-eight-AG-one, you've been terminated for
non-performance."

'ZAP!'

Peace at last...
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

01010101 Bit...the chip...RFID and Nanotechnology... Empty Re: 01010101 Bit...the chip...RFID and Nanotechnology...

Post  tgII Thu 23 Sep 2010, 00:02

Don't really know, Blackbird, that information would be extremely
hard to come across unless someone started doing an investigation
into the patents and companies producing RFID chips.

As this technology evolves the underlying motive is profit; hence
we will see local politicians promoting RFID chips to first keep track
of children. That would be the 'it's for the children' thing.

These RFID chips will be accepted by the general population because
they will do so by AGREEMENT.

If the state decides to place RFID chips in the right hand into the
soft tis­sue between the index fin­ger and thumb of its ‘citizen/subjects’
(‘enemy com­bat­ants’) it’s specif­i­cally because the ‘subject/citizens’
have acqui­esced (consented).

Like in the movie MATRIX which was fantastically revealing; what did
Neo ultimately want?

Neo said he only wanted 'peace with the system.' That means as
much as this technology is hated and we are not in control, but
subject ONLY to its application, it is highly recommended not to
go to war on this system. It is not our system to change and it
is only going to get more brutal.

There is only one alternative: Leave the system. How? By going to
see the wizard.

Remember these three guys? They were in the system; they wanted
a 'brain', 'courage' and a 'heart' respectively to get out of this
system.

So Dorothy showed them how to open the door along with her dog,
Toto; in total.

• 01010101 Bit...the chip...RFID and Nanotechnology... Wizard-of-oz-cast

And that's why they wanted a brain, a heart and courage;
because the ONLY way to come out of this brutal system is
to learn how to be 'self-governing' by first learning how this
world operates.

Meanwhile, think I'll just go hangout at a WalMart...
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Thu 23 Sep 2010, 15:45

Bobdog; nice avatar.

There are disorders for everything; you are correct. Comes from
the Diagnostic and Statistical manual, Mental Disorders, or DSM-IV
for short.

Most of the military related origins of the DSM-IV have been
washed out by Wikipedia; what do you expect for something free?

It's all by the military, every disorder you can imagine, or I mean,
they can imagine; now they can drug people..speaking of drugs,
that is precisely what happened when drug experiments were
introduced. The entire experimental sixties was to tap into
unknowns and forceably manipulate the synchronicity you just
mentioned.

Three fascinating possibilities here:

The Youtube posting is rather simple; 'click' that icon up there
above the window when you are posting, it's the icon that looks
like a film strip to the left of the double AA icon. Drag the cursor
over it and you will see appear 'Video.' When you 'click' on that
'Video' icon a window will pop up below the icon and when it does,
copy and paste the Youtube link into that window and then click
below where it reads 'OK.'

Like this:

Nothing wrong with being paranoid, the more the better. The guy
to see about being paranoid is Charles Fort, he'll set you straight,
especially his book called The Book of the Damned.

"The Earth is a farm. We are someone else's property." -- Charles Fort

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Fri 24 Sep 2010, 07:54

After tracing the etymology of the word 'wizard' back into
ancient history, I thought about that too; I would rather be
aware of the wizard.

• c.1440, "philosopher, sage," from M.E. wys "wise" (see wise (adj.)) + -ard. Cf. Lith. zynyste "magic," zynys "sorcerer," zyne "witch," all from zinoti "to know." The ground sense is perhaps "to know the future." The meaning "one with magical power" did not emerge distinctly until c.1550, the distinction between philosophy and magic being blurred in the Middle Ages. As a slang word meaning "excellent" it is recorded from 1922.

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Mon 04 Oct 2010, 03:33

Hi Bobdog, you sound very optimistic, good luck with your manuscript or book. Besides reading about that elusive brown dwarf star with possible planets, I like doing research in general, I'm helping someone through nursing school at the moment BTW.
I understand the fate of man is like an animals, but I don't want to be or live like one anymore. I have a right to learn about truths without interruption, just like everyone else.
And as long as I'm not treading or interfering wrongly then I should be free to do that.

The Sun has awoken, it's brighter and the radiation heat is a lot hotter. If you have ever been on a very high mountain on a
sunny day. It's cold but you could feel more radiation from the Sun, that kind of feeling. But you are at sea level now feeling it. What if the Sun is an electrical, free energy device used to keep this planet going.
As for other things up there, amazing, after years chemtrails have mysteriously disappeared in this area for a month or so. Wonder who else noticed. Oh but it's just natural and atmospheric changes causing the clouds and contrails to look normal again.

So here is some more info I found on the internet. Feel free to use as will and the links, I'm glad you find these things informative and have a nice weekend.

He talks of the following.......
7:35 mark found pyramids near???
the spiral was pointing toward the sun?
Silence before the storm? Changing dimensions?
The Sun is electrical not nuclear?

tgII, how about going digital, everyone's doing it! those mandatory digital cable boxes that millions in the U.S. were required to get are very menacing, they can be used as a two way communication device, plus once things get really bad what you watch on t.v. if you are even allowed to do that will be monitored and restricted.
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Thu 07 Oct 2010, 04:31

There is an interesting anecdote involving a possible namesake of your avatar. The story is framed within occult-lore rather than the more traditional embodiment of heavenly host. It offers an inspiring explanation
of the Seraphim, the Divine Configuration; a reverse-engineered LeMarchand box, the only one such with the power to close portals opened by or for the Leviathan.

Interesting that's what female Oracles supposedly do.
You are observant and make it easy for doors to open. The imagination is more closer to reality than realized. As for your name, gods are inspiring....and they know how to survive.
Not sure what those seraphim are but my avatar has no form and is ancient, looks far away yet It's all right there in front of you.

I did some research and came up with a theory as to what a seraphim is. To understand is to not think with the mind but with other ways. You have to believe that anything is possible and I mean anything. So in that case imagine a monkey suddenly being able to think like a human. It's reality would crash, and things so unimaginable suddenly happen.
In the research is says that seraphim have no bodies, but they have wings and feet. And can be very shiny and so forth. That fits the description of a spacecraft or some kind of device.
http://www.rebelscience.org/Seraphim/Seraphim.htm

Just as asteroids and meteors were called dragons they really weren't. So why can't seraphim be some kind of technology and of course it is highly metaphysical not just science. Those two were not separated then as they
are now. It could even have been half alien/human/android. Transhumanism is not too far now.

Ironically, while we may be at the top of the food chain on this planet, (and I'm not so sure about that - I like tgII's quote of Charles Fort above, "The Earth is a farm. We are someone else's property.") there is a
contingent among us that likely poses our greatest threat. As Mr. Peabody might say, "Its a dog eat dog world."

People are commodities that can be disposed of and are. Seems that every living thing and energies too are in the food chain. So how to get out of the consumption loop, you would think things would have some kind of everlasting life for that not to happen. But then it would have to get it's energy from somewhere to sustain itself.

I didn't quite understand the entirety of that YouTube clip you posted. I'm not sure what source the cryptically enhanced female voice was reciting from at the onset, but I envisioned a pre-Egyptian era druidess
describing her celestial observations as their courses passed through the portals of her viewing, thereupon the Salisbury Plain.
Sounds like the good old days! The lady is reading form the Book of Enoch, book 3, ch. 72.
Interesting holoscience website, I also believe that human body were meant to conduct electricity, not just experimenting and saying wow that was fun running electricity through yourself like Tesla. But there is a major use and purpose for it. That is what we share in common with stars. It is a way to the higher self or even other dimensions perhaps.

Certainly the Mayans were not the sole star-gazers of our ancestry, nor were they the first. Although, I must contend with the claims of traditional university scholars regarding the dates of their origins.
What they so dismissively call the "New World" is a tremendous misapprehension of antiquity and equally so their crediting the discovery of it unto Columbus.
Right and nope, the New World is really part of the Old World. Whatever the books say it usually means the opposite.
The Mayans, may a moral God bless their hearts, I believe were interfered with, fell for it, and things got real bad with all those sacrifices. Is it a coincidence that the Hopi who have history written down talk about the different worlds and that a New world we will soon enter and that is exactly what the elites call it as well. Do they believe we are going to shift again soon. A disaster, then a change in the ether that affects the brain and reality perhaps, a transformation called a new world by the ancients.

Solar volcanos? Maybe they are the sources of the sun spots and flares.
So that means something is changing the Sun, which means Earth is next. But then HAARP is trying to divert something from happening maybe.

Speaking of solar observations, at the risk of stating the obvious, if anyone gets any ideas of doing a little sun-watching of their own from seraphim's video, let it be known that this is not for the amateur star-gazer.
Looking at the sun through a telescope will cause irrepairable eye damage.

the covenant of the ark is supposedly blinding too. Funny how light is portrayed as good but then it blinds.
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Sun 17 Oct 2010, 09:42

Oops pressed the wrong button and now entire post is long gone, will have to make this nice and short. Oh boy.

Great intuitive guess about the electrical energies Bobdog!
Do people even want to know why doctors shock the heart and why it works, when they supposedly die and are brought back to life with electrical energy. That is something alright.

As for awareness I wouldn't be surprised if the brain hasn't been genetically modified to make it more advanced, but how about the awareness part. Can they modify one to be superconscious. Maybe humans or others like
them used to be that way. Nowadays, so much is gone, that is becomes a task just to keep awareness intact.

I've heard of Dan Winter's before and little of his work but haven't got into it yet. Besides that there is something very familiar about him.
He talks about bliss and the magnetic x, how emotions get into the DNA to program and shape it or braiding of the DNA is emotionally induced. Having a donut within a donut, with an EM field.
It reminds me of how sounds, harmonics, waves light creates matters, such as shaping the DNA. I don't think he mentioned stress but that is another emotion that is related to illness or decline in the physical and now I understand why it does that. He said it is the thicker long wave/aka/emotions that effect the short wave/aka/DNA so one opens that knot or puzzle and out manifests physically what started first in the wave.
Alot to think about.
He likes this book by Jeremy Campbell
http://www.amazon.com/Grammatical-Man-Information-Entropy-Language/dp/0671440624
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Sat 06 Nov 2010, 11:44

This is a really strange forum. We don't seem to actually focus on one subject or another. From what I have gathered, we are all sort of gathered here, trying to understand what existence is

I was wondering what im doing here and yet Here i Am again Arrow Strange Days indeed said Lennon
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

https://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Mon 08 Nov 2010, 09:51

The stock market has always been a rigged game.
In its early days it was accessible only to the elite and wealthy in which to invest. Those that made fortunes did so with inside information or manipulations.

Later, in an effort to suck in the middle class with the illusion that it would make them rich and provide a retirement, the mutual fund was created for the little guy to get a piece of the pie.
Pie in the sky is more like it. They have been fleeced and gotten.

The latest regarding the elite technocracy and the stock market...4 parts...
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=6945451n&tag=cbsnewsMainColumnArea.11

One can only imagine the advantage chip implants will provide those who can have the premiere software and information access...compared to the drone with the slave programming installed.

quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Fri 03 Dec 2010, 11:35

Scientists attach barcodes to mouse embryos – human ones coming soon

http://www.gizmag.com/barcodes-on-embryos/17017/
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Tue 21 Dec 2010, 09:19

Its been known for ages that whenever you purchase an electronic product on amazon or ebay etc, they have developed algorithyms that identify your areas of interest based on your purchase so that next time you go online to that webshop , you will be targetted with "related products"
You can also see a pattern in youtube if you watch a couple of videos

Nothing sinister here as long as its been used in the spirit it was intended , time saving and targetted advertising.

But what is astounding now, and im not surprised, is the interconnectivity of the interface between the web and real shops ...through credit cards

Yesterday , in another city , i purchased a couple of products in a large store , a coupole of hours later, i signed in to check my emails, and on my email page , the advertising banner was displaying ...not only related products, but the exact products i had purchased from the exact type of store chain.

Yeah, the world is a very small place when it is all electronically interconnected via supersmart algorithyms
Suspect Very Happy
As long as CASH is not outlawed i am remaining happier
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Mon 19 Mar 2012, 10:39

I have yet to verify for myself the details of this article's contents...

On Sunday March 21, 2010 the Senate Healthcare bill HR3200 was passed and signed into law the following Tuesday. Like I said before, there are a legion of horrible and just plain evil aspects to this bill and I’m sure you’ve heard a lot them by now. I don’t want to discount them but what cannot be missed here is this new law now opens a prophetic door on a magnitude not seen since the reformation of Israel.

This new law requires an RFID chip implanted in all of us. This chip will not only contain your personal information with tracking capability but it will also be linked to your bank account. And get this, Page 1004 of the new law (dictating the timing of this chip), reads, and I quote: “Not later than 36 months after the date of the enactment”. It is now the law of the land that by March 23rd 2013 we will all be required to have an RFID chip underneath our skin and this chip will be link to our bank accounts as well as have our personal records and tracking capability built into it.

I’ve downloaded a PDF copy of HR3200 from the government’s website so what I’m about to show you is from the bill itself its nothing that I’ve written. You can access it all and see it all for yourself straight from the source itself.

H.R. 3200 section 2521, Pg. 1001, paragraph 1.
The Secretary shall establish a national medical device registry (in this subsection referred to as the ‘registry’) to facilitate analysis of postmarket safety and outcomes data on each device that— ‘‘is or has been used in or on a patient; ‘‘and is— ‘‘a class III device; or ‘‘a class II device that is implantable, life-supporting, or life-sustaining.”

What exactly is a class II device that is implantable? As you saw earlier, it is the device approved by the FDA in 2004.

Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act:

http://www.fda.gov/downloads/MedicalDevices/DeviceRegulationandGuid…

A class II implantable device is an “implantable radio frequency transponder system for patient identification and health information.” The purpose of a class II device is to collect data in medical patients such as “claims data, patient survey data, standardized analytic files that allow for the pooling and analysis of data from disparate data environments, electronic health records, and any other data deemed appropriate by the Secretary.”

Going back to what we just looked at, the creation of the national medical device registry in section 2521, page 1002 line 5:

“In developing the registry, the secretary shall…”

And the law continues on with a laundry list of items that the secretary must do in the process of creating this registry. In this laundry list of items to do, Line 17, subparagraph B: “validating methods for analyzing patient safety and outcomes data from multiple sources and for linking such data with the information included in the registry as described in subparagraph (A)”

Going back to subparagraph A [right above subparagraph B], it says: “including in the registry, in a manner consistent with subsection (f), appropriate information to identify each device described in paragraph (1) by type, model, and serial number or other unique identifier;”

Don’t be confused by the intentional obfuscation and skillful wording, This law first creates the national device registry and then immediately list all the task the secretary of health and human services will have do in the process of creating this registry.

The very first two items in the list mandates that the secretary first gives a unique identification to each of the items listed in paragraph 1 which is:

‘‘a class III device; or ‘‘a class II device that is implantable.”

Then, the very next thing the secretary is to do is to create the process by which “patient safety and outcomes data from multiple sources”, which is electronic medical records, that are linked to these newly and uniquely identified items from paragraph 1 which are the class III and class II implantable devices.

Class III devises are items such as breast implants, pacemakers, heart valves, etc. A Class II device that is implantable is, as you seen from the FDA, an implantable radio frequency transponder, RFID chip. From breast implants, to pacemakers, to RFID chips which one is the only possible one that can used for the stated purpose in section B which is, “for linking such data with the information included in the registry”? As we know from subsection A, the information in the registry is the name of a device. In plain speak, we are in a clear way being told that our electronic medical records are going to be linked to a class II implantable device!

Continuing a few lines down in this same section, section B subsection ii on still on page 1002, the “patient safety and outcomes data from multiple sources”, that is to be linked is clearly spelled out as electronic medical records. It reads: “link data obtained under clause (i) with information in the registry”. Information in the registry is, as we know from subparagraph A, the name of the device. So what is the data obtained under clause i? Back up a few lines to clause i

It reads: “obtain access to disparate sources of patient safety and outcomes data, including Federal health-related electronic data”. Again, from breast implants, to pacemakers, to RFID chips which one is the only possible one that can used for the stated purpose in section B? That stated purpose is “for linking such data” and the such data is electronic medical records.

What we already have already seen in just the creation of this registry, is the device that will serve as the link, which is an RFID microchip that is categorized as a Class II implantable device, as well as what it will be the link for which is your electronic medical records.

In case the law wasn’t clear enough on that point, still in the laundry list of things to do a few more lines down on the next page, page 1005

“The Secretary to protect the public health; shall establish procedures to permit linkage of information submitted pursuant to subparagraph (A, remember subparagraph A is the class 2 implantable device reference) with patient safety and outcomes data obtained under paragraph (3, which is electronic medical records); and to permit analyses of linked data;”

Continuing on to page 1007, in the STANDARDS, IMPLEMENTATION CRITERIA, AND CERTIFICATION CRITERIA section, the secretary of health and human services is given full power to intact all mandates from the laundry list of to-do items in the creation process of the registry as well as dictate how the devises listed in the National Medical Device Registry are to be used and implemented.

“The Secretary of the Health Human Services, acting through the head of the Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology, shall adopt standards, implementation specifications, and certification criteria for the electronic exchange and use in certified electronic health records of a unique device identifier for each device described in paragraph 1 (National Medical Device Registry), if such an identifier is required by section 519(f) of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (21 U.S.C. 360i(f)) for the device.”

Now on Page 503, section E Lines 13-17 and I quote: “encourage, as appropriate, the development and use of clinical registries and the development of clinical effectiveness research data networks from electronic health records, post marketing drug and medical device surveillance efforts”. Let me say that again, medical device surveillance efforts!

Now lets look at section 163 of HR3200, which gives the government a direct electronic access to your bank account which will work in conjunction with an implanted chip.

Page 58 Lines 5 through 15 reads:
(D) enable the real-time (or near real time) determination of an individual’s financial responsibility at the point of service and, to the extent possible, prior to service, including whether the individual is eligible for a specific service with a specific physician at a specific facility, which may include utilization of a machine-readable health plan beneficiary identity detection card; (E) enable, where feasible, near real-time adjudication of claims

What does this mean? It means that the government will give everybody a health ID card that contains a machine readable device (magnetic strip or RFID chip) similar to a credit card. Embedded in this chip or strip is your Health Identification Number. When you visit a medical provider, the medical claims will be processed while you are still in the office. The medical providers will be paid in real time. The portion that you owe will be deducted from your bank account, in real time, according to HR 3200.

Notice here in this part which is at the beginning of 2000 plus pages of the law, it is carefully worded “which may include utilization of a machine-readable health plan beneficiary identity detection card”. Here we are told that it may be a card. As you have already seen, deeper in the law [Sec. 2521 Pg. 1000] what this “may” utilize is clearly spelled out as a “class II device that is implantable”.

We can only speculate at this point why the law is set up this way. Most likely this section was written to account for the gap in time from when the process of chipping begins to when everyone has received a chip. A means of starting with a card for the sake of expedience while the process of chipping citizenry plays out. One thing is certain, the law mandates that within 3 years we will all have a chip under our skin that will serve this purpose.

Evidence of this logic is found in the deadline set for the start of the registry on page 1006.

“EFFECTIVE DATE.—The Secretary of Health and Human Services shall establish and begin implementation of the registry under section 519(g) of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act, as added by paragraph (1), by not later than the date that is 36 months after the date of the enactment of this Act, without regard to whether or not final regulations to establish and operate the registry have been promulgated by such date.”

Also on page 259, this law requires the use of Electronic medical records system in all hospitals by 2012 which will leave a gap of at least a year before the class II implantable device is required.

Republican Congressman Ron Paul from Texas, states on his website:

Click here to open this page

“Buried deep within the over 1,000 pages of the massive US Health Care Bill (PDF) in a “non-discussed” section titled: Subtitle C-11 Sec. 2521— National Medical Device Registry, and which states its purpose as…….. He quotes that part of the law and then goes on to say: “In “real world speak”, according to this report, this new law, when fully implemented, provides the framework for making the United States the first Nation in the World to require each and every one of its citizens to have implanted in them a radio-frequency identification microchip for the purpose of controlling who is, or isn’t, allowed medical care in their country”.

That is from a currently serving member of congress. Cutting through all the political ease, the bottom line is that eventually if you want to participate in a government healthcare plan you will have to have this chip implanted in you. This law mandates that you have to have insurance and by virtue of this law guarantees that all private healthcare insurers will be driven out of business with only the government option left. We will be in a single payer system and you will have to have an imbedded chip to be a member of this system and it is mandatory that you be a part of this system.

When I have a number of different pieces of data, I like to lay it all out in bit size pieces so the picture becomes clearer so I’m going to lay out the data and cut through the political circular logic and legal ease:

2004:
Class II implantable devices receive FDA approval and verachip VeriMed electronic health records system also received approval from the FDA.

2009:
American Recovery and Reinvestment Act authorized $23 billion in stimulus funds for health care information technology. In conjunction with that, VeriChip re-launches VeriMed electronic health records system which is a system that is made up of implantable RFID microchips, handheld scanners for emergency room personnel to read these chips, and online electronic personal health records.

2010:
HR3200 was passed by the House and signed into law by the president
Now looking at the new law, Page 259 Electronic Medical Records system will be required for all healthcare providers by 2012.

Pages 1001-1002:
A national medical device registry is created and populated with devices. Chiefly noted among them, a Class II medical device that is implantable.

Pages 1002-1004:
Mandates the use of class II implantable devices to serve as the link between you and your electronic medical records.

Page 1005:
The secretary of human services will establish the procedures for the linking of the Class II implantable device and electronic medical records.

Page 1007:
Secretary of health and human services is given full power to intact all items required in the creation of the registry as well as the power to dictate how the devises listed in the National Medical Device Registry are to be used and implemented.

Page 503:
Medical device surveillance is authorized.

Page 58:
The link to your electronic medical records which is the Class II implantable device will also be linked to your bank account.

Page 1006:
Without regard to whether or not final regulations are in place, you will be required to get a Class II implantable device linked to your medical records and bank account in order to participate in the government healthcare plan.

Pages 155-158:
It is mandated that you have health insurance or you will pay $100.00 dollars per day that you are not covered.

Page 159:
The IRS will enforce healthcare enrolment and fines for not caring health insurance.

Lastly:
This law mandates that you have to have insurance and by virtue of this law, guarantees that all privet healthcare insurers will be driven out of business with only the government option left. We will be in a single payer system and you will have to have an imbedded chip to be a member of this system and it is mandatory that you be a part of this system.

This new law, when fully implemented, provides the framework for making the United States th.e first nation in the world to require each and every one of its citizens to have implanted in them a radio-frequency identification microchip. In theory, the intent is to streamline healthcare and to eliminate fraud via “health chips”

quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Tue 20 Mar 2012, 01:55

This is going to be a very long arduous process of bringing people back from the
abyss of their own self-annihaltion re: RFID chips implanted in their bodies...and
this is only the beginning...

Five important facts:

1) People do not own their bodies.

2) People are physical objects.

3) People are subject/slaves; chattel slavery.

4) People are intestate; they have no will and testament.

5) People are held in bond to the corporation.

Therefore they understand (stand under the law) the law and will agree
to being injected with this RFID chip.

Go to the Getting very personal thread and listen to that roughly one hour
interview with Frank O'Collins.

In the end, most people are comfortable and will not move in any direction to
help themselves from what they themselves condone and acquiesce to all the
while condemning it: RFID corporate tags.

They condemn this knowing instinctively something is wrong, yet remain
complacent in their own circumstances. The dichotomy of it all...

Think back: At one point in history a birth certificate was considered your
passport (passing through a port) to travel. It then went to corporate issued
passports where people are treated as physical objects requiring approval before
they can pass through ports of commerce.

Observe carefully...very carefully, and know clearly what is transpiring here
and how to interpret this corporate transaction of physical objects, chattel slaves:

People are acquiescing to this 'treatment' because they do not know who they
are; it's that simple.

Kapis: recently the forum is preventing Youtube videos from being embedded.
What's up with that do you know?
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Tue 20 Mar 2012, 02:11

Very important layout of the current condition there TG, the human mind is being enslaved at drip feed acceleration , and important to highlight these sneaked in bills Per Qsc Post just like they are in the uk and beyond
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down