DaRythymDivine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Happens When We Die? part 1 of 11

5 posters

Go down

What Happens When We Die? part 1 of 11 Empty What Happens When We Die? part 1 of 11

Post  highnoon Thu 11 Feb 2010, 02:59

highnoon
highnoon

Back to top Go down

What Happens When We Die? part 1 of 11 Empty Re: What Happens When We Die? part 1 of 11

Post  seraphim Thu 11 Feb 2010, 05:22

Pray a great deal and make sacrifices for sinners, for many souls go to hell for not having someone to pray and make sacrifices for them.
The Virgin Mary in Apparition

A scary fact.
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

What Happens When We Die? part 1 of 11 Empty Re: What Happens When We Die? part 1 of 11

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Thu 11 Feb 2010, 10:39

In the first two minutes of the video highnoon, the guy already disqualifies any legit examination into what happens when you die...

...because he defines life after death according to the Bible....
...and defines The Truth by what the Bible says...
...and the Bible is true for all humanity because the Bible corroborates itself...

...I think we can see the discussion will now be monopolized non-objectivity because...it should be humanity corroborating what happens concerning life after death. Not the Bible or any other book. Much more comprehensive and objective if it is humanity corroborating humanity...not some sliver of humanity's invention that does not apply to all belief systems in existence, nor thoughout history to get a complete understanding of what life after death really means in its potential entirety.

Using hypnosis and past life regression unsuccessfully does not negate the theory of reincarnation as this man explains.
It just proves that perhaps that method is not legit concerning reincarnation, or that his individual experience of using that method brought no proof of reincarnation. But it does not disprove reincarnation.

The guy then makes another error by insinuating that the poor of Calcutta living in squalor and an African child bathing in a bucket must disprove reincarnation because these people practice it and clearly are not show the results or benefits of having evolved to a higher plane of existence. Not only is he wrong, but living in squalor and experiencing pain and suffering can be one of the greatest teachers to the soul. The physical examination of one's high status in physical life does not necessarily reflect the level of one's soul evolution. In fact, most poor and impoverished people I have met have way more soul than most of the wealthy and well-to-do that I have met. This guy's example is insulting and, again, lacks objectivity to examine the subject of what happens after you die.

As far as watching the remaining ten parts of the video...I'll have to think on it.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Thu 11 Feb 2010, 13:11

Watched the first few minutes, have concluded man is terrified of
his mortality.

I think we should put aside religion and continue this from a physics
perspective. What happens to this energy at death? Has the
'dark side' been an ancient struggle to harness time? Shocked

If time can be 'harnessed' what does that mean for religion, for man,
for his belief in his existence after death? Is time something active
or is it just 'dormant' as previously thought? If it is active, what does
this mean, does it mean there is no 'thermal death?'

Stop believing.
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  highnoon Thu 11 Feb 2010, 14:06

i had a feeling that would happen because I too when i rewatched the first part thought the same. but hes actually a lot more thought provoking than that. he talks about the fox sisters from the 1800's and one of montreals mayors, as well as some info on osiris and the ram of mendes.

the first half is about the god of the dead and the second half is the god of living or the supposed jesus christ. he also claims that all communication with the dead is in fact communication with demonic spirits impersonating dead people, because with the mayor story one person claimed to talk with the dead spirit of the mayor but the mayor was actually still alive somewhere in the world so that communication wouldnt have been a crossing over event. but then of course the story could be false.

anyway. this guy is actually dying right now of a brain tumor and might not recover and thus wont be making anymore videos if that happens but two of my favourites by him are these two

signs and lying wonders (really good series on TV evangelical 33 degree mason christian TV personalities like the hour of power robert shuller and that indo american TV "christian" benny hinn)

the poison in the passion of the christ (bad stuff on mel gibson and the makers of that movie)
highnoon
highnoon

Back to top Go down

Post  highnoon Thu 11 Feb 2010, 14:13

well penroses thinks the universe actually decays after it spreads out far enough, so its like a big energy soup and at that moment because the 3d dimension has been disposed of, there is also no 4th dimension or time either. its just energy. then this energy comes together for a big bang.

as for the individual. there are no answers if you look to science, we just know what happens to the body, but the energy is a mystery.

stan tenen proved the hebrew alphabet was some super high IQ code. cavemen cannot make something like that, or at least i cannot be convinced they can, and the people of millenia ago during the copper and bronze ages i dont really think couldve done so either. probably no smart person alive can craft something that impressive. all religion to me sounds like it has an alien component to it.

we have two potential forces that are bad for us that are almost impossible to deal with if they exist. aliens and demons. they're both invisible and crafty. because of the nature of the enemy. im willing to listen to a guy like mark woodman.
highnoon
highnoon

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Thu 11 Feb 2010, 14:39

It is good you started this thread high noon, as I was compiling a lengthy series of posts on what is a soul/spirit.

As my thread on "Musings on the Bible" is basically dead, self-inflicted wound, as my other posts in other sections have pretty much revealed that Judeo-Christianity's creation myth is actually Sumerian, Mesopotamian and Babylonian myths combined with some additional spin.
There is no doubt, even my mainstream academia comparative religion textbooks prove it hands down. You don't even need alternative researchers to make the case.

I will watch the remainder of this man's videos later this evening and then type up a little something on the soul/spirit.
I do agree with Timothy that physics, biophysics, bio-electro-magnetic-fluid-energetic-vortex-elastomer-hologram model type physics could do much to provide revelations.
But one must then consider beyond the "stuff" and its physiology...what additional considerations regarding mind and consciousness may play a role, if any.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  highnoon Thu 11 Feb 2010, 14:51

this is kindof a personal request but, mark woodman makes claims like osiris was called banebdjed, and he makes direct links to the ram of mendes and baphomet and of course satan and says this is the god of the dead. would this be correct? when he draws axioms to support his arguements, i dont really have anybody to pick it apart. i dont really know of any place that can objectively help me dissect things from the people i like to listen to. because if i goto somewhere where id find other people listening, they're going to have a bias thats for him. but if you guys have a bias against him and have knowledge to see his arguements differently than i can, thats actually good. thats actually what i value from you guys.

its like when i came across stan tenen the other day it helped my validate that scripture because of the coherency of the letters and also how like somebody said how it closely resembles marko rodins math. i believe now that religion has an origin and if we could talk to the origin that gave us religious concepts, we could learn other things too. so in that sense its not make believe, even if its a sick deception.

btw did either of you two get around to reading the time rivers theory by goro adachi? what did you guys think about that?

Last edited by HighNoon on Thu 11 Feb 2010, 14:54; edited 1 time in total
highnoon
highnoon

Back to top Go down

Post  highnoon Thu 11 Feb 2010, 14:53

alright...ill enjoy anything you have to say about it. thanks. i wrote the above as you were writing your last entry btw
highnoon
highnoon

Back to top Go down

Post  highnoon Thu 11 Feb 2010, 14:58

quicksilvercrescendo wrote:It is good you started this thread high noon, as I was compiling a lengthy series of posts on what is a soul/spirit.

As my thread on "Musings on the Bible" is basically dead, self-inflicted wound, as my other posts in other sections have pretty much revealed that Judeo-Christianity's creation myth is actually Sumerian, Mesopotamian and Babylonian myths combined with some additional spin.
There is no doubt, even my mainstream academia comparative religion textbooks prove it hands down. You don't even need alternative researchers to make the case.

I will watch the remainder of this man's videos later this evening and then type up a little something on the soul/spirit.
I do agree with Timothy that physics, biophysics, bio-electro-magnetic-fluid-energetic-vortex-elastomer-hologram model type physics could do much to provide revelations.
But one must then consider beyond the "stuff" and its physiology...what additional considerations regarding mind and consciousness may play a role, if any.

even the makers of family guy did a good example of the universal dynamics problems

peter griffin has an eye floater
when he looks at it it moves away, so he tries again and again and only when he gives up trying does the eye floater get stuck right in front of him.

hmm not the whole thing.
highnoon
highnoon

Back to top Go down

Post  highnoon Thu 11 Feb 2010, 15:49

i watched the last part.

woodman postulates that there is no life after death and that the words ghost, soul and spirit in the bible are misunderstood as the words were translated from gava, pneuma, ruach and naphesh (might not be spelling these right) and all mean breath or breathe like ideas. and when we die we die, and thats it.

there is dust or matter, electricity and the soul, but that third something is just the cognitive ability. it was never meant to be eternal

the dead cannot think feel or anything. those who die in christ are just as cognitively devoid as those who die not in christ. but the difference is if you are saved(believed in him) christ can bring you back from the dead. at a later time even if your body is since digested or decomposed. but if you die not believing in christ, thats it.

(just summarizing the god of the living second part)
i can appreciate understanding the root words.
highnoon
highnoon

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Thu 11 Feb 2010, 20:04

I did listen to his video and his religion struck me right away. I don’t want to get into his religious beliefs just what he has to say. Thanks for elaborating. I don’t have a bias against him just feel sorry for him, because I feel he is not going to get anywhere or evolve in any way having those kind of beliefs, really.
he also claims that all communication with the dead is in fact communication with demonic spirits impersonating dead people
I don’t believe that at all. First of all the soul doesn’t die. That’s if you have a soul to begin with. So if you are trying to communicate with the Spirits there are many kinds, not just demonic.
That's silly because you are a Spirit, and so far you are not demonic, although there is a force out there that wants people to be that way.
as for the individual. there are no answers if you look to science, we just know what happens to the body, but the energy is a mystery.
There have never been any answers at all for a very long time, we are now getting very few through science now and absolutely nothing from the metaphysical.
But there can be!
stan tenen proved the hebrew alphabet was some super high IQ code. cavemen cannot make something like that, or at least i cannot be convinced they can, and the people of millenia ago during the copper and bronze ages i dont really think couldve done so either. probably no smart person alive can craft something that impressive. all religion to me sounds like it has an alien component to it.

we have two potential forces that are bad for us that are almost impossible to deal with if they exist. aliens and demons. they're both invisible and crafty. because of the nature of the enemy. im willing to listen to a guy like mark woodman
You really believe that. It could be parasitic as it is in this world. But not everything is an enemy. Saying that is just repeating others beliefs if you had an experience with a good alien you wouldn’t think of that anymore. Just as if you were treated awful all your life and didn’t trust anyone or liked anyone and thought everyone was evil. Then one day you meet a person or soul who is sincerely good to you, you would change your mind right away. Although it might be difficult at first, because mind control is very hard to get rid of, because one doesn’t even know they are brainwashed.

A soul becomes an alien (foreign) and is no longer a human when it leaves the body if you think about it. The Earth, or stars and planets keeps us alive but we don't belong here.
To keep one’s consciousness or memory after death was somehow lost, so we don’t have a clue what’s going on. Why do you think the conciousness is cleaned like that. Is it because it is inferior or is someone or something doing that? I know there are different levels of consciousness and something called the superconsciousness that might be a key to understanding.
this is kindof a personal request but, mark woodman makes claims like osiris was called banebdjed, and he makes direct links to the ram of mendes and baphomet and of course satan and says this is the god of the dead. would this be correct?
I would like some evidence that the God of the dead is evil. Is the dark really evil or are people just scared (of themselves and what’s out there) from so much fear being instilled in them?

The goat of mendes? hey, that’s supposed to be my sign, sort of.
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Thu 11 Feb 2010, 23:31

At this moment , i like the concept that at death, the physical body gives up a corpse , and so the consciousness must also give up something...itself or transform into something or somewhere

There is definetly a psychic link between human minds which is not directly controllable by yangpower , it is a yin quality , like a silent whisper heard only by the stilled mind .
I have observed this psychic aspect recently between me and people im dealing with in reality , with quite intriguing results , but one must be very very vigilant regarding the ego-noise in these matters

Then there is the complete unconsciousness and complete consciousness as the physical body is at rest or sleeps , an aspect of the consciousness which can be fine tuned into total consciousness can travel and experience in a virtual world while the physical body sleeps, therefore there is partial evidence there, that the consciousness may be able to "be" after the physical gives up its corpse

This acceleration of the computer virtual world im thinking is a key to unlocking hidden treasures and even some non-treasures from the omnipotent unconscious which will dramatically develop the understanding of consciousness and its ever-developing or even diminishing limits

In the cycle of consciousness development , anything is indeed possible, even the understanding of consciousness origin

There is something perversely hysterical that the big bold smart ass human hasnt got a clue where it came from , the physical evolution gig is a beautiful comfort tool, until one looks into the occult experiences of mankind and has to consider dimensions of consciousness, this is the first threat to the physical , and it is felt deep down with an unerring growth of certainty

In this computer virtual world, it is humans creating life based on electromagnetic waves just like human life , the next step will be for them to transfer their own consciousness temporalily into this virtual world so that they can consciously experience things ..... by proxy thus removing any experiencial threat to their root so to speak , the virtual world will have to have certain rules in order to function ..... yeah its getting interesting now in these times, especially when the virtual world is completly interactive , is it possible that layers of virtual worlds could be created, the virtual projection itself creating another virtual world thus becoming further removed from its root self and even forgetting about its root self in these multi-dimensions of consciousness it has projected itself through and so becoming lost in space ... wasnt that a film
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

https://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  highnoon Fri 12 Feb 2010, 03:38

The thing is, if there are good aliens or spirits, they havnt done anything for me that im aware of. directly, to my knowledge i have not had any experience with good unknown entities. but apparently bad entities are directly interacting with our reality. so in my opinion. the good is moot. our earth feels very one sided where "evil" has gotten a strong foothold, and good just grows in between. im not interested in the unknown good, because it doesnt affect me negatively, it can just keep doing what its doing if it wants to. but it could be that there is a lot of influence from the good side and if they stopped helping in their subtle ways this world would explode in "bad" and we just cant appreciate the counter balance the good is adding to the equation because our reality looks so messed up.

imo, most of the objective good in our reality is going to be found in other human beings and what we do for each other. whereas the bad is going to be found in others, but also the supernatural. because apparently the good supernatural in the universe likes to silently wish that we are ok and maybe a little bit more than that.

i have my filters though Sad
highnoon
highnoon

Back to top Go down

Post  highnoon Fri 12 Feb 2010, 03:43

theres already an xbox game called project natal that looks too far ahead of its time

highnoon
highnoon

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Fri 12 Feb 2010, 05:10

Kapis is everything on fast forward. I'm not sure about technology and the biological uniting. I guess because I start to think in limiting ways in this body. But still technology can't have a soul, unless one puts one in it, then it really would be transhuman. That is beyond alien.
Anyway, you got pearls of wisdom!

Highnoon wrote:
The thing is, if there are good aliens or spirits, they havnt done anything for me that im aware of. directly, to my knowledge i have not had any experience with good unknown entities. but apparently bad entities are directly interacting with our reality. so in my opinion. the good is moot. our earth feels very one sided where "evil" has gotten a strong foothold, and good just grows in between.
...... but it could be that there is a lot of influence from the good side and if they stopped helping in their subtle ways this world would explode in "bad" and we just cant appreciate the counter balance the good is adding to the equation because our reality looks so messed up.

You probably would have to contact them first, but I wouldn't recommend that. There are not so good forces already manipulating

im not interested in the unknown good, because it doesnt affect me negatively, it can just keep doing what its doing if it wants to.
What about yourself, you are the unknown.
Do you believe in potential or a higher self then. Would that be a solution then if you aren't interested in good beings.
imo, most of the objective good in our reality is going to be found in other human beings and what we do for each other. whereas the bad is going to be found in others, but also the supernatural. because apparently the good supernatural in the universe likes to silently wish that we are ok and maybe a little bit more than that.
Great opinion. Because of the laws of this realm, reflection has to be a part of what we do maybe.
Do you silently wish that you were ok and maybe a little bit more?

woodman postulates that there is no life after death and that the words ghost, soul and spirit in the bible are misunderstood as the words were translated from gava, pneuma, ruach and naphesh (might not be spelling these right) and all mean breath or breathe like ideas. and when we die we die, and thats it.

there is dust or matter, electricity and the soul, but that third something is just the cognitive ability. it was never meant to be eternal

the dead cannot think feel or anything. those who die in christ are just as cognitively devoid as those who die not in christ. but the difference is if you are saved(believed in him) christ can bring you back from the dead. at a later time even if your body is since digested or decomposed. but if you die not believing in christ, thats it.
(I don't believe cognitive ability is lasting. Because most is just downloaded in us and a lot of it has to do with basic things that have to do with living in the physical, maybe why it leaves us when passing away.
But I agree with Kapis and I know there are other levels of consciousness that can be eternal. Just like other dimensions perhaps and the onion layer.)

I think ghosts have lost their souls or are trapped in this realm. We die and that is maybe because our souls are taken away. Do you think they could be harvested and put back in the fetus, and then the cycle repeats itself, so you got a reincarnation going on that a person doesn't even know about.
You know if a woman is in tune, she knows exactly when a soul arrives in the womb.

Christ and the Egyptions knew all about life, death and reincarnation, maybe why Christ didn't really die or is everlasting. Not sure what you mean in the bolded statement. Christ bringing the body back to life? But what if Christ knew how to make awareness intact and how to keep his soul to become eternal, do you think that is what he learned to do?
p.s. Besides on this forum, has anyone told you that you reveal aspects of your inner self more than others do?

Last edited by seraphim on Sat 13 Feb 2010, 07:07; edited 1 time in total
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  highnoon Fri 12 Feb 2010, 06:39

this is woodmans interprations. i was just summarizing parts 6-11

yeah i might. i remember when i came here you were trying to get ahead of things or uncover an ulterior motive or just that i was trolling, and i couldnt get mad at you because i know you had good intentions but i kindof still outbursted a little anyways, but it was just to stick up for myself a little bit, because if a person doesnt object to assertions they're guilty by default. or its going to be seen that they're arrogant because they dont think they need to justify themself. also what i was saying wasnt strong enough to expect that people wouldnt misunderstand my intentions.

in other news, ive stopped drinking, its self pity and bitchy of me to drown my sorrows. ill also admit it was kindof due to embarassment....i dont mind losing, but my ego doesnt like being a loser (wasnt just this forum that i got embarassed on). i also learned a valuable lesson that just because youre justified to feel sorry for yourself doesnt mean its a good idea. i was hurting myself to sit and drink all the time. life shit on me but didnt leave me completely helpless. i got an opportunity to unplug from the matrix. i can build myself up and get back into the matrix always with the telephone in hand to leave. i can have dual citizenship to both worlds. i just have to accept that fact 18-24 have been bad years.

actually. the justified to do something but it not being a good idea is a huge problem right now in society. cops seem to have this problem, but we all do its not just cops. feeling justified or having permission to act also compels us to act. the pros and cons dont get weighed anymore. its just irrational to believe that an action is a good idea because we're in the right to do it. being in the right isnt synonomous with being right. when youre in the right like if life is shitty in my case, all this is is saying is that its not irrational to feel sad. because obviously feeling sad or happy out of nowhere is isolated and would be irrational in its own right. but when i allow myself to follow causation logically, it might be illogical because the consequences are going to cause more damage than what caused me to feel sad. also those who "make plays" can just tap into the causation phenomena so although my sadness is coming from somewhere and i wont be crazy to feel sad. its exactly what they were counting on. playing competitive video games are full of these baits, and so are any sport. send something left to make defense to go left and then you go right. and then mix it up so they dont even know which direction is the best choice anymore. if you were to be a tennis player who always said to their coach "hey i always go left because the opponent is going left, doesnt that make sense?" the coach might say "no thats why you're losing. you HAVE to go right when you think its a fake"

its kindof a loose parallel, it all comes down choices we make cause we feel justified. the cop has the piece of paper that gives him authority to taser you, and if youre a bad tennis player, you feel justified to go left all the time just cause your opponent makes you feel left is where the ball is going to go.

if you were to be a good police officer, you would only use the piece of paper or justified law to taser after you've weighed the situation, otherwise youre tasering everybody, and sometimes the wrong people. just like the tennis thing. sometimes you do want to accept that left means left, but its your job if you want to be the champion, to properly evaluate when left means right.
highnoon
highnoon

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Fri 12 Feb 2010, 10:27

Then there is the complete unconsciousness and complete consciousness as the physical body is at rest or sleeps , an aspect of the consciousness which can be fine tuned into total consciousness can travel and experience in a virtual world while the physical body sleeps, therefore there is partial evidence there, that the consciousness may be able to "be" after the physical gives up its corpse

Sleep is important to consider. For it is with dreams that the concept of a soul, the invisible realms of religion and the afterlife may have first developed.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Sat 13 Feb 2010, 02:52

Highnoon,
Good for you! You don't need alcohol all the time and you know it! Hope you got some support going on.

You'll have to excuse me, I wasn't talking about feelings that come and go, but what's in your unconscious. Is it really you that you are talking about when you say them in your previous posts.
That's why I asked about yourself, because a lot is unknown to you, but you unconsciously somehow talk about it.
I can get you some examples of how you express your unconscious, when I get time if you want. But for example:
im not interested in the unknown good, because it doesnt affect me negatively, it can just keep doing what its doing if it wants to.
That's a very profound statement you said that you ought to look closer at.
It's crazy you don't want to get to know yourself, because that is you, the unknown, good or bad. And your life sucks you say, because you don't want to have anything to do with your life. Which is really your unconscious and is unknown.
That's truly your unconscious you are talking about in that quote, that wants to be known, maybe why your life sucked you say, because it's not even known. You haven't lived a life? because you don't know what it is?

It's about what you want to do or believe. Whatever is causing you to drink like that (which you can find out) is preventing you from doing this as well. Seriously, that's what I believe.

yeah i might. i remember when i came here you were trying to get ahead of things or uncover an ulterior motive or just that i was trolling, and i couldnt get mad at you because i know you had good intentions but i kindof still outbursted a little anyways, but it was just to stick up for myself a little bit, because if a person doesnt object to assertions they're guilty by default. or its going to be seen that they're arrogant because they dont think they need to justify themself. also what i was saying wasnt strong enough to expect that people wouldnt misunderstand my intentions.

Not saying that you are at the moment, but to be honest, you have ways of a disinformer.
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  highnoon Sat 13 Feb 2010, 05:43

hmm. yes i didnt want to live my life, because i thought i knew myself. ive had a lot of conflicting ideas givin to me throughout my life, one type of idea through family and peers is that im worthless, but if im to trust their judgement, i lose self esteem. and therefore become worthless, however if i dont trust their judgement, im in opposition to them and seen as being reckless or defiant because i dont take my dysfunctions seriously and am not willing to allow their label to be a part of my character. if im to trust to their judgement and allow the labels of schizophrenic to be a part of me, thats seen as a positive choice, a responsible choice. except i dont think i am this way just because i think differently from other people and have the origin that i do. in fact them trying to label me as such i really dont have a choice but to disagree and be in conflict. my choice is. do i want to believe them and be in conflict with myself and self loath myself, or be in conflict with them more direcly and then feel more backlash from them which causes problems in my life and causes me to loath myself because i dont have a family that is supportive.

ive always peacefully put aside the medications growing up, although i did it deceptively because i was pretending to take them. when an adoptive family does this to you because you are 1 in a billion children who have biological parents who were both diagnosed schizophrenics who met at a mental hospital inside of a program they were both in, the extended family members and even immediate family who werent my mother and father will never see me outside of that paradigm. i could never choose to be treated fairly i just had to appreciate the good things from my parents but i always had to deal with all the extra schemes, disdain, derision etc from 10+ other people.

therefore i think i know who i am, but im not happy with it. but as of more recent im getting happier with myself.

i do like to look at areas that are dark. thats why part of my conspiracy makeup is very different from the rest of you. if the things i take value in are useless, worthless, because they've been debunked to the point of never revisiting that area anymore, thats not ok with me. i personally feel that that is an egotistical viewpoint that could be potentially hazardous because we think 1 direction is completely safe. we dont have to cover the left anymore because the left is "bullshit", so we focus on whats behind, in front and to the right. if anybody was to attack us it would be from the left that we have deemed not worth allocating the resources or attention to.

thats part of the reason why im open to other things, not the only reason. i also might have a personal thing with myself to go against the grain no matter what, and that might be an egotistical thing too, but i dont think so. either way i see no harm in entertaining any idea. but what i feel now is better. is that at least now i am no longer in any danger of saying the wrong thing. people can argue the videos or ideas i post all the want. its not hostile to me at all to disagree with me, whats hostile is if i cant explore where i want to explore. my exploration in themselfs might be seen as hostile because if im exploring things publicly or sharing what i have explored. than in a way, im also expecting people to read what i say and contemplate what im saying and if they dont want to go there, sharing what im sharing is like saying indirectly. you should go there. because im putting things before eyes that dont want to see it.

when it comes to this topic, do any of us really think we are going to find out with certainty before we die what will happen when we die? to put aside one idea, like woodmans unique christian viewpoint, thats like saying, well if i ignore all the things im sure arent true with the concept of death. i will be one step closer or however many steps closer to the reality of the experience of death. so im going to ignore this in the spirit of narrowing down the list, because i want to cross things off the list. but does anyone really think they will ever get down to just 1 item on that laundry list? or even 10 items? if anyone truly thinks that the next 30 years will provide fruit or knowledge that will get them on a path of understanding, then by all means, cross things off the list. but i personally dont think i will ever have any certainty believing anything when its my time to die. i will simply have a bunch of viewpoints i have amassed throughout my life, probably not sure which one is more right than the other. that sucks but im not afraid of being confused at my death. i would only cross things off the list if i was afraid of death and wanted to narrow things down to the one truth so i could die in confidence with a particular viewpoint. but also, it could also be because of fear and not courage, that i dont want to cross things off the list.

crossing things off the list and keeping the list as long as possible could be viewed as fear responses.
highnoon
highnoon

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Sat 13 Feb 2010, 12:59

A lot of thought feeding viewpoints aboves .............

I was thinking recently about the old juxtaposer of "The specialist" or the "multi-skilled"
to concentrate on one discipline above all others
Or to concentrate on many disciplines among others , not from the perspective of the actual supreme specialist individuals or multi-skilled individuals that have aquired great skills
But from a psychological mindset in the general population , a specialist mindset or a multi-skilled mindset

The specialist can become the best or an elite in one area of discipline , but the downside of that , is that due to the perpetual growth of extremes that is required to be specialist in the high competition of today , they limit themselfs to one angle of approach , and also that because they are, or are becoming a specialist tool, then they will be called upon to use that speciality whereever it may "seem deemed to be needed" by themselfs or by wage-wielding others
The specialist knows (or are told) they are the best or at least one of the best , and a certain integrity of selfishness is required to be a specialist , and this fact may be a hidden weakness , not for the specialist in their trade , but for those at the far-out receiving end of their trades expression

In the corporate tower, the management declares "there is a problem" "i want the problem to disappear"
The solution of this problem is then delegated down through a line of willing specialists who are just carrying out their specialist activity , and this is how people can be killed or hurt badly ...... by proxy .
The perfect operating ground for the phenomena of evil or deceipt or manipulations in human society

The conscious perfection of the system is that "responsibility of any act" is very very smartly de-personalised into a collective , with each individual in the chain only holding a little portion of responsibility which is easily eclipsed by their mantra of reminding themselfs that they were just carrying out their specialist activity and that there was a pressing need for this activity , by their society , this pressing need is justified by a dogmatic ideology or morality or even ambition of that society that they have willingly or unwillingly commited too.
Is a society walking the dog or being walked like a dog is the question

So a man in a white collar says get rid of that problem, then weeks later, a cruise missile arrives on a village , the white collar by then has probably forgotten he even had that conversation , such is the specialist mindset , tuned in only to the aquasition of their ambition

The media world works in a similar way to the corporate model , something is whispered and certain dogs of war spin its wheels

I dont know why im talking about this Very Happy will pause

oh yes , life or death , in the human mind, it has been established by many people that the self can contemplate within itself about matters in existance
There are varying models of understanding about what is going on in there.
Some people beleive they are just talking to themselfs or scanning through their past memorys etc, that is their way of understanding whats going on there
Others beleive in a thing called "conscience" but nobody for sure defines what that is, is it an other voice separate from the self , a godadvisor etc
Others still beleive in angels and demons whispering through the psyche , could be conscience some would say

BUt the evidence in history seems to point to there being something that can relay wisdom or not so to a human being through their mind

If this is possible, then it seems possible that this would be an area for high investigations and conversations , but i dont see many on talkshows etc , ive never heard any ministers really try and proclaim their understandings of what conscience is

The phenomena of a persons "conscience" can be dramatically altered by a persons actions or others actions on them .

Even if a person beleives that a conscience is a separate psychic connection to them or just is a tool they themselves have constructed in their psyche

Everyone has a "conscience" something somewhere where they mull over what has happened

Now the absolute critical area must be if a person fundamentally believes that conscience is a connection to something other than them or not so , because if not so, then they can apparently begin to construct their own personal conscience that will back up their actions good or evil, but just as they dont believe that there is an external conscience to them and that they believe they have constructed their own conscience from their education and beliefs , how do they know for sure that the thing they believe is their own private conscience is not in fact an "impostor conscience" posing as their private , but still actually an external entity to them and leading them oh so slyly to hell Twisted Evil

I mean u can tell so much about someone, not by what they say , but by observing through time, their acts of conscience

Words are really just a symptom of the influences that a person is exposed or open too.

So influences are really the most important aspect of communications study i think, what is influencing a persona determines what they express in gesture and words , but also what they express can influence another persona, and then there are non-physical influences Rolling Eyes

If conscience can be seen as "reflecting" the multi-skilled perspective regarding the "specialist selfs" impact on fellow humans

Then the pSychopath can be seen as the One whom has constructed their own specialist conscience to look after the impact of their self only, or at least they think they have, but its possible that their supposed private conscience is actually an very very covert and crafty external influence

The conscience is a mirror of reflection on behaviour but whom is holding that mirror

Guilt , Shame, embarassment , regret, pride , hate, love are influences reflected and often amplified through conscience, so an area worthy of much more focus than society gives it , but society is a good conscience itself

In the uk, there is no death sentence for its criminal citizens, is this a law that was imposed by the belief of the power of conscience to torture the wrong doer if they are given the time to do so , if so, then death would seem like the easy way out at first or something with far greater consequences dependent on beliefs
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

https://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  highnoon Sat 13 Feb 2010, 19:39

Idea

The media world works in a similar way to the corporate model , something is whispered and certain dogs of war spin its wheels

http://www.supertorchritual.com/underground/images/09b/30STM-This_Is_War.jpg

its album covers like this that highlight, war, year of the tiger, and mars, to make me really consider operation moshtarak onto the two towns of marja coinciding almost with the chinese year of the tiger as being a whisper from the other side.

goro adachi calls this universal intelligence "enki" and his website is all about finding all the whispers and putting things together, often times with compelling graphs and astro physics to back up whats happening on earth. an as above so below adventure.

its hard to tell what is a universal intelligence sign or what might have been crafted and planned by occult people. the album cover i would lean heavily towards being crafted on purpose to be foreshadowing, but many things spotted you lean heavily towards the supernatural.

as for responsibility. yeah its diluted, the corporate entity makes it a lot easier to become a psychopath. they're just doing their job is like a general theme for the function that they carry out which has potential negative feedback to the rest of society. rap music has popularized dont hate the player hate the game, if anyone has cognitive dissonance with what they're doing, they do a change of heart. but its hard to have a change of heart when you externalize the game as being seperate from the players. but the game is only a game, because it has players. so when you remove players. you remove the game as well. people expect the game to dissapear first and then they'll quit as players because theres no game to go to anymore.

people might somehow realize that truth, but they wont stop as players even if they know the game is a third contruct like consciousness when you put "dust" and "electicity" together. because they think, well if nobody else is going to quit. why should i. if i quit and remove myself as a pillar it will become moot because i will be replaced by somebody who doesnt care that they're going to be a participant and therefor another leg to the table. therefore i might as well not quit. the bus driver is only going to ask you once if you want to get on the bus when he comes to your stop, the guy behind you will get on if you have your doubts. so people just do it and man up (or man down) to the task. pragmatically theres no reason to stand in the rain if everybody else is just going to get on the bus, the energy is there, its a large vehicle that going to take you from bus stop a to bus stop b. all you gotta do is get on and you can take advantge of the available energy. people want to harnass that energy because everybody else is harnassing it. if they dont harness it, they're quiting at life, or they fear they'll be seen as quiting at life.
highnoon
highnoon

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Sun 14 Feb 2010, 00:47

I dont know why im talking about this
Kapis, you do to! Laughing You have to know why, don't you. Unless it's that manipulating, hidden and false ego/voice, implanted in you saying that you don't.
The conscious perfection of the system is that "responsibility of any act" is very very smartly de-personalised into a collective
Now that is a sick trick!

BUt the evidence in history seems to point to there being something that can relay wisdom or not so to a human being through their mind
Now the absolute critical area must be if a person fundamentally believes that conscience is a connection to something other than them or not so , because if not so, then they can apparently begin to construct their own personal conscience that will back up their actions good or evil, but just as they dont believe that there is an external conscience to them and that they believe they have constructed their own conscience from their education and beliefs , how do they know for sure that the thing they believe is their own private conscience is not in fact an "impostor conscience" posing as their private , but still actually an external entity to them and leading them oh so slyly to hell
How does a person trust theirself then or how can they?

Highnoon,
What a life? You were given antipsychotic medication? Were you diagnosed?

goro adachi calls this universal intelligence "enki" and his website is all about finding all the whispers and putting things together, often times with compelling graphs and astro physics to back up whats happening on earth. an as above so below adventure.
Whoa, that is a serious statement, doesn't sound good. Especially the name.
I never heard of Goro Adachi, do you like his work. How does he know Enki rules this realm. I wonder where people get this from. There is evil and it seems like hell, is that why he says there is a creator keeping it that way or doing that? I might go to your link.
all you gotta do is get on and you can take advantge of the available energy. people want to harnass that energy because everybody else is harnassing it. if they dont harness it, they're quiting at life, or they fear they'll be seen as quiting at life.
Wow, that is some serious leeching going on. People do exactly as the rulers do. Man is made in His image.
What do you think about the energies going on.

Did you know that fellow you like, Oxley, said that Lucifer is Islam and that Lucifer is female.
Well, it can't be a human female, they are not capable of being a Lucifer. Must be some kind of other female like being not from earth.
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Tue 07 Sep 2010, 07:08

Encountered alot of Enki on the internet. Some say he's good some say he's bad. Maybe he' the judge. The sometime's pathetic human side of me hopes he's not the God in the bible.

Found an interesting NDE. The man was a priest of the Catholic church? and he said an angel took him to get a glimpse of heaven and hell.
It's possible that the human's soul harvesters took this man and showed him he better be a good pastor or he is going to hell, but in fact he is already is in some kind of hell and that he doesn't realize he sold his soul to the real Satan. To bad his wife had to bargain with the devil.
He thought the angels were good....but an angel that tells you that worshiping a God and praying as they did in that heaven the man was showed must have very bad intent IMO.

Or he could have a great imagination and with all the DMT flowing in his brain he made himself his own rendition of heaven and hell based on his Catholic beliefs. But since this white light and angels and heaven and hell and of being told they have to go back and live in there body are almost a universal experience with folk who have completely different thought processes, it's a real possibility that the soul is taken and harvested.

seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down