DaRythymDivine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WTF is Wrong with People Thread

+5
rainyday
quicksilvercrescendo
KapitanScarlet
tgII
Flames
9 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The WTF is Wrong with People Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The WTF is Wrong with People Thread

Post  KapitanScarlet Sat 07 Jan 2012, 01:24

Ive got a better story than these, my own brother whilst stoked up on drink and dope came round a country road corner one evening on the wrong side of the road as i was heading the opposite direction , my snapshot memory was of his laughing face and vague shadowy passengers as his car slashed along the side of mine at about a combined speed of 120mph, as i violently swerved to avoid the head on and ended up against a wall , my car a complete write-off , one female passenger got out of my car in tears and walked away without a word such was the shock , he managed to limp his car (also a write off) to the next hotel bar and when i caught up with him later, he seriously said , Whats the problem bro ? and when i reminded him of his mental loss of car control which almost killed us both , he says , What the hell were you doing on that road , yip i was speechless cause thats the sort of logic i used to encounter back then , backed up with alcohol and dope Twisted Evil the guy was a nutcase for a spell, he's more sensible now
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

https://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

The WTF is Wrong with People Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The WTF is Wrong with People Thread

Post  Sputnik Sun 08 Jan 2012, 18:53

...do you think your brother is a *nutcase* because of the alcohol and dope, or because of some spell? can't really be both, but I get the gist of your story. that he almost got you killed...now were is your personal karmic relevance in the story?
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Mon 09 Jan 2012, 01:51

I think alcohol and dope are spells taken voluntarily and have transcendental effects on the psyche and physical behaviour sometimes positive, often negative depending on the quantities taken and state of the hosts psyche whilst taken
The karmic connotations , i could only debate in private What a Face Very Happy
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  Sputnik Thu 02 Feb 2012, 21:29

Kapis wrote:I think alcohol and dope are spells taken voluntarily and have transcendental effects on the psyche and physical behaviour sometimes positive, often negative depending on the quantities taken and state of the hosts psyche whilst taken
The karmic connotations , i could only debate in private What a Face Very Happy

...thanks for elaborating about your last post..I wasn't sure if I understood it right...didn't want to sound too inquisitive..
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Fri 03 Feb 2012, 03:41

very thought stimulating reply flames, i shall certainly return to reply after taking some rest , cheers
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  highnoon Fri 03 Feb 2012, 10:37

was understood by me that tobacco is 90% tax

and it also ensures that you keep using it.

legalizing marijuana, wouldnt actually be profitable. you know why? how many joints could you fit into a pack of cigarettes? as many as you can cigarettes probably.

difference is you cant smoke as much volume at all as you can tobacco. you'll fall asleep before any of that happens. but cigarettes. they give the addict energy, and can be taken as much as a person wants.

its just not economically feasible. and nobody would buy it either from any government, because the methods of growing pot have been perfected by tens of thousands of grassroots individuals over decades. those people who grow to smoke or grow to smoke and sell, will just keep doing it. also..the current standard is 10 dollars for a gram in small quanities. which is about 3 joints.

if people are buying government weed. blackmarket dealers will just have to give 1.5 grams for 10 dollars, at which point the government offers more. but basically, when the government first introduces pot theoretically. they have to know for sure that its going to sell. so they'll probably change the whole market dynamics by giving 3 grams for 10 dollars. but this price point is silly because thats essently a weeks worth of marijuana for 10 bucks.

it would just put so much pot into peoples hands for almost nothing..that productivity would probably decrease. if people work less hours and less workable hours are worked due to pot, then loss of taxable income probably doesnt outweigh tax collected by selling government pot.

im pro pot, or rather i dont give a shit either way. but i will vouch that pot makes you lazy. its really not something you want to take unless you have nothing to do the rest of the day, and maybe even the next day. smoking at nighttime and falling asleep is like going into a coma that you will eventually come out of.

highnoon
highnoon

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Fri 03 Feb 2012, 11:05

Pot does make one lazy because of its long-term effect on blood sugar balancing mechanisms and the adrenal glands.
It is also highly acidic which can promote certain disease processes with long-term use.

If legalized, it would be interesting to see how many would try it and not like it. Or how many would just choose not to use it anymore because they just don't like the way it makes them feel after continued use. I think many people would actually slack off quite a bit and just use it every once in a while rather than be daily smokers. Unrestricted access may be high initially, but may actually level out over time and even have marked decrease in overall consumption.

There are exceptions. As I have known people who were addicted and could not start the day without a bonghit right out of bed and get highly irritable when not high or don't have weed.

I used to smoke a lot of weed. But now with my responsibilities toward my health, work, children and family...I just don't see how I could function, get things done and give my kids the time and attention they deserve by getting high. There just isn't any room for it.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Sat 04 Feb 2012, 21:10

Highnoon....you might be misinformed about the lucrative drug trades...

Illegal drugs make 400 BILLION US Dollars each year...this means it's the second largest economy, right after military arms production..

but it is only profitable because drugs are kept ILLEGAL...which means if they weren't, then cocaine would be cheeper then sugar,
and marijuana would cost you as much as a bag of bread rolls..

Get the picture?

The illegality of certain drugs are directly linked to their 'net worth', and make no mistake, Obama is the biggest and baddest DRUG LORD on earth. (fast and furious drama, etc.)

On a related issue...plain farking sugar is killing millions over millions of people each year...
about a few tenth of million times more than all illegal drugs combined. Twisted Evil

Sugar Should Be Regulated As Toxin, Researchers Say:
http://www.livescience.com/18244-sugar-toxic-regulations.html
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Thu 09 Feb 2012, 07:12

I had my first hit of weed and hash at age 7.
My father grew huge fields of it in south florida swamplands back in the seventies and was a huge supplier-dealer.
After urban sprawl and development hit those areas we grew indoors.
I realize and have experienced the positives of smoking.
But over time my experience and reaction to weed changed dramatically to the point where I prefer to go without it.
Because I eat to maintain an alkaline ph, I can feel how marijuana battles against that and eventually makes my system acidic...as weed is feminine or very yin in its essence.

But I now incorporate hatha yoga and real temple-derived chi and nei gong mediation and breathing exercises into my daily routine, which gives me a natural euphoria while strengthening my adrenal glands.
If the chi gong you practice after three to six months does not give you the euphoria I am speaking about...then they are not the real deal and best to move onto another method until you find one that works.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Wed 15 Feb 2012, 01:05

First of all, I believe that nearly all drugs that effect consciousness are some sort of "consciousness amplifiers," and to a lesser extent, non psychoactive materials, such as food for example, "consciousness dampening".
Good terms Flames, amplifiers and dampeners , also i think "ideas and concepts" have similar affects on peoples consciousness , amplify it , damp it or even paralyse it

In my opinion, most people are probably lured into these things (I'm not debating whether they're good or bad here) because of the shock that existence even exists. That to most, is probably the most shocking reality of all. Nobody knows the answers to why we exist, and why consciousness even exists.

There are two interesting factors dealing with the psychoactive manipulation of consciousness:

1) Those that are addictive

2) Those that are not addictive

It's a strange fact that the non addictive drugs such as all psychedelics, and marijuana are highly illegal, while some of the most dangerous drugs are actually legal, such as tobacco, and alcohol.

I believe that there is something even more sinister to the criminalization of these non addictive drugs, something more sinister than simply keeping these drugs out of people's hands "for their own good."

If it is true that certain non addictive "consciousness amplifying" drugs bring about some form of spiritual transcendence for the ones taking the drugs, this poses a direct threat to the status consciousness that is programmed by the status quo. This goes completely against collectivist ideology.

What it boils down to, in my opinion, is that the criminalization of non addictive psychoactive "consciousness amplifying" drugs is a technique of social engineering on a mass scale. Just think about it, for a minute.

If one were to have a directly meaningful spiritual experience through one of these drugs, they could easily come to a conclusion that perhaps all of the world's religions are useless. They'd possibly discover that it may be possible to have a direct "relationship" to the "divine" without the "aid" of an interpreting elite, or priesthood.

All kinds of recent scientific papers have been published lately about psilocybin aiding people who suffer from anxiety, depression and trauma. A ruling elite would be powerless with their strategies of "shock and awe" if an enlightened public existed, for they would be more difficult to control with fear. It is fear that opens of the neural gateways of submission.

If a mushroom can do these things, then every single anti depressant on earth would be obsolete. The pharmaceutical companies are probably the second most powerful business on earth, only behind Big Oil. It is the people that are at the top of these corporations that are the new priesthood.
Really good points above flames that i kinda see in very similar angles
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Fri 02 Mar 2012, 11:09

...damn...one just doesn't get any whiter than that.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Mon 05 Mar 2012, 19:59

Going along with what affects our consciousness. I place this here.......
Today, there is a Montauk style electronic mind control programming center in EVERY MAJOR CITY IN THE UNITED STATES and they can easily crank out 1-2 million new 'recruits' each year, maybe more-maybe much more. I'm trying to remain conservative. What makes the mind control programming even more insidious and secretive is the use of the Montauk time tunnel. They take the kids from a point in time-let's say at 11 PM on Jan. 10, 2004. They will take the kid(s) into the time tunnel and deliver them to a programming center for maybe a week of programming. After the programming is completed, the kid will be REINSERTED in TIME to about one MILLISECOND after 11PM on Jan. 10. 2004. That person has just gone through ONE WEEK of mind control programming, but as far as HE knows, only one millisecond has passed in HIS time frame."
http://www.whale.to/b/monarch_q.html
http://www.trans4mind.com/Mars_Records/
http://www.think-aboutit.com/abductions/TheMarsForce.pdf
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Sat 14 Apr 2012, 17:53

Reference this thread title

KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Wed 18 Apr 2012, 18:34

Category: Unfuckingbelievable!

Remember when King Decadence went to Russia to shoot a bear which was made drunk so that his disgustingness wont miss it? Now he got caught going on a Safari to shoot himself a Souvenir, one of the last frikken Elephants of the planet. One of his grandchildren breed shoot himself in the foot at age 13,

SAY NO MORE!

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/323136
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  highnoon Wed 18 Apr 2012, 19:20

i thought they brought tourism to space for these kinds of people.
highnoon
highnoon

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Wed 18 Apr 2012, 23:27

I think PETA ought to keep going after those elitist psychopaths (the Windsors, Rothschilds, etc.).
Seriously. PETA has guts, when they go after factory farms: I appreciate that sort of activism.
Animals are often treated horrendously by Big Agribusiness – kind of like humans are treated
by courts: as an insensate assembly line for immoral private profits. (And Americans wonder
why so many of their countrymen are so fat and diseased: the answers ought to be pretty
obvious, no?)

And Juan Carlos is one spoiled elephant count.

The WTF is Wrong with People Thread - Page 3 841947The WTF is Wrong with People Thread - Page 3 Ostrich-head

Juan Carlos should "admit his mistake and learn from what happened," the paper said, sounding as if it were admonishing a child. — A trip that blasts a hole in the king's conservation credentials. The king is an honorary president of the Spanish branch of the World Wildlife Fund — which could raise questions about why an alleged conservation enthusiast is killing some of the most intelligent animals on the planet. [Because WWF is an elitist, resource-monopolist, paramilitary front.]

And the silly grandson shoots himself in the foot with a shotgun blast.

lol!

Last edited by tgII on Thu 19 Apr 2012, 03:22; edited 1 time in total
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Thu 19 Apr 2012, 03:22

Yeah, what's up with that?
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next