DaRythymDivine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Proof Mormonism is Freemasonic/luciferian

+3
Flames
quicksilvercrescendo
highnoon
7 posters

Go down

Proof Mormonism is Freemasonic/luciferian Empty Proof Mormonism is Freemasonic/luciferian

Post  highnoon Sun 10 Jan 2010, 11:37

1 isnt neccessary
highnoon
highnoon

Back to top Go down

Proof Mormonism is Freemasonic/luciferian Empty Re: Proof Mormonism is Freemasonic/luciferian

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Sun 10 Jan 2010, 14:40

quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Proof Mormonism is Freemasonic/luciferian Empty Re: Proof Mormonism is Freemasonic/luciferian

Post  KapitanScarlet Wed 13 Jan 2010, 02:55

can easily start a new topic with your above post as the opener on re-in-ka flames, if u want , ah can just press a couple of buttons here and it doth come to pass (modern testament speak) Smile
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

https://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Wed 13 Jan 2010, 17:34

I believe much of the "eastern" concepts were removed from the knowledge streams as the Bible was being assembled and edited for production.
Astrology left out or disguised and then demonized.
Reincarnation or references to it seriously edited, disguised or minimized.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Sun 24 Jan 2010, 09:10

Flames, I guess since one is born with a clean slate, a person has to rely on the imagination to find answers. Since we are taught nothing, just mostly fear based things.
Fear has kept me from learning about reincarnation or meditation so much so that before I never thought much about them.
Another thing to rely on is one's own experiences. Yeah that's important. For me, I have figured that reincarnation is real, and it happens in different ways. I've had my own experiences as I"m sure everyone has.

And I think that realms, maybe universes collide. It's funny how things move. In certain parts of the world, you have beings who may have lived here hundreds of thousands of years ago, slip into this realm. And one may just see them appear and disappear. So in a way, it's a few seconds or minutes reincarnating here and then going back. There must be a name for that.
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Mon 08 Feb 2010, 10:56

The whole Yahweh, Elohim, Adonai, Allah "God" character is a synthesis of two, even three deities.
The Bible's creation myth is actually made up of the previous creations myths of Sumer, Babylon and Mesopotamia.
Reincarnation was definitely not allowed to be included in the Bible on purpose.
It is widely know that the Jewish Torah and the Christian Bible have been taken from other writings and has been severely edited to suit its authors.
Which is why I don't believe the Jesus Son of God and Savior of Mankind story. He existed as Issa and long before the time of the supposed historical Jew Jesus...they just re-wrote the story and embellished upon it.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Tue 09 Feb 2010, 18:07

Perhaps you and/or TG can elaborate on what you mean by "templates".

Do we have any specific idea why that would be, given the fact that this Jesus character introduced the idea of reincarnation via his Elijah message? I am ignorant of the bible authors, did this Issa character teach the message of reincarnation? I think I remember Tsarion mentioning Issa somewhere in his work, I should find that. If reincarnation is a true phenomena, and the bible authors knew it, then its importance as a phenomena must have been taken out for a specific reason, and I'd like to know what that reason is, but I can't find any information about that.
Control is exhibited through the three mono-theistic Abrahamic religions by theft, rescripting and editing to produce a...SALVATION-based religion and liturgy.
The idea of reincarnation for anyone else other than their Jew Son-of-God-myth-paraded-as-truth character would empower one not to embed themselves into the control matrix of salvation-based religions. Think of all the mind control and profits to be lost...can't have that.

There are more and other reasons concerning the editing of reincarnation out of the books and systems of belief, but that is the one that most plainly stands out amongst the rest.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Tue 09 Feb 2010, 22:20

• Perhaps you and/or TG can elaborate on what you mean by "templates".

At your service:

Won't know anything more definite until April when Babylon's Bankers:
The Alchemy of Deep Physics, High Finance, and Ancient Religion
is
published.
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Tue 09 Feb 2010, 22:53

Conceptual System...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conceptual_systems

Magic...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magic_%28paranormal%29

Magic, sometimes known as sorcery or wizardry, is the practice of consciousness manipulation and/or autosuggestion to achieve a desired result, usually by techniques described in various conceptual systems. The practice is often influenced by ideas of religion, mysticism, occultism, science, and psychology.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down