DaRythymDivine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kabalah

3 posters

Go down

The Kabalah Empty The Kabalah

Post  KapitanScarlet Mon 16 Nov 2009, 23:05

An excellent talk on the connections of kaballah into freemasonry , ive noted here the highlights just from the first 20 odd minutes

The 32 Secret paths of Solomon by Tim Hogan

The 4th degree on in freemasonry requires knowledge of the kabalah
Kabalah is a symbolic system designed to take parts of scripture and the hebrew letter forms themselves and to be able to read them in a symbolic themepoint and there were certain kabalah texts created to help people see these patterns and often at times, the ideas associated with the kabalah are also directly tied to King Sols Temple

Whats usually presented in the kabalah is particularly whats called the tree of life among other names, which is a diagram designed to show how the consciousness of God manifests as symbolic representations in creation and it was believed that King Sols Temple itself was a blueprint for a structure based of of this model that we find in the kaba.
So an understanding of the kaba is not only going to understand the symbolic associations connected with King Sols Temple but obviously the craft degrees., as the symbolic degrees of freemasonry are also premiered around the building of King Sols Temple, then in the various levels of King Sols Temple, there seems to be a connection there.

Traditional Kaba - There are certain fundamental kaba texts that almost all kabalists study, books like the zohar, the sephiroph , bahir etc etc which are all designed to look at scripture particularly in the Tora, to show how elements of that are like symbolically.

In the kaballah , you are taught that there are 22 hebrew letters and every hebrew letter has a certain symbolic asociation , they not only represent a thing that describes the letters nature , but they were also associated with planetary bodies , parts of the body, numbers, and knowing these code associations of each hebrew letter was designed to open up a pattern that when you were reading scripture you could understand the secret symbolic womb behind it.

Now in the kaba system, it was deemed that god manifestedcreation through 10 main spheres of manifestation called sephirahs, which were the 10 aspects or qualities of creation that were set up from the lowest parts of the earth to the highest parts of the heavens.
10 manifestations, and there were 22 paths between these 10 points of manifestation totalling 32 expressions of Deity or God
And these 22 paths corresponded with the 22 letters in the hebrew alphabet and the study of how all these things connected seem to reveal not only how creation went tohether but also how creation goes together in ourselfs.
So that knowing that, we can understand our place in the universe and our connection with God and develop into greater levels of mastership ultimately. Thats the general background behind kaba.

It just so happens that in these elements we also find within the dgrees of freemasonry
32 expressions of Deity = 32 scottish rite degrees......no co-incidence

In the kaba system, there are 3 main levels you can travel up the tree and these correspond with the 3 main degrees of freemasonry

3 pillars = wisdom , strength , beauty which are found synthesised within freeemasonry, 3 pillars and 3 levels going up these pillars.

Since kaba diagram is also referred to as Jacons ladder, we also find jacons ladder emphasised in freemasonry.

Traps or blinds - Most western mystery school systems are based on a 16th century tree diagram designed by the alchemist Anton Kircher , a student of the kaba, who created a layout of the tree using the hebrew letters from tip to bottom on the paths, and this was accepted as the correct way.

But there are other ways of loking at it................

download talk here
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Masonic-Central/2009/06/01/32-Secret-Paths-of-Solomon-Sunday-on-Masonic-Central.mp3?localembed=download
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

https://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

The Kabalah Empty Re: The Kabalah

Post  KapitanScarlet Sat 16 Jan 2010, 01:23

Introduction to Kabbalah

Labels: KabbalahWritten by Gnostic Instructor
You can find many different groups that study Kabbalah. You can go to the bookstore and you will find many books related to Kabbalah, but very seldom will you find the Initiatic Kabbalah, which is always related with the path of the realization of the self. In this kind of Kabbalah we learn why we have to awaken our consciousness, and why we have to enter into initiation. Most of the books of Kabbalah that we find in the world are related with the traditional Jewish Kabbalah. Here, we emphasize the word Gnostic, which means "knowledge." This is a special kind of knowledge, which we will explain.
The Two Trees of the Garden

In the book of Genesis, in the Bible, there are two trees in the garden of Eden.

And out of the ground made יהוה אלהים (Jehovah Elohim) to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the Tree of Life also in the midst of the garden, and the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil. - Genesis / Bereshit 2:9
Daath: The Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil

The first tree is the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil (עץ הדעת טוב ורע). Knowledge in Greek is Gnosis. In Hebrew, knowledge is the word דעת Daath. The Tree of Knowledge is related with Alchemy, the science of transformation or transmutation. With Alchemy we take advantage of our energies in order to control them for our purpose, for our goal, which is the realization of the self.

The Tree of Knowledge is the sexual energy. In order for you to understand that, it is good to refer to the Bible. When the Bible refers to the sexual act between Adam and Eve, you find that it uses the word knowledge. The Bible says:

And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived... - Gen 4:1

And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived... - Gen 4:17

And Adam knew his wife again; and she bare a son... - Gen 4:25

“Adam knew his wife” points to the Tree of Knowledge, which is sex. When the Bible talks about the sexual act, it uses the word knowledge.

And the angel came in unto her, and said, [...] “thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS.” Then said Mary unto the angel, “How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?” - Luke 1

Mary was already engaged, but had not yet united sexually with her husband, thus she did not "know" him.

The Tree of Knowledge (Daath) is hidden within the Tree of Life. The Tree of Life is the other tree in the garden of Eden.
The Tree of Life

The Tree of Life (עץ החיים) is a symbol of the many parts of the Being, what some call "God."

Kabbalah symbolizes the Tree of Life by a diagram of ten spheres or worlds. These ten spheres are called the ten Sephiroth (ספירת). Sephiroth is plural for Sephirah (ספירה). Some Kabbalists say that the word Sephirah means “sapphire,” a jewel symbolizing a part of the Being. Other Kabbalists say that the word Sephirah means “coming out from nothingness” because the ten Sephiroth are ten emanations coming from the source, which is called “nothingness” or “emptiness.” On the diagram, the nothingness is above the first Sephirah. That nothingness has three aspects or hidden Sephiroth, which makes a total of thirteen Sephiroth: ten visible, and three that are nothingness or emptiness.

The Tree of Life represents the different parts of the Being, God. The Tree of Life also represents the man. The root of the word man is from the Sanskrit Manas, which means "mind." So when we talk about the man, we mean a creature that has mind, that has objective reasoning. That is the human mind. The human being can exist within a female body or a male body. We have to emphasize that because most people think man means “male,” but really, in the strict sense of the word, man is a being that has mind, whether male or female. So the Tree of Life, the ten Sephiroth, represent the man and the universe.

The real man is a creature who is made in the likeness of God, and who reflects the universe. We are going to study how the real human being or man is related with the universe. To study the Tree of Life is to study the relationship between the universe and the man.

Kabbalah is the study of the Tree of Life, the ten Sephiroth. Alchemy is the study of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil, which is called דעת Daath. Alchemy is hidden within the Tree of Life. The Tree of Knowledge is symbolized by this mysterious circle at the throat of the man of the Tree of Life. The Tree of Knowledge is represented as a circle that has no symbol, no color, no any reference, only a circle. In the other Sephiroth you see their names, symbols, etc. But Daath is a mysterious Sephiroth that was always prohibited to discuss. When I say this, I remember at this very moment an experience that I had many years ago when I went to talk in Israel.

In Israel, the Jewish people study their mysticism, which is Kabbalah and the Tree of Life. But amongst them it is very rare to find someone who knows about דעת Daath. The Rabbis or teachers always hide it. So I went there and taught them about the mystery of Daath. This was something amazing for them because they had never heard of it. But other ears who knew about Daath were angry with me or with my lecture. Later on after I left Israel, I had an experience in the astral plane of a black magician trying to hypnotize me. He was telling me, “You have to forget the mystery of Daath. Forget the mystery of Daath.” I was listening to this black magician, and I knew that he was referring to all the knowledge I had given related with Kabbalah. And I thought to myself, “How am I going to forget something that I am experiencing? That I am practicing?”

In this world you find two types of Kabbalists: the intellectual Kabbalists and the Intuitive Kabbalists. The intellectual Kabbalist memorizes the Kabbalah, studies Kabbalah, but has no direct experience related with the Sephirah. In the beginning when we learn this we have just information on the ten Sephiroth. But an intuitive Kabbalist traverses the path of initiation and experiences the Sephirah with his consciousness. When you experience something with your consciousness, you cannot forget.

So this black magician was telling me to forget because he thought that I was memorizing something or I was reading something, but he did not know that I was and am still working consciously with Kabbalah and Alchemy. So the mystery of Daath is not something that I am imagining or reading but practicing.

You cannot understand one tree without the other. If you want to understand Kabbalah (the Tree of Life) you have to know Alchemy (Tree of Knowledge). In order to understand Alchemy you have to study Kabbalah, the Tree of Life.

The word קבלה Kabbalah comes from the word קבל Kabel in Hebrew, which means “to receive.” This is because real Kabbalah is received through experience in the consciousness. In this very moment you are receiving the knowledge with your intellect. But you have to understand that in order to make that information into real Kabbalah, you have to make effort to awaken your consciousness. By experiencing the Kabbalah in yourself, you will understand many secrets, many questions. Kabbalah, the mysterious Tree of Life, is related with the universe. It is in the superior worlds, and you can learn it through initiation, the development of your consciousness.
The Origin of the Kabbalah

What we call "Kabbalah" is a timeless, eternal science that transcends any notion of time, race, heritage or lineage. It is the basic structure of everything.

In the ancient times, there was an organization called the Akaldan Society, an organization of initiates of the Atlantean civilization. The Atlantean civilization was the Maya civilization. In this day and age, there are many anthropologists trying to explain the mystery of the Maya civilization. They ignore that the Mayans and Atlanteans are the same civilization.

In the time of the golden age, the Akaldan Society was very deeply studying the science of numbers that we now call Kabbalah. That is why in Yucatan Mexico, there is a book of Kabbalah written by a Mayan Shaman, called Chilam Balam of Chumayel. Chumayel is a town in Yucatan. Chilam Balam means in the Maya language “The Jaguar Shaman,” or “The Shaman Jaguar,” which means an illuminated master who knows about Kabbalah. In that book you find many prophecies made in a mathematical, Kabbalistic way.

When you study Maya knowledge, you find that they talk about the thirteen katun. The thirteen katun are related with the thirteen Sephiroth. Remember, there are ten manifested sephiroth, and there are three that are unknown, hidden. That is why the Mayans talk about thirteen heavens, thirteen katun, related to the science of numbers. Only by knowing Kabbalah very deeply can you enter into the mysteries of the Maya.

Many of the Mayan lands were covered by water with the universal flood, and when the water diminished the ruins of the great civilization remained. That is why you find that the pyramids of Yucatan Mexico, Guatamala, Honduras, and also the pyramids of Egypt were made by the same Atlanteans. The pyramids of Yucatan and America are older than the pyramids in Africa, in Egypt. The Atlantean civilization disappeared, but the Mayan knowledge is still alive within the fourth dimension.

At the time of the Mayan-Atlantean civilization, the Akaldan Society transferred their knowledge into different civilizations. Coming to my mind now is the civilization of Chaldea that existed after the Atlantean civilization. Chaldea inherited the knowledge of Kabbalah.

And [God] said unto [Abraham], I [am] the LORD that brought thee out of אור (Ur) of the Chaldees, to give thee this land to inherit it. - Gen 15:7

Abraham, the progenitor of Judaism, Islam, and Christianity, came from the city of אור “Aur,” sometimes written Ur or Or. The Hebrew word אור Aur means “light.” Abraham, who was very knowledgeable in Kabbalah, astrology, and many other ancient sciences, went from the city of “Aur” to Egypt. In Egypt, he learned that most of the Egyptians also inherited this type of knowledge of Kabbalah.

In Egypt, Moses, a priest of Osiris and Isis, learned this knowledge. Moses received the knowledge not only in the physical plane but in the internal planes, in order to give it to the future civilization or future race that is our current Aryan race. For that purpose there was a special group of people being prepared in order to establish a source of wisdom to spread the knowledge to all of the planet. That is why Moses received the Kabbalah in three ways.
The Three Parts of Kabbalah

1. The Spirit of the Doctrine. In the Jewish tradition, the first part of the doctrine that Moses received was the secret oral tradition that was later written down in The Zohar (ספר הזהר Sepher ha Zohar, The Book of Splendor). In the beginning, this knowledge was only transmitted from lip to ear. But later on, the mysterious Zohar was written, which is called “the Spirit of the doctrine.” Every religion originally had the secret, oral tradition, or Spirit of the teaching.

2. The Soul of the Doctrine. In the Jewish tradition, there is another book that Moses gave, which is called Talmud (תלמוד). The Talmud is “the soul of the doctrine.”

3. The Body of the Doctrine. In the Jewish tradition, the body of the doctrine is the Torah (תורה). In the Christian tradition, it is the Bible. That is why in the Torah or Bible you find many symbols, many stories whose meaning is hard to grasp if you do not know the Spirit and Soul of the doctrine. Without the Spirit and Soul of the doctrine, you then enter into confusion.

This is precisely the unfortunate disgrace of contemporary humanity. All the world has the body of the doctrine, which is the Bible, written by all the prophets. Only in very rare cases can we find people who know about the Spirit and Soul of the Doctrine, such as in The Zohar and The Talmud.

In most cases, the Christians who have the Bible are scared of Kabbalah. They ignore the roots of their religion. They say that Kabbalah is an obscure science that will take them away from the real path. They ignore that by knowing Kabbalah they will understand the wisdom of the Bible.

The Jews had the traditional Kabbalah that was given by Moses, but in ancient times they refused to give the knowledge to the public, to the whole world. That is why Jesus came. Jesus came into the Jewish race in order to make universal what had formerly been only for the race of Israel. But the Jews did not want him to make their teaching public. That is why after the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus Christ, he dictated a book of Kabbalah to his disciples, which is called The Pistis Sophia. Through The Pistis Sophia, the Master Jesus delivered the knowledge that was supposed to be given by the Israelites to the rest of the world.

The Kabbalah that we teach here is the same Kabbalah that was taught in the Atlantean civilization, the Chaldean civilization, the Egyptian civilization, and by Jesus. For centuries it was taught in secret places in order to preserve it from those who wanted to hide it, and to help its protectors advance along the path of realization.

In these times, as I have said, there are many traditional Kabbalists who think that only the Jews know about Kabbalah. But this is something that you have to understand; there are many forms of Kabbalah, and most of them do not use that word, since it is Hebrew.

There are some books that talk about the different forms of Kabbalah. The main one I recommend is The Initiatic Path in the Arcana of Tarot and Kabbalah by Samael Aun Weor. Another book that I advise is the book by Dion Fortune, “Mystical Qabalah,” in which you find the Initiatic Kabbalah.

There are other writers who know about Kabbalah, but most of them are deviated from the real path. That is why we cannot advise you to read their books, if they are not a white initiate. There are two types of initiates: black and white. By white we mean someone who is eliminating their ego. White relates to purity and sanctity. By black we mean someone who is not eliminating their ego. The white initiates give the Initiatic Kabbalah.
The Sephiroth of the Tree of Life

The Atlantean-Mayan Kabbalists taught that there are thirteen Katuns, or in other words thirteen Sephiroth. Every Sephirah is a mysterious jewel of wisdom, which in Maya language is Katun. On our diagram, we see ten. We do not see the other three precisely because they are unknown.

In this day and age, we study the names of all the Sephiroth and the words related with religion primarily in the Hebrew language, because the Hebrew language is related with the mysteries of the Bible and many other mysteries. Like many other languages, Hebrew comes from the timeless Golden Language. We see deep connections between Hebrew, Sanskrit, Chinese, Mayan, and more. Yet, since most people know the Bible, we study Hebrew, the original language of the Bible. We also study Greek, Sanskrit, Tibetan, and other languages, in order to investigate the roots of Kabbalah.

In the Hebrew language, the first Sephirah is called Kether (כתר), which means “crown.” Kether is at the top, on the head of this symbolic figure.

Above Kether (the crown) there are three mysterious Sephirah. These three are the Absolute, the Emptiness.
The first one is called Ain (אין). Ain in Hebrew means “nothingness.”
The second one, below Ain, is called Ain Soph (אין סוף), translated as “the limitless.”
The third aspect of the Absolute is called Ain Soph Aur (אין סוף אור). Ain Soph Aur means “the limitless light.”

These are the three aspects of the unknown.

In synthesis, the Absolute is what Moses refers to as Aelohim.

בראשית ברא אלהים את השמים ואת הארץ - Genesis / Bereshit 1:1

The word Elohim (אלהים) is Hebrew for “gods and goddesses.” That is wrongly translated in the Bible as “God.” The word Elohim is not “god” in Hebrew. The word God in Hebrew is אל El. Elohim means gods and goddesses. Elohim is a plural word.

Aelohim means that Deity that is really Seity, because always when we name that divinity above the crown we say Seity. Seity is something more than Deity. The Deity is divinity expressed in the universe, but Seity is the unknown. Elohim is Deity; Aelohim is Seity. Moses indicated that we should not have any image of Seity because it is unknown.

These three aspects of the Absolute (Ain, Ain Soph, and Ain Soph Aur) are the eleventh, twelfth, and thirteenth Heavens that the Mayans described. Throughout all the religions and philosophies, there are many names for the unknown, uncreated light, the Absolute. We call it the Absolute. When we are pointing at the Absolute, it is that unknown dimension from which everything emerges. That which emerges (everything in existence) is symbolized as the Tree of Life.

The unknown is also called the eternal cosmic common Father, within which is the eternal cosmic common Mother.

The first thing that emerges from the unknown is the light. Within the unknown, that light is called the Ain Soph Aur. Gurdjieff called the Ain Soph Aur the ray of Okidanoch. In Greek, it is called Krestos (Christ). Chirst is not a person, but the first emanation of the unknown.
The Trinity

The ray of Okidanock comes from the Ain Soph to manifest the creation of the Ain Soph. But in order to create anything, the ray of Okidanock (Christ) has to divide itself into three parts. That is why the first thing we find in the Tree of Life is the first triangle, which are called the three supernals. It is called also the triangle of divinity. In Greek, this is called λόγος, Logos. Logos in Greek means “word.”

In the beginning was the λόγος (Logos), and the λόγος (Logos) was with God, and the λόγος (Logos) was God. - John 1:1

That is why in Gnosticism we talk about the First Logos (first word), the Second Logos (second word), and the Third Logos (third word).

The three together are the Holy Trinity. They are three in one: the Holy Three-unity. In Christianity they say “the three persons in one God,” but of course the reality is that this is a symbol when you say “person,” because there is no personality there. The Logos are forces, energies, divine energies.

In Hebrew, the First Logos (the first Sephirah) is called Kether (כתר), which in Hebrew means “crown.” It is called crown because it is above the head of the symbolic man.

From Kether, emanates the second Sephirah, which is called Chokmah ( חכמה). In Hebrew, Chokmah means “wisdom.”

From Chokmah, emanates the third Sephirah, which is Binah (בינה). In Hebrew, Binah means “intelligence” or “understanding.”

These three Sephiroth (Kether, Chokmah, Binah) are the three parts of one divinity, which is Christ. This force is symbolized in different religions by many names; for instance, in ancient Egypt, this divinity was called Osiris-Ra, who symbolized the three parts in one. Osiris-Ra is “the Father” in Egyptian symbolism. It is good to remember this because in this day and age many people think that the ancient Egyptians worshipped idols, but we have to understand that every symbol in ancient Egypt represents something within the Tree of Life, within each one of us.

Osiris-Ra is a representation of the three aspects of Christ. And why is Osiris-Ra called “the Father?” Because this first triangle is ruled by the first Sephiroth, which is Kether.

The Tree of Life is divided in three columns. The column on the right is “the Column of Mercy.” The column on the left is “the Column of Severity.” The column of the middle is “the Column of the Consciousness.” In the column of the middle is the equilibrium of the Tree of Life. That is why in the column of the middle you find that the equilibrium of this column is based on the three primary forces that we call the Holy Trinity. The equilibrium, the center of gravity of the first triangle, is Kether, the Father. We call it “the Father” because in Christianity, the Holy Trinity is Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

Christianity calls the second Sephirah the Christ, the Son. This is because the wisdom of Christ is in Chokmah, which means “wisdom.”

In Hinduism, these three forces are called Brahma, Vishnu, and Shiva.

In Sanskrit, Vishnu means “he who penetrates.” The English word wisdom is formed with two parts: wis, that reminds us of the word vis, which means “to see,” and dom, which means “power.” So when you say vis-dom it is “the power of seeing.” Wisdom is the power of seeing. The power to see spiritually comes from the wisdom of Christ, which is in Chokmah. Vishnu, the Sanskrit name for this force, means he who penetrates. When we can spiritually penetrate within everything, then we are developing wisdom. The only one that penetrates in all matter, in everything that exists, is Christ, Vishnu.

In Hinduism, Brahma, Vishnu, Shiva are the equivalent of the Christian Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. In Hinduism, these three forces also reflect the femininity of god. God is not male or female, but both: God is androgynous. From God emerge both aspects. In Greek, andros is a man, and gyne is a woman. Androgynous means “man-woman” or “male-female.” That is why in Hinduism the feminine aspect of God is recognized and celebrated. The wife of Brahma is called Sarasvati. The wife of Vishnu is called Lakshmi. The wife of Shiva is Parvati. Sarasvati, Lakshmi, and Parvati are Sanskrit names for three feminine aspects of divinity. In synthesis, they are Shakti. Shakti is the feminine power or that feminine energy hidden in the matter.

This feminine aspect of god is not talked about in many religious books because it is something that you discover when you work with Daath, the mystery of Alchemy.

There are many Kabbalists who say that the mysterious Sephirah Daath is the union of Binah and Chokmah. This theory is wrong, and we will explain why shortly.

The union of the female and male aspects of God (whether called Shiva-Shakti or Abba and Ama) is precisely the mysterious Sephirah of Daath. Knowledge. This is the of mystery of Adam and Eve.

The Kabbalistic name of the feminine aspect of God is Shekinah (שכינה). Shekinah is the Divine Mother that is represented in Hinduism with the names Saravati, Parvati, and Lakshmi. The femininity of God is hidden in these three Sephiroth.

In Gnosticism, when we talk about the feminine aspect of divinity, we say that she has wisdom, love, and power. These three aspects of the Divine Mother manifest when she displays her power, which is creation.

The first triangle on the Tree of Life is the triangle of creation. The three forces create. But in order for the three forces to create, they have to manifest themselves as two.

The three forces as two is the divine couple that the Bible names “Jehovah.” Jehovah is the Biblical name for the androgynous divinity. Jah is the masculine part of God. Havah (Eve) is the feminine aspect. The Hebrew word Jah-havah or Jehovah represents the first couple.

The union of the divine couple is represented as Daath, the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil.

All religions are based upon the three forces. Without the Holy Trinity, nothing can exist. Yet, the Trinity creates through sex. That divine union is Daath, the power of creation.

There are seven fundamental dimensions in nature. The first triangle, the Logos, is in the seventh dimension. Below this top triangle (Kether, Chokmah and Binah) is another triangle, in the sixth dimension.
The Monad

From the third Sephirah emerges the fourth Sephirah. The fourth Sephirah is called Gedulah or Chesed (חסד), which means “Mercy.” In Sanskrit, it is called Atman. Atman is the real man because he is an emanation of God. Chesed is also called “the son of God,” because as you see Chesed emanates from Binah, the Holy Spirit, Shiva.
Chesed: The Spirit

Chesed (Atman) is the individual particular spirit or Being that we have within. That is that part of ourselves to whom Jesus refers when he taught us The Prayer of the Lord:

Our Father who art in Heaven, hollowed be thy name.

Our Father is Chesed (Atman), the ineffable one.

Every single being has their own Chesed (Atman). I have my own Chesed. You have your own Chesed. Everybody has their own Chesed, their own Spirit, Being, or Angel, in other words.

Chesed, the Spirit, is the son of God. We are working towards the union of our Soul with our own particular Atman. At the same time, Chesed exerts himself for his union with Christ.

Chesed is the first part of what we call the Monad, from the Greek monas, for unity. Chesed is the basis of own particular unity.

Chesed (Atman) dwells in the sixth dimension. All of the knowledge related with that place is within the Sephirah Geburah.
Geburah: The Divine Soul

Geburah (גבורה) is the Sephirah after Chesed. Geburah means “strength.”

Geburah is the Divine Soul, the cosmic consciousness of the Spirit. Chesed has cosmic consciousness, knowledge, which is the Sephirah Geburah. In Sanskrit, this consciousness is called Buddhi, which is usually translated as “intellect.” Yet, Geburah (Buddhi) is not our intellect. Buddhi is a form of conscious intelligence, because in every Spirit in every Monad there is always an inheritance, a type of wisdom related with Christ.

Geburah, the cosmic consciousness of Chesed, is also called the Divine Soul. Geburah is always feminine.

Chesed (Atman) and Geburah (Buddhi) are the inner Master. When somebody enters into initiation, their inner Atman and Buddhi integrate and form what we call “the Master.” The real master is never the soul or the terrestrial person, but Atman-Buddhi, the Spirit and Divine Soul. That is the master.
Tiphereth: The Human Soul

The inner master has a masculine soul, a Human Soul. The Human Soul is the next Sephirah, which is called Tiphereth (תפארת). Tiphereth means “beauty.” The human soul. Tiphereth is the human part of the Monad. The Human Soul has to fight. The Human Soul has to struggle in order to obtain the control of the lower Sephiroth, and put them under the direction of the Monad.

Sometimes Tiphereth obeys Chesed, his Spirit. Sometimes Tiphereth does not obey his Spirit. There are many Souls that ignore Chesed. We have to understand that the human consciousness is always submitted to many trials.

Part of the human soul descends into the law of evolution and devolution. That consciousness is the most precious part of our ourselves. We call it the Essence. In some Asian schools, it is called Buddhata or Tathagatagarbha, the “seed of the transcendent consciousness.” This is our Buddha Nature.

Our consciousness is an embryo soul. It is part of the Human Soul (Tiphereth), which is in the sixth dimension. In us, the Essence is a seed that longs to become developed. It becomes developed by uniting with Geburah and Chesed. The development of Tiphereth is the perfection of the Human Soul. In Sanskrit, this human consciousness is called Manas, which is usually translated as “mind.”

These three Sephiroth - Chesed, Geburah, and Tiphereth - are the Monad. The Monad resides in the sixth dimension. In Sanskrit, these three are called Atman-Buddhi-Manas.

Manas is the superior mind in Sanskrit. That is why Tiphereth is called superior Manas, which is abstract mind, a type of mind that does not think. It is called intuitive mind. This is something that you have to experience in order to understand. Below the superior manas (Tiphereth) is the inferior manas, in the fifth dimension
The Four Bodies of Sin

The fifth dimension is related with two Sephiroth. Emanating from Tiphereth (the superior manas) is the Sephirah Netzach (נצח), which means “victory.” Netzach is the inferior manas or inferior mind, also called the Mental body. This is the intellectual mind that rationalizes. This is the mind that all of us are very familiar with.

It is very important to understand the difference between the superior manas and the inferior manas. The superior manas (Tiphereth) is intuitive mind. This is related to having an awakened consciousness. The superior manas does not intellectualize. The superior manas does not think. But the inferior manas thinks. The inferior manas rationalizes. The inferior manas is the mind that we have to control. The inferior manas (Netzach) is in the fifth dimension, which is Eternity.

From Netzach emanates the Sephirah Hod (הוד), which means “glory.” Hod is related with the Astral body or body of emotions. In Sanskrit, it is called Kama rupa, which means “vehicle of desire,” because our desires, our ego, is in our Astral body.

Hod (the Astral body) and Netzach (the Mental body) abide in the fifth dimension, which is Eternity. Eternity is a circle that has a beginning and an end. Eternity is not as many think: time without end. We enter the circle of Eternity when we physically die. We leave the circle of Eternity when we born in a new body. When we are born in a new body, we enter into the circle of Time, which is related with the next Sephirah.

Yesod (יסוד) means “foundation” in Hebrew. Yesod is in the fourth dimension. The fourth dimension is time. Yesod is the Ethereal or Vital body, which is the superior part of the physical body. If the Vital body is the superior part of the physical body it means that the physical body is the inferior part, and that is why we find it below.

The bottom Sephirah of the Tree of Life is called Malkuth (מלכות), which means “kingdom.” Malkuth is related with the physical body and the physical world. Malkuth is in the third dimension. The physical world is related with the four kingdoms: mineral, plant, animal and humanoid kingdom. These make the whole planet Earth, the physical world. But Malkuth is only the inferior part of Yesod, which is the Vital body. This is how we are constituted and how everything is constituted.
The Purpose

Imagine the Tree of Life within your body. Every Sephirah relates to a part of your body, as well as to a part of your Soul, Spirit, and beyond. Kether, Chokmah, Binah (Father, Son, and Holy Spirit) should control the whole tree. The Father (Kether) rules the first triangle, which is in the head. The Son rules the second triangle, which is in the heart. The Holy Spirit controls the third triangle, which is related with the sexual glands. Physically speaking, we have the Father in the head, the Son in the heart, and the Holy Spirit in the sexual glands. The Sephirah Malkuth is related with the feet. This is how you should understand when the Bible says,

Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body. What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit [which is] in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? - 1Cr 6:18-19

That is why fornication is related with the Holy Spirit. The equilibrium of the Holy Spirit is in the sexual glands in our body.

I told you earlier that in the column of the middle you find the equilibrium, the center of gravity of the whole Tree of Life. The center of gravity of the first triangle is in Kether, since God is always the one that can equilibrate and perform everything perfectly.

Following the central column downwards, you see that the next Sephirah is Tiphereth, which is the Human Soul. The second triangle is ruled by Chokmah. The center of gravity or equilibrium of the second triangle is Tiphereth. Tiphereth is related with the heart. In the heart we have the Nous atom. The Nous atom is related with Christ. When we talk about the liberation of the soul, it is always through the Lord in his second aspect, the Son, Christ, Chokmah, Wisdom. When the Lord is saving somebody, he incarnates in the heart, in the Human Soul (Tiphereth) as wisdom.

Between Tiphereth (the Human Soul) and Kether (the Father) is the mysterious Sephirah Daath (the Tree of Knowledge). In order to reach the heights of the Tree of Life, your Human Soul needs to work with the Tree of Knowledge. In order to acquire dominion over the whole Tree of Life, you have to work in the column of the middle. In order to work with the column of the middle, you have to work with the mysterious Sephirah Daath.

Daath is the work of God in the throat and in the sexual organs. When we talk about creation, in this lower plane you know that in order to create we need the sexual energy. In order to create an animal, a plant, or a human being we need the sexual act, the union of the two forces, feminine and masculine. As we said, the Holy Spirit rules over Yesod, the sexual organs, thus sexuality is the domain of the Holy Spirit. But, here, when we create, you know lust is involved, and God cannot mix with lust. But above, when God creates, he creates with the power of the word, with the power of the Verb. That is why it is here Daath. That is why it is written “In the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the word was God.”

In Genesis it says,

And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

Divinity creates through the throat (Daath). So, the sexual energy of the Tree of Life works in two ways: through the sexual glands and through the throat. This humanity knows how to create with the sexual glands but they ignore how to create with the throat, because in order to create through the throat you have to work in the column of the middle, in the path of initiation, to acquire the powers of all the parts of the Being, of all the parts of the Tree of Life.

But, when the man and the women abuse the sexual energy, they cannot enter into the mystery of the Tree of Life. That is why it is written:

And Jehovah Elohim said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever: 23 Therefore Jehovah Elohim sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.

Otherwise they will enjoy all of this parts of the Being while being degenerated. So in order to enter there, we have to be in chastity; we have to know the mystery of Daath.

That is why the Tree of Life is divided into four worlds.
The Four Worlds of Kabbalah

The first triangle is related to the world of Atziluth, which means the world of archetypes. In many Gnostic writings, Atziluth is called Pleroma. Pleroma and Atziluth are the same.

The second triangle is related to the world of Briah, which means the world of creation.

The third triangle is related with the world of Yetzirah, which means the world of formation. It is the world of the angels. In Gnosticism we say it is the world of Psyche.

The fourth world is called Assiah and is related with the physical world, Malkuth.

The world of Assiah is often mistaken with the word “Asia” because it looks very similar. When Assiah is written in scripture, people read it as “Asia” and think that they are reading about the continent Asia. The Book of Revelation talks about the seven churches in Assiah but people think that it is Asia and that is why there are many Bible readers who are looking for seven physical temples in Asia, because they ignore Kabbalah.

So these are the four manifested worlds.

There is another world below Assiah (the physical world), which is the world of Klipoth. Klipoth is what in many religions call Hell, the Inferno. Klipoth is a plural word that means “shells.” The single word of Klipoth is Klipa, which means “shell.”

The Klipoth are all of the Sephiroth inverted in the negative way. When we study Klipoth we study the negative aspects of the Sephirah. This is the dwelling of demons, fallen angels, lost souls. Hell, the Inferno, avernus, avitchi, is below the physical world.

We study every world in order to understand our place in the universe, and how to improve it. We want to become Seraphim. A Seraphim is a Master in which all the Sephiroth are manifested. A Seraphim is a real human being. A Seraphim is a reflection of Arik Anpin. The Arik Anpin is the heavenly man above. The Seraphim is with the real man below.

In our studies of Kabbalah, we investigate all of the worlds, to understand and comprehend in detail the whole doctrine, to understand what is written in the Bible and other sacred books.

It is good for you to memorize the names of all the Sephiroth in Hebrew. And, be aware of that Tree of Knowledge, a mysterious Sephirah without any symbol, because it is not located in one place but is related with all of the Sephiroth, because in order to enter into any of the Sephiroth, even the Unknown needs the mystery of Daath, the mystery of Alchemy.

Many Kabbalists they study the Tree of Life, the ten Sephiroth, but they do not know anything about Daath. They know Daath means knowledge, gnosis, but they think that is knowledge acquired by memorizing. They ignore that Daath is related with the sexual energy. Nobody can develop the mystery of Daath without transmuting the sexual energy. That is the key. That is why Gnostic Kabbalah always studies the two trees together.

Gnostic Kabbalah is related with the roots of all knowledge. The Kabbalah is the secret knowledge from which Judaism and Christianity emerged. Judaism has its foundation in Kabbalah. Christianity comes from Judaism. Both are based on Kabbalah. But we have to study the complete knowledge, because we have two hands. One hand of the knowledge is what we know in these days as Christianity. In order to understand real Christianity, you have to study where it came from: Kabbalah. And the other hand is Buddhism. In order to understand real Buddhism, you have to study where it came from: Hinduism. That is what Gnosis is: the root knowledge of all religions.
Questions and Answers

Audience: What is the difference between the Spirit and the Divine Soul?

Instructor: The Spirit (Chesed) is the Being, the King. The Divine Soul (Geburah) is the feminine consciousness of the Spirit. The Divine Soul is the feminine soul represented by the virtuous Lady of the Middle Ages. The Human Soul (Tiphereth) is the warrior, the knight with his armor, fighting against the dragon in order to save the lady, the maiden.

The Divine Soul (or spiritual soul) is symbolized in many ways. In The Song of Songs by Solomon, Solomon represents Chesed (Atman the ineffable). The Divine Soul is represented by “the beautiful Shulamite.”

The Human Soul is the Knight of the round table. The Human Soul (Tiphereth) is Lancelot. The Divine Soul (Geburah) is Guenivere, and King Arthur represents Chesed (Atman). In the three is developed the whole drama that you have to know in order to understand, because really the Divine Soul is the wife of the Spirit but is also the wife of the human soul, because the three are one, the Monad. Above for instance is my Spirit and he has a spiritual soul who is the Divine Soul, and they are united, like betrothed. But I want to marry her, too. I want to be united with her. When we are united, the Human Soul, the Divine Soul, and the Spirit, the result is a Master. But in order for the Human Soul to be united with these two forces, we have to disintegrate the ego, because these two forces (Chesed and Geburah) are always pure. Holy. The human part has to be cleaned. That is why the Human Soul is always longing for union with the beloved. For me, the beloved is the feminine aspect of my Monad. For you, because you are a woman, you long to unite with the masculine aspect of the Monad. You want to realize it with the masculine beloved one. That union is Religion or Yoga. That is acquired through initiation.
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Sat 06 Oct 2012, 03:54

The Kabalah 2uqgfog

AN Speculation OF THE DWELLER (GUARDIAN) ON THE THRESHOLD - using a psychological model for ease of comprehension - In essence, the individual has to face their own personal generated and sustained entity which is fuelled on their very own ignorance and deception and delusion and illusion. Basically, to overcome this great obstacle that many people are contained within its claws , requires firstly the conscious identification and awareness of ones authentic inner being and the given / aquired personality presently clothing that being, followed by the intimate understanding of the relationship between the private self and the public self with the absolute ability to admit defeat graciously when exposed by a combination of forces beyond ones own control (this is the hardest part for any aroused guardian ego)
Once this state becomes part of the developed character , the guardian becomes the teacher for the next stage .

The dweller on the threshold thus marks a crossing of borders and discovery of a secret and potentially even sacred space behind a veil. To lift this veil, however, the aspirant needs to face the dweller or lord who guards the threshold. This explains the latin term ‘Dominus Liminis’. It must be translated as ‘Lord of the Threshold’ and is used in several Western magical societies and orders to mark a liminal experience of transition as the aspirant strives to progress into the deeper mysteries of occult lore.

To provide two brief examples of such orders let me point to the Argentum Astrum and Golden Dawn: In the Argentum Astrum the grade of Dominus Liminis is described as a transitional grade from Philosophus (4°=7□) to Adeptus Minor (5°=6□). In the Golden Dawn the ‘Lord of the Portal’ marks the passing from the lesser mysteries of the outer order to the greater mysteries of the inner order - as described in the Ritual of the Portal of the Vault of the Adepti by Israel Regardie. Furthermore, many reputable authors reference the same occult phenomena and initiatory experience in their publications, such as Aleister Crowley, Walter Earnest Butler, Dion Fortune or Chic and Sandra Cicero and Frater V...D... to name just a few.

In order to take a closer look at the nature of this central experience in Western Occultism we have to familiarize ourselves with the kabbalistic Etz Chiim (Tree of Life). The progress of personal and magical development of the aspirant is mapped onto the Tree of Life and marked by ten major grades as symbolized by the ten Sephiroth

The Kabalah 2w31cep

Below the Veil of Paroketh: The Illusion of the Ego

Before we move on to explore the meaning of the veil of Paroketh, let’s pause and ensure we fully understand the Sephiroth below this veil and what they can teach us about everyday experience of everyday life.
One of the specific traits of the four Sephiroth below the veil is that they are accessible to anyone without sublimation of character or magical training. If we replace the Hebrew names of the ten emanations of the divine with their equivalents in the constitution of humans - following Will Parfitt’s approach on a more personal Kabbalah - this becomes obvious:
The lower four Sephiroth constitute the basic elements of what we became acquainted to call ‘Ego’ or personality in Western psychology: the sensory impressions, the filters of our subconsciousness, our emotional reactions and finally our thoughts. Looking at these Sephiroth from a perspective of Tiphareth it becomes obvious that this is the (limited) space in which most human beings are confined in during their entire lives: We are born into a physical body that matures, ages and dies. Our consciousness is dominated by thoughts and emotions (or instincts or desires) and our subconsciousness acts as the central reservoir of all our perceptions, experiences and memories in life. This reservoir, however, isn’t of passive nature at all. As indicated by the central position of the Sephira Yesod in the lower triad this element of our ego constitutes the center point of our personalities and is in direct connection with Tiphareth. The subconsciousness should therefore be understood as the ‘active file system’ of all our experiences - as well as the central control room for making most of our decisions.

Yet, if our subconsciousness is central to our decision making how does it interact with and influence the other three Sephiroth surrounding it? Understanding how these elements of our personalities develop and interact is an essential step in approaching the dweller on the threshold...

Even before birth this process starts by activating the functions of the outer three Sephiroth - sensory impressions (Malkuth), emotions (Netzach) and thoughts (Hod). As soon as these are activated they start submitting impressions to our subconsciousness which is ready and available for input long before our consciousness is fully developed. Thus the function of the outer three Sephiroth act like filters in front of the lens of our subconsciousness: All light, all impressions need to pass through these filters first before they can be caught and unified in the centre of the lens. Within the lens all impressions are collected and - just like a sun collector - start to charge. Once they have reached a critical state of tension or energy the subconsciousness reverse engineers the process and releases them through to one or several of the three filters.

The Kabalah 2e1vkty
This reverse process is rarely experienced consciously as we are so used to it. Yet, if we were to experience it we would recognize these impulses as emotions, thoughts or bodily impressions which weren’t triggered from around but from within us. They make up most of our everyday life experiences as over time the charged energy in our subconsciousness becomes so high that we rarely perceive something new through our filters but keep ourselves busy with projecting things back through them into our environment.

The interplay of charging our subconsciousness with external impressions and releasing the energy back through our perceptive filters starts to shape the nature of the filters over time: Think of an organic filter for light - a human eye - that becomes better in seeing some colors than others if only trained; think of a consciousness that becomes more accustomed to sensing and feeling and thinking in one specific way - almost randomly chosen from the billion of possible states of mind. This process of adjusting the filters is finished for most humans when they come out of puberty. By that time the filters of their personalities have taken full shape, they are stabilized and hardened into a single, specific state. Thus the process of perception, subconscious processing and (bodily, emotional or/and mental) reaction has reached a certain level of conformity. At this point the consciousness is fully able to realize itself, i.e. its reactions as ‘typical’ or ‘authentic’ for its personality or nature of ego.

From this point onwards in our personal development it takes significant moments of crisis to unsettle the established conformity of the filters and to allow them to adjust in a new and unexpected way. Despite all fears, pains and frustration that the resistance of our filters to change can create for us - most people spend most of their available energy to preserve the once established conformity and balance. Simply put: they spend their lives protecting their egos.

The magical ascend on the Etz Chiim is taking the opposite direction to this natural process: it represents a continual journey of re-adjusting our perceptional filters and expanding their capabilities to allow as much external ‘light’ to come through as possible - rather than being curbed and occluded by internal projections. Ascending the Etz Chiim thus becomes a process of ‘polishing the lens’ of our subconscious as well as opening the senses to perceive on various levels and with better quality. The first and foremost sacrifice, therefore, on this path is the illusionary feeling of personal ego-stability; the first and foremost gain is continued growth of personality.

Most of the rituals of the elementary grades aim precisely at this process: they are designed to re-adjust the filters of our perception and to de-stabilize the personality in a controlled and responsible manner. They tear open the filters that used to be blocked by projections of the ego and allow the student to get in contact with energies that used to be completely remote and occult to his previous state of being. For many practitioners this experience is highly unsettling at first - as by the time they perform these rituals they aren’t used to experiencing any direct or unfiltered stimuli from outside their personalities anymore. Thus cognitive dissonance is inflicted on the students and allows them - as they become acquainted with this new way of perceiving - to achieve a less distorted quality of contact with the inner and outer environment.

“To be initiated, in the magical sense of the word is to recognize that you are moving through a threshold of change - that you are in a period of transition. The key to understanding initiation is recognizing consciously what is happening, rather than simply wondering what the hell's going on. For many magicians and pagans, the recognition of moving into a period of initiation is marked by a ritual or magical retirement. Thus in this context, an Initiate is someone who is intensely aware of his or her condition, and is surfing the crest of the wave, rather than struggling to hold it back. Initiation is a time of letting go. It is a time of 'loosening up' - when habits, beliefs, attitudes and self-identifications suddenly (or gradually) seem to be less concrete than they were previously. One's grip on 'normality' may be temporarily lost, only to be eventually (one hopes) regained, but not quite the same as it what before. Dealing with this loss of certainty, and the necessary confrontation with self, can be difficult at times. Some never manage to go the distance, and instead opt for fantasies wherein they are mighty adepts rather than simply accepting their own humanity, which necessitates a degree of humility, to say the least.”
At his point we return to the dweller on the threshold. The natural interaction between the lower four Sephiroth provide us with a precise explanation of how the dweller on the threshold comes to life: This entity represents all our emotions, all our thoughts, all our bodily functions that help avoiding any change in our personalities. The dweller on the threshold is the demon’s mask - a shell similar to the nature of the Qliphoth, yet much less powerful - which is brought to life by our self-inflicted fears, pains and angsts to let go of the illusion of our ego. Thus by locking ourselves into the confined space of our egos below the veil of Paroketh, it is us who bring forth the dweller on the threshold.
“All the problems of material, emotional and intellectual nature that the soul couldn’t handle on the material plane, from which it shrank or which it fell victim to, are synthesized in the guardian of the threshold - that is, on the astral plane they become a Cerberus, a hellhound that guards the road leading to the higher levels of development and growth. [...] Accordingly, the guardian of the threshold always is a subjectively charged phantom, in essence and appearance depending on which long-lasting imagination, by what kind of weakness, emotion or passion, it was produced. His substance is the power of thought - and he whom he is breathing down his neck, whom he clings onto like a parasite, is vampirized. The secret of his arms and nature is fear.”

KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Sun 07 Oct 2012, 02:31

Hebrew letters are Sigils, names, keys to power.
This is because each Hebrew Satanic letter is in fact three dimensional and spins generating a Torsion field.
The letters move along designated paths.
So these Hebrew letters are spinning and are moving along all the Daath wormholes Chaos gates in the Sephirothic Tree.
These letters generate a propagating torsion radiation known as a Torsion Wave. Torsion Waves warp, modify gravity and hence light (as light is gravity in the 5th dimension). Torsion Fields are identical tot he transverse spin polarisation of the physical vacuum, so by this method Chaos can modulate the Quantum Vacuum of the light energy matter universe and by this means build the Matrix, Chaos sequestration of light energy physical vacuum by means - a Sephirothic Tree. Torsion Field, Wave generated by the Hebrew letters spinning and bouncing around the Sephirothic Daath gateways.

The controlled reality prison matrix is composed of six trees...thus making twelve cubes...
The Kabalah Tlc10910

This picture only shows four of the six tree reality matrix...
The Kabalah Fourwo10

The Kabalah 5e14d410

quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Sun 07 Oct 2012, 22:57

I have to say i am ignorant in this torsion quantum area of elaboration qsc, feel free to post any further insight on this or also anyone else aquainted with that area post something to teach
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Tue 09 Oct 2012, 11:47

This looks like the simplest intro to the scientific interpretation of the tree of life using fields of energy and corelating to conditions of the psyche , theres only the first 3 stages available then it asks for money with a dead page
i would love to see the scientific evidence that proves dark matter and energy , how convincing is it ?
Also they (scientists) have still to work out a convincing theory for the (Universal Source(godhead figure etc )
But this fields description is a simple and comprehensible concept

PART 1
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down