DaRythymDivine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freestyling

+9
bedido
SunoftheMourning
quicksilvercrescendo
Blackbird
rainyday
tgII
Flames
KapitanScarlet
seraphim
13 posters

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

Go down

Freestyling - Page 31 Empty Re: Freestyling

Post  KapitanScarlet Sat 12 Oct 2013, 17:14

Mediocrity  =  excellent insight flames and as I look back over my own existence to date, I see that this mediocrity is something that also repelled myself
Firstly I realise that thinking and speaking about these issues  is only possible because I am afforded the circumstances and time to do so , ie if I was in a relationship with someone else,  I would have to think more carefully before making public such things because everything one says in a relationship must also be considered from the partners potential perception of it and its effects on them and further relating , so it would not be so easy to psycho-analyse  the self uncensored in a situation where your relationship public persona is very active and   potentially  vulnerable to  such excavations

In a relationship,  any form of confessed psycho analysis then leads to a judgement on the public persona in the present by the partner that will either be good or bad for further relating as it reveals deeper aspects of the self to the other that often will not synch with societys perceived progressive wheels of  motion and material aquasitions etc
And if one is truly excavating the self , one may come up with confessions of thoughts etc that could horrify the other as in the level of envy , jealousy , deception etc that may go on just under consciousness at certain times in certain situations .
For most people these things are better left unspoken and suppressed in the unconscious , but for the  person that , not wants , but needs to find out , wtf is going on in this existence at the deepest level,  looking at ones own scaffolding of personality as it forms or attempts to form which then affects ones destiny and others too,  it is truly the best place to start , especially at the things that hover in the shadows of the mind,  which it must be stated are controllable and adjustable in their content by the conscious existing mind and how it is living regarding food drink drugs sleep health wealth, education , parents, friends , partners  etc ,  but how many people exist with a consciously conscious mind,  there are some,  but most people are doing a lot of stuff with a limited trained habitual perspective on matters, its what keeps them just on the right side of societal sanity which may not always align with a true humane sanity  (:

Why am I saying this ,  its a form of deeply transmitted thx and recognition to people like yourself and bbird for the above and the other excellent posters on here that have at various times taken  their own free time and effort to reveal something from their existence experience that I believe can be classed as the true gold in this existance as these types of revelations from the personal self existance experience are what I would term the true attempt at reconstruction of some greater  meaning  than what we find ourselves with and are given by various societys as we come to be conscious of our own existance and our relationship to it , and how that really affects health and wealth and longevity and joy.

Im still not sure if its better to be completely honest about every thought to another person or not so,  in the interest of psychic investigations ,  in some cases it can be tremendously inspirational for another to find out what a person was really thinking , in other cases it may be destructive where a limited perspective is engaged with, so in conclusion , I think relating with others is like a poker game ,  you say only what you think is going to be appropriate to that particular person or persons ,  occasionally taking a gamble with something inappropriate , some people are bigger gamblers than others.
But then you have your standard conditioned citizen who just says what comes to mind but its all been said before so no surprises there and that is true mediocrity for me if a person cannot show me something from their deeper self that confirms that they have at some point in life been afflicted which led to some deeper self examination of their existance .
And mediocre tendencies can temp when things become consistantly mediocre if only to try and break with the mediocre
What ive also noted though is that my tolerance for mediocrity goes up and down depending on the person and situation and even my own state of being at that time of engaging it.
So I am in essence an ever changing vessel of perceptions and interpretations  and tolerances that paradoxically does have some form of rigid self discipline behind there that im not even sure I have cultivated it all myself in this lifetime  , but I will take the credit   for a lot of it  hard earned in the psychic battlefields

There is all manner of distractions to soothe the self from actualizing the will into existence. That's why everybody's addicted to something. They don't manifest self discipline into existence to empower the will, because they are afraid of becoming better. A lot of folks don't have the right people to look up to, therefor no guidance to develop character. Further down I will discuss the topic of madness as a tool one can utilize in self discovery without a guide.
A superb statement of accuracy on current society flames, developing character is just so crucial regarding how your existance unfolds

On Ritual, yes something personal with self discipline is a powerful tool of keeping the immune system and consciousness strong and mind focussed.
I am completely anti-superstitious and used to secretly dismiss people that were,  as silly,  but  now I can see that an act of superstition may in some cases just be a persons way of affirming their self focus etc although the majority of these cases are probably mind conditioned trolls

Perhaps the hidden message behind madness is the fact that the ultimate lesson is the realization of the balance between losing ones self in the process, and becoming a hero to mankind or ones self.
This is an interesting statement because it highlights the key process of change for me inside anyones consciousness ,  it is the development of a new consciousness that can actually look at its own consciousness in motion , it is only from this point of development that a person can truly excavate their own influences of personality etc and until they reach this stage their just a mind conditioned stooge which can be good or bad depending on the conditioning ,  I suppose im talking here about finding ones self after losing it in a transcendental action that changes a person for ever in their insights of existance and the selfs place in that existance as it relates with other selfs and its own self
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

https://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Sun 09 Feb 2014, 00:15

I am in a quandary...

I am looking for sources of news and commentary but the mainstream media and alternative media outlets have left me disenchanted.

All mainstream news on television and the internet is propaganda and total shit.

Sure one may find a better stench with RT or Al-Jazeera, but it still sucks.

The alternative sources like Alex Jones, David Icke, Rense and such pretty much all suck.

The only commentary that seems to be agreeable to me these days his listening to some Webster Tarpley and Nick Guarino analysis.
http://nickguarino.com/
http://tarpley.net/

Does anyone have news and commentary sites and sources they would like to share?
I know TG has a good bullshit filter and may also have some good suggestions.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Sun 09 Feb 2014, 21:32

as you say qsc, most of the stuff is BS propaganda

The only news i watch occasionally is keiser report and sputnik and panorama and some local investigative news but always keeping the "possible bullshit" goggles on

Maybe learn iranian and check out irons news haha that would be entertaining
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Mon 10 Feb 2014, 00:21

Suggestions, Qsc? I'm in a quandary as well.

RT can't go full bore on Anglo-American media for fear of reprisal.

If it helps, this might work for you as it has for me. I spend hours reading
through policy papers put out by the following...bring as all hell but they tell
people what they are going to do next...

Brookings Institute

Henry Jackson Society (UK)

RAND Corporation

...and...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Think_tank

Then, I go to Youtube and start viewing any clips there that might be available
related to any of the above.

Then, if that doesn't work, I read, and read and read...until I'm blue in the face.

I know it may seem archaic but if one reads a  lot you get a really good foundation
at discerning what is going on.

All media sources coming out of the Anglo-American sphere are tainted by psychological
warfare - no exceptions really. One just has to be really, really good at discerning. And
that comes by reading books, lot's of them. There is no two ways about it.
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Tue 11 Feb 2014, 00:09

TG, good to hear from you , that your doing well and healthy , staying on top of the ever clinging dung dragons  Shocked  Hey have you had any contact with Flames ? I'm also missing his high intelligent insights and experiential observations and reports etc. and other absent "friends' where art thou and how goest it

Good point about the reading, anything that feeds the consciousness with a wide variety of opinion , data from different disciplines, is going to increase the chances of remaining free and flexible from the BS shackles that can arrest many a poor and great intellect from the inside out using an emotional gripper to blind their wide gain perspectives

Ive recently discovered what so far seems a pretty impressive investigation into consciousness by another old deceased great mind, almost seemingly anonymous writer, due to maybe organised neglect by people threatened by such works, I'm restraining conclusion till i finish it, i have it in pdf but will look for a link to post for anyone interested
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Tue 11 Feb 2014, 07:54

...aw man, you mean I have to read?
I will just wait for the cerebral download 2.0.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Tue 11 Feb 2014, 09:20

Yeah, miss you guys too. Hope everyone is well. It's been a really tough last four
months. And then we just got hit with a huge snow storm that hasn't snowed like
this in forty years, and to make matters worse, I start getting these emails telling
me "the snow is fake and it doesn't leave H2O when lit with a lighter."

People are freaking out all around me, what the hell is next hey?

No kidding, hey Qsc, wait until Google comes online with your 2.2 chip
retrograde fit and we won't have to bother with those pesky books anymore.

Haven't heard from Flames; he usually sends me a PM every other month or
so to see how I am doing.

Anyone hear of Michael Tsarion recently? Completely lost track but if I am not
mistaken I think we have all moved on since, no?

Have been going through some serious reverberations from the past, seems the older
you become the harder it is to protect yourself from the damage to the psyche from
the past inflicted on children. Holy smokes, creeps up behind you and then slam dunks
(despise professional sports) you when you least expect it in a rather startling way.

Let me know what you discover, Kapitan; in your new discoveries in
consciousness. I think a lot of people are looking for solid answers.
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Tue 11 Feb 2014, 21:01

The snow conspiracy is bullshit...

Try youtube search "Michael Tsarion 2014" for some recent talks.

I believe Michael is communicating with the public through his facebook page these days.
https://www.facebook.com/Tsarion
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Tue 15 Apr 2014, 22:47

ARE U THIS GOOD SPUT ?

KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Mon 21 Apr 2014, 17:13

Only in my dreams  Smile  seen it before, it's awsome!
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum