DaRythymDivine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flowchart of expectations

2 posters

Go down

Flowchart of expectations Empty Flowchart of expectations

Post  highnoon Tue 23 Oct 2012, 23:01

Was thinking this morning about the frustration of being withheld due respect or recognition from others. and it kindof works in my mind as follows.

you perform at a 4, but somebody treats you like a 2, so you feel like a 1. but you realize, if i just do better than a 4 it has to have some effect on their rating that is a 2 on me. so you increase to a 7 over time and maybe get pretty good. then the person concedes some ground and starts treating you like a 4, just like you wanted. but instead of feeling accomplishment that they are now treating you at the level you targetted them to treat you as, it feels incongruent still because you are a 7 now, not a 4 anymore, so you feel like you are still not being treated your true worth. so you try to increase 7 to something more to raise their view of you higher than 4. but you find out that you cant get any better because 7 is your max. so you fail at what you set out to do, which was not to really get them to treat you at any particular level, but simply to get them to treat you equal to what you really are. so from failing to go beyond 7. you fall now down to a 5. and that person lowers their opinion down to a 3. and from them downgrading to a 3, the way they treat you stops being at the standard of a 4, so that hurts, so you fall down to a 4 which is where you were, and they follow suit, and downgrade to a 2 again. and everything is where it started and they might eventually say, see i knew you were a 2 all along. and from hearing that after so much effort. you fall belong your starting point. and fall into a dark energy state....where you might be liable to make mistakes you never made before.

Its all so silly. when all you have to do is not let peoples opinions get to you. people do not know how to just find the self satisfaction within. and to be the final judge on matters about oneself.

i have learned to be the final judge about myself, because if i am objective, i am unlikely to short sell myself, while others are likely to be wrong because they often have a motive to place you in a place where you dont belong. we all know ourselves the best and should be the ones to derive the final or majority opinion on ourselves.
highnoon
highnoon

Back to top Go down

Flowchart of expectations Empty Re: Flowchart of expectations

Post  KapitanScarlet Sat 06 Sep 2014, 20:41

good point high noon

does the feedback loop  work with corrupted finances

Flowchart of expectations 11tyg5f
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

https://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Sat 18 Jul 2015, 14:45

All pudding spam merchants will now be deleted on target
the patience level has been elevated to red
your access has been restricted
i thought they were extinct , but still they come ............. Evil or Very Mad
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Sun 19 Jul 2015, 21:12

Every p deserves a re-cook to see how it changes its flavour !
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down