DaRythymDivine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncovering Police Criminal Conspiracy Thread

4 posters

Go down

Uncovering Police Criminal Conspiracy Thread Empty Uncovering Police Criminal Conspiracy Thread

Post  tgII Mon 02 Jul 2012, 04:16

Is there a police violence and criminal conspiracy thread to publicize their ongoing crimes? If
not, well here it is. And to begin this thread, the story of Jerry Kane and his sixteen year-old son,
Joseph Kane.

Because this murder really did hit a personal chord with me. First off, that's Joseph Kane laying there
dead after being dragged out of his father's white automobile in a police ambush. I cannot express
words that describe the vexations and turbulence running through my soul learning of Jerry and Joseph's
murder, especially after viewing videos and this image countless times trying to imagine what must have
been going through their minds as they were being gunned down.

Uncovering Police Criminal Conspiracy Thread Asshooting_t607
    Joseph Kane, after he was gunned down in the car then dragged out and handcuffed
    even though he was dead. May 20th, 2010

I'm not much into destabilizing incredibly dangerous criminal elements within government re: ATF's Fast &
Furious, but this one is begging to get massive public attention.

Is this why the murder of Jerry Kane and his son Joseph Kane on May 20th, 2010 was covered up? Because
West Memphis Police officers Brandon Paudert (his father was police chief) and Bill Evens were murdered by
four Hispanics (eye witness accounts including the use of AK47s) armed with automatic weapons which were
part of the ATF's Fast & Furious Operation? Now being suggested by some as Obama's 'Watergate?' Yeah,
right. Not likely at all. Political crime including murder is now legal.

Look, the operation is named after a movie:

Just weeks previous to the ambush of officers Brandon Paudert and Bill Evens, on April 8th, 2010, they had
stopped an eighteen wheel truck along Interstate 40 and apprehended 13 kilos of large bricks of drugs. They
often made traffic stops along this section of Interstate 40 and their patrol along this route for drug
interdiction could have been easily placed under surveillance by Mexican drug cartel members to arrange for
an ambush.

Uncovering Police Criminal Conspiracy Thread West-mem-officers-2_t607
    West Memphis Police Officers Brandon Paudert and Bill Evens with the 13 kilos of
    drugs they apprehended on April 8th, 2010

Is this why West Memphis police including oddly enough, the police chief of West Memphis, who is the father
of the murdered police officer Brandon Paudert, ordered to arrange for the ambush of Jerry Kane and his son
Joseph, in the WalMart parking lot; because they were desperate to cover up the murder of these two police
officers in a criminal conspiracy involving guns involved in the ATF's Fast & Furious Operation?

Go back to the image above of Jerry's white automobile and notice the car's rear license plate is missing. It is
alleged West Memphis police planted two screw drivers on Jerry's dead body by placing them in his blue jeans
pants pocket leading investigators to think they were used to remove the license plates.

Here is quoted material taken from a web site dedicated for Jerry and Joseph to find compensation and honor
for their memory.

PHOTO #6: Anybody see the several problems with this faked 'Traffic Stop' photo? This is a still photo taken from Brandon Paudert's faked dash cam video when 'he' is going up the off ramp road the wrong way. We see the minivan and what we've been told is a Tahoe behind the minivan. The minivan is only 66 inches tall which is 5' 6" from the ground to roof but the 2010 Tahoe is 76.9 inches which is 6' 4.9" from the ground to roof! So WHY can't we SEE the Tahoe in back of the minivan? Because it's not a Tahoe in back of the minivan, that's why. Big oops on the reenactment. Look how far away the Semi is in this photo! Look again at Photo #1 above and compare it to this photo. How can this be? It can only be because they MOVED the location for the traffic stop reenactment further down the off ramp road to the point in which in greatly forked away from Interstate 40! Why did they do reenactments further down the off ramp road then put them out into the public as genuine 41 days later? Because when they finally got around to look at the real dash cams, you know, the real ones with Time/Date stamps and other identifiers, they saw that Jerry [Joseph Kane was incapable of delivering that kind of lethal barrage on two officers from a fully automatic AK47 at sixteen years old and without training] and Joe Kane were never involved at all. Jerry and Joe Kane were never stopped, period. When they saw all the dark complected Hispanics running around with AK-47's on the real dash cams, they PANICKED. They knew right then that they had killed a completely innocent family and their pets, at Walmart! Instead of doing the right thing, they set forth on a further conspiratorial corrupt plan to cover their tails. See, it's real simple. Once they decided to LIE, take the dark path, they HAD to place the Kanes at an earlier scene. Enter the (badly) made, obviously MOVED location reenactments. I guarantee you if WMPD had killed Mother Teresa or Ghandi in a hail of over 150 bullets in the Walmart parking lot, they'd have come out with a faked reenactment of them or people with them, shooting down cops too. Probably about 41 days later. We hear that's about how long it takes. Also, they probably couldn't do the reenactments where the real traffic stop with the Hispanics actually happened. Too many people would notice, too many eyes would see what they were doing, too much curiosity aroused. Do you see how dumb they think we are? Do you see how dumb they think you are? Perhaps after years of being behind bars, the conclusion will come that Homicides on innocent people, conspiracies, badly made reenactments and cover ups... was not the right path to take.

**Keep the following in the forefront of your minds as you read this: According to the ASP PIO Public Press Conference on May 20, 2010, after the Kanes were killed, the Kanes were found to have 1 long rifle and one revolver. The two police officers were killed with AK-47's, [AK47s from ATF's Fast & Furious?] as in plural....The 'cornered suspects ' didn't match the eyewitness accounts of the killers or APB/BOLO descriptions put out. The Kanes didn't match the race of the killers (Hispanics), the number of killers (3), the complections of the killers (Dark) and the Kanes vehicle didn't even match the vehicle description of the killers (White van with an Orange roof).

There were 144 shell casings recovered (the ones that were recovered) from the alleged shoot out in the
WalMart store parking lot but not one casing was ever forensically proved to have been a casing from a
bullet fired from any gun Jerry or Joseph Kane were alleged to have used to shoot at police and sheriff.
Twelve officers were involved in shooting at Jerry and his son Joseph and two officers, Sheriff Chief of
Patrol W.A. Wren and county sheriff Dick Busby, were hit with fire.

W.A. Wren and Dick Busby were hit with ricocheting or direct fire from other officers all firing in a circle
facing each other around Jerry's car in the intense adrenaline associated with a gun fight. They were firing
indiscrimnantly at Jerry and Joseph in vigilante justice. There have been no ballistics tests made available
to the public.

The recklessness displayed (video below) by a wildlife officer (a wildlife officer armed with lethal weapons?),
Michael Neal, who rammed his dark truck into the side of Jerry's car while firing at Jerry and Joseph Kane
through his windshield with a semi-automatic rifle. He then put the truck in reverse and backed the truck up
away from the car of Jerry Kane which can be clearly seen in the video. It was described by Neal as a "horrific
firefight
." Bullshit. Neal took no fire from either Jerry of Joseph Kane. Always congratulating and stroking each
other's egos in the media reports. There were twelve police firing from all directions and nobody knew where
actually the fire was coming from in all the gun fire and excitement of making a kill.

Jerry and his son Joseph were already dead. It was said Neal rammed Jerry's minivan to "prevent their escape",
but Jerry already took a round through his left hand palm penetrating and exiting his hand and a round that
disintegrated his left forearm. Even if Jerry Kane lived he wasn't in any shape to drive anywhere.

You couldn't script this cowboy shit better than if it was done in Hollywood?! Just watch these cowboys in the
Youtube video below. Here's Michael Neal in a para-military uniform demonstrating how he fired on Jerry
and Joseph Kane. A wildlife officer with a fully automatic machine gun? I mean, wtf? This shit is like watching
Hollywood movies.

Uncovering Police Criminal Conspiracy Thread 26twelve11_t607
    Hollywood actor, sorry, I mean wildlife officer Michael Neal demonstrating how he
    saved the day. May 20th, 2010

Here's the video of Jerry leaving the WalMart parking lot showing an unmarked sheriff's car approach from the
front, as soon as both cars stop and the sheriffs and Jerry exist their cars, gun fire erupts. Jerry attempted
getting out of his car and was raising both hands to surrender fearing his sons life when he was fired on getting
hit in the left palm facing the officers as you would expect someone to do with guns pointed at them. When the
firing started Jerry got back into his minivan to take cover with a bullet wound in his left hand and a his left
forearm shattered.

The police and sheriff were told Jerry and his son were armed and extremely dangerous and made no attempt
to stop them and instead immediately opened fire. Why weren't the police dash cam cameras revealed and
other CCTV cams from WalMart revealed which would have shown much more detail about exactly what
happened? And where are the security video stills of Jerry Kane supposedly removing the license plates from
the rear of his car in the WalMart parking lot?

Note: Ignore the sneering remarks made on this Youtube; Americans are absolutely the dumbest fucking
people in the world. This slaughter and carnage only proves it.

This alleged police dash cam is a fake video released forty-one days after the incident:

Autopsy reports clearly show the two officers, Bill Evens and Braden Paudert, were hit with a barrage of bullets
from several directions. There were casings scattered over an area estimated about 28 feet wide and 125 long.
Where is the ballistic tests on these casings littering the area where these two police officers were murdered?

Here's the APB/BOLO description of the suspects first sent out on May 20th, 2010 immediately after the officers
were killed:

(West Memphis, AR 5/20/2010) Two West Memphis police officers have been shot at I-40 and Airport Road in West Memphis, AR.

We have confirmed Brandon Paudert, son of West Memphis Police Chief Bob Paudert, was killed.

Police are looking for two hispanic males in a white Dodge Caravan white with an orange roof [not the vehicle Jerry Kane was driving when he and his son were ambushed] and *Ohio* plates. [My emphasis: Two (2) different 911 operators asked the Sole eyewitness if the killers van had Ohio tags, he said "no."]

A third suspect is being sought. The van was last seen headed east on I-40.

Both the I-40 and I-55 eastbound bridges are closed at this time due to the shooting.

***The Kanes were white in a white Plymouth Voyager white with a white roof and Ohio plates.

*Immediately after the events of May 20, 2010, a close associate of the Kanes was asked by Arkansas law enforcement if the Kanes were Hispanic. The answer was "no". The real killer suspects were Hispanic. There were reports of Hispanics running away from the scene of the shooting. [were they armed with AK47s from ATF's Fast & Furious?]

Jerry Kane Incident Chief Paudert Interview 2 analysis pt 1

Jerry Kane Incident Chief Paudert Interview 2 Analysis pt 2

I really hope this goes public in a very big catastrophic way. Look at the attitudes and the behavior of these
police involved, it is criminal. They are scripting out what they have seen in the movies and are milliseconds
away from opening up on anyone being totally brainwashed into their bunker mentality by these federal
bureaucracies.

Last edited by tgII on Mon 02 Jul 2012, 07:13; edited 2 times in total
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Uncovering Police Criminal Conspiracy Thread Empty Re: Uncovering Police Criminal Conspiracy Thread

Post  seraphim Mon 02 Jul 2012, 05:57

Thanks for posting that tgII, that was real upsetting.
I can't stand most cops. I had an incident with an officer the other night, they pulled over someone who had broke down at a stoplight. So when the light was going to turn green I decided to go around them and he yelled out, what do you think you are doing, when I stop that means you stop!! He was on an ego trip. I was going to ask him if he even knew how to communicate properly! But I would have to get out a tape recorder if he threatens. I swear it's as if I'm around a wild animal.
It had me thinking that since folks are easily traumatized and since they were kids had a lot of that in there life and that's all they know, so they project that or bark out orders. They get stuck in that mode for life. I can only imagine being on flight or fight all one's life and then when the adrenaline gets kicked in all the time you can do some crazy or more like stupid things.
They are literally little kids running around with guns and that gets very dangerous. Now they want to mess with a drug cartel?
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Uncovering Police Criminal Conspiracy Thread Empty Re: Uncovering Police Criminal Conspiracy Thread

Post  tgII Mon 02 Jul 2012, 07:03

People have to understand because this is happening not only in the United States
Corporation, but in the Australia Corporation as well; they are not, say again, they
are not police. They are security employees employed by corporations listed on Dunn
and Bradstreet

They have been completely programmed and postured by the Southern Poverty Law
Center
, at least in the United States Corporation, to immediately assume people like
Jerry Kane are dangerous and a liability to those around them.

Investigate Jerry's background and it will be discovered he was not what the Southern
Poverty Law Center is claiming he was, a 'sovereign citizen"; whatever the hell that is?
There is no such thing as a "sovereign citizen', it is a ludicrous and very stupid concept
being used by the Southern Poverty Law Center to politically target people like Jerry Kane
and posture them in the eyes of the American people and law enforcement (corporate
enforcement). In fact, most people applauded and congratulated these corporate security
employees for killing Jerry and Joseph Kane saying: "They deserved to get killed." Can
people see just how horrendously stupid Americans are? They don't have a clue what is
transpiring.

I have no idea how the circumstances ended up with Jerry and his son Joseph ending up
dead in the worst place imaginable, a fucking Walmart parking lot. How the surveillance
was done on them and why specifically they were targeted that day, either by machination
or purely accident because a 'white van' was involved, I haven't looked at yet.

If I was the investigator, every corporate security employee who fired on Jerry and
Joseph killing them wouldn't survive the cross examination. I would find an enormous
amount of satisfaction if they were all indicted on conspiracy and murder charges,
especially Michael Neal, Sheriff Chief of Patrol W.A. Wren and county sheriff Dick Busby.
I want them in an interrogation room and an open run-away grand jury to indict them.

They could have just as easily put a massive surveillance on Jerry and Joseph if they
were actually that armed and dangerous until a safe and secure arrest could have been
made later. They were casually driving out of a WalMart store for chrissakes!?

The Mexicans (Hispanics) who ambushed corporate security employees (my term and the
appropriate term), Brandon Paudert and Bill Evens, on May 20th, 2010, are on the
highways of America running drugs for the Mexican cartels. My guess is they ambushed
these two as a warning to back off interfering with drugs being run down American
highways flowing into American cities.
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Mon 02 Jul 2012, 07:34

It's one big mess.
One of these days things will have to change and like you said create our own reality. I'm trying to send out positive energy every day. And look at the big picture.
This is just a little bump in the road, I know you can conquer alot tgII. I wish the best for you and everyone in Japan.
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Tue 03 Jul 2012, 01:20

Don't wait to 'create' your own reality now, seraphim?

Because 'reality' is your property and it has ben stolen from you.

reality
    1540s, originally a legal term in the sense of "fixed property," from M.L. realitatem (nom. realitas), from L.L. realis; meaning "real existence" is from 1640s.

Definitions have been changed to steal from you.

Just like the 'reality' of Jerry and Joseph Kane was stolen from them. Who is required to compensate
by public law, not private law? Your reality is your intellectual property.

And now that I have mentioned Walmart in the post above, of which I have been in one of
these mercenary corporations stores on one occasion, it seem appropriate to post this essay on
WalMart I just read considering Jerry and Joseph Kane were gunned down in a parking
lot of WalMart. How apropos is this?

Perhaps divine justice in the form of Jerry and Joseph Kane being sacrificed which is what it will take
to rid America of this corporate plague called WalMart?
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Thu 07 Nov 2013, 16:26

Same crisis actor used on 911 now used 12 years later in the recent LAX airport shooting.
I remember this asshole in the news during 911 and knew right away that he was a planted witness.

http://thelibertydigest.com/2013/11/05/same-crisis-actor-interviewed-at-lax-shooting-and-911-twin-towers/

The LAX shooting was another false flag event so that the TSA could justify being allowed to carry firearms on duty, even though TSA employees are not actual sworn law officers.

Now the TSA is seeking approval to carry firearms.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Fri 08 Nov 2013, 12:49

Wow! A vortex of make believe. Reenforcing the official narrative.
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Sat 09 Nov 2013, 00:37

who's paying these stooges ? corporate security services i guess
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

https://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Sat 09 Nov 2013, 09:23

They are actually an inner circle of Jews within media working with CIA.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Sat 22 Feb 2014, 12:21

quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Sun 02 Mar 2014, 20:35

re: Sandy Hook and its exposure by Wolfgang Halbig

Should probably be suspect and a bit cautious about the work of Wolfgang Halbig.

Suspicions have arisen that there might perhaps be a counter intelligence move
afoot here to take investigators and journalists away from what happened in this
hoax.

Post when I can...

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Sun 02 Mar 2014, 20:45

re: police verses Americans and vice versa

It has been suggested that police (corporate security) are being set up against
Americans and Americans are being set up against police by lawyers who are
behind local governments to cause the potential for civil war in America.

It is not police themselves doing this, it is lawyers looking for more revenue.

Here is a recent example...

By the way, although I can't vouch for the behavior and actions of people re: abuse;
drugs; violence; sex; criminality; abhorrent irresponsible behavior; theft; rape;
incest, the police (corporate security) shot and killed roughly 5,000 Americans
in 2013. That is more dead people than the U.S. military lost fighting in Iraq for
ten years.

And the supreme court just ruled police can now come through the front door
with no warrant searches. Watch for police (corporate security) start to get shot
more frequently.

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Mon 03 Mar 2014, 18:07

The police are being militarized through Homeland Security and being trained by Israel.
Americans are the new Palestinians.

The program...
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/09/27/press-tv-tragedy-of-us-police-training-by-israeli-companies/

The testimonials from local law enforcement...(that is local and federal law enforcement being trained by a foreign army)
http://www.homelandsecurityssi.com/homeland-security-training-israel

Last edited by quicksilvercrescendo on Mon 03 Mar 2014, 18:56; edited 1 time in total
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Mon 03 Mar 2014, 18:20

Should probably be suspect and a bit cautious about the work of Wolfgang Halbig.

Suspicions have arisen that there might perhaps be a counter intelligence move
afoot here to take investigators and journalists away from what happened in this
hoax.

Thanks for the warning. I always keep the skeptical eye open.

Update: It turns out that Wolfgang Halbig is not only Jewish, but was already an activist working to advance Jewish political interests as early as September 2012, months before Sandy Hook. He hates Obama, and was angry that someone did not kill Hitler, which he claims would have saved 6 million of "our" people.

In his Feb 19, 2014 broadcast at BlogTalkRadio, Halbig says [17:57] his father was in a "Nazi prison camp" for four years in Poland. This is corroborated by a post by Halbig of "a year ago", with the URL indicating September 2012, in which Halbig claims Obama "hates the Jews".

wolfgang halbig
• a year ago

OBAM HATES THE JEWS AND DOES NOT EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE THAT JERUSALEM IS THE CAPITAL. HIS DEMOCRATIC PLATFORM REMOVED GOD FROM OUR FOUNDATION AS AMERICANS

Today I am as angry as anyone can get. What is it going to take for the uneducated Americans to get educated and start thinking about how they have responsibilities and not just rights that they throw in our faces everyday.

My father for four years I learned was in a NAZI PRISON in POSEN, POLAND.

Thank God that the Americans found him.

The letters I have now found in GERMANY makes me sick to my stomach as to what Hitler did to the Jewish Race. To this day I cannot believe that someone did not kill him which would have saved 6 million of our people there not just a jewish race they are people just like you and me."

So that was from around September 2012. Then, three months later, the Sandy Hook mass killings occur, and Jewish political activists such as Halbig realise that they can exploit the event for a propaganda advantage.

Thus, Halbig is not simply some ordinary person who happened to work in school safety and thought there was something amiss about Sandy Hook. He is a Jewish political activist, working to advance Jewish public relations - the very sort of person needed for Sunstein's team of shills who trash truth-tellers by promoting loony conspiracy theories.

On October 10, 2012, Wolfgang W. Halbig posted, and copied and pasted multiple times, that he'd been "gathering information about and evidence against Barack Hussein Obama, I have encountered hundreds of coincidences that strike me as amazing. None of those coincidences, by themselves, may mean much. But taken as a whole it is almost impossible to believe they were all the result of chance." And then proceeds with a massive, lengthy series of events, such as how "In late 1999 Obama purportedly engaged in homosexual activities and cocaine-snorting in the back of a limousine with a man named Larry Sinclair...".

One purpose of posting this would have been so that Cass Sunstein and his minions could observe how people would react to the insertion of various conspiracy theories, and who, if any, would pass it on. As they clearly did with the Sandy Hook conspiracy theories.

And in October 2012, Wolfgang Halbig was posing as a nutty conspiracy theorist, and provoking some interesting reactions. An excerpt included:

Wolfgang Halbig

Around 1979 Obama started college at Occidental in California . He is very open about his two years at Occidental, he tried all kinds of drugs and was wasting his time but, even though he had a brilliant mind, did not apply himself to his studies.

[...]

Now, we have Obama running for President. Valerie Jarrett was Michele Obama's boss. She is now Obama's chief advisor and he does not make any major decisions without talking to her first. Where was Jarrett born? Ready for this? Shiraz, Iran! Am I going nuts or is there a pattern here?

Source

Sunstein and his pals would have been interest to find out whether people did in fact consider Halbig's 'theory' to be "nuts", or if folk would perceive some sort of "pattern" in his claims. The replies indicated a unanimous verdict: Halbig was considered to be nuts. "The paranoia and racism run deep in this one", "Sir you sound like a conspiracy theorist!! You have too much time on your hands.", "Wow....real KKK marerial. [sic] Reminds me of the John Birchers back in the 60's. True Tea Party material."

Halbig likes posting about the "uneducated" social class, and also posts about "the blacks" and "Mexicans". For example:

[...] How can so many people be that stupid and not see the big picture.

I picked fruit at age 12 all through High School to help my mother and I liked it because I got paid for my work.

The Mexicans are taking the blacks jobs because the blacks see those jobs as demeaning to their status in America. [..]

On March 23, 2012, Halbig was trolling, telling someone: "Your an idiot..........get a life.. How wrong can anyone be. You need mental health counseling if that is how you feel".

A couple of people responded: "Wolfgang W Halbig A. He's wrong only on his last(and maybe his first) point(s.) But how about pointing out how he is wrong instead of just throwing insults like a 9year old!? Aren't you too old to be behaving this way? Losing your marbles???" And: "Wolfgang W Halbig You're the idiot...this "racist cracker" not white people, felt the need to "rid" the world of another (what he called) "coon" because he's such coward that he goes after unarmed, young innocent black men".

On July 24, 2012, Halbig was attempting to solicit money from gullible folk, by exploiting a post about a genuine donations campaign:

Please donate and investigate what we can do in saving children from committing suicide. I need $100,000 thousand dollars [sic] and probably pay it back once the company is up and running. wolfgang

More recently, he hopes to part Sandy Hookers from their money. On his interview by Dave Gahary, Halbig says [21:36] "Well, I think the next thing I'm gonna do is, right now I'm gonna try to raise a lot of money, some funds. I think there are a lot of people out there who really, really believe in learning the truth. You know, they call them conspiracy nuts; they call them all kind of names... [...] But here's my point: What I'm trying to do is raise a lot of money."

Indeed, Halbig hopes to make "a lot of money" from "a lot" of people whom he also regards as "conspiracy nuts". You can be sure that anyone gullible enough to fall for the scam will have their names and addresses passed on to Sunstein and agencies such as FEMA, Homeland Security, the ADL or the SPLC, thereby allowing Halbig to profit several times over from each person. Unfortunately, by the time truth-seekers "learn the truth" about Halbig and his scam, he'll have scarpered with their money, and their personal details will have been harvested.

Halbig doesn't doubt in the slightest that twenty children were killed at Sandy Hook. His supposed "research" and asking "questions" is nothing more than a masquerade, a means to a business and political end.

So, Halbig is an internet troll who inserts various conspiracy theories so that the Sunstein team can monitor the reaction. And his post "OBAM HATES THE JEWS" reveals what Halbig, hero of the Sandy Hookers, truly thinks about Sandy Hookers - they are simply "uneducated Americans", to whom he feeds his bait about faked deaths and faked shootings, in the hope that some of them will be "uneducated" enough to swallow it. In which case, they will have served their purpose, allowing themselves to swell his bank balance and be cited as examples of wacky conspiracy loons, with the result that those who present evidence of real conspiracies - such as the undeniable proof of Israel's central role in 9/11 - are also tarred with the same brush. In the meantime, Sunstein and Zionist leaders are high-fiving and grinning as they celebrate the success of their counter-intelligence program against truth-seekers, who would otherwise present a much more serious threat against the perpetrators of false-flag terror.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Mon 03 Mar 2014, 22:55

Qsc, thanks. Wow, that's a big eye opener.

I think I would really like to get a handle on Cass Sunstein because
I have been hearing and reading about him more and more recently.
And I've always wondered about his connections to SPLC which is
essentially a group of lawyers posturing to get Americans dragged
into courts where lawyers can profit by bringing people into law.

So, essentially, what we have here is a profit generating machine.
The SPLC posturing Americans to get set up and sometimes even
killed by the police as Americans involved in this "sovereign citizen"
movement."

There is no such thing as a "sovereign citizen." If the SPLC can
posture for this they can set Americans up.

Sunstein's bio is interesting...the first thing that should become
obvious is that he is a lawyer. His job is to bring people into law.
Once you are brought into law revenue can be made off you.

Cass Robert Sunstein (born September 21, 1954) is a US legal scholar, particularly in the fields of constitutional law, administrative law, environmental law, and law and behavioural economics, who was the Administrator of the White House Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs in the Obama administration. For 27 years, Sunstein taught at the University of Chicago Law School. Sunstein is currently the Robert Walmsley University Professor and Felix Frankfurter Professor of Law at Harvard Law School.

Uncovering Police Criminal Conspiracy Thread 220px-Sunstein

Notice "behavioral economics." That is a huge inside because what
that means to my way of thinking is how can lawyers get people to
behave so that profits can be made off them re: Sandy Hook.

Somebody is doing a whole lot of collusion here.

Here is Cass Sunstein at the Brookings Institute...

What Sunstein argues for in his book is how to "make government more
friendly", but in actuality most of the government in the Uk and in America
has all been privatized. Any proof of that assertion? Yes. Look at the UK
corporation Serco, the largest company in the world that no one has heard
of." Serco has privatized war.

Who in their right mind wants a similar more "friendly" government?

Cass Sunstein is about money and profits. What are they building for
themselves?

Brookings Institute by the way is where Robert Kagan hangs his neo-con hat,
it is like the mother load of think tanks and it was Robert Kagan's wife, Victoria
Nuland, who is the U.S. State Department spokeswoman who recently in an
intercepted phone call, said "F*ck the EU."

Robert Kagan was a co-founder of the Project for the New American Century.
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Wed 05 Mar 2014, 02:19

Sthink tanks.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Wed 09 Jul 2014, 23:19

Following the Norway shooting massacre by Breivik, I had commented on how my theory is that a team of at least six was probably involved in the bombings and shootings.
Some of my suspicions of a larger conspiracy concerning this event in Norway were mildly confirmed by a source I had spoken with who is a member of the Norwegian special police and another wise individual that I will not disclose anything about publicly.

The media had some initial reports by three separate eye witnesses, who were on the island of Utøya where and while the shooting occurred, that there was a second shooter not dressed as a police officer as was Breivik and carrying a different type of firearm.
These reports were quickly dismissed by investigators and never talked about again.

In April of this year this headline hit the news...

Breivik interrogation transcript disappears from police station
[25.04.2014, 05:56pm, Fri. GMT]

The transcript of one of the longest and most emotional interrogations of Anders Breivik, a terrorist sentenced to 21 years in prison for killing 77 people in July 2011, has mysteriously disappeared from a locked office in an Oslo police station, the Norwegian media report Friday.
The records disappeared in August 2011, but this was made public only now. A special police taskforce is investigating.“The incident, which could have criminal implications, probably involves police officers,” the head of the special department Jan Egil Presthus told the media. Breivik’s lawyers knew nothing of the loss of this important document. “We were never informed. We are unhappy that the theft of a 42-page transcript of an interrogation of our client was not disclosed earlier,” Breivik’s attorney Geir Lippestad said.

According to media reports, the interrogation concerned the number of explosive devices planted by Breivik, possible accomplices and security measures. “It was one of the key interviews held on August 9, 2011,” NRK reports. The document was evidently stolen from a locked office on the night of August 24, 2011.

On July 22, 2011, Breivik set off an explosive device near the main government building in Oslo, killing eight people. He also killed 69 people in a deadly shooting spree at a Labor Party youth camp on the island of Utoya. He was sentenced to 21 years in prison.

What more really has to be said regarding the lone shooter theory and deception?
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Thu 10 Jul 2014, 23:31

What more really has to be said regarding the lone shooter theory and deception?

It seems much more probable to me that the shooter was just the "patsy or even the stool pigeon "

Lone in public captivity but certainly not "alone" in his work of deadly destructions

Here in the uk, we have a very sophisticated system of covering up crimes by certain members of our society , and even when later , someone points to evidence of a past or even present crime being committed but undetected at the time, there is a form of back-weaving high tech dyson technology that goes back wards re-cleaning the evidence trail to suit a certain outcome which selects patsys usually conveniently deceased, like these fighter jets using anti missile defences (: the real criminal remains undetected and operational with business as usual
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Sat 27 Sep 2014, 20:07

Unfortunately it is coming from the fat man, but Wolfgang Halbig continues with more developments concerning the fake Newtown Sandy Hook school shooting...

http://www.prisonplanet.com/sandy-hook-investigator-connecticut-pd-had-fbi-falsify-crime-statistics.html

quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Sat 27 Sep 2014, 20:13

Here is Wolfgang's website...there he has the newly released Sandy Hook script that was leaked to him by whistleblower state trooper police officers...he says he is going to file a lawsuit and force testimonies in a court of law in order to prove this was fake...

http://www.sandyhookjustice.com/

Wolfgang has linked this operation to something called "Capstone" which can only be initiated or signed off by the President and the attorney general.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Tue 30 Sep 2014, 02:05

If that is fact , it is mindblowingly frightening , community staged dramas
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Tue 30 Sep 2014, 20:47

Weird, but my two previous posts that you just commented on are completely blank when I view this forum page.
What happened to their content?
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Wed 01 Oct 2014, 23:22

Qsc, don't know, if you never deleted them , not sure , its possible for me also to delete them but i definitely did not , a little disturbing if it was not you , best to copy any posts just in case , but so far, that would be the first unexplained removal to date ?
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down