DaRythymDivine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About Fasting

5 posters

Go down

About Fasting Empty About Fasting

Post  Sputnik Fri 18 Nov 2011, 19:00

Today is my first day of fasting and the first day was easier than I thought, I don't feel hungry. I hope I will be able to not eat for at least a whole week, but if I can I would like to extent that period. If someone has any experience with fasting please let me know Smile
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

About Fasting Empty Re: About Fasting

Post  KapitanScarlet Sat 19 Nov 2011, 01:54

The longest i went without food , just water fluids was 2 days, it wasn't difficult as long as i was in control of my own time which i was , i never had any reason to try more , but i know people that have , but i can't speak accurately for them
i would inquire to the purpose of your fast , but that would be nosy of me, but you know i just cat help that

I do think there is some merits in such an experiment in that i believe it will reset the taste and smell senses to a higher level of appreciation , also may be good for digestive system to rest it for a spell , but you already know that i am a devout believer in the connection of the emotions and the digestion

Good luck, be careful if you go past 2 days (:
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

https://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Sat 19 Nov 2011, 03:16

Rather than fasting with no food, I am more of an advocate of a cleansing program which may include limited fasting.

Ten days is about the maximum in my opinion for a cleansing program and not necessarily totally without any food. Maybe three of those days with no food, but on other days vegetable juices, some fruit a couple of bites of overly-cooked brown rice, millet or quinoa gruel....and if I started to feel bad from any cleansing reactions...half a baked potato...

Lada...I have found that I very much like the Arise and Shine method.
It is not just fasting but also internal cleansing.
Fasting is done according to your current level of health and ph levels of urine and saliva.
Very good program for detoxification. I feel it is one of the best.
His products needed for the cleansing programs are top notch and there is a list of distributors where some may offer the products cheaper than others.
I also use a home colema board or a professional colon irrigation therapist a couple times during my cleansing sessions. This is another practice that I finds gives me direct feeling of increased energy...if I am already quite cleaned out and not feeling sluggish from detoxifying my system. Two hours after a colonic, my joints in my legs feel less stiff, light and actually youthened...for myself it is quite a noticeable feeling. May not be that way for everyone.

http://www.ariseandshine.com/

Their free cleansing guide...
http://www.ariseandshine.com/Cleanse28GuideRev04210_web.pdf

Request information pack...
http://www.ariseandshine.com/requestinformationpacket.aspx

I would recommend buying, reading and thoroughly understanding his book before deciding if the cleanse is for you.
He advocates vegetarianism, and I understand why he does...but I still include modest portions of animal foods in my diet when not cleansing and abstain while cleansing.
Sometimes I will just go off of animal foods for a week or two during my regular diet...depending on how I feel...particularly if I am less physically active.
http://www.ariseandshine.com/cleanseandpurifythyselfbook1.aspx

Richard Anderson's second website...
http://cleanse.net/
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Sun 20 Nov 2011, 19:49

Thank you both for your input. The first day was easy, the second day I started to get pain in the stomack...today I ate a yogurt and half a bread and I drank a lot as it is suggested, but I am still having some trouble with my stomack and now a terrible headache as well...

So I am going to stop this self-experiment now...but I will look at your links for future references...

I guess I am lacking the right constitution or it's the wrong time of the year. Yes my reason for a fasting was detoxification....
but I seem to be physically too weak to go through it, or am simply too inexperienced to do it right...
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Tue 22 Nov 2011, 06:19

I would recommend a whole body herbal cleanse first (add extra fiber to your diet at that time), then after that do probiotics, aloe vera juice, whole papaya and pumpkin seeds with your regular diet. Then a few months later this fast here:
http://themastercleanse.org/
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Tue 22 Nov 2011, 07:50

The headache and what you characterize as systemic weakness is called a cleansing reaction.
Your body is attempting to dump toxins at a rate that the internal organs and your physiology cannot handle without discomfort.
Do not fast, but do a cleansing program.
And done in a way that is conservative enough for you not to have uncomfortable reactions. There is no need to be uncomfortable during cleansing, but it takes a sound program and self-monitoring.

READ READ READ and understand everything on both websites and get the book...it is very inexpensive. Read up on the preparations you can begin to make even before you start a cleansing program while you absorb all the information and understand it.

All of this is explained in the arise and shine book in the free information on his website
The program emphasizes that which you are now having a problem.
I regard his advise on cleansing to be some of the best out there.

It doesn't matter what season of the year it is. What matters is how toxic your system is and to what degree you should be cleansing safely.

In the arise and shine program, if your ph tests indicate that you cannot go on a deep cleanse, then you go on a lighter phase of cleansing. And you monitor yourself of cleansing reactions to see if you have to modify your cleanse and tone it down a bit. Take it slow and wisely is key.

Important note. Ph testing is good to determine who acid your system is...even though it is just measuring body fluids. It cannot measure the ph of body tissues which, if the fluids are acid and you don't eat an alkaline forming diet, then you can bet your body tissues are also acidic. Sometimes people test to be so acidic they are not qualified to even begin the lightest of the cleansing programs and must alter their diet for maybe three months to get less acidic before testing in the parameters that now indicate it is safe to begin even a light cleanse. Fasting...or the complete removal of food from the diet is not what I would personally recommend. But a cleansing program that contains a modest amount of alkaline forming foods as is presented in this particular program.

What is also key to this program is the emphasis on the removal of mucoidal layers within the intestinal tract which may have accumulated for years within. After the intestines have been adequately cleansed which may take a few cleanse programs over a year or two...depending on how toxic you are. Colonic irrigation helps this process tremendously. Then one can begin to effectively and safely cleanse the gallbladder and liver.

So for now, you can look at his free information and see what an alkaline-forming diet is composed of and begin to eat a majority of your foods from that group while avoiding acid forming foods. The more you do this the better off you will be in the future when you finally decide to commit to a cleanse. And the more preparation and alkaline you are, then the more deeper of a cleanse phase you can comfortably handle.

Steps to Take Before You Cleanse:
Read Rich Anderson's book, Cleanse and Purify Thyself, Book 1
Knowledge is invaluable! To take full responsibility for your health, it is essential that you understand as much as possible about the cleanse process. In addition, you would be wise to acquire the booklet, “Cleansing Reactions and the Healing Crisis.” These will answer most questions, and help to give you a big picture on your own personal journey to vibrant health.
To make your cleanse easier: If you eat meat, use processed foods, pasteurized dairy products, table salt, white sugar, alcohol or coffee, it would be very helpful physically and psychologically to start from 1 to 3 months in advance of your cleanse to gradually eliminate these foods from your diet. Doing this will lessen the stress on your internal organs, and give you more time to adjust to new eating habits, to assure success when you cleanse. It will also help your body to begin working to balance the pH, as all the foods you are leaving out are acid-forming. It is suggested to start by leaving out alcohol and meat, then dairy, then wheat products, then coffee and soft drinks.
Take pH Tests First!

You MUST DO the pH tests before cleansing or fasting. Please pass the pH tests as described in the “Cleanse Guide”, or Cleanse and Purify Thyself, Book 1. Every physiological, chemical and metabolic activity of the human body is dependent upon electrolyte minerals. A deficiency of electrolytes has a corresponding reflection of suppression and dysfunction. Electrolyte deficiency means cells and enzymes cannot function normally. Toxins accumulate, tissue and organs cannot heal and disease progresses. pH tests are a means which allow us to measure electrolyte reserves. This is critical information because we should not attempt to cleanse, fast or do strenuous exercise during a time when the body is electrolyte deficient. To do so may cause unnecessary difficulties, which may result in future health problems or disease. Rich Anderson says, “You would be surprised how many people are deficient in electrolytes.” He notes, “I believe that with the exception of thoughts and feelings, electrolyte deficiency is the first step in heart disease, cancer, AIDS, and most of the other chronic and degenerative diseases. It is also the first and most important thing to correct. Though the body can compensate for electrolyte deficiencies, it pays a high price. Don't be without a full reserve of electrolytes - ever!”
Be Aware of Cleansing Reactions, and Choose a Program Your Body Can Handle.
Many people who have fasted or done colon or intestinal cleansing have experienced cleansing reactions. Cleansing reactions occur because the out-put of toxins is greater than what the liver, kidneys and other organs can handle in a specific period of time. It is not unusual for people to have skin eruptions, running noses, faster heartbeat, fatigue, feeling tired, minor nausea and headaches. It is also not unusual to re-experience pains and emotions of the past.
When we consider the fact that these are signs of potential disease conditions and that they are now being removed from the body, then we should be well pleased; it means better health in the future. For more information, read the booklet, “Cleansing Reactions and the Healing Crisis”. The key, however, is to allow these toxins to be removed at a pace in which they will not cause any more stress on our bodies than is absolutely necessary. Rich Anderson explains, “Many years ago I believed that when fasting or cleansing one should “tough it out” when cleansing reactions occurred. Although most people will experience minor cleansing reactions, I am now completely against allowing ourselves to experience harsh cleansing reactions.” When cleansing reactions become uncomfortable, slow the cleanse by going to a milder phase.
What to Watch for…the main cleansing reactions to be concerned about are extreme headaches (beyond what may be normal), unusual weakness, diarrhea, and nausea to the point of vomiting. Each of these symptoms could indicate that something unusual is affecting the liver or/and kidneys, and these organs cannot adequately handle it. In this day and age, we do not need to stress our liver or any of our organs beyond what we have already experienced. If any of these things should happen to you,back off.*
If you're on the Master Phase, go to the Power Phase or even the Gentle Phase until you feel better and then, go on to a deeper phase when you are ready. It may take longer, but you will feel better and your organs will do better.
*Please see your health care practitioner if you do back off and for some reason your symptoms continue.
Remember:

We can accomplish the same goals without “toughing it out."
We can feel better when cleansing by choosing a more gradual program.
There is no benefit in overstressing the liver, kidneys, electrolyte reserve, etc., by provoking harsh cleansing reactions with an overly zealous program.

Should I Cleanse?

"The colon is a sewage system, but by neglect and abuse it becomes a cesspool. When it is clean and normal, we are well and happy; let it stagnate, and it will distill the poisons of decay, fermentation and putrefaction into the blood, poisoning the brain and nervous system so that we become mentally depressed and irritable; it will poison the heart so that we are weak and listless; poisons the lungs so that the breath is foul; poisons the digestive organs so that we are distressed and bloated; and poisons the blood so that the skin is sallow and unhealthy. In short, every organ of the body is poisoned, and we age prematurely, look and feel old, the joints are stiff and painful, neuritis, dull eyes and a sluggish brain overtake us; the pleasure of living is gone.”- Dr. Bernard Jensen, D.C., Ph.D., from his Doctor-Patient Handbook

Harmful diet and lifestyle cultural norms in the Western World have resulted in a health disorder, which affects countless individuals today in varying degrees. Oftentimes, this disorder is an over-acid condition in the digestive system which leads to a host of other ailments related to incomplete and ineffective digestion. Richard Anderson estimates that 94% of all meat eaters and 70% of all vegetarians in the United States are over-acid. Problems generally associated with over-acidity include the following: immune disorders, arthritis, bowel disease, indigestion, gallstones, obesity, nervousness, yeast infections, bacterial infections, mood swings, poor eyesight, dermatitis, parasites, heart disease, liver disease, lung disease, fatigue, and bronchitis.

See Your Digestive System at Work>>>

Over-acidity may be determined by a simple pH test of the saliva.* According to Rich Anderson, “If you are vegetarian and your normal diet is mostly vegetables, fruits and only small amounts of grains, then you would be in good shape. Everybody else had better take the tests!” One of the main causes of over-acidity is chronic over-consumption of protein and other acid-forming foods and substances. Americans have been deeply brainwashed to believe that we must have large amounts of protein to be healthy. Proteins are acid forming, and too much protein depletes the body's organic mineral supply. This results in an inability of the body to fully process the overload due to a lack of nutrients (electrolyte minerals) required to do so. The problem worsens over time with continued over-consumption, because without adequate nutrients, the bowel loses its ability to defend itself from acids, toxicants1, microorganisms and chemicals that damage the bowel wall. Other factors that may also contribute to over-acidity are exercise, stressful emotions, drugs and radiation.

Rich Anderson developed an outstanding formula specifically to combat extreme overacidity, and a whole cleansing program to support the re-establishment of a healthy digestive system, which is self-sustaining. So far the program, with its numerous interrelated nutritional formulas, has proved to be one of the most beneficial ever developed.

*See instructions for the pH test in the book Cleanse & Purify Thyself, Book 1.

In addition to the self-created toxins resulting from over-indulgence of acid-forming foods and substances, there are also a host of environmental factors that contribute to the weakening of our digestive systems and practically every other organ, gland and cell of our bodies. Never before in the history of man has our environment been so full of unnatural chemical poisons. There is not one place on earth that toxic chemicals haven’t reached. 100% of the air on earth is polluted to some degree or another. Even in the purest mountains, the water may be contaminated enough to need purification for human use. 100% of the wells in some states have been contaminated. Most of the food we eat has been sprayed or fertilized with toxic chemicals, and the animals people eat are full of antibiotics and hormones, which have caused unbelievable and unexpected reactions. Then there are the cigarettes, soda pop, chocolates, coffee, and drugs.

A breakdown of immune function through exposure to these toxins, both dietary and environmental, is seen in a weakened bowel. When the bowel is healthy, immunoglobulins like IgAs2 are capable of destroying virtually every known pathogenic microorganism (bacteria, yeast, fungus, parasites, etc.) When we have lost the necessary nutrients or have acquired an over-acid bowel, the IgA activity can no longer function effectively, and the bowel, as well as the entire physical body, becomes vulnerable to attack. Consistent attacks from the pathogenic microorganisms, unnatural chemicals and acids eventually weaken the structure of the bowel. Microorganisms can then enter the bloodstream, as can larger particles of undigested food, chemicals and other toxic particles.

The liver then takes on the overload of toxins. Relentless flow of toxicity from the bowel eventually weakens the liver. When the liver can no longer function effectively, then other organs, glands and tissues become vulnerable to mucus, congestion and relentless attacks from microorganisms. As this condition continues, the person experiences increasing sluggishness and inefficiency. This is how insufficient bowel function results in a variety of chronic and degenerative diseases. This all contributes to an increasingly widespread inability to handle stress of any kind without getting sick. This is why we cleanse our bodies now, in the hope that we can correct some of these difficulties.

When the bowel functions optimally, then - and only then - can the liver and every other organ have the ability to function optimally. It should be noted that a perfectly functioning body is virtually invulnerable to any microorganism.

1Herbicides, pesticides, preservatives and other unnatural chemicals found in our food.

2IgA means “immunoglobulin,” which are antibodies produced by B-lymphocytes (white blood cells). IgA is a specific type, which is found in the healthy and normal mucus of the bowel.

Last edited by quicksilvercrescendo on Tue 22 Nov 2011, 09:11; edited 1 time in total
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Tue 22 Nov 2011, 08:23

What is Cleansing?
By Rich Anderson ND

Many people are coming to believe that cleansing the colon is the best way to start upon the path of feeling stronger, healthier, lighter, and clearer. It can help us feel more energetic and promote levels of endurance that aid us in dealing with our often stressful and fast-paced lives, and there is no better way to lose weight.

Use of a medical microscope to observe the maneuverability of white blood cells before and after a deep cleanse indicates that cleansing significantly helps improve immune function. For an example, after cleansing, neutrophils (Primary white blood cells responsible for ingesting microorganisms, dead cells and other foreign substances, including infections) move through the blood approximately 4 times faster. This indicates that the blood has changed very remarkably after cleansing. Something harmful (mucus and toxins) that was in the blood before cleansing was removed by cleansing. Cleansing is the most effective way to rapidly remove toxins, mucus and congestion throughout our bodies. It is nature’s way to clear out the gunk, gunk that leads to most health problems.

Each living thing, from the largest animal down to the smallest single cell amoeba, is dependent upon its environment. Bruce Lipton, Ph.D., author of Biology of Belief stated, “When I put cultures and cells into an unhealthy environment, the cells in the Petri dish, started to get sick, started to die and were doing very poorly. However, when I put them back into a healthy environment, the cells would restore their vigor; they would thrive, grow, reproduce, and do what healthy cells do.”

Early in his graduate training one of his instructors told Bruce, “When cells are not doing right, first look at the conditions of the environment before trying to change the cells.” Dr. Lipton stressed the fact that environment is the key to good health. In modern medicine we find just the opposite; ignore the environment and try and change the cells with drugs and we all know that most of the time it results in further examinations and more and more drugs. They cover up one symptom and the problem breaks out in another.

Most people pollute their bodies with unnatural food with almost every meal. We eat foods that drain our bodies of essential elements, such as electrolytes; we feed our bodies with harmful acids and a wide range of chemicals. Is it any wonder that so many people are sick?

Why are so many people sick? It’s because their internal environment is polluted, unnatural and harmful. We have the good sense to change the oil and filters in our cars; we clean our dishes and homes; why not our bodies? Which is more important?

There are many different types of “cleansing”. There are cleanses for the liver, kidneys, gallbladder, skin, and more, but the most important, the one that should be used prior to all others, is the intestinal cleanse. Did you know that it is more important to cleanse the small intestines than it is to cleanse the colon? A gastrointestinal problem begins first in the small intestines, and later develops in the colon. Read my book Cleanse and Purify Thyself Book One and find out why.

Rich Anderson’s Original Master Cleanse, often called the Clean-Me-Out Program or the Cleanse Thyself Program is the cleanse that was evolved, more or less, by accident when White Medicine Crow and I were living off the land, eating only wild fresh raw herbs that we picked while living off the land in the wilds of the Sierra Nevada Mountains. This is the cleanse that triggered the Colon Cleansing movement, only it was much more than a colon cleanse.

It happen while we were on our 3 month herbal expedition. White Crow was teaching me how to live off the land eating only the wild herbs that we found. We started in the desert mountains of Arizona and after the snows melted a bit, we went into the Sierras and camped for 10 days.

There was a special meadow with an abundance of various herbs, and we would take our empty bowls and walk into that precious meadow and pick our herbs. After filling our wooden bowls we would walk back to the teepee we had made out of large pieces of cedar bark, and season our salad with organic olive oil and organic apple cider vinegar. It was delightful, and we thrived. About the second or third day, I was sitting on a rock reading a book and I heard White Crow yelling to me, “Rich, come quick. Rich come!” My first reaction was that he got hurt and I took off running towards his voice. When I approached him, he was pointing to the ground at a 5 or 6 feet long, narrow, dark grey thing that at first looked like a rattlesnake and I wondered if it had bit him. But when I reached the object, I immediately knew that it was mucoid plaque. Then he said, “Is that one of those pieces of mucoid plaque you’ve been talking about?” And I said, “Yep! It most certainly is, but this came out of the small intestines, not out of the colon. I’ve never heard of this happening before and I have read every book on this subject; mucoid plaque always came out of the colon, never from the small intestines. And Crow, you’re a lot better off now that this is on the outside of you instead of the inside.”

A few hours later it started coming out of me, and for the next month this stuff kept coming out of us. We fed off that meadow for 10 days and then went to the coastal mountains along the California coast, packed in, made camp on the beach, and the mucoid plaque kept coming out. I was able to identify which herbs were responsible for this amazing cleansing, and later, after our expedition ended, I put together this most amazing cleanse that we called The Clean-Me-Out Program.

This was in the mid 80’s and there were only four “colon cleanses” on the market. The next year, while camped in the backcountry of Mt. Shasta, I wrote my book on the subject, which by word of mouth went around the world and so did the Clean-Me-Out Program. After that, colon cleanses began springing up all over the country. People created their own version of a colon cleanse and some companies offered their versions of cleansing the liver, or kidneys, similar to what I had developed. Cleansing became known all over the world, and it all happened because cleansing the internal terrain of our bodies significantly improves health. In fact, we have never known anything that improves health as does deep, not mild, but deep intestinal cleansing.

In terms of improving health, our intestines are, most of the time, the most important organs in our bodies and they are also the most abused and most ignored. Is it any wonder that the general public has so much trouble retrieving good health? Most doctors ignore this most important fact. Why? What causes such a universal problem with our intestines and health? It’s our emotions and our diet.
The Standard American Diet (SAD) is possibly the most destructive diet in the world. Without exception, health plummets in every country that adopts the SAD diet. It is a statistical fact that America competes with Germany as the sickest nation in the world. We eat the worst and most unnatural food and treat ourselves with unnatural chemicals called drugs. We allow ourselves to eat food poisoned by unnatural chemicals (pesticides, herbicides and unnatural fertilizers) and drink unnatural liquids that either have been poisoned (chlorine and fluoride in public water supplies) and soft drinks and pasteurized milk, which create a poison-like effect and drain us of vital nutrients. We have moved so far away from nature that some people think that disease is a vaccine deficiency. (That’s supposed to be funny.) Truly, Americans have turned away from nature, and we pay the price. However, if we stop ingesting unnatural food and eat more natural food, and remove from our bodies and minds, everything that interferes with normal healthy function, we quickly move towards better health and happiness.

Have you ever stopped to think just how important our intestines really are? The digestive tract is the hub of our body, upon which every cell and organ depends. To be healthy, our intestines must be able to completely digest all of our food and must be able to absorb food and take it into our blood stream. According to numerous clinical studies, mucoid plaque inhibits these processes. Furthermore, if our intestines remain acidic, our digestive enzymes from the pancreas and the other 22 digestive enzymes secreted by the small intestines cannot function, and our digestion is ruined. Indeed, one of the most important keys to health exists within our intestines.

Toni Toney, author of Get Clean Go Green, EcoDiet, gives a dynamic example of how acids can destroy our health. After decades of traveling the world to discover why the human body becomes sick and prematurely dies, Toni came to realize that the master key to health is the condition of the body’s internal environment. In her book, she suggests that what we call disease is nothing more than a series of “ecological breakdowns” caused by an internal acid rain. Spurred by Toni Toney, Lorne Label, M.D. and Doctor of Neurology, endorsed her findings. After conducting his own research, he concluded, “After contemplating Toni Toney’s internal acid rain theory, I performed a number of spinal taps on Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and multiple sclerosis patients, as the cerebral spinal fluid is, in effect, the brain’s water supply and should have a pH value of approximately 7.4. When I tested the cerebrospinal fluid’s pH, to my amazement, she was right: it was approximately 5.5—the pH of environmental acid rain. Further dietary research is justified to see if shifting the pH of the brain terrain will provide clues in turning these devastating diseases around. From the evidence I now see I am optimistic.” I think that is what is called a given that everyone with those diseases has been eating the SAD diet, which is to say, a very acid-forming diet, and the acid-forming diet drains us of life and health-essential electrolytes.

Toni calls herself a Body Ecologist, one who studies the environment of the human body and invites others to do the same. She believes that if we would cleanse the body and eat a more eco-friendly diet, both our inner and outer environmental crises would come to an end. I am in full agreement with her concepts.

When an environment changes, the life forms of that environment change; this is a biological fact. The SAD diet changes our internal environment causing it to become acid and toxic, and then and only then, do we attract unnatural, (to healthy humans) microbes (bacteria, fungus, yeast, and mold) and sometimes parasites. In the words of P.L. Clark, MD, “Just as maggots and flies require the filth of the manure pile in which they grow and propagate, so the human organism must become broken down and filthy through bad habits of living before the tissues and juices of the body will permit the harboring and growth of any noxious bacteria. Acidosis and Toxicosis are the primary causes of all disease. Rid the body of these poisons and correct the habits of living and good health will be regained and maintained.” Truly, when we cleanse our intestines and bring them back to normal, we can remove the unwanted parasites and re-establish health.

Just how serious is American foul bowel? Do I mean toxic intestines? Yes! That’s exactly what I mean. At the beginning of the 21st century, diverticulitis was unheard of. Today, bowel problems are so frequent that, according to the Merck Manual (the medical doctor’s bible), diverticulitis is developing in 100% of the population and that anyone who reaches age 90 would likely have developed diverticulitis. Of course this is not true for those who refuse to follow the SAD diet, but it is true with about 90% of the Western World!

These accumulating toxins, poisons and free radicals gradually seep into the bloodstream and lymph, settling in the weaker areas of the body. As these weak areas give way to the toxic overloads, dis-ease develops. As one doctor put it, the name of a disease depends upon where the poisons settle. Thus, from the same cause, various names of disease are given. Even if one succeeds in strengthening the weak area or suppressing the symptom without removing the toxins, the toxins move to another area and weaken the tissues there. Truly, disease can only permanently be overcome when the cause is remedied.

Dr. Bernard Jensen spent 50 years running a sanitarium where he personally treated his patients, most of which had either given up on their doctor or their doctor had given up on them. In other words, hard-core cases and most of them, thanks to Dr. Jensen’s cleansing, nutritional and dietary program, re-established their health. Dr. Jensen wrote, “Every tissue is fed by the blood, which is supplied by the bowel. When the bowel is dirty, the blood is dirty, and so on to the organs and tissues....it is the bowel that invariably has to be cared for first before any effective healing can take place.” Dr. Jensen publicly stated that over 90% of disease in America can be traced to unhealthy conditions in the bowel. Privately, he told me that it's closer to 100%. My experience confirms his.

Dr. Harvey Kellogg maintained that 90% of the diseases of civilization are due to improper functioning of the colon. What he didn’t realize is this: The small intestine is more important than the colon and it too is highly toxic and covered with mucoid plaque.

Sir Arbuthnot-Lane, surgeon for the King of England, made the following statement: “There is but one disease and that is deficient drainage.”[1]

Dr. John Tilden wrote in his book, Toxemia Explained, “The most deadly thing to a germ is a healthy human body.” During the phenomenal flu epidemic at the turn of the 20th century, he was the only doctor in the US that did not lose a single patient. This was a time when most doctors were losing hundred of patients. What he did that was different than the other doctors was that he gave his patients colonics; he cleansed the colon. For whatever reason, most doctors could not see what he saw; they could not see that our intestines are the key to health. Cleanse the intestines and we can cleanse the whole body. Most health problems begin in the intestines, and restoration of most health problems arises after we’ve cleansed the intestines and strengthened them.
Let it be clear, I am not saying that cleansing is the cure of all diseases. I am saying that cleansing removes toxins and congestion. Then we feed the body with vital nutrients and then the body heals itself. Only the body and mind heal. There are no drugs, no herbs, and no medicines that heal; only the body and mind heal.

What happens to our intestines? Years of poor diets (acid-forming) and unnatural beverages (acid-forming), processed foods (acid-forming), and too much protein (acid-forming) mean that we drain our bodies of acid buffering minerals (electrolytes) and acidify our bodies to such a degree that we lose the ability to maintain acid/alkaline balance. Acids win out and our body has to defend itself against these acids. The stomach, gall bladder and intestines are the first areas that are attacked by an unnatural abundance of acids. In defending these acids, the goblet cells in our intestines secret a glycoprotein substance called mucin, which can line the entire intestinal tract, including the stomach, small intestines and colon. There are numerous types of mucins, but we categorize them under one term; mucoid plaque, which implies a layer or layered film (plaque) that covers most, if not all, of the intestines, small and large. As we continue to eat toxic and acid-producing substances, layer upon layer of mucoid plaque builds in the entire alimentary canal and contributes to greater toxicity, causing gradual weakening of the body.

The digestive system - is the hub of our entire body. Every single cell depends upon the digestion of our food. The bowel feeds every organ, every tissue, and every cell in our bodies. When the bowel environment has become contaminated or inefficient, the cells and organs in the rest of the body will reflect that contamination and dysfunction. A toxic and acid bowel means toxic blood and lymph, toxic liver and other organs and cells, and poor health.

Mucoid plaque and toxicity are common. Over 90% of the people who have used our Master Phase have found mucoid plaque coming out of them.

Mucoid plaque is easy to identify. It looks like shiny rubber rope or shining dark leather with the exact shape of the intestines it had been clinging to. It is usually dark green, almost black, and sometimes other colors, but always shiny. It may be only a few inches long or several feet. It is not uncommon to see pieces two feet or longer. A six-footer would not cause surprise. One lady reported passing a 15 footer and another reported one over 20 feet. It may be soft or firm, and in some cases, so hard that you can’t cut it with a knife without sawing it. It is usually less than ¼ of an inch thick, but some have reported over an inch in thickness.

How much Mucoid Plaque can we remove? The average person, who does the full Master Phase Program and carefully follows the directions, removes between 25 to 50 feet of mucoid plaque during the Cleanse; this seems to be a key in obtaining a new level of health. Many people who use the lower Phases of our program may see some Mucoid Plaque removed, but nothing like the Master Phases.

Note: Since I wrote my book in 1987, there have been over 100 clinical studies done on the primary essence of mucoid plaque; mucin.

Cleansing the intestines, along with eating good natural foods, are the two most important things we can do for ourselves. When mucoid plaque reaches certain proportions it seems to inhibit normal digestion, assimilation and elimination. As it accumulates, layer after layer, it may hold various food substances, which tend to ferment and then feed unwanted microbes and even parasites.

About removing Emotions: Since recorded history, people on a serious spiritual path fasted, having only water. Why? There are several reasons, which includes physical, mental, emotional and spiritual.

1. Physically: When the body is deprived of all nutrients, it seeks within itself and consumes undigested proteins, mucus, sugars, fats, cholesterol and any other debris that are not cellular. These accumulated substances are the primary causes of physical dis-ease. They tend to accumulate and cause poor circulation, congestion, fermentation, free radicals, and an environment that can create or attract unfriendly microorganisms. While on water, with the exception of healthy tissue, the body dissolves or removes what it cannot consume. In this manner it removes toxins and unnatural chemicals. Thus, food deprivation cleanses the body deeper and faster than any known method. As our bodies remove the mucus and other garbage from our body, our immune system can function much faster and more efficiently.

2. Mentally: water fasting clears and helps the mind, increases mental abilities and improving eyesight.

3. Emotional: Science has now proven that emotions somehow cling to proteins. Interestingly, we now know that certain areas of the body hold certain types of emotions. Anger, for an example, is usually associated with the liver. When we cleanse with only water, herbs and shakes, forgotten memories arise and are quickly removed. This is when we see amazing recoveries of health.

A word of caution concerning psyllium and bentonite cleansing shakes. Never use non-hydrated bentonite. Powdered bentonite can cause severe constipation and blockage. Even when used with psyllium, the bentonite will absorb anything of nutritional value, such as herbs, bacteria, and vitamins, as well as toxins, pathogenic bacteria, and parasites. It will also absorb acids, such as hydrochloric acid in the stomach. So be sure to wait one hour after drinking a psyllium-bentonite shake before consuming anything nutritious.

A small percentage of people have difficulty taking the psyllium shakes. Some people have trouble taking Psyllium Shakes because the psyllium becomes gooey and sometimes become difficult to swallow. Here is what you can do:

1. Use cool water not warm water. Cooler water slows the coagulation of the psyllium.

2. Drink it quickly before it coagulates.

3. Add about 2 to 4 ounces of fruit juice to add some pleasant taste. I like orange grapefruit juice and grape juice. Fresh apple juice is also very good. Fresh juice is always best of course, but sometimes that is inconvenient so then you can use high quality bottled fruit juice. Apricot/Mango is one of my favorites.

4. Try using Gourmet Psyllium, it tastes better, if you like licorice and has a slightly different texture.

5. Decrease the amount of psyllium and bentonite.

6. If none of the above works, then don’t take it. The herbs will still do the job, but cleansing reactions may occur.

About Cleansing Reactions:

Cleansing reactions can occur any time the body is releasing toxins faster than it is able to eliminate them. For instance, toxins may be released into the intestine when a piece of mucoid plaque, which may have been stockpiling toxins, breaks loose. Some of these toxins may be absorbed back into the portal veins, which go directly to the liver. The liver is the primary organ to filter out toxins. If the liver is unable to process the toxins quickly, a cleansing reaction will occur. Any unusual discomfort during a cleanse generally described as a cleansing reaction. Common symptoms of a cleansing reaction are: body odors, bad breath, mild headaches, sleepiness and fatigue. More severe symptoms may be unusual sweating, temporary rashes as toxins are being released through the skin, more severe headaches, aching muscles or joints, and exhaustion. Very rare symptoms have included: Tongue turning black as metals are being release through the intestines and tongue, nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea, which may be a sign of extreme toxins, pathogenic bacteria, yeast, parasites or acids are ousted from their normal habitat.

Cleansing reactions prove beyond doubt that one has been accumulating dis-ease causing substances to harmful levels. These symptoms indicate that one’s diet and or lifestyle has been dis-ease producing, resulting in less effective digestion, poor bowel function and liver weakness. It also indicates that it is time to clean house. With few exceptions, the above cleansing reactions are telling us that we must keep cleansing or we will be moving toward more serious states.

How to stop or reduce cleansing reactions: The fastest way to stop cleansing reactions is to take a colonic, first choice, enema, and if necessary, an enema and then a coffee enema. When it comes to pain nothing works better than an enema. Cayenne pepper is also effective in reducing pain by increasing one’s ability to deal with pain.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Wed 23 Nov 2011, 05:07

I couldn't load anything from the arise and shine website and locked up everything, go figure, quicksilvercrescendo. I really wanted to read that guide and pack.
From what I could read, it looks like a cleanse for someone who is going through cancer treatment or as a preventative. And with the Ph strips
that definitely is something one would need, because cancer thrives in an acidic environment.

I would do baking soda when meats and sweets have been eaten. It rhymes! There are so many cleanses out there that do just fine, and one I would recommend is a heavy metal detox, cilantro and chlorella are foods that are good at getting them out. From what I hear from folks, I would probably stay away from psyllium and konjac root/glucommanon. I think a colonic or the magnesium are great. One form of magnesium is controversial or has been made illegal but will find out and have some personal stories from others later.
http://www.magnesium07.com/practice.html
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  KapitanScarlet Wed 04 Jan 2012, 22:20

This piece came to my attention

The Case Against Detoxing

Why detoxing can actually make your body more toxic…Plus what to do instead to rid your body of pesticides, heavy metals, and other dangerous chemicals

You’ve probably heard that detoxing is good for your health. You’ve heard it can remove pesticides, heavy metals and chemicals from your body. You’ve heard that it can bolster your immune system and help support a healthy liver.

But here’s something you should know: Detoxing can actually make your body more toxic! That’s right, detoxing can actually make you sicker!

Let me explain…

Most toxins are stored in your fat cells. That’s because most toxic chemicals are fat-soluble, which means they dissolve only in fatty or oily solutions, not in water. And that’s why fat-soluble chemicals are attracted to your fat tissues. In fact, there are about 200 times more toxins stored in your fat cells than in your blood.

When these toxins are trapped in your fat cells, they are contained. But when you begin a detox program, you pull these toxins out of your fat cells and into your bloodstream. And once they enter your bloodstream, they can travel through your body to your vital organs and wreak havoc on your health. These toxins can invade your joints and tissues triggering pain and inflammation.

They can invade your brain, where they can cause headaches, memory loss, and premature brain aging. And they can invade your heart, where they can cause blood pressure problems.
They can travel to your endocrine system where they can cause estrogen dominance, reduced libido and sexual dysfunction. They can invade your pancreas where they can cause blood sugar problems. They can invade your eyes causing vision problems. And they can invade your stomach where they can cause nausea or vomiting.

That’s why detoxification programs often cause more health problems than they solve. And it’s why so many people who go on a detox program end up feeling worse afterwards!

You may know people who went on a detox program and had a bad reaction to it. Perhaps you’ve had a bad reaction to one yourself. Many people will tell you that this is a “healing crisis” or a “Herxheimer reaction.” But this is not the case.

Here’s what’s really happening…

Because these toxins do not dissolve in water, your body cannot eliminate them easily. Before it eliminates them, it has to make them water-soluble.

This is where your liver comes into play. Your liver makes the toxins water-soluble so they can be excreted in the urine or via the bile. That’s why your bile is full of toxins. Every day, your liver dumps bile into your intestines so the toxins can be eliminated through your stool.

The problem is that the toxins must first bind with fiber in your intestines. And if you don’t eat enough fiber, the toxins are simply re-absorbed through your intestines, and sent right back into your body!

And this can be true even if you eat a high fiber diet. That’s because when you go on a detox program, you flood your body with toxins. And there’s no way your body can keep up. Even worse, bacteria in the intestines can modify these toxins into even more dangerous forms. So when they get reabsorbed, they are even more toxic!

Lastly, alcohol and refined carbohydrates such as sugar and white flour all interfere with the detoxification process. And unless the detoxification process is completed correctly, you could end up more toxic than before!

But this doesn’t have to happen to you…

How to Protect Yourself
from the Harmful Effects of Toxins

Hi, my name is Dr. Nan Kathryn Fuchs. For more than 25 years I’ve been treating patients with the most effective natural, nutritional therapies. I’ve helped these patients overcome common health complaints as well as far more serious health concerns.
For nearly a decade I’ve been warning anyone who will listen about the dangers of toxins. I’ve cited study after study linking man-made chemicals and heavy metals to chronic conditions like fatigue, low energy, joint pain and swelling, memory lapses, and brain fog as well as a laundry list of more serious illnesses.

And for years I’ve been encouraging my patients to detox their bodies. As you may know, there are lots of ways to detox your body…

One safe way to detox your body is with colonics. Colonics involve flushing out waste from the lower end of your colon. This helps prevent toxins from building up in your colon.

Unfortunately, you need to do it many times to get the greatest benefit. And colonics can be uncomfortable for some people.

Another safe way to detox is with saunas. When combined with massage or vigorous exercise, infrared saunas can help your body to sweat out toxins. The great thing about saunas is that they are enjoyable; the drawback is that it takes a long time to sweat out the toxins. You have to have two saunas per week. And that can get very expensive.

I’ve used bothcolonics and saunas to help eliminate toxins for years. But I was frustrated. I wanted something stronger, but without the dangerous side effects of many detox programs.

That’s why I was so excited when my friend and colleague Dr. Isaac Eliaz told me about this new detoxification solution. It circulates in your bloodstream to trap toxins before they can become lodged in your tissues and vital organs. It works in your digestive system to help prevent your body from absorbing toxins from your food and water. And it helps stop your body from reabsorbing and redistributing toxins from bile salts that are excreted back into your intestines.

Best of all, this new detox solution is so gentle on your system that there are no reported side effects in any human trials. And it’s so safe it has been tested on children as young as 5 years old who suffer from lead poisoning.

The Only Oral Detox
Solution Proven to Work in
Human Clinical Studies

It’s called modified citrus pectin, and it’s made from the inner peel of citrus fruits. Modified citrus pectin is one of the most powerful chelating substances I’ve found in the world, and it’s been proven to work in human clinical studies.

In one recent study, USDA scientists gave people modified citrus pectin for six days. The scientists measured the amount of toxins excreted in the participants’ urine before taking the modified citrus pectin and 24 hours after taking the citrus pectin.

The results?

The amount of deadly arsenic excreted in participants’ urine increase by 130%...

The amount of toxic mercury excreted increased by 150%...

The amount of cadmium excreted increased by a whopping 230%...

And the amount of toxic lead excreted in participants’ urine increased by an amazing 560%!
Dramatic results like these in only 24 hours are simply unheard of!

And here’s something else amazing: Even though modified citrus pectin is strong enough to soak up toxins and heavy metals like a sponge, it’s also so gentle on your system that not a single person in these human trials reported any side effects!

In fact, modified citrus pectin is so safe it has been tested on children as young as 5 years old who suffer from lead poisoning. Every child tested had a dramatic increase in the excretion of lead in their urine — over 130% on average.

The reason modified citrus pectin is safer than many forms of chelation therapy is because it does NOT deplete the essential minerals your body needs. So while it eliminates toxic metals and pesticides like lead, cadmium and mercury, it doesn’t deplete your body of zinc, calcium or magnesium. In fact, there was no change in the level of these vital minerals in patients during the study.

Now before you run out and buy citrus pectin, you have to make sure you’re getting the right kind. There are a lot of people out there selling citrus pectin, but it’s not the same kind that was used in the clinical studies.

You see, most citrus pectin is composed of large, long-chain carbohydrate molecules that are too big for your body to digest. So the pectin simply passes through your body without binding to toxins.

The good news is, my friend and colleague Dr. Isaac Eliaz has found a way to modify citrus pectin that makes it very easy for your body to digest. First he broke down large citrus pectin molecules into smaller, easily absorbable pieces. Then he changed the pH of the pectin molecule to make it easier for the molecule to bind to heavy metals, especially in the low-pH environment of your stomach.

The result is a patented form of modified citrus pectin called PectaSol®. It easily binds to toxins so they can be eliminated by your body’s digestive system. In fact, PectaSol® is so powerful, it can trap and remove significant amounts of toxins in as little as 24 hours!

And now you can get all the benefits of PectaSol®. That’s because Dr. Eliaz has created a powerful detox formula called PectaSol® Chelation Complex.

Try PectaSol® Chelation Complex Risk Free

Clinical and Scientific Studies Show PectaSol® Chelation
Complex Gets Rid of 74% of Dangerous Heavy Metals

In addition to Dr. Eliaz’ patented citrus pectin, PectaSol® Chelation Complex also contains a second, all-natural chelating substance called alginate that’s made from seaweed. Why is this important? Because extensive studies at McGill University show that alginates help prevent your body from absorbing lead, cadmium and other toxic metals.

The alginates in PectaSol® Chelation Complex bind to the toxins in your food right in the digestive tract. As a result, the toxins are eliminated before they even enter your bloodstream or your tissues.

Worried about mercury in fish? Arsenic in chicken? Pesticides on strawberries? PectaSol® Chelation Complex neutralizes all these toxins and more.

By combining alginates with PectaSol® citrus pectin, you get a more powerful deep-cleaning effect than with either alone. That’s because both alginates and PectaSol® are made of soluble fibers that trap toxins. These fibers stack on top of each other to form rows of pockets similar to an egg carton. Heavy metals and toxins get trapped in this “egg carton” and then are eliminated through your body’s digestive system.
Best of all, these toxin-trapping “egg cartons” don’t just work in your stomach … they also circulate through your bloodstream. And as they do so, they trap toxic metal ions like lead, mercury, and cadmium and eliminate them.

Symptoms Completely Disappeared
After Just Two Months…

Together PectaSol® and alginates deep clean your body like nothing else. In fact, a recent published case study showed that patients taking PectaSol® Chelation Complex dropped their body levels of toxic metals by a whopping 74% on average. Once the toxins were removed, patients reported amazing health breakthroughs.
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Thu 05 Jan 2012, 04:58

My two cents on detox. For sure, if you have some major toxins in your system you want to go at it slow.
For saunas, I would recommend that if it's a virus. And colonics if it's irritable bowel or stress causing indigestion, GI tract issue or bad bacteria buildup that make their own toxins. I gave a fellow who has taken everything under the sun, some oxygenated magnesium, so will see how it works out.

From the vitamin C article above and I experimented with it, yes, I noticed that our body naturally detoxes itself and its called the common cold. That is not a bad thing or dangerous at all. The vitamin C detoxes the body slowly so that a person doesn't get colds, because it already released toxins.
Taking the modified pectin would be like any fiber grabbing onto the toxins. But it seems like a potent one, will look into that. Thanks.
All in all it seems that stress slows down everything in the body, things accumulate and changes just about everything including hormones. So working on that is key.
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Sat 07 Jan 2012, 01:42

All in all it seems that stress slows down everything in the body, things accumulate and changes just about everything including hormones. So working on that is key.
Couldn't agree more, this stress phenomena has to be given high level attention , diet sleep, relationships ,exercise, work and sex-expression all feed back into this area

Stress management is really an art in itself and any entrepreneurs could very easily open up a legitimate market there i reckon , plenty have tried already but theres lots of ground i can think off to freshen up the solutions area

KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Thu 19 Jan 2012, 21:08

Cant recall where the c prob was being discussed but heres another link , may only b temporary
http://naturalcancerremedies.com/OYC-video/oyc-update-119AdvBiovid.html
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum