DaRythymDivine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To those who struggle with S.A.D.

+2
rainyday
Flames
6 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

To those who struggle with S.A.D. Empty Re: To those who struggle with S.A.D.

Post  seraphim Fri 20 Nov 2009, 21:14

rainyday, for me just the thought of cold weather can be upsetting, but I make myself persevere, but yeah watching the seasons change makes up for that. Smile And I noticed that as the horomones start changing, especially as a person gets older like your grandmother, they become affected more easily.

Raw milk does the trick for me, it's loaded with tryptophan, and is one of the top three superfoods. I like doing what works and what people have been doing for thousands of years, besides when will we always have supplements and other things to spoil ourselves with. I bet those Swedish and Finish folks have cows. But those lamps are for sure something to look into.
S.A.D. seems to be triggered by the horomones which is the endocrine system which leads to the biorythyms and to the more subtle energies out there, and finally goes straight to the source and cause or lack of which is the star or the Sun, which all leads to how the celestial bodies affect us.
I heard melatonin may help a little, since it works on the sleep horomone. It seems folks need more sleep in the winter, maybe because it gets darker sooner.

Flames, I've been looking for a lamp for someone I know who got S.A.D., thanks for posting that, I'd like have a progress report Smile
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Fri 20 Nov 2009, 22:28

The good thing about wiinter , is that you get to experience the appearance of spring and summer all over again . Smile
I like the little burst of winter , the early dark nights. In saying that, i would still take a trip in the sun if the op arose

Regarding some people getting down in these times of year , i also think it may have something to do with the power of the calendar

At the end of a cyclic calendar year, people are subconsciously forced to revise how their life is going and if it meets their expectations or dreams .
Unfortunately due to the limited perceptions of modern society , they tend to revise their existence as seen through an expected societal model of how they should be performing, big mistake but most know no other way to perceive
This is confounded by christmas and new year, the 2 forced happy holidays at the endyear
So for someone not quite contented in life, and with little optimism for their immediate future, the short dark days being crowned by the societal pressure of christmas and new year are something close to hell for them to endure i would imagine .
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

https://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Sun 22 Nov 2009, 06:53

You are a nice guy Flames, I don't drink raw milk all the time, you take vitamin D, I heard it's best to take it in the form of cod liver oil. Speaking of which another neat poster put up the Weston Price Foundation. Excellent resources on health. I'll dig up there vit. A and D article for you.

It's amazing how light affects us and works through us, I've got to dig up some info on that as well. I went to that very interesting Star website you posted and here are a few things on light........will listen to interview for sure.
"Through quantum physics, it was shown that an event and its observer are always inherently linked. Heisenberg’s uncertainty principle indicates that if ascertain the exact location of any particle, then we are clueless to its momentum or energy, and vice-versa. This is because “matter” is not made up of divisible and solid parts – as the atom was once viewed. This dualistic nature of energy allows it to manifest in both wave and photon form. Space and time are also connected in this incredible way.
But yet it is still sometimes difficult for us to intellectualize our deep connection to all of this energy around us.
In an effort to make sense of these waves running through our bodies, we began to discriminate. We saw that there is light and dark, on and off, good and bad, life and death, big and small, male and female, and other such opposites. The simple act of labeling something and setting it apart created its opposite in this universe. It is with this act of definition that we destroy the thing’s relation to the whole.
This idea of opposing forces is what allowed for us to develop the concept of the binary system. This, in turn, allowed for the rapid calculation of queries into our true nature. This information can now be processed and digested by us at a rapid speed through the use of light communications."
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Mon 23 Nov 2009, 05:38

oops..skipped this topic....you big dumb dumb it doesn't sound nutty at all. Smile
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Wed 03 Nov 2010, 13:34

Move to Hawaii. You will love it there.

I lived there for three years. It was three years of summer. NONSTOP NICE WEATHER.

Then all of a sudden, I craved snow and seasons again. Smile

Right now the berlin bear gets ready for hibernation. I got to appreciate the slow-mo days over the years.

Two days ago I backed organic 75% cocoa brownies, yesterday I made fresh noodles..
and I took the last apples from the garden and made applesauce. When I don't sleep I eat. rendeer
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Sun 21 Nov 2010, 14:19

I traveled around and lived abroad from when I was 20 until 30, after that I went home to take care of my family. I think there is a time for everything. If you are the type who likes long journeys. Just yesterday my mom mentioned my adventurous side to see if I got any plans to leave again, but now that I am lamost 40 I like traveling for 3 month abroad and then return home...I guess I am lucky that I have a good family life and parents who will always love me. When I left Germany I indeed was trying to escape, only to see that the whole world is the same in regards to the human condition. When I lived a year in South Africa and I came back to see my parents for a couple month my father noticed that I had changed forever, that's to do when you see pure poverty in the thirld world. It amazed me how people in such a wonderful natural environment can cause so much suffering to themselfs. I think that suffering is part of life, but most of the suffering that I saw was really not necessary. The thing that keeps me going is that beyond all the madness, beneath the masks. I still love humans.
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Mon 22 Nov 2010, 00:38

Two days ago I backed organic 75% cocoa brownies, yesterday I made fresh noodles..
Did you purchase that organic produce at the ELDORADO organic store in Berlin , cause that location is where anita berber used to shake her totty for sell out audiences seeking decadence and debauchery or even sexual freedoms in response to the rigid control of sexuality in these times
I quoted before from Voltaire... In berlin one enjoys the freedom of both consciousness and the penis

Nice piece on the virtues of travel bobdog
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Mon 22 Nov 2010, 02:17

Kapis wrote:
Did you purchase that organic produce at the ELDORADO organic store in Berlin , cause that location is where anita berber used to shake her totty for sell out audiences seeking decadence and debauchery or even sexual freedoms in response to the rigid control of sexuality in these times
I quoted before from Voltaire... In berlin one enjoys the freedom of both consciousness and the penis

Huh? are you talking about your penis?

Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Mon 22 Nov 2010, 10:54

No, not my penis, the former Eldorado nightspot in Berlin where AB publically opened the boundaries of Blue exposures, now has an organic foodstore trading in its exact location

But im not sure if the org shop is still called eldorado or not, thought you may have confirmed

Thought it was an ironic connection , organic products now been traded where the yoni lingham dynamics were going down almost 100 years ago Razz
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Mon 22 Nov 2010, 11:00

You seem to know more about my hometown than I do.

I am still clueless...in regards to your references...
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Mon 22 Nov 2010, 11:04

i will upload the clip from my berlin documentary and maybe you might recognise the location , may take me a day or so depending .
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Sun 28 Nov 2010, 01:20

Das Clip - let me know if you recognise, the area is pretty well documented here .

KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Sun 28 Nov 2010, 13:20

Okay, thanks....no I did not know this.

Maybe this has to do with our limited allowance on historical facts..selfknowledge,
it's a private study for us to know our own history.

I am quite sure that there was more resistence in Berlin then anywhere else in Germany,
but it's simply discounted.

Berlin is a "swamp" of freethinkers. It's leylines affects peoples mentality I think...maybe that's why Friedrich the Great (and others) appeared to be so schizophrenic. On one hand he was born to rule
like any other "born" despot, and on the other hand he gave very contrary freedoms to the
populous unlike most other European monarchs; his most famous proclaimation was:
"everyone is free to pursue his own happiness"..

It is noteworthy that "the Germans" (often Slavs) were sort of Prototype Democrats, they elected tribal chiefs which were killed by their own people if they turned out to be despots or too "ambitious". This fact made it very difficult for the tribes to defend against the Romans, but anything east of the Rhine Rhine river (natural border) was never conquered. A good expample was Herman the German (Latin name: Arminius) who was taken hostage and raised in Rome to be educated by the enemy. His revenge was awesome, understanding the Roman strategy he tricked them with their own devious mentality and on a single day he killed one tenth of the entire Roman armee in the Battle of the Teutoburg Forest. Later he was KILLED by the other tribal chiefs after he became a bit "too ambitious" by wanting to become their leader in the "Roman fashion", they took that very bad, but overall he was respected for his ability to keep the tribes focussed on winning the battle against Roman imperialism.
I think their social structure was much like that of the Celts..

Later when german kings would be crowned "Emperor" (the first was germanborn Charlemagne: claimed to be the father of France and Germany by the french and germans respectively) they only succeeded if elected by the other Kings..who swore allegiance (or not)..a leftover from the chiefdom-days..I guess it is quite obvious that the german tribes had usurped the Roman system and then used it to their advantage.

Today only 6 % of the "german" male citizens and 10% of the "german" female citizens living in Germany are actually descendants of the Germanic tribes (DNA proof), 30% have Slavic roots
and almost 30% have actually JEWISH (Ashkenazi) origins. Todays "german" population is
quite the opposite of Hitler's "clean race" ambitions, he himself is said to be at least partially Jewish.

DNA tests reveal Hitler's Jewish and African roots

http://www.haaretz.com/jewish-world/dna-tests-reveal-hitler-s-jewish-and-african-roots-1.309938
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Mon 29 Nov 2010, 16:09

Next time you in area, take a little trip to the eldorado and check out the ambience , if i go back to berlin, i will pay a visit for the "spirits of free expression " sakes
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Mon 29 Nov 2010, 16:59

How does that combine with your Evola infection? Razz

I'm just pulling your leg

http://www.kabarettarchiv.de/

There are still Cabaret shows in Berlin in the 20'ties style..

Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Tue 30 Nov 2010, 21:25

Any "class act" style of anita berbers , cabaret does not rock the boat Wink
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum