DaRythymDivine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAHAKALI

2 posters

Go down

MAHAKALI Empty MAHAKALI

Post  seraphim Fri 09 Jul 2010, 21:07

MAHAKALI 257zpmu
The great hymn to kali, karpuradistotra, gives the yantra of the goddess, the lineal glyph of that supreme talisman which the goddess consecrates by her presence the inverted triangle, yoni, depicted centrally is surrounded by four inverted triangles, five in all. These five trikonas a form of the pentagram, represent the goddess fifteen, the 3 times 5 steps or grades symbolize the 15 stages of the moon, from new to full. The invisible seed bindu, at the heart of the central yoni represents the sixteenth kala. This is the elixir of eternal life that manifests in the high priestess at the climax of the sacred rite. It is here that the goddess manifests her light, when the fire snake has achieved union with pan in the night sky lit with the stars kalas.

The goddess fifteen, represented by the five triangles, is enclosed by a triple ring representing the three states of consciousness waking, dreaming, and sleeping. From the threefold ring ray out eight petals of the lotus flower, the flower symbolic of the manifesting power of the goddess. The generative essence of the yoni. The eight petals indicate the eight directions of space, east, south, west, north and south east, southwest, northeast and northwest.

Last edited by seraphim on Sat 24 Jul 2010, 05:19; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : horrible typos)
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

MAHAKALI Empty Re: MAHAKALI

Post  seraphim Fri 09 Jul 2010, 21:24

The scarlet woman as representive of nuit, is the gateway to the void. She is the magical embodiment of that stellar goddess whose metaphysical symbol is infinite space typified as the night sky sewn with stars. She is the yoni strewn with flowers imaged in the hymn to Kali.

The Scarlet Woman is the Gate of Vision, and it is at this stage of the sex magick rite that dream control becomes possible, or the operator establishes direct contact with the swapnic state while remaining awake, he is thereby able to control the vision as the Seer/Scarlet Woman unfolds it.[/i]

It should be abundantly clear to anyone with any experience of astral working and dream control that there is in truth nothing but a wakeful state of consciousness.

We call the dream state such after dreaming has ceased, during actual dreaming no sense of illusion is experienced. Similarly, the state of dreamless sleep is described as a state of oblivion only from the wakeful state. While sushupti, dreamless sleep, was being experienced there was, on the contrary, full awareness, full consciousness, not of nothing for that is impossible but of the Self. Atman is pure consciousness, Self without taint of ego. Because thought does not exist in sushupti, the mind itself, which is but the functioning of thought, does not exist there either, mind is not an entity in itself. Therefore, during the three states there is present only wakeful consciousness, vivid, immediate awareness. In the jagrat, wakeful state, reality is masked by objects, which are crystallized thoughts, in the dreaming, swapna,
reality is obscured by thoughts, which appear as real to the dreamer as do objects, in the wakeful state.
In the the state of sushupti, reality is masked by the absence of thoughts, and this state is mistaken by the unenlightened for unconsciousness or the void. The absence of mentation is taken to imply the absence of the Self. In truth it indicates the presence of the Self in its pure state and is the sole reality because it exists in all three states. There is no dream or dreamer, there is only Reality, Consciousness undivine by subject and object. If this substratum is realized it will shine, totally unobscured, and the organism will automatically function with perfect spontaneity in all states.

Why then use sex, alcohol,, drugs or mantra, dance etc? Their use is an aid only for those who have not realized the Unity of the Three Worlds or States. By their use is aroused, and later controlled, that primal awareness that lies dormant as the Kundalini Shakti. She who has to be awakened in order to vitalize and integrate the three states of consciousness is symbolized by a serpent of three and a half coils, sleeping at the base of the spine. The half represents the number between numbers, the space between spaces where eternity abides and transcends the three states, where all dream, all thought, all activity, merges in Clear Light.

Shakti is the mirror of Shiva, therefore arousing the Primal fire in the priestess merely follows the ascent of the energy in the Shiva if this is not so, then the process will not achieve the highest results, however far reaching in scope or potential its side effects may be.

True will is the inherent dream.

Last edited by seraphim on Sat 24 Jul 2010, 05:23; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : disgraceful typos)
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Fri 09 Jul 2010, 21:26

Yet know this, that every Opposition in its Nature named Sorrow, and the Joy lieth in the destruction of the Dyad. Therefore must thou seek ever those Things which are to thee poisonous, and that in the highest Degree, and make them thine Love. That which repels, that which disgusts, must thou assimilate in this Way of Wholeness. yet rest not in the Joy of the destruction of every Complex in thy Nature, but press on to that ultimate Marriage with the Universe whose Consumation shall destroy thee utterly, leaving only that Nothingness which was before the Beginning.........The celebrated Bengali devotee of Kali, Shri Ramakrishna, observes also with the highest appraised the ability of the enlightened to make no distinction between the contents of a dustbin and the plate prepared for the gourmet.

This supreme attitude, or mudra, is exemplified by the devotee of Kali who performs his mysterious rite in the cremation ground lit by the baleful radiance of a blood tinged waning moon at dead of night, surrounded by the decaying bodies of the dead, his mantric mutterings are accompanied by the ululations of the hyena. Yet this smashanam is for the devotee none other than the flower strewn yoni of the Goddess. where all desires attain final satisfaction and ultimate extinction on the funerary pyre.
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Fri 09 Jul 2010, 21:47

I was inspired to post this in honor of the Toltecs, based on Crowley's work.

I have only read a few sayings from Crowley and parts of the book I posted about his dog and conquering drugs. Then I recently started reading some of his other works, like the Book of Law and others, and realized that is mainly what the Toltecs also ascribe too. They are very similar and now I'm beginning to understand why I was guided to his work and others, by the ultimate Reality makers.

The Toltecs do have their own sex magick. Instead of calling them Scarlet Women, they say energetic consorts. But philosophy is the same exact thing and for the same purpose. Crowley's and others, even Castaneda had his harem didn't work out so well I read. He never wrote about it, maybe because people were not ready and were so different from his beloved books. It might cause a shock in people's tonal!

Senor Matus, I believe, had people work in groups, but himself as the teacher didn't participate like that, but on another level, in a conscious dream world, maybe why he was successful in that area and he could See people. One of his consorts I believe, was Tunneshende and has his female lineage teach her. The enigmatic, ruthless compassionate Dona Celestina. If people only knew Juan Matus was not only a Man of Knowledge but knew of the female energies which he made a part of his life, not just Castaneda's book, I'm sure he would be attacked by the mainstream.

Everything that Crowlely wrote about sex magick, dreaming and the Scarlet Woman is right on with the Toltecs, I'm amazed at his work.
In honor of these wonderful folks!
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Fri 16 Jul 2010, 21:12

an interesting post Seraphim, and that comparison caught my attention
But philosophy is the same exact thing and for the same purpose
i always interpret true companionship as an ongoing philosophical inquiry and where are the consorts nowadays , male and female....will be a few still keeping the candle alight
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

https://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Sat 24 Jul 2010, 05:31

But philosophy is the same exact thing and for the same purpose
In other words for heightened sensitivity, enhanced consciousness, total awareness, luciferian goals........

The shakti or power of consciousness that manifests as objectivity. The mystical use of women operates at levels of sushupti, deep trance, their magical use operates at the swapnic or dream level, the level at which the astral, archetypes may be modified with the purpose of influencing objective phenomena as experienced in jagrat, the wakeful state of mundane consciousness.
Gals ought to be........

The function of magick is to liberate consciousness from the thraldom of individual existence, it permits it to flow into cosmic immensity. The result is a divine madness, an inebriation of the senses which is none the less perfectly controlled. The magical will projects consciousness into transmundane dimensions and illumines with the LVX, or light of gnosis, the nature and name of the Angel. The Angel communicates its name which is the formula of the True Will. When this has been heard, and correctly interpreted the individual becomes aware of his orbit; he thenceforth knows his will and can proceed to fulfill it, confident that his deamon will make available all that is necessary or it's proper incarnation upon earth.
Wouldn't have to do all that magick if the primal awareness was awakened.

seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum