DaRythymDivine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is the difference between a friend and an enemy?

+3
seraphim
quicksilvercrescendo
Sputnik
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What is the difference between a friend and an enemy? Empty What is the difference between a friend and an enemy?

Post  Sputnik Thu 10 Jun 2010, 14:52

[color=darkred]edit: Thread moved by admin

continues from here:
https://darythymdivine.forumotion.net/symbolism-myths-glyphs-and-folklore-f8/the-difference-between-the-egyptian-and-the-nordic-mysteries-t100.htm

Unlike religions, which may suggest that the soul is a permanent fixture that cannot be harmed or damaged, shamans do believe that the soul can be wounded, injured, split, and fragmented in many ways. The soul can split off into different 'pieces.' The 'majority' of the soul stays with the person, so that they are able to function and live, though often not thrive. And the frightened, hurt, or damaged soul fragments tend to get driven into the otherworlds.

Elders teach us of what they have learned from their elders, who learned before them, and then from each adding their own experienced wisdom.

**********************************************************************************************************************

seraphim wrote:Okay, if I hurt your (or more like the foreign....) feelings in the past, because I tried to help you, excuse me, I won't try again. If you can be kind enough to see what's going on inside.

It wasn't your "helping me" part that did the hurt, but the "lying" you did.

You are a devious liar..

Let me "help you" too than:

Oh my I think LaBritta got upset when naked on the moon posted "Did you not live in the Geschwister-Scholl Strasse once?"

I don't think mari wants people to know her personal business.
Just a big miscommunication, I emailed tatina and told her.

And I wanted to let you know that I've been talking to Queen of Night, she pmed me because she saw the things I posted about her.
Good news! She has woken up and has a few things up her sleeve. She won't be going back to the vamp den.
take care

This could also be the mtsar gang. Mtsar needs to get the dirt on mahalah, so his brothers pose here, saying they need all us gals emails and stories on this mahala/female crisis, afterall he records things and has his lawyers........

Chris White just put up this video on the Outlaws.

I feel he is very close to the truth behind TPTB.

What else have you got up your sleeve Mrs. Pretentious?

I spare you the rest of your tripe, I spare you the e-mails you sent me about your opinion and suspicion on Iceman..

...I don't know who you are...I just know that you are full of shit!

The difference between you and me was always that I don't need to hide behind a mask of benevolence and that I say what I think about people to their faces.

But I don't spare you the truth that you are a flacky backstabbing opportunist bitch, a notorious compulsive LIAR, somebody with no integrity, and I mean....not because you may or may not have had a change of heart on certain subjects, but for being such a conniving character, a manipulative slit tongue and if anyone fits the discription of "disloyal" then that is you from all the people and all the Forums.

I mean you were hellbent on telling me to ban Iceman on my Forum or you would leave the Dream Warrior as a consequence.

It was you who had a problem with Iceman joining the proto-dream-warrior and then later the dream warrior, it was you who said that if I don't ban him that I would loose you as a "friend"...

Now if that's not spiteful I don't know what is.

And here you are......so happy to be at Icemans Forum, what weird little woman you are. Or are you some fake handle?

You tried to blackmail me and to ban Iceman from my Forum because of his "negative vibs", and if I hadn't forgotton what happened at the Mtsar Forum and so on...

Jealous or crazy?

I chose to "let you go" instead of banning Iceman (as you demanded), and only when I took the initiative to speak my mind on some things concerning Tsarion work did you care to "drop by again" the Dream Warrior Forum once again, this time pretending to care about and subscribe Tsarion's work.

Tell me, who are you? How many handles do you have? Are you the woman in the pics you send me?

I am not sure you know.

If that is so, if you are a real person and not hiding behind a sockpuppet, than I truly feel sorry for you.

Because than you are simply nuts.

If you can be kind enough to see what's going on inside.

Geez, please, fuck off ....bitch (or pretender)

I mean - to have written me all this shit about the maker of this Forum and many other people and being such a pretentious shitter...

But hey, nothing personal...no hard feelings because as URI wrote you that long letter once -

it is you alone that runs in circles trying to catch up with your devilish tail (tale) of lies..

For me that's snow from yesterday....I don't care what you pretend or who you fuck next...

I always stand my own ground facing the music and speaking my mind....even if I stand alone.

And I am surely the last person that needs your help, I spoke to Tsarion and to the Mtsar Forum people all by myself,

Iceman joined my Forum on his own account, I didn't invite him or rejected him.

I don't care on "which side" you "really"are....I am on my side and always on my side, and "my side" speaks about anything I like.

So who ever you are....the girl in the pics or some crazy person...

Take a fucking look in the mirror or seek a psychiatrist.

The Mtsar Forum will be closed indefinetely....and that ain't my work but that of crazy people like yourself.

So, what is the difference between good and evil? Good is what we call life-giving eternal being and evil is distortion of soul, death to Self.

Polarity is very well a fact and not some fiction. The way to overcome polarity is truth and truth is beauty, the inherent being of all sentient beings.

Though not all being are sentient (feeling beings).

Thought is the rootcause of good and evil because thought (mind) divides reality into different compartments.

Feelings don't do that, feelings are the most honest expression there is, that's why sly people always need to hide their true feelings from others.

Just like you, your words mean nothing, you hide behind a false mask of friendliness that in truth shows a bitter and angry spirit.

Yes, I have met you in spirit, Jaguar. You are a brocken bone.

Last edited by Irony on Sat 12 Jun 2010, 15:48; edited 5 times in total
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

What is the difference between a friend and an enemy? Empty Re: What is the difference between a friend and an enemy?

Post  Sputnik Thu 10 Jun 2010, 15:10

Just wanted to let you know that the brothers are talking about me and Tatina on vamp and what's new or rant thread. At least when I talk about them it is somewhat true and not full of hate, they need to get over their egos and past.

pheww...Ocelotl....but you are the epitome of hatred, ego and dishonesty, and that all by yourself.. No
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

What is the difference between a friend and an enemy? Empty Re: What is the difference between a friend and an enemy?

Post  Sputnik Thu 10 Jun 2010, 15:14

I was taking some of my posts from NewCastle onto the Outlaws and happened to notice our conversation there on the Native thread under oracles. Wow, it really meant something to talk with you, I didn't realize it then. I didn't notice that I ended my session there with that great conversation we had. Well we left it with good energy.

Also, I found some quotes I saved from mtsar that I didn't know I had by accident, they are of mine and yours. You certainly distracted me, to the point that I had no idea what you were doing! Now that I read these posts, did you really see my Spirit.
Maybe it's not good to look back at things, you don't have to answer that one if you don't want.

The quotes are on the next email.

Uri Quote:
Ocelotl, you are not in the position to demand ANYTHING from me.

Ocelotl Answer: You demand it of everyone here, so I will mirror you, and demand it of you. I've never seen a person just blow there way onto a forum and ask so many questions and accusations..etc...I find you suspicious.

Uri Quote:
When I met you here in this Forum I recall you saying to be neutral and on nobodies side. That was not honest since I have read what Hermes had to say about this Forum and Michael Tsarion. You didn't have the jaguar-balls to speak your mind loud in here, you had to go over there to vent your ideas and disagreements

Ocelotl Answer: That's right I'm not, no real Jaguar would be on sides. Okay so what did I vent over there that bothered you so about Mtsar and a few of his members here. What did I say and curse and spew forth that was so hateful. I've never lyed or betrayed anyone, unlike you cursing me and posting my personal info on the internet.

Uri Quote:
And this is the difference between us and you. All I can hear is your complaints and acusations, all the injustice that either you have to endure or some other women you don't even know.

Ocelotl Answer: Me, complain and accuse, that is a projection from you. Name once where I've done that. So you don't want me to stand up for all those women being tortured and abused?

Edit: (ICEMAN)

Uri Quote:
The same goes for Vajra Dakini. When I met her in another Forum, all she had on her mind was putting me down. How come this great feminist put down one of her 'sisters'? Who was I to her and were was her solidarity towards me? Right, and that's the moment I call you and her on your own bullshitting, because you do bullshit yourself, but not me.

Ocelotl Answer: Again you are blaming others behavior and displace them onto me. I've never put you down. I thought you were friendly, but then you started to attack me, so how could I trust you or be solid with you. Why such judgement and harsh words, no one in life has ever called me a bullshiter.

Edit: I knew you would put me down and backstab me one day. It was a prediction my dear.

Uri Quote:
Yes, you was busy raping some of us here with your allegations of being idiots supporting evil injustice on women worldwide without any facts whatsoever.

Ocelotl Answer: What on earth are you talking about. When did I allege all those things. If you are talking about Q., that happened months ago and that was between him and I only. And it was just one question I asked of him ONLY.

Uri Quote:
At this moment of time I can trust you, because you are prone to repetition and habit. This says nothing about me liking or disliking you. You seem not to be able to really know if I do or not, but that doesn't say anything about me, rather about your insequrity and confusion in this matter

Ocelotl Answer: I did not come here to make friends and I think the herd mentality is absolutely hilarious. I don't care if you like me or not, no confusion or insecurity there. What you put out most likely will come back to you, a behavior you can see in people that is repetitious and habitual. Now do you see me curse you, no........., do you see me spew hate, like you did to me, no.........And no you do not see me repeat your cruel habitual behavorial patterns.

Uri Quote:
You have been avoiding to critize your own fruits, your own input, your own falsity, busy pointing out the things you sense wrong in others. Has it never accured to you that we humans always dislike in others that we ourselfs have issues with.

Ocelotl Answer: Yes, I've been saying that all along. I don't care to criticize or get involved, nor did I get involved in the Mtsar debacle. What did I point out that was wrong in others? Their is no right or wrong.

Uri Quote:
Yes, you can continue to play the judge calling others out. You can continue to see enemies and frauds and fight them for all eternity, but nothing will change for you, because this universe is constructed on dependency.

Ocelotl Answer: If you are telling me this, I tell you that you are your own worst enemy. And when you judge others you are really judging yourself and beating up yourself.

Uri Quote:
I CAN SEE THE BEAUTY IN EVERY PEOPLE

Ocelotl Answer: o what beauty do you see in me, Jaguar? And why are you investing so much energy and getting personal in this entire debacle?

Uri Quote:
have met you in the spirit and now it is upon yourself to answer all those questions you keep asking others

Ocelotl Answer: Really, so what was my essence. Avoiding questions, why don't you want to get to know me, be nice and share? I must have insulted you somehow, as you say I do to everyone, I don't think I did, refresh my memory. That's okay you don't have to answer my questions, I already know who you are.

edit: your essence is that of a broken bone.

Uri Quote:
I can assure you that you won't be the one destroying it with your dispise because you lack the skills to achieve such to begin with, but I am leaving that one to youto realise it, and to figure out how to be of real use to this world. To be just 'creatively' destructive wont get you memorized at all, unless you become like Nero and such, which is really up to you.

Ocelotl Answer: Of course that's not up to me, but for the one's who participate in the debacle will cause negativity and a downfall. I spread my wings and got out while the debacle started, why would I want a part of that. I'm here only to answer questions and reply to the people who attack me, but not for long, like I've told Iceman months ago, I will be slowly removing myself as I don't care for stagnancy.

Uri Quote:
So the question is, how come that the majority hasn't experienced all of what you seem to have had endured

Ocelotl Answer: Because it was not everyone involved. Just between me and a few attackers. Oh and no two people experience the same thing. (See I can play mind games like you too!!)

Uri UriQuote:
Please, either refuse to talk to people like us and then stay away, or come clean and put some bread on the table. I am completely tired of your fakeass allegations. Nobody wants to hear them because they basically lack any fact. Nobody in here has done you any wrong.

Ocelotl Answer: You can judge me all you want, from you delusional thinking. You have proved to EVERYONE here that you have no integrity and that you are a lier. Why would anybody want someone like that here. You see how idiotic it is to even say that, I could care less if you post here or not.
I could say more, but then I would be judging you and it wouldn't be right because I don't know you.

Uri Quote:
This is my last attempt to share with you, and if you are again dissmissing my heartfelt insights, disregard my knowledge on the subject and my personal teaching that is mirrored within this very letter, I shall no longer treat you as my equal, because I have not given you the permission to dishonor me.

Ocelotl Answer: I've only treated you as a friend, where do you come up with all this hate? Now you don't want to talk to me, that's fine. You have dishonored me big time, but that's okay I forgive you.

How come I knew that you are a dishonest character even back than in the Mtsar Forum?

Now who is the one that has no integrity and is the liar?

Yup. it's you alone,

Liar liar is on fire.

....I told you back than as well, I can trust you cause you are such a habitual creature,

you will never be able to catch up with me to "reflect my essence"!

You wish you could reflect it but all you can do is only project your inherent miserable "broken bone self" onto me.

For all the things you have said about the Mtsar Forum guys in the past, and yet to be here in their Forum...phew...

just shows what a whore-like mentallity you have.

Keep your "dirty laundry", BULLSHITTER! Twisted Evil
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Thu 10 Jun 2010, 17:20

...a mind is a terrible thing to waste.

...a waste is a terrible thing to mind.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Thu 10 Jun 2010, 17:33

Now to make it perfectly clear and to avoid more of your "red herrings" Mrs. Kelly.....

I ain't finished yet, but as I promised, I spare you the gossip mails on Iceman, that's something you can sort out with him yerself.

Kerstin,
Good to hear that! No they can't fool us, I was wondering what on earth you were doing at mtsar. I've always felt they were some kind of secret group and I told them. It's funny, they all fled Newcastle when we started speaking out!! And no response from my thread, elusive mindgames.

I'm not going to have anything to do with them, I understand what is going on. They just give themselves away, by blowing off people and calling everyone childish, which is another way of saying you are inferior. ANother thing they do is blame the disinformers as being the Christian fundamentalists, when they are the worst and evil of the cointelpro. They even pretend they are Christian cointelpro to test you to find out what side you are on and who you are.

I saved Kris's emails to me from the past and WOW, now I can see the pattern. He talked a lot about you, I don't know if you want to put this behind you, but you should read them, because you will see the tactics they use. I will send them to you if you want. I don't care to gossip, but this is very important to know. Can you believe, Kris actually said he would like to talk with me in person!! He probably would have got rid of me for good!!!

Thanks for the email, send them anytime........

Just read the other email from you. You mentioned you were on mtsar to fish out the good ones. You should have just pmed me with your suspicions, because I was having the same conclusions.
But I can see, that maybe you thought I wouldn't believe you.

It was Q. and his brothers that I didn't care for, but I sensed another entity there and that was cointelpro. They are the one's that had me go. I still don't know if Q. and Timothy are Mason brothers or disinformers.

I questioned why mtsar is talking about these end times and all that and how does he know, well the answer is simple, he is a brother. And whether he knows it or not he is helping these illuminati spread the word about their prophesies. All these things are going to happen because they make us believe in their revelations, add in a false God and their you go, a brainwashed sheep.

I looked back at my pm's on the mtsar forum and found these from kris. I really do deep down want to believe he is a good person, but I have this vibe about him. I really don't think he is that Korean man in the picture he has.
I confirm that he is a mason and here are some of his older pm's that you need to know of. He wrote these to me early on when he thought I was a guy.

As for Keif, who is that. Is it Viv or Q? I saved my pms from Q. and will look at them again.
Anyway, hope you got some break time from these people. Good to good hear from you Jaguar, big hug and hope you get some sunshine

I just realized something after reading Viv's pm that you posted on the Outlaw. Knowing how sneaky they are, he could have wrote "p.s don't post this on the forum", because HE KNEW that you would, being the kind of outspoken person you are. He could have done this to get back at Andre for banning him. To get you on Andres case...........
Or he could have just done it to upset you and all of them are brothers and knew you would get the bait.

Kris knows Thaiz's/Vajra's other name by the way. Hopefully she was the one who told him it.

WELL, Kerstin.......Queen of Night and Q. are talking about exactly what you are trying to do on the Atlantic/Genetics thread, pg. 193. Do they know what you have done?

Here is what QofN wrote:

"""Yes yes, I've written so much about this and you know I think Jones has major problems...but like I said before, it took me FIVE MINUTES of listening to him the first time to realize his M.O. I think he's got all kinds of mind control going on in his own life, but that has NEVER detracted from his message, which has a lot of great elements in it.

What I'm talking about above are not DISCERNING minds like yours QSC...I'm talking about people like Andre who USE THIS SHIT to distract people and pour huge amounts of energy into the "everyone is a shill" without proof bullshit.

I'm telling you, I watched him and others like him START WITH JONES AND ICKE....I figured they'd get to Tsarion but didn't think it would be such a circus. The ANTI-OCCULT crowd was probably really easy to turn on Tsarion and Icke.

Michael is right to say, WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE? Has anyone investigated shits like Andre? No. He's small time but big enough to make a stink and get fearful people with no lives to start slinging shit. They say accusations without any backup.... Anyway, please don't think I don't appreciate your insights on Jones""

Do you think you will ever post on the mtsar forum again. If they only knew what you are doing. And by the way what happened to mari on the PP and then she went to the Outlaws? I really liked her and never had a chance to get her email, she would be great to have on a forum.
Yeah, those NATO's and brothers know they are busted. You did upset them. I would let them cool down and then come back maybe under a different name. I don't like the way they threaten or recruit people and I wouldn't want them to do that to you or anyone trying to wake up others.
I think the lower level masons are really caught up in something they have no clue of and are really trying to be good and to follow the brotherly, charity rules. So I don't condemn those kind of brothers at all, they are innocent and caught in a trap, just like all those brainwashed Catholics.
Why would kris post a picture of Q, just to distract you??

P.S. I went back to the Mtsar Forum as "Ego Philo su" to see if I could post the things I was being herassed for the first time around, that was the topic of "Mirror Magic", and yes, I was able to post and the atmosphere was way more civil.

That was 2 weeks before the Mtsar Forum closed. What a sense of timing....hm...

And isn't it astonishing that the Dream Warrior Forum and the Mtsar Forum look so much alike? I mean the "structuring"....

If you ask me I think Tsarions Forum looks and reads much better now.

Kerstin, just wanted to let you know what this person wrote today on Newcastle. Pretty sad...........

Viv wrote:
(Uri hacked into my OUTLAW FORUM account, my personal profile at the NATO IMS, my banking records, and another Techonology Forum called OrangeHRM. I have called the Police, because it has gone too far.

I am NOT a disinfo agent.

I did the same thing to Mtsar. Forums can become dangerous if your personal info is hacked or your life is threatened.

Uri should be encountering the Police any time now. Maybe they can teach her a lession about invading others' space.

I can't believe the internet has become so evil.

And you are right dude. We should be Outside enjoying nature and reading REAL books instead of WIKIpedia.

It makes sense.

Sorry to those I offended

P.S. - Be careful what you post on the internet. and Ask your employers how safe their internet Databases are. NATO was hacked very easily. I wouldn't even trust online banking anymore.

CIAO and PEACE to ALL!!!!
This slut has even hack into my Great Grandfather's military honors records at the quirinale.it online database

IS EVERYTHING GOING TO BE ONLINE IN THE FUTURE?????)

kris reply
Don't worry about it, she doesn't mean you any harm. She is anti-mason i think.

Kerstin,
Viv said he would drop this thing on the cops.

I tried to write him on newcastle, without looking like I was trying to defend you, it would just make matters worse. I had a feeling something like this would happen, that's why it's good to take breaks or go under another name.

From the New castle forum a year or so later:

Dice (Uri):

@ Vivanus Vivaldi III, you should also edit the post were you accuse me of having hacked into your Outlaw Account. This is not the case. I received an e-mail from (appearantly) you, suggesting to work for Nato and I know you like playing games with people. Now...tell me - I must have really upset you - so much so that you decided to visit me in Berlin in the summer of 2008? Only to see for yourself that I am who I am? Or was you actually trying to impress me? I saw you in Mauerpark on top of the hill about 30 meters away. You was with your "bodyguard" or friend and I signaled to you that I caught you observing me. Later you sat down at the round open-air theater of that park waiting for me to pass by on my way home while you were smiling and nodding your heads at me. I bet you didn't expected the "vampyr" to notice you straight away...or it must have been the shock to encounter the real thing... now one just needs to know what that "real thing" really is and I guess you do know enough. But this whole incidence made me wonder how you were able to locate me that easily. No hard feelings here....I was just surprised to see you, that's all.

Vivanus Vivaldi III reply:

I now believe that Uri was innocent. Troy and I think that someone was purposely sending messenges to everyone to divide us. Its a common police tactic.

It was a pure coincidence of encountering Uri in Berlin, she looked sacred so I decided not to go after her. Anyway, I was there to give a harpsichord recital. I won a competition there many times for performing the Harmonous Blacksmith of Handel. I sincerely apologize to Uri, and I will delete the posts if Kris allows me to.

How interesting, he changed his mind about me after our encounter, and why would he call me "sacred"? Hmmm....

Hi Kerstin,
How are ya!! I was naughty and was snooping around on the mtsar. I'll give it to you in two posts...............

m lefey figure out a clue on the war on you thread on mtsar. I've always enjoyed this peson's posts, now m lefey speak out and are bullied by the Brothers.

It is only obvious that it is a Freemason website. All they talk about are the occult and you see the symbols everywhere. Not only that but they defend each other like a group.

I wanted to tell m lefey what I thought and give them a pm, but decided not to. I might if the brothers keep it up and harass this person though.

m lefey got it right when he said bush gave millions for disinformers to disrupt forums. I don't think this person knows that this is a Brothers(ex masons too) forum and they all defend each other no matter what. Of course, the brothers will put down and say they dislike the illuminati, otherwise people would know who they are. You know deep down they really worship what the illuminati represent and that is POWER. They all want it. And that is exactly why they all put down the Jews on the mtsar forum. Because the Jews, being the entreprenuers they are, realized the illumati's ways and wanted that power themselves, so now that they are accumulating it, the illuminati/brothers etc. don't like that at all. Go figure.
m lefey thinks the group on mtsar hates Jews and confuses the mtsar brothers with the cointelpro causing hate. But it is so much deeper than that and goes way back to who's been in control it seems for the longest time, the Illuminati.

You know they only expose themselves(especially their shadow) when they pretend not to like the illuminati.

BTW, I've never seen a group more sadistic than these brothers are. They go to the extremes to being really subtle and making it sound like throwing a baby from way up high won't really hurt it because it has no conscious, etc., pretty sick............mind control at it's best. Oh yeah and the sickest thing is, they have younger, impressionable people thinking they must be right, a baby can't feel and since they just were born would not know the difference if they left their body or not or if they were killed in a violent manner. It doesn't matter if the brother's say they were joking or not, YOU JUST DON"T SAY THESE THINGS!!!

And here is my last reply to you Kelly:

I hope you can forgive me for exposing you for what you truly are:

a devious, dishonest, disloyal, opportunistic, jealous, mediocre, selfhating, hopeless cxxx!

Everybody knows my opinions on Freemasonry including Freemasons, but I am upfront critical and not some sly backstabbing gossip-trip.

Everybody knows that I am a hard but fair player, a solid human with dignity,

Most realize, one way or another, that I am a "special person" of some kind...lol

Only you thought to get away with pissing up the wrong person's leg. You were wrong.

NOW THAT was a 1st grade introduction into the so-called "Nordic" Mystery initiation, it's on Uri's tap..

it is my last present to you,

Now cry me a river, fool, and better you never cross my path again you DEVIOUS SPINELESS LIAR!

Last edited by Irony on Thu 10 Jun 2010, 19:11; edited 1 time in total
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Thu 10 Jun 2010, 19:09

Wow, you really got hurt and that demon just won't stop.

Everyone knows that I was caught up in the whole drama and that I was the pudding and was pit against people on mtsar and thought of them and said the same things everyone of the Chris White's was saying and that you still do obviously. But as I look back and I've already told people on mtsar that I got dragged in. And I don't care what group anyone is in. But for some reason you do, and you go hysterical as you are right now, and still are.

You have got to clarify on your pms some are not mine. It's kind of scary you saved things that long ago on me. I wonder who you are. As you said you followed me before and also I was the first person you attacked on the mtsar forum before you started your madness! And was their anything really negative I said about others and what gossip did I do on iceman? What on earth was I lying about? Does that mean all you do is lie, which it seems, as I am not all those things you say I am. You say you are God, and you consider yourself some kind of special person. Are you exempt.
If only others caught in the mess can see how they have been persuaded they would get their right minds back. And realize some kind of battle going on.

But you need some serious help, you might have a mental problem. You are dying for some kind of attention, something majorly is bothering you from your past that makes you think grandiose as well.
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Thu 10 Jun 2010, 19:13

It's kind of scary you saved things that long ago on me.

I never trusted you idiot, that's why I wrote you that long reply on the Mtsar Forum..Exclamation

All of these p.m.'s are from you...I can proove it.

I got them all nicely stored up on my e-mail accounts and you are FUCKED..

SHITFACE LIAR lol!
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Thu 10 Jun 2010, 19:24

What is the difference between a friend and an enemy? Paxilr10
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Thu 10 Jun 2010, 19:31

a devious, dishonest, disloyal, opportunistic, jealous, mediocre, selfhating, hopeless cxxx!

I don't think you noticed, but all those negative things you say are really yourself, created by your demons. You just expose yourself. I am the kindest most generous person and why I tried to be friends with you no matter how insane you are. Not everyone wanted to talk to you, but both metaxu and me, tried to be friends with you. But you don't trust anyone, because of the pain inside.

Would you rather I turn into one of your demons and rip you up. Because all I have been is nice to you and wanted to understand what is going on with you.
Let me guess you think I am Vivaldi and others too! You are already editing. I am not those people and where was I lying. It's good you post my p.m.s, post all of them so that people can see the drama of how others get sucked into evil. It's a good lesson. Why would I be fucked, is that what you want? Why would you want to harm others? Please look inside yourself.

It was Q. and his brothers that I didn't care for, but I sensed another entity there and that was cointelpro. They are the one's that had me go.
Exactly what I said, it's good that you saved some things oddly, because it shows how a person can get caught up. I didn't care that Q. was in a group and guessed correctly that their was some kind of entity trying to divide people and of which you are a part of.
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Thu 10 Jun 2010, 19:38

And was their anything really negative I said about others and what gossip did I do on iceman?

I told you, what you wrote to me about Iceman I leave up to you to come straight with him yerself,

ain't my business, but you are a heck of a EVIL women. I have seldomly met such a devious & manipulate character as you are... No

That's why I kept your e-mails, I KNEW THAT YOU WOULD ONE DAY BACKSTAB ME LIKE YOU DID EVERYONE ELSE IN THE E-MAILS YOU SENT ME, that's called common sense, why the heck should you treat me different than anyone else.....exactly, you are a spineless person!

I'm not going to have anything to do with them, I understand what is going on.

It was Q. and his brothers that I didn't care for

I questioned why mtsar is talking about these end times and all that and how does he know, well the answer is simple, he is a brother.

I don't think this person knows that this is a Brothers( ex masons too) forum and they all defend each other no matter what. Of course, the brothers will put down and say they dislike the illuminati, otherwise people would know who they are. You know deep down they really worship what the illuminati represent and that is POWER. They all want it. And that is exactly why they all put down the Jews on the mtsar forum.

BTW, I've never seen a group more sadistic than these brothers are. They go to the extremes to being really subtle and making it sound like throwing a baby from way up high won't really hurt it because it has no conscious, etc., pretty sick....

Are these comments not negative enough for you? lol!

I got more.....but you know what, I let the people you talked about in your e-mails decide if it was just you "being manipulated" into LYING

or if you actually chose to talk shit behind their backs...

At least now you know the difference between the Egyptian and the Nordic path of initiation, only that you seem to have failed both miserably. Embarassed

LIAR LIAR SET ON FIRE! BURN BABY BURN Twisted Evil
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Thu 10 Jun 2010, 19:58

Really why do you want people to hate each other, why do you want to harm me and everyone around you, is it because of the pain inside from your abusers in your past that you hate. Get help. All you are doing is showing how that demon controls you. And anytime that anyone mentions they are in you, they badly react.

Okay here we go more drama reluctantly..............
Where and when did I backstab you? Why do you want me to be a devil and you and angel.
As I said I as caught in the Chris White mindset back then as you are now. Everyone of them was talking shit back then and right that's all it is.
And what iceman emails you got, do post them or are you lying?
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Thu 10 Jun 2010, 20:13

Go on, tell Iceman what you said about him and accused him of doing in one of your e-mails to me lol!

Since when is telling the truth about you "doing harm" to anyone except you maybe,

since when is honesty an act of "making people hate each other"..

I think YOU are the expert in that department, and the reason why you gossip & LIE behind people's back..

and try to have them "banned" in one Forum only to join them in another later. Cool

LIAR LIAR SET ON FIRE, BURN BABY BURN Twisted Evil
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Thu 10 Jun 2010, 21:37

Hello Kerstin,
I'm so glad you figured it out. YES, LET'S GO!! I'm so tired of those kind of forums and yes they do drain energy. I know Kris was strange from day one. And sorry to say this, and I don't like to talk about people but Wings has some psychological issues, at one time I thought that Kris was a multi id of hers. Now I think Kris is using her or else she is cointelpro too. I know they tell each other everything about everyone in pms.

scratch

I pm'ed Ciggy and yes, from what I got back I confirm he is a disinformer. It's really sad to see someone you like be so perverted and is all a bag of lies. He calmly says a disinformer just points there finger at someone else, like those fundamentalist Catholics. And says oh those people don't bother me, they can't break my leg.

drunken

Would they love to have you on their side, you would be a very good spy.

confused

Now I really have to say this, if you think Timothy is Iceman, Timothy sure is underfucked!!!! I don't mean to be mean, but it's too funny, since Iceman tries to get all the females!!

lol!

You posted something before you left on Newcastle about Jahbulon. I found this link from the outlaws from BB, one of the brothers. I remember posting something about entities awhile back on mtsar, because I heard that is what the freemasons use to get power.
And they either ignored me or pretended that I meant entity as in a corporation or group and started talking about all these corrupt ones. So they think they got away with that!!!

Cool

I'm thinking that this manicmoon/queens of the crop person is the outlaws game. They are sexist/racist/fascist fucks! So in order to get rid of the women (who are the cause of all their problems, because the outlaw forum was never schizophrenic like this before, YEAH RIGHT, that's all it's ever been!!) they call out a banning rule right away, then introduce these two characters (who are trying to cause fights, so that the gals will be lured in and then cause trouble, and then guess what! Andre will have a reason to ban us gals!!

This could also be the mtsar gang. Mtsar needs to get the dirt on mahalah, so his brothers pose here, saying they need all us gals emails and stories on this mahala/female crisis, afterall he records things and has his lawyers........

cherry

Everyone knows you are a wonderful person and mean well.

cheers

Kerstin, are you a spirit guide, do you teach people. I had no idea!

Sleep

It's like deja vu all over.

I thought this reunion would be nice, funny how tatina and I joined at almost the same time. I'm glad she is on outlaws.

I"ll tell it reminds me of our bombastic meeting when we first met! And you know what I meant to tell you.

I'm sorry for causing any stress or hurt when we had our fight, you know what I said really only hurt myself. So please forgive me.
Rolling Eyes
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Thu 10 Jun 2010, 22:30

Looks like theres a lot of “unprocessed feelings “ coming out on this section , there is also a “get personal “ section available

Thought is the rootcause of good and evil because thought (mind) divides reality into different compartments.
Feelings don't do that, feelings are the most honest expression there is, that's why sly people always need to hide their true feelings from others.

I detect a slightly different relationship between thought and feeling

As is known, if you blindfold and earmuff a person and put their hand in a jar of ice, leave it there for a little “spell”
then take it out and put it in a jar of hot water, there is a “spell” in time where the feelings cannot detect the change in temperature

The feelings are “spellbound”

but the removal of the blindfold and earmuffs and a repeat of the experiment allow the thoughts to deduce whats going on and thus oversee the temporary spell that the feelings are experiencing and take evasive action if required to protect the self

Thoughts discipline feelings and feelings control the temperature of thought impression and expression

I quote from my earlier post
Sophrosyne (σωφροσύνη) is a Greek philosophical term etymologically meaning moral sanity and from there self control or moderation guided by true self-knowledge.
Greeks upheld the ideal of sophrosyne, which means prudence and moderation but ultimately its complex meaning, so important to the ancients, is very difficult to convey in English. It is perhaps best expressed by the two most famous sayings of the oracle at Delphi: "Nothing in excess" and "Know thyself."
The term suggests a life-long happiness obtained when one's philosophical needs are satisfied, resembling the idea of enlightenment through harmonious living. It is a nearly lost Classical ideal, but is enjoying some revival today with its emphasis on individuals to live within the proportions of reason and nature, this being achieved through practical wisdom and self knowledge.
Feelings and thoughts working in evolved union create wisdom
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

https://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Thu 10 Jun 2010, 23:03

Oh thanks,

I am am finished with my demonstration

...and this thread was most apppropriate since it hits the topic (what is the difference between good and evil) on the head like a nail from beyond.

Feelings and thoughts working in evolved union create wisdom

If one overidentifies with the thoughtprocess.....they start to believe "to be" their thoughts..which is absurd as well.

That's when ones true emotions start to play ""hide and seek" with ya.

And I am noooooooooot pointing my finger at anyone special in here. "I was only trying to help" lol!

Something in the middle, an observer of both may be the best option as you said.
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Fri 11 Jun 2010, 00:29

Irony, you are not done with your demonstration and will not be until you face some things because you have lots of unfinished business. You will continue to explode until you do so.
You prove that you need help, by all the trauma inside you. I used to talk to you as a friend, it's not gossiping, it's called being concerned. And you talked about the same things I did, except I didn't oddly save yours and post them later, to backstab others I assume. What I wrote is what everyone was writing about back then on the forums, there is no lies there. A lot of gals thought of iceman as that and Vajra actually told him so openly. But like I said their was some kind of influence that wanted us to fight, like you do, and I got caught in it. I only learned that later and why I am able to go back and heal and talk to people like I am doing now. Why can't you.
It seems there are people that need to be protected from that presence in you. The spiritual path is not as easy as one would like.

I have already talked to metaxu about what I thought was going on and we had our discussions. You posted all the p.m.s so everyone knows everything already. You seem to have a lot of things bottled inside you can't let go, what did I say of him and accuse
of him that is bothering you so much? And it shows what kind of person you are. All those processes going on inside of you will backfire on you in the end, because you
do things out of hate.

I thought you were a friend, but you are a very hateful and vile person. Have I ever called anyone in my life those names you call me, never, not on the internet either. I talked about people in p.m. with you out of concern not hate, but your entire life is about hate and that's all you see.
Instead of ignoring you, I am still concerned about you.
p.s. Why is it that you don't want me to post here, nor did you at the mtsar forum.
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Fri 11 Jun 2010, 04:22

I got myself to read and reply.......
I mean you were hellbent on telling me to ban Iceman on my Forum or you would leave the Dream Warrior as a consequence.

I spare you the rest of your tripe, I spare you the e-mails you sent me about your opinion and suspicion on Iceman

It was you who had a problem with Iceman joining the proto-dream-warrior and then later the dream warrior, it was you who said that if I don't ban him that I would loose you as a "friend"...

You tried to blackmail me and to ban Iceman from my Forum because of his "negative vibs", and if I hadn't forgotton what happened at the Mtsar Forum and so on...
Now that is a lie. I never said to ban anyone. I don't tell others what to do, if so I would be telling the admin to ban you, but I don't and never had, instead that you need help. And even when you were bashing him I tried to have him see that you were a hurt person and had sympathy for you instead.
I was long gone and the both of you still posted and I haven't talked to you since, only on the forums. You both have and still do the free will to do as you wish and did, but metaxu took off because you did the same to him as you did to me and others. You are the one who ran everyone off and banned everyone for awhile.
I blackmailed you? You have no proof of anything, why is that. I am not the hateful one, I've never tried doing that to anyone in my life, you have blackmailed me and others several times, but do you see me whining about it.

I chose to "let you go" instead of banning Iceman (as you demanded), and only when I took the initiative to speak my mind on some things concerning Tsarion work did you care to "drop by again" the Dream Warrior Forum once again, this time pretending to care about and subscribe Tsarion's work.
Really I pretend to like the research. I just bought me an older set of The Secret Doctrine. I have always been interested in that kind research and respect it and have never put it down. You don't seem to have respect for your elders. I might have dropped by to post some more on theosophy and such just to see you react.
Why is it that you go hysterical when someone posts on research like Tsarions.
Alot of folks were suspicious of each other back then. But some smart one's saw the truth, can you.
But hey, nothing personal...no hard feelings because as URI wrote you that long letter once -

it is you alone that runs in circles trying to catch up with your devilish tail (tale) of lies..

For me that's snow from yesterday....I don't care what you pretend or who you fuck next...
Then why do you keep your pain inside of you, and not do anything about it except take it out on others, you try your best to keep it yesterday's snow.
I'm going to keep aiming at your heart until you get out all your pain. Get it out!

As for me happily posting here, I have a postive mindframe, would you rather I change it and act vile and whorish.
The Mtsar Forum will be closed indefinetely....and that ain't my work but that of crazy people like yourself.
You should see the mess you created then.

So, what is the difference between good and evil? Good is what we call life-giving eternal being and evil is distortion of soul, death to Self.

Polarity is very well a fact and not some fiction. The way to overcome polarity is truth and truth is beauty, the inherent being of all sentient beings.

Though not all being are sentient
And what do you have inside of you that makes you sentient.

You have no feelings they have died and left you. Why is that. What happened to your heart.

Just like you, your words mean nothing, you hide behind a false mask of friendliness that in truth shows a bitter and angry spirit.

Yes, I have met you in spirit, Jaguar. You are a brocken bone.

I am going to tell you something you are not going to like, a truth, wonderful things people have said about my Spirit several times in my life.
Once again you are talking about yourself. It was your spirit you saw, and it is broken.

When I met you here in this Forum I recall you saying to be neutral and on nobodies side.
It's true I still am talking to you, and have tried to mend what happened in the past. Why do you want to split and takes sides and so and so.
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Fri 11 Jun 2010, 04:53

yawn...you know...it was this type of chickspeak bullshit that started the MTSAR Forum on the downward slope...for about two years prior to that it was bullshit free.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Fri 11 Jun 2010, 20:59

It get's tiring and a waste of time, it's either I ignore those things or leave. But this time a recurring 'problem' started again and I was too concerned to not ignore it. I'm glad people are able to see through the b.s. caused by psychological problems that need to be addressed in a different way.
It gets concerning, and I'm glad 'the influence' has tamed itself for a bit. And that those kind of seeds cannot be planted in strong minds here.
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Fri 11 Jun 2010, 23:06

But this time a recurring 'problem' started again and I was too concerned to not ignore it.

I know, you have had this problem all your life.

I can't make you face up to yourself but I can tell how it was and since you don't want to, here is the final piece to the puzzle.

Just some thoughts................
If you tell a person who is psychotic or who has been depressed that they really are not and are being manipulated to feel that way, they would think you are nuts!

But it is so true.......who we are, is not an emotion or way of thoughts etc, we are far from this......and people think and feel that is all their is to life. If you ask someone who they are, they would have no clue. The more I think of why I behave certain ways, the more I feel that fear or all emotions is installed and that my brain is a foreign mind dictating almost everything I do. Because of experiences, I feel that anyone can be controlled to think in any way, and to see things that are not real and I'm not talking about through food and drugs.

I think that depression, suicide or what you would call doing evil things are not the natural way of things and against life itself. Life would never support these things. Most importantly a person who thinks about depression all their life is not really depressed, something is working through their mind to make them feel that way. It is not people themselves who really want to kill themselves(this is completely against the LIFEFORCE!). I hope the energies that do these things to us don't get darker or that some not so good force learns how to take over our free will. Their is obviously predatory energies out there, psychic vamps that you can see and not see. Predators gave us their minds, which we think is ours, this leads us into a self reflective, helpless state of mind. We lost all of our CAPABILITIES and they EAT UP OUR AWARENESS. (But through discipline and inner silence the predator(our shadow and other shadows out there) flees eventually. Then the day we get our mind back WE START OUT AT ZERO, NO ONE to tell you what to do anymore.

I believe that we are neutral and completely innocent, sentient beings that can get affected by everything and absorb or dowload everything. And we think that all of what we know and feel and behave is ourselves, but it is not. We are in desperate need of a clean slate or a clear state of mind.

You don't like what you do sometimes, that's why you don't accept it to be "you"...you want it caged and then throw the key away.

If you know that you are not your thoughts, why do you still act on them in certain instances? Because you choose to do it. Not even a God or Devil could stop you from saying, no thanks.....nice thought but I ain't that crazy today....ask me tomorow..

I will not ignore what has been done here on these forums or in this world either. I write this for all the children suffering in this world, I infuse this post with energy and send it out past the barriers that keep us blinded, may it shatter all these illusions.

I am talking about the sex slave industry. I don't like to wish any harm on others, because most of us don't know what we are doing, and are being manipulated and brainwashed to different degrees, and taught that these behaviors that get us nowhere are good for us (how can we ever know our true Spirit potential). It is not the mother's fault for selling her children or even the perverts. Why? Because they did not start these perversions, but since we can be robotic and full of habits we continue them and do create them. But the seed was planted in us. The parents of these abused children were either abused themselves or need to survive, so you can't blame them. And the pervert just gets trapped in this vicious sex industry, created by an evilness that feeds off our weaknesses.

THOSE WHO STARTED THIS AND BEHIND THE CURTAINS WILL BE DEALT THEIR LAST HAND.

Yes it is their fault. People choose to be one way or another. Not every person that was mistreated as a child, be it rape, be it violence, be it neglet . etc becomes a neglecter or a violent or raping parent. This is absurd Kelly...but I know that you are trying to protect the ones that abused you.

Some people love to be cruel for it gives them a sense of power, helpless people do it very often for they have very little power, you do it sometimes for it gives you a sense of power....than you go dry and it becomes like a nasty habit. It is not somethig you can't control, you don't want to control it and that's why you must hide it from others.

TRUE PATRIOTS do NOT pick fights amongst their own group, as Jeff Rense once said on his radio show -- they merely agree to disagree. Anyone who DOES pick fights, and indiscriminately attacks those who APPEAR to be their peers, is NOT whom they claim to be!

Interesting.

So why did you pick a fight in my Forum and instigated against Iceman, that is, you lied about you intentions so you just tried to have me fight with him which I refused to do in that instance.

You said that I have to ban him really fast because he does some sexist black magic ritual against me.

The most important ingredient for friendship is to be honest, and then to trust one another.

So quite obviously, you never were a friend or had any friendly intentions when you didn't get your way, you simply changed your parameters of conduct, a simple decision to take control over the situation to feel more powerful which you properbly lacked at the time, especially mentally.

I can tell you what that "foreign" thing is that makes you "do" these things...

One is called jealousy, another is called neglet and the third is called anger...

These three things you carry in your soul, you may call them demons if you like, but

you let them in, nobody else..you produced them yourself by feeding it.

You like to see yourself as the victim because it's hard to do such terrible things to others and not feel evil.

Extreme egotism always comes at a high prize. In your case it's a split personality.

And it looks like you have settled in with a condition of compulsive lying.

That another liar is having nothing else to say to you as to advice you to ignore your broken bones is not a good exchange of company, but we all get what we deserve and when I remember how much you used to dispise Q - you two make surely an odd couple. Nevermind..

You choose to lie about Iceman doing some Voodoo to harm me and you lied about being "worried" about me, so much that I was demanded by you to ban him or you would quit the friendship.

So Kelly, you can save your spit from now on, because, this thing you did will catch up with you really soon.

Mark my words!

I waited for some time as you noticed.

And to be frank, I don't care if it is you or "some foreign entity" that inspired you....

Irony, you are not done with your demonstration

You are not it the position to demand anything from me as you are not my equal.

When I said this is a free demonstration it did not include you, I told you so.

This demonstration is pau - and you will be charged accordingly.

Pau! Manahuna
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Sat 12 Jun 2010, 00:04

See it is not over..........
I'm glad you are bringing up your abuse, please do not protect the demons anymore and lash out at others because of what happened to you. I am not trying to be cruel to you that is the influence controlling you, I really am or was concerned about you. It will make me into an enemy because it doesn't want you to face. I don't have a cruel bone in my body, but your influence wants to make me out as the devil. And the more I tell you these things the more it is going to hate me and flail out. I am glad you are learning it's not hateful people, or freemasons or whoever out to get you (whoever you think in your hijacked mind that is a bad person), but something inside of you out to get you. And at least you are talking about your past.

TRUE PATRIOTS do NOT pick fights amongst their own group, as Jeff Rense once said on his radio show -- they merely agree to disagree. Anyone who DOES pick fights, and indiscriminately attacks those who APPEAR to be their peers, is NOT whom they claim to be!
That is not my quote and I never listened to Jeff Rense before.
You thought in your mind that I was wanting to fight metaxu. Fight is not in my vocabulary. I had a disagreement with him and we resolved it and it had nothing to do with you, so why do you want us to fight. I had you fight with him, you mean I have power over your actions. I left and you both had free will of your own. You are the one who fought with him and now with me. So what is really bothering you.

So why did you pick a fight in my Forum and instigated against Iceman, that is, you lied about you intentions so you just tried to have me fight with him which I refused to do in that instance.

You said that I have to ban him really fast because he does some dangerous black magic ritual against me.

When you said that there is this "foreign being" inside of you that makes you do "these" things..it's not like I didn't listen.

That is lie, I never said that! You would have for sure saved that and posted it already! That was your subconscious mind that is being influenced that told you that. Maybe everyone thought at the time some Spells were going around, but I never thought black magic. WOW!
And now I would like to tell you what happened to me because I was revealed something in my dream, that I thought were nightmares. The night before you started your process here, I had run over a black cat. It was not at all. And then I dreamed of people who were
physcially deformed as if they were being tortured and I asked them what happened to them and they said that it was caused by the Black Arts or Black magick.
There is a cat that delves into the underworld and may have delved into those things in this world and may have hurt itself and has something "broken". A "broken" spirit.
So what was revealed to me is that maybe the hurt besides your abuse also has something to do with that.

The most important ingredient for friendship is honesty, then trust.

I can tell you what that "foreign" thing is that makes you "do" these things...

One is called jealousy, another is called neglet and the third is called anger...

These three things you carry in your soul, you may call them demons if you like, but

you let them in, nobody else..you produced their fruits yourself.

You like to see yourself as the victim because it's hard to do such terrible things to others and not feel evil.

Extreme egotism always comes at a high prize. In your case it's a split personality.

And it looks like you have settled in with your syndrome of compulsive lying.

That another liar is having nothing else to say to you as to advice you to ignore your broken bones is not a good exchange of company, but we all get what we deserve and when I remember how much you used to dispise Q - you two make surely an odd couple. Nevermind..

You choose to lie about Iceman doing some Voodoo to harm me and you lied about being "worried" about me, so much that I was demanded by you to ban him or you would quit the friendship.

So Kelly, you can save your spit from now on because this thing you did will catch up with you.

I waited for some time as you noticed.

And to be frank, I don't care if it is you or "some foreign entity" that inspired you....

I told you it was not over, and won't be over with you till you face your past. But I will be kind enough and respond. I am so glad that you at least got the point and a you got 'a glimpse' of what may be happening inside of you. If you go to therapy or have a teacher you will hate them for making you try and see, it happens so many times.
They will deny and hurl and do anything to not See or heal themselves or evolve.
It's amazing how the unconscious reveals things of themselves and the person doesn't even know. If you can understand that once again it is you that is jealous and angry and have very much neglected your Spirit. And you lie, so far you can't explain what is bothering you or what I lied about. Irony I don't hate or despise people, I already have discussed with people here and on the reconciliation post. Again because you have those awful emotions in you, you think that others, like me also despise and hate.

And I am not lying and saying I am worried about you, I am or else I wouldn't even be talking to you.
Why wait, don't wait anymore, you need to talk to someone in your area who can help you Kerstin. It is very important to have honesty in a friendship and I tried being your friend but the influence wouldn't let me. All I can do is be honest with you.
You are not it the position to demand anything from me as you are not my equal.

When I said this is a free demonstration it did not include you, I told you so.

This demonstration is pau - and you will be charged accordingly.
Alright whatever you say God.....okay that was mean to say. Where is the humor here!!!
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Sat 12 Jun 2010, 00:41

That is not my quote and I never listened to Jeff Rense before.

All Ocelotl qoutes in my last post were taken from this thread:

http://newcastle.forumotion.com/the-grand-ballroom-f3/elusive-mindgames-t65.htm

Seraphim aka Ocelotl is "guest", which can be seen because Kris qouted her and those quotes continue to feature the ex-users name.

Good bye Iceman,
take care of yourself, and remember, those who sleep with the dogs must not be surprised if they wake up having flees in the morning.

Ciao! Very Happy Uri
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Sat 12 Jun 2010, 01:09

That's right that is not my quote, nor the entire paragraph there, I never said that nor listened to Rense because that is another's quote from a person whose research I liked. He is the one who had hep. C and died from AIDS? it was in memory of him. He posted on the mtsar once in awhile. Bless his heart. Those were the days of heaviness, I got involved in but I learn as we all do I hope.

I didn't mean to scare your demon away. I was hoping you could try See. I was coming from the heart so that you can glimpse some things. But as I said a couple of days ago, when you are ready to look inside and glimpse it would be a wonderful occasion.
Anyone else who does that with you and tries to help you is immediately backlashed. Why is that.

Demons like to use demonstrations to plant seeds and some other things.

Unlike religions, which may suggest that the soul is a permanent fixture that cannot be harmed or damaged, shamans do believe that the soul can be wounded, injured, split, and fragmented in many ways. The soul can split off into different 'pieces.' The 'majority' of the soul stays with the person, so that they are able to function and live, though often not thrive. And the frightened, hurt, or damaged soul fragments tend to get driven into the otherworlds
And I saw parts of you broken there.
Btw, I haven't shared anyone's email with you except for Kris. You want to know why, because I thought you were my friend back then and you both were in huge battle and wanted you to be careful and I got sucked in. The internet and forums and all that were new to me back then and unfortunately I didn't know the internet could impose subtle controlling forces.

Last edited by seraphim on Sat 12 Jun 2010, 02:59; edited 1 time in total
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Sat 12 Jun 2010, 01:36

Please please please I hope you understand Kerstin, and I won't talk on a heart level in these matters okay, I know it's some personal issues and is not my place to do so. And I never ever meant to hurt you by talking about them. I know you are not really those demons, the true you is somewhere. I send you a hug.
Let's talk about neat things instead on the forum.
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Sun 13 Jun 2010, 01:58

seraphim wrote:That's right that is not my quote, nor the entire paragraph there, I never said that nor listened to Rense because that is another's quote from a person whose research I liked. He is the one who had hep. C and died from AIDS? it was in memory of him. He posted on the mtsar once in awhile. Bless his heart. Those were the days of heaviness, I got involved in but I learn as we all do I hope.

Ocelotl Quote from "Elusive Mindgames":

Allow me to list a few of the ways in which someone can tell IF a person is on the up and up, or if they are an agent of some kind.

What is the difference between a friend and an enemy? Mind_games_by_coffinfaruiw
Kris posted this pic recently after your last post. He couldn't have chosen a better image.

You stopped being my friend the day you lied to me about Iceman. That I will never forgive you. You have abused my trust.

As I said: I am finished with you
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum