DaRythymDivine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Icke - Freemason

+5
Blackbird
KapitanScarlet
Flames
quicksilvercrescendo
rainyday
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

David Icke - Freemason Empty Re: David Icke - Freemason

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Mon 05 Apr 2010, 21:09

I believe that Icke may be using some of the information concerning ET's provided by Stewart Swerdlow...

As Stewart has said in a previous interview that there is a race, perhaps hyper-dimensional, that is an ally to the human race and will perform some type of protective function against Reptilians. This race resembles a lion...and perhaps with wings.

As one can clearly see this image as the logo on Stewart's website...
http://www.expansions.com/

But this is just an initial assumption on my part, as I have not read Icke's book with the lion head on the cover.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Thu 08 Apr 2010, 12:13

SAab used the symbol of the "Griffin" which is a winged creature , head of an eagle body of a Lion
David Icke - Freemason Griffin5
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

https://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Fri 09 Apr 2010, 04:07

Flames I was also watching Swerdlow last night, thanks for posting that. Is the meditation a trick......I wonder what it means, maybe I will try it out.
Blackbird, the Swerdlow mind control video you might want to watch he said that orphans and foster children can be targeted.
Some of those Polish children in the experiment may have been my folks, who knows.
The Lebensborn program

One of Himmler's pet projects was the Lebenborn Program. The Lebensborn program was a counterpoint to the NAZI program of exterminating Jews and other groups considered to be sub-human was the Lebensborn program, a sectret NAZI program to enrich German racial lines with pure Nordic Aryan blood. The Lebensborn program was a pet project of SS Commander Himmler. The program was launched in Germany in a small way to incourage German girls to give birth to racially pure cgildren even if they were unmairred. After the Germans launched World War II and occupied large streaches of Eastern Europe, they proceeded to kidnap thousands of children who were deemed to be Aryan. Himmler indicated that these children had to be Germanized or killed because he though Aryan populations outside of the Reich were a threat. The Lebensborn program also affected other countries such as Norway--albeit on a smaller scale. Estimates suggest that 0.20-0.25 million children, mostly Polish, were eventually involved in this program. Only a small number were ever returned to their parents.
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Sun 11 Apr 2010, 20:09

The whole Nordic breeding program of the Nazis was more than just increasing birth rates of the German genetic elite.
It has an occultic-interdimensional-genetic-kabbalistic and reptilian connection. Hard to explain but I know this is true.
This Kabbalistic interdimensional aspect comes from the Book of Enosh (Enoch)
The Nordics particularly a swathe of genetics from southern Sweden, through Oslo, and traveling up Norway toward Trondheim has the purest Nordic genetics in all of Europe and the world.

I also believe this is why there is a high specific demand for blond haired, or red haired blue eyed virgins for ritual sacrifices.
The Nazis may have been providing a higher population of Nordics for the very purpose of more ritual sacrifice for the reptilians-archons.

Some researchers mention that Nordic ETs were a combination of Plaeidians and Reptilians contributions with human DNA.

My wife is of this Nordic genetic stream, as is my daughter who is also now mixed with my German-Scot-Irish-Welch-Celtic French-Sicilian heritage. If you see those with strong Nordic features...you can see by the eyes and features there is some sort of reptilian-serpentine look about them. But purebloods are not superior. As with breeding animals, like dogs, purebreeds have consistent defects that occur and the lack of genetic diversity solidifies these defects into the gene pool. The "mutt" is, in my opinion, more adaptable and thus superior to purebreeds. But if you want a purebreed for a sacrifice because of alien bloodlines and genetic frequencies...well then...you are going for the high octane.

It's too bad, I had posted extensively on Stewart's work and galactic history on Tsarion's forum...I am still disappointed that my contributions cannot be referenced.

This is the general, but physical reality explanation of the topic. But there is an energetic interdimensional matrix reality aspect to consider as well.

The Anunnaki race was known by various names. In Sumeria, the Anunnaki. In Greece, the Annodoti. In the Celtic lore, the Tuatha de Danaan. In the Semetic scriptures (Torah, Talmud, Old Testament, and other Apocryphal texts like the Book of Enoch), they are called The Nephilim, The Sons of God, or The Watchers.

The gods themselves had their own monarchy, with laws of succession similar to our own, and they built a global empire upon the Earth, with great cities, temples and monuments, and mighty nations established on several continents. They created mankind as a slave race to work on their farms and in their gold mines, among other things. The Sumerian legends are very clear: man was made to bear the yoke of the gods. Man was separate from the gods, like a domesticated animal, and there was a great cultural taboo amongst the gods against sharing any of their sacred information with humanity, even things such as writing and mathematics. These gods ruled directly over Egypt, Mesopotamia, and the Indus Valley, and their rule is recorded in the histories of all three civilizations.

At some point, it is told, some of the gods broke rank. This is again recorded in just about every culture on Earth that has a written or oral history of legends. Some of the gods, finding human females most appealing, intermarried with them (breaking, of course, a major taboo within their own culture), and creating a race of human/god hybrids.

"Human variation now turns out to be over seven times greater than was thought"...
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Mon 12 Apr 2010, 08:42

I'm trying to make Swerdlow a priority quicksilvercrescendo, some fascinating info. My brother's girlfriend is also Norwegian ancestry plus cherokee and I think a little Irish. But she came out blue eyes and the most gorgeous hair I have ever seen anywhere. You are right! She has that look and so does her mom and sisters! Not only that but they are psychic and their dreams are different. Isn't the theory is they need the blue eyed, blonded hair folks because their DNA is easier for them to work with when combining theres, so they can keep their bloodline alive.
Well there is no doubt that humans were tampered with and have always been as they are today. Not only that but possibly not native to earth.

You know the scientists say that a species is defined if both parents can reproduce and have offspring that can do the same and that all humans are of the same species. Well my brother and his girlfriend can't, so that tells me they have different DNA or blood type and not similar. As for me I think I was supposed to be a redhead this life, I got the skin and eyes, and my hair turns reddish in the summer!! Other than that I'm just a creature.

I also believe the Jewish race was also tweaked with.
Hi Blackbird and Flames, I was collecting tiny seashells at a river this weekend.
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Mon 10 May 2010, 12:10

It snowed today in Norway...in May.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Mon 10 May 2010, 19:30

Armaggedon before our eyes.
It also snowed in the desert in May, never had that happen in recorded history before.
Last year never got hot either.
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Sun 16 May 2010, 09:07

I think I'll will stay out of politics, but that sure was interesting.

Lord Syndicate was saying something about the large hadron collitor shatters multiple dimensions, polarity shifting
and everytime they try to use it, doesn't work the way they want it to. I'll have to at least hear what andrew chronovision? says. Maybe they are trying to stop one from opening.

Before I get commited to the politically insane asylum, I have one thing to say. Isn't it strange that the EU was formed and now the NAU may be formed of course in disguise but behind the immigration/civil war protest scapegoat that they started.
So is the NAU the opposame and just one of the 10 horns or 7 hills on the Rome beast..........
Oh I heard the palmgrin interview, thanks he quoted............
One of the people behind the european union, count richard coudenhove-kalergi said "the man of the future will be of mixed race, today's races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time and prejudice, the eurasion-negroid race of the future, similar in it's appearance to the ancient egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals."

The world wars were an excuse to start the european union
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Sun 16 May 2010, 14:46

I found this comment interesting about the crossing of the races for the population to resemble the peoples of Egypt.

Because it is something that I remember the guy Leo Zagami having mentioned was part of the NWO plan and was important to the elites. To begin to cross racial bloodlines between whites and blacks and that this is why you had the Muslim immigration to the west to such an extreme.

But this was also a problem when Diana supposedly was pregnant with child and possibly killed for that reason.
Would the royals be fearful of Diana's bloodline mixing with those of darker color?
Would the offspring be stronger or perhaps have greater potential than her white children?
A threat of considerable potential being the reason to have Diane and her fetus killed.

I listened to a lot of Leo's interviews, but over time he had proved to be a bit off in many respects and I just can't give the guy a listen any longer. But some of what he said was interesting.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Sun 16 May 2010, 23:14

Interesting.

• But this was also a problem when Diana supposedly was pregnant with child and possibly killed for that reason.

We figured out how she was murdered:

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Thu 20 May 2010, 01:34

Because it is something that I remember the guy Leo Zagami having mentioned was part of the NWO plan and was important to the elites. To begin to cross racial bloodlines between whites and blacks and that this is why you had the Muslim immigration to the west to such an extreme.
For example, oBAma??
His entire name is ancient.

The one time I listened to Zagami, I couldn't understand his accent, so I focused on his energy instead.
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Thu 20 May 2010, 02:19

Zagami is a strange fellow. It wasn't long before his psychosis exposed itself. Probably the result of years and years of illuminati upbringing and masonic ritual mindfuck.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Thu 20 May 2010, 04:47

Really, that's the guy's name, 'Lord Syndicate?' From the City of
London? Syndicate is from the City of London?

Yeah, that's gotta be it, a mind fuck.
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next