Michael Tsarion Revisited

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Michael Tsarion Revisited

Post  seraphim on Thu 12 Jan 2012, 05:03

This new age also means no more males or very few from what I read.
seraphim

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  Sputnik on Thu 02 Feb 2012, 21:06

seraphim wrote:This new age also means no more males or very few from what I read.

Actually...

according to psychotic british Freemasonry...their ideology is about "no more women"...
the creation of an all male society via genetic manipulation and "tube incubation"...
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  highnoon on Fri 03 Feb 2012, 10:26

whoa count me out.
highnoon

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim on Sun 05 Feb 2012, 06:50

Hope everyone is well. Thanks for reading that Blackbird.
By nature females can gain power because of what they are made of. One of the Creators must have put it's own female attributes into females, made in it's own image.
And I'm not talking about political power, which is not that easy for a male. So it's understandable why a female can be used as a battery, by a male. Now if they worked together instead of having battles and abusing then things would be so much better.
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik on Tue 14 Feb 2012, 12:48

for realz? doesn't sound too healthy though...hate must be contagious huh...

but seriously, nothing hurts more then being IGNORED Twisted Evil try that indead!
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet on Wed 15 Feb 2012, 00:58

nothing hurts more then being IGNORED

The power of the psyche to affect the mind and physicality cannot be underestimated by anyone , in certain cultures, being ignored may not be a problem at all, but we are all strung with a primal cultural conditioning and overcoming the negative aspects of that is a worthy achievement for anyone
KapitanScarlet
Admin

http://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet on Mon 16 Jul 2012, 21:31

KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik on Wed 18 Jul 2012, 18:07

Kapis wrote:

The power of the psyche to affect the mind and physicality cannot be underestimated by anyone , in certain cultures, being ignored may not be a problem at all, but we are all strung with a primal cultural conditioning and overcoming the negative aspects of that is a worthy achievement for anyone

I don't know if I understood what you said...
but what I meant to say is that nothing hurts you more then if somebody ignores you. For instance...when somebody doesn't answer you after you asked them something...or sombody you know (or "have to know" due to social connections) refuses to look at (acknowledge) you...even though you are part of a (that) social group. I didn't mean 'total strangers', but people who you are (have to be) familiar with...but who may treat you like you don't exist (for them).
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet on Wed 18 Jul 2012, 22:54

but what I meant to say is that nothing hurts you more then if somebody ignores you. For instance...when somebody doesn't answer you after you asked them something..
like you done in 09 (chuckles) yeah but i get your drift on the second part , not nice but certain people employ these tactics
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII on Tue 24 Jul 2012, 01:55

Excuse my indulgence, but truthfully, a lot of it is connected to how well you think of
yourself. Frankly, the first thing is I never take anything personally, not ever. People will
do anything for attention, to be recognized and to constantly seek that recognition and
there are differing levels of that seeking.
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  highnoon on Tue 24 Jul 2012, 03:58

You can ignore being ignored. Care about it and match the other peoples level of douchebaggery, or exceed it and attempt to destroy the other person as a type of personal vendetta. It really comes down to what they are taking away from you. Are they just ignoring you, or is their position such that when they ignore you, others follow suit. I personally dont care what anyone does if they have no power in the situation. I only monitor the influential + those who are easily influenced by the influential. If there are a lot of lemmings in a situation and any number of influencing dbags, i just keep my eyes open. but the nature of what they do even while i try to be on top of things i will get blindsided eventually by something i didnt see coming. and thats when you gotta decide how far you want to take it, or if you can live with the damage. if im just somewhere for money ie a job ill be willing to let things get bad because i dont care unless im in danger of being fired or torment exceeds what im willing to put up with, IE being pushed, touched, tripped.

but thats what life is. a big game of who has the biggest dick, and who can get their big dicks sucked. and women play it now too.

were all too sensitive probably. we analyze our actions and are critical of others. but other people are mostly just meatbags, and im starting to believe that the way to get through this life is just retract all empathy towards social criminals. anyone who engages in such pettiness is at the feet of others, despite any positioning they might achieve. they are rats, always busy and crawling around with tooth and nail to get any minor advantage despite a possible debilitating blow that another person might suffer unjustly.

at the moment of their death their eyes will be in a gaze at a random location with their pupils fixed at a random depth perception. this is their full humanity being expressed. this isnt their death pose.
highnoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik on Tue 24 Jul 2012, 21:12

Are they just ignoring you, or is their position such that when they ignore you, others follow suit.

Yes that is the problem here. Like---you don't necessarily crave attention or reassurance, but if there is a douchebag gal playing games with you, it might have a bad "group impact" because it inspires the meatbags to take it as "gospel". And than it can become a real pain in the arse.

I just had a situation like that for a couple weeks where a women I have to deal with manipulaters the whole group (it's scary, she gets accompanied to the toilet by at least two, sometimes three idiot subserviant females) and she played that game with me, whereas I thought, mkay....I curse yer stinking arse: let's bring it on. Not because of 'hurt pride', or because I crave their company (while I go to the loo to take a shit)....but because she is actually quite good at manipulating individuals and "the group" in such a way that it was to everybodies (and especially my) disadvantage, and seems to have a "problem" with me, i.e. maybe feels inacurate in some respect, or sees me as a threat (?) when comparing herself to me (?) = (what the fuck I know).

But it is funny that you guys picked up this thread right now again, because I "defeated" her just today...I wrote A+ grade (100%) in advanced bookkeeping written exam today, and she and her toilet-entourage lost face by fucking up the exams, LOL, I like due payment for the gree ;D and she surely is quite good at bookkeeping...but.. if the result it is not correct, you FAIL! rabbit hihi
In total just 3 people achieved A+ ~I feeeeeel goood meemeee mee me me, so good, bam bam, soo good, da da la daaaaaa daaaaaaaa~
TRY TO IGNORE THIS, LMAO Laughing

But before today I also managed her to "acknowledge me" as EXISTING -- which means that I beat her at her own game (because "ignoring" somebody can also backfire when it becomes obvious that it is only due some ill intent).

And when I say: "nothing hurts more than getting ignored", I don't only mean being disrespected by somebody else, or ones own hurt feelings & pride, but shit people trying to hurt you(r) reputation (within an important group), >your personal successs< , or your wellbeing. Such hurt can take many faces. Just think about it, disrespecting somebody only has one motive, but the good news about it is that you at least KNOW where it (enmity) is comming from. This is why I mentioned 'nothing hurts you more than being ignored'...the impact can be far reaching...it either hit's you on a emotional level, because the person treating you in this way is a close friend (and wants to punish you), or it's a tool for some people to "elliminate" you socially (for whatever reason).

But I am quite pleased with my overall achievement (in this regard) and the exam's result cheers
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik on Tue 24 Jul 2012, 22:04

like you done in 09 (chuckles)

What...I ignored you? really, I can't recall the incident.

For how long? was it for more than 2 seconds?

For some reason I am not really good at ignoring other people....
and I surely don't like "the treatment"....
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet on Wed 25 Jul 2012, 18:47

i will let you treat me to a coffee next time i vis the continent and i might get u something too Idea if the present locations are possible co-ordinatable (;
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII on Thu 26 Jul 2012, 01:18

Since the topic on this thread was apparently about Michael Tsarion's work, I'm
wondering, is he dejected because we are 'ignoring' him?
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet on Thu 26 Jul 2012, 01:53

Hi TG , I'm certainly keeping tabs on the M forum, that tube link at top of this page i posted is one where he's going over again (amongst many other things) about the current mindset in ireland regarding the protestant catholic fanatical divide that has really crippled much of the irish psychology in recent history , that very same sickness spills right across the water into western scotland and beyond , and I've witnessed personally the absolute blind violent fanaticism that comes out of this fixated mindset in scotland , I've got to tip my hat to tsar for going into this subject matter , because very very few people will go any where near such a discussion , off course i see this fanaticism on similar grounds to all the other fanaticisms that are conditioned into human psychology by very crafty practitioners of high-thought
, its just a very good working model to show how easy it is to pit humans (brothers against sisters etc ) against each other , but those immersed in this conditioning are practically paralysed into a one dimensional mind fix
He's done a fantastic job in that discussion distinctly not just having a go at the mindset but more importantly trying to point out in a simple to follow path for anyone thats interested "WHY" such a mindset is now in dominance , so in no way can any fanatic claim he's taking sides or having a go or any of the cheap lunatic reactions to any one usually daring to discuss such flammable subject matter

KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo on Thu 26 Jul 2012, 20:27

I had sent a long email to Tsarion a couple months back sending him some info links and then asking him some questions about his books on divination that he told me was supposed to begin to release over two years ago.

Never got a reply, which is a first.

Too busy scamming on that Australian poontang.
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII on Wed 15 Aug 2012, 08:34

More interesting history on how the Israelis, or who ever they are, have stolen this history
and transplanted it in the Israel of today. More insights into the origins of Hebrew which point
to Ireland.

Just finished reading select pages...

tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim on Tue 11 Sep 2012, 07:52

I just listened to parts of Tsarion's 2011 London speech. Now I'm for sure getting a copy! Enlightenment found right there inside, willpower and righteousness and the song all there too.
I remember the mandalas spoken about here and he mentions them as well! I can't wait to show my little one how to do them and myself! She has been drawing every day since she started walking and wow can she draw! She expresses everything in them. I will for sure share them here!
It's interesting how art and math go together. I never had to teach her math she learned on her own. I just gave her the numbers one to hundred and she ran with them.
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top