Michael Tsarion Revisited

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Michael Tsarion Revisited

Post  Sputnik on Fri 08 Jan 2010, 20:25

Kapis wrote:Dramasqueen - for example, that new age rage link above was written by a narrow minded imbecile
how do i KNow ? because ive read tsarions essay on crowley, ive read some of crowley myself, and ive read what ignorant joutnalists write in the past, and ive read what that imbecile above wrote about tsarion and crowley

As always NO Drama-Freemason-Dude, that's just your opinion and that other people have theirs should come to no surprise. I thought they have raised a lot of feasable points.

and conclusion = its written by a moron, Dont post spam by amateur dickheads here ok , i have not read or watched the other items but i guess they will be the same crap

See...the moron in this case is you because you always attack the messengers but miss to discuss the information THEY forward.

you runnin out of ideas ? from scrapin the barrel to baring your fingertips to the bone , too stubborn to admit you got nought

This thread was created to let high noon and you prove your accusations and suspicions

You take things way to personal and that's what blinds you to the ideas and perceptions of others. They basically threaten your world view..that's all.

Stick to the purpose of the thread, provide serious information preferable in your own words with any direct appropriate links to prove that tsarions work is disinfo, not blavatsky , not maxwell, not freemasons, but tsarion .

It's all good information, if not to you surely for other "seekers" who like to hear a more wholsome take on a researcher who claims to know the origins of civilisations. But really, he does sell "meta physics" and in that business there is a lot of competition in regards of "theories"....

You got to wonder what it is in you that spawned your crusade , cause to judge without evidence , from a conditioned emotional reaction is one of the most dangerous states in the human psyche that exists today and yesterday, many are 6ft under because of that mob mentality

I like to get to the bottom of things and I like to know things, not just "believe" them...I like to be objective and learn something and I expect academic professionalism...or somebody comes out of the closet and says...I am a science fiction writer. In the old days they were called storytellers you know..nothing wrong with that...it just didn't turn into a bizarre personality cult. There is no copyright no meta physics you know. And you can't substitute reality with fiction either..as so many Freemason NEED to do in order to get their way with things.

Last edited by Irony on Fri 08 Jan 2010, 20:33; edited 1 time in total
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet on Fri 08 Jan 2010, 20:31

Ok , if you can extract from the rubble posted above, which parts you find useful and crucial to your case that tsarions work is disinfo, no rush , take your time and do it to your own satisfaction, then present your case in your own words .

CAn you handle that ?
KapitanScarlet
Admin

http://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik on Fri 08 Jan 2010, 20:40

Why don't you go and read and watch what these other YOUNG minds have to say. I can only speak for my self...They all have a story to tell about Mtsar and that's only those who speak up publically...those who speak amongst themselfs may never let you know. It's viral by now and nobody made it viral but he himself...that's what the grapevine says.
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet on Fri 08 Jan 2010, 20:48

Irony wrote:Why don't you go and read and watch what these other YOUNG minds have to say. I can only speak for my self...They all have a story to tell about Mtsar and that's only those who speak up publically...those who speak amongst themselfs may never let you know. It's viral by now and nobody made it viral but he himself...that's what the grapevine says.

So the only way to solve this viral, is to look into its source which is what is happening right here, and at this point, the thread is awaiting ..... not the ongoing presentation of others material , but the specific presentation by you and high noon of your material in your words

If you do not do this, then i am going to have to consider that you have been an active part of an ignorance virus which seeks to destroy the voice of freedom, i can not speak for how others will think

I hope you can at least justify ... in your own words .. why you accused tsarions work as being disinfo if at least failing to provide evidence to convince me which you may still do, although i doubt it

So in your own time, does not have to be now, yeah , go for it , take yoir best shot at "justifying your emotion" in this particular mark
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik on Fri 08 Jan 2010, 21:50

Dude, the voice of freedom speaks any kind of language and can never be subdued unless you were to cut out peoples tongues.

I praise the universe for the right to express ourselfs in this way and can only encourage everyone to speak for themselfs based on THEIR experiences, that's even in the field of Tsarions own preachings.

Oh, btw..in interwebz lingo "viral" means "news that spread fast and wide"...and that's about all. Basketball

We are all thought criminals in your mind...hahaha, funny....
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim on Fri 08 Jan 2010, 22:09

Why don't you go and read and watch what these other YOUNG minds have to say. I can only speak for my self...They all have a story to tell about Mtsar and that's only those who speak up publically...those who speak amongst themselfs may never let you know. It's viral by now and nobody made it viral but he himself...that's what the grapevine says.
Okay so you realize you need to wake up real fast and stop your incessant anger that causes you to go nowhere fast. If you can only communicate for real and see what you are doing to yourself. What do you really want to say, because the anger and nonesense you display here isn't working.
The Young Minds of today are screwed up so bad. They all have a story?
The only ones with storytales are the ones who are personally upset with something going on in themselves. Mtsar is not the cause of their anguish they are. Nor is he trying to make you buy what you don't want. Don't you know what a con artist really sells. Fortunately, more and more youth and adults are taking into account what mtsar has to say, didn't you know that. So what he's doing must be good.
Dude, the voice of freedom speaks any kind of language and can never be subdued unless you were to cut out peoples tongues.
You subdue and try to cut out tongues all the time. The proof? What you are doing now and your forum.
I praise the universe for the right to express ourselfs in this way and can only encourage everyone to speak for themselfs based on THEIR experiences, that's even in in terms of Tsarions own preachings.
Then give other people the right to express themselves.
You bring up this We again, as if you have some kind of support. Well the majority of people are waking up and not going to support what you have to say anymore.
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet on Fri 08 Jan 2010, 22:10

Irony wrote:Dude, the voice of freedom speaks any kind of language and can never be subdued unless you were to cut out peoples tongues.

I praise the universe for the right to express ourselfs in this way and can only encourage everyone to speak for themselfs based on THEIR experiences, that's even in the field of Tsarions own preachings.

Oh, btw..in interwebz lingo "viral" means "news that spread fast and wide"...and that's about all. Basketball

We are all thought criminals in your mind...hahaha, funny....

Not quite, i refer to you people as The "ABSENCE OF THOUGHT" entrepreneurs who generate fear and loathing , for your hidden medes masters ( i would laugh here , but i have mercy on your ignorant soul)
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet on Fri 08 Jan 2010, 22:14

Yeah from the persona that censored edited and manipulated everyones words on her forum, now a desert in the sea of ignorance , yaeah , drama, the psychosis is in deep, no wonder you dont respond to sense , anyone got any Dmt here ? could try a small doze , see if it shifts the cemented conditioned psyche
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik on Fri 08 Jan 2010, 22:39

Tsarions' dead-or-live wallpaper on Chris White

TSARION the "DRAMA MASON" & HIS ULTIMATE NECKBREAKER MOVE!

Man, that was a psychotic episode..... total conspiratainment...

"His children" - GET HIM C. WHITE'S CHILDREN?

Tsarion definetely is a evil twisted Satanist.. Twisted Evil
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim on Sat 09 Jan 2010, 00:03

The Irony/Uri poster represents Spam. No use in talking to the bot.

If an idiot like Chris White or that guy, which every word that comes out of his mouth is *@#*, did the things he does to the folks I live around, much less what he did to mtsar, it would have been much worse compared to just a warning that mtsar gave.
He's lucky that mtsar is compassionate and wants to help humanity. He nor anyone wants to be a part of your fights.

Last edited by seraphim on Sat 09 Jan 2010, 07:16; edited 1 time in total
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet on Sat 09 Jan 2010, 00:13

seraphim wrote:The Irony/Uri poster represents Spam. No use in talking to the bot.

yeah thats what its looking like, a lotta hot air but no substantial case to support >>>>>>>>

Her emotional conditioned judgement that her own intellect clearly cant justify , so it looks like her rocket is spent .
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik on Sat 09 Jan 2010, 01:28

That's what I would also say If I were a Rosecrucian Freemason trying to deny the obvious.

Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet on Sat 09 Jan 2010, 02:57

trying to deny the obvious.
Which is that you committed to a premature emotional judgement on tsarion that was instigated by a very crafty "subliminal conditioning " of which you were not conscious off at the time , and you have now realised that you cant now justify your premature accusation using your intellect when called to do so, to show that you made the judgement from your own "reflective analysis" rather than had it craftily subliminally implanted into thee .

Further to that, it is clear to me, that you get off on the drama of these exchanges , thats why i call you dramaqueen, but when someone takes the time and care to look at the roots of your accusations (rather than be derailed by your attempts to enflame them through an exponential increase of personal insults - old trick, predictable which is your tactic that probably works on 85% of other exchanges) then it is found that you are acting on emotional judgements that have not been pre-considered through the discerning intellect, sometimes they may be correct, im not denying that possibility, im just talking about the subject of this post which you evade with ever greater urgency

You are very resilient and u have various talents, but your weakness is that your ego stands guard at the gates of your reflective conscience and interferes with your "wisdom process " in that area

There is no need to admit anything here, because the process of this post illustrates many things and each poster who views it can make up their own mind about what has gone down.

That is my opinion on these matters this evening
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik on Sat 09 Jan 2010, 08:22

That's what I would have also said If I were a Rosecrucian Freemason
trying to deflect from the alien agenda which is pure bollocks,
and Alan Watt is right about Michael Tsarion and his Alien Agenda crew!
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet on Sat 09 Jan 2010, 11:21

So youve trawled the internet to present everything but your own words and justification , every fly by night piece of fantasy , drunken blubber, or desperadoe cry for attention , proving that you are just a puppet that rejuvenates crap and more crap 24/7 as told to by your subliminal programmers .
Because you have the symptoms of the emotional cripple , that is to do as above

And looking at you posts between fri 0.00am to sat 0.00am gmt, the biggest gap between your posts is 5 hours an 21 minutes, one has to consider that you would have to go to bed , get to sleep , get up again , back in your saddle, and that does not leave much time for sleep, add to that the absence of laid, and well, the problems are obvious and manifest in memory and intellectual performance .

YOu know how you always talked about your secret line to your ancestors
Well ive got a wonderfull gift for you today
I have performed a secret masorosso ritual to open a direct portal to your ancestors , alls u have to do is click HERE to see them again in their effervescent and deeply knowledgable expressions
"Play it Again"
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim on Sat 09 Jan 2010, 21:11

Kapis, Surprised if a person keeps going ballistic on you and falsely labels you as well as others, you think they would get that they are making a fool of themselves, do they really want to learn and share here. Guess not. She doesn't even know what she is doing or saying. It's too bad you get programmed people like that, I figured she was subliminally controlled too.

flames wrote:
It's good you cooled yourself down, because I not going there with you or getting personal. People worldwide are under control, so of course they would have a definition of "alien". Looks like they got the German language too, as it's newer. Let's see what the older language Sanskrit has a definition of it, most likely not. Or it won't pertain to a green Being.
Not only that but the UFO crashed in the same area where they detonated the first atomic bomb. If the Germans would have pursued the bomb or wave technology as weapons instead of a UFO, they may have won the war.

Found this interesting piece. Talk about racial prejudice.
I wonder if the Romans were really Jews back then. Their word Goyim is similar and believe like the Romans did.

The word 'Gajo', also pronounced as 'Gazho' (plural-'Gaje' or 'Gazhe') is used by the Roma in a contemptuous sense for a non-Rom (non-Gypsy). Not only this, its use is often made to convey a sense of great hatred as if all the non-Rom are their exploiters and oppressors and no less than enemies. A Rom will never take a Gajo into his confidence.

The meaning of the word as given by Mr. John Sampson in his book "The Dialect of Gypsies of Wales" are "one not of Gypsy Race, Gentile, Stranger, Alien, Filthy". He has traced the root of this word in Sanskrit word 'Garhya' (domestic), in Prakrit-Gajja.
http://www.romani.org/rishi/retygajo.html
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo on Sat 09 Jan 2010, 22:42

She doesn't even know what she is doing or saying.
Could be a tumor....or several small ones...probably in the frontal lobe.
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet on Sun 10 Jan 2010, 02:54

i guess shes taken the advice .... get laid and proper sleep , may come back soon an see the light of her devious ways

on second thoughts, shes probably drunk
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  highnoon on Sun 10 Jan 2010, 06:51

highlighting bill coopers arrest and "misbehavior" is actually what the news did when reporting his death. they labeled him a "militant rebel" who had automatic weapons and who was a dangerous person to the public. And they probably denied him medical service after he was shot, its speculated he died sometime later at the scene, around 30-45 minutes later because they didnt give him any treatment for his wounds. bill cooper was even saying he was going to die for what he was saying and that he didnt care, he died quite soon after 9/11 after his broadcasts started getting more dangerous to the establishment. and bill clinton labeled him as the most dangerous person in america. (the automatic weapons libel was found to be untrue, but the charles manson profiling worked to make everyone content over what happened, rather than anything else that would cause contempt)

QSC, so like i said, you've replicated the jew run medias presentation of bill cooper. invigorating people who dont know any better to feel like "a renegade silverback gorilla was put down". if you look at tyson you could argue he is an animal which is why you said that silverback comment in the quotes thread. but bill cooper too? the establishment is not going to incriminate themselves over how bill cooper died Rolling Eyes
Of course ill cut you some slack because youre arguing with somebody you despise. but dont be unfair to the truth just cause you want to put somebody in their place. however if you really dont like bill coopers work because you think he is a liar, that still doesnt change the fact that he was assassinated. research more on the whole story imo, however that might be hard to give cooper that respect if you dont respect his work.

about where i am right now on this tsarion issue, as of right now im compiling info. i dont really want to discredit tsarion though or say his research isnt helpful, my goal was never to offend anyones growth, but to simply show you how he uses his work (which is mostly valid) to hide other areas of inquiry, because he works for the papacy. thats really all. yes i think he is a coadjutor, and i would personally like to do more than cite his jesuit triad claw-up-to-how-you-interprete, picture. i even agreed that his mano cornuto pic doesnt prove shit givin the context that he likes rock and roll. I am not an unreasonable person.

in the meantime im compiling info.

i also just want to say that only a week ago i came across wookiepedia i think it was and learned all the information on yoda because i was looking into biowares new star wars online game "the old republic". i actually wanted to look up what race yoda was....came across the exact same star wars insight into yoda, but didnt try to put it into a judaic context.

just thought it was funny how that hours long reading on yoda and star wars a week ago came into this thread somehow.

Last edited by HighNoon on Sun 10 Jan 2010, 07:26; edited 1 time in total
highnoon

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim on Sun 10 Jan 2010, 07:25

highnoon wrote:
highlighting bill coopers arrest and "misbehavior" is actually what the news did when reporting his death. they labeled him a "militant rebel" who had automatic weapons and who was a dangerous person to the public. And they probably denied him medical service after he was shot, its speculated he died sometime later at the scene, around 30-45 minutes later because they didnt give him any treatment for his wounds. bill cooper was even saying he was going to die for what he was saying and that he didnt care, he died quite soon after 9/11 after his broadcasts started getting more dangerous to the establishment. and bill clinton labeled him as the most dangerous person in america. (the automatic weapons libel was found to be untrue, but the charles manson profiling worked to make everyone content over what happened, rather than anything else that would cause contempt)
I heard of that too but something doesn't sound right. He became known at the right time because someone wanted him to. He never was a threat because other folks talked as he did back then and everyone nowadays says even more.
I think the establishment had to pick someone to get the 'conspiracy' ball on the roll. They used Bill Cooper as this man with all the so called secrets and that one better not hear what he has to say. Kind of like reverse psychology so everyone did the opposite and that is to delve even further, which is what the establishment wanted because that was the PERFECT way to confuse people in all ways especially on the truths that were to come out later. So if a truth does come out folks either won't know it or think it is conspiracy.
If this does not make sense, please tell me and I can explain further.

One must always be a step ahead of the establishment which is almost impossible because they rule a personal unconditionally. And they use horrible mind games where a person thinks they are in the know but they really are not. I feel sorry for people and don't hate a person because they don't realize how they are being manipulated.
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  highnoon on Sun 10 Jan 2010, 07:44

I wouldnt exactly call bill cooper popular, but maybe he did get a huge surge of popularity after his death. that was 10 years ago i wasnt into conspiracy at the time.

I can definately see the logic in what you're saying, but i dont know if anyone can be said to be martyed for that reason. alberto rivera was probably killed, and i dont think they wanted people to know what he was talking about. however when you put things into context aka alex jones, they do want us to know about things for specific reasons and specific times. if they want ignorance, they'll keep it from us. if they want us to be mad, they'll instigate by telling us, get us riled up.

something quick on conspiracies with aliens, ive heard from steven greer, who i dont trust, however some of you might want to believe it. that greys and the aliens we see or learn on tv about are biological robots that are widely used by aliens across the galaxy, and that in our contact with real aliens who identities and specifics are kept secret, we adopted the use and manufacture of greys for our own use. and that 99% of all abductions that are real are in fact done by a mixture of people in suits after people are drugged or by the cooperation of people in suits and these biological robots, or just the biological robots. and that the war with aliens will be a 100% false flag invention.

i think greer is a liar and that him saying what he says is NWO propaganda, but is probably telling the truth that greys are biological robots. nature doesnt produce biological diversity like aliens are depicted.
highnoon

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim on Sun 10 Jan 2010, 08:28

I wouldnt exactly call bill cooper popular, but maybe he did get a huge surge of popularity after his death. that was 10 years ago i wasnt into conspiracy at the time.
Exactly like I said, he wasn't popular back then until made that way by you guessed it not only the establishment but people who are kind of like blind carriers or false messengers who do it unconsciously for the estab.
I can definately see the logic in what you're saying, but i dont know if anyone can be said to be martyed for that reason. alberto rivera was probably killed, and i dont think they wanted people to know what he was talking about. however when you put things into context aka alex jones, they do want us to know about things for specific reasons and specific times. if they want ignorance, they'll keep it from us. if they want us to be mad, they'll instigate by telling us, get us riled up.
Martyred? But you are making Cooper to be that way by supporting him or bringing up his name.
Don't forget, good people get sacrificed everyday.
something quick on conspiracies with aliens, ive heard from steven greer, who i dont trust, however some of you might want to believe it. that greys and the aliens we see or learn on tv about are biological robots that are widely used by aliens across the galaxy, and that in our contact with real aliens who identities and specifics are kept secret, we adopted the use and manufacture of greys for our own use. and that 99% of all abductions that are real are in fact done by a mixture of people in suits after people are drugged or by the cooperation of people in suits and these biological robots, or just the biological robots. and that the war with aliens will be a 100% false flag invention.
i think greer is a liar and that him saying what he says is NWO propaganda, but is probably telling the truth that greys are biological robots. alberto rivera was probably killed, and i dont think they wanted people to know what he was talking about.
All that is for to get you distracted. What you are talking about is......being knee deep in conspiracy shit, just as they want you to be. Don't want to upset anyone, but that's what I see. The important thing is not to be in fear.

nature doesnt produce biological diversity like aliens are depicted
Nature that's some miracle isn't it, kind of like what a God does. What do you mean by that sentence?
Can just imagine in another world someone saying that about us, who would be the aliens to them!
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  highnoon on Sun 10 Jan 2010, 09:34

Everything in nature is beautiful, even snakes and spiders. because it has to follow the sacred math, fibonacci and fractal etc.

to me the grey aliens as they are depicted, i wouldnt be surprised if they were proved to be life engineered, or life tampered with.
highnoon

Back to top Go down

Post  highnoon on Sun 10 Jan 2010, 09:38

recently posted

Roman Catholic Jesuit Temporal Coadjutor CIA Asset Jesse Ventura, 2010

Posted by EJP on Jan 9th, 2010 and filed under News. You can follow any
http://www.vaticanassassins.org/?p=4032

Well, well! It appears that Jesse Ventura has been appointed to mainline the Black Pope’s Conspiracy Theory Circuit bringing his brother Jesuit Temporal Coadjutors Alex Jones, David Icke and Stanley Monteith to national prominence. As is the case with this class of Jesuit Coadjutors—unlike Knight of Malta Sean-David Morton and the late F. Tupper Saussy—, Ventura has been put in place to truly expose an active international conspiracy for a world government, but to then divert attention away from the Jesuit Papacy as being the true impetus behind it all. Case in point: he blames The Bilderbergers—established by Knight of Malta Prince Bernhard and Freemasonic Jesuit Joseph Rettinger—as the font of world power; but as does Jones, Icke and Monteith, he never tells the viewer that Bilderbergers Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands and Queen Elizabeth II of Great Britain are both Dames of Malta—completely subordinate to the King and Pope of Rome.

Rather Ventura follows his Jesuit script by blaming certain Jews as being the key movers and shakers behind the “New World Order.” It is for this reason he states English RIIA/Chatham House-member David Mayer de Rothschild and American CFR-member George Soros to be the grand financiers behind, what can only be concluded to be, a Jewish Conspiracy. Never will he deviate from his assignment by declaring that notorious Jews of high finance or corporate power are merely “Court Jews” for the Papacy controlled by the Jesuit Superior General—NEVER!

Jesse Ventura was born James George Janos to Roman Catholic Slovakian American parents in Minneapolis, 1951. He was a tough Roman Catholic joining the Navy to become a member of its Underwater Demolition Team (UDT) which later became the Navy Seals—the finest soldiers in the world and the leading assassins of Rome’s Knight of Malta-directed Central Intelligence Agency. After his Honorable Discharge he became a member of the Mongols, an outlaw motorcycle gang of which he was Sargent-at-Arms and given the nickname “Superman.” Later, he went into professional wrestling, excelling at that entertainment as a tough and relentless fighter associating with the Hulk Hogan and other notable wrestlers of national fame. From 1987 to 1991 he worked as an actor, “starring” in several movies with now Roman Catholic, pro-Roman Catholic Latino Invasion, foreign-born, California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger.

In 1990 Ventura entered politics, becoming the Mayor of Brooklyn Park, taking the vote from an 18-year incumbent. In 1998 he won the governorship of Minnesota, serving one term. He was favored by his electorate but must be noted for his wicked and immoral polices. Ventura was pro-abortion, pro-sodomite (“gay”) rights, and advocated legalized prostitution. Worst of all, he began “Invisible Day,” commemorating the false history that this nation was founded on a “secular Constitution” that separated government from religion, contorting the words of AV1611 Bible-believing, Baptist-Calvinist, James Madison as his source.

Further, Jesse Ventura, since his stint with the Navy Seals, has never ceased to be an asset of the Pope’s CIA. He knows its power, makes a show of standing up to the Company, but when push comes to shove, he submits to its decrees. Therefore, acting the part of a patriot in hosting truTV’s Conspiracy Theory featured by Turner Broadcasting, owned by Time Warner, he is in fact serving the dictates of the CFR overseen by the Archbishop of New York City, Timothy Dolan. The President, CEO and Chairman of Time Warner is none other than a Freemasonic Jew and CFR-member, Jeffery L. Bewkes (left). Remember it was White Gentile Knight of Malta Henry R. Luce of Time Magazine who covered up the CIA assassination of President Kennedy in 1963 by buying, altering and suppressing the Zapruder film. Even so today, the Knights of Malta direct Time Warner, but have followed Jesuit protocol by installing a papal “Court Jew” at the helm so as to give the impression that “the Jews run the Media.”

Jesse Ventura is a long-haired, immoral, profane, ungodly, Bible-cursing, Christ-rejecting, God-hating, presently condemned and damned (John 3:18), White Roman Catholic savage. Ventura’s personal friend is the Jesuit-trained and advised, Freemasonic, Roman Catholic, communist mass-murderer Fidel Castro brought to power by Knight of Malta Allen Dulles and his Jesuit-directed CIA! This obstinate sinner wants to be the first U.S. ambassador to Communist Cuba!

Yes, Jesse Ventura is a liar, a deceiver and a highly-skilled player in diverting attention away from the Jesuit-ruled Roman Papacy—the heart and soul of the Devil’s human second cause in world subjugation. For it is this Jesuit-ruled Roman Papacy that is shoving anti-nationalist World Government down our throats—in the words of papal court Jew Paul Warburg—”by conquest or consent!” So when watching Ventura hosting truTV’s Conspiracy Theory, remember it’s all an act for Jesse! His snake eyes, rehearsed intonation and calculating countenance gives away the game!

Therefore, as an accomplished, professional actor both in the ring or on stage, Jesse Ventura is hosted on Rome’s Ted Turner Broadcasting owned by CFR-Time Warner; he interviews top Jesuit Coadjutors directing attention away from Rome, reprobates such as Alex Jones, David Icke and Stanley Monteith; and he is making millions at his assigned task of subterfuge and slight-of-hand, all the while deceiving the hearts of the innocent sincerely seeking to understand WHO is destroying their nation, culture, history and condemning their helpless and unsuspecting children to abject slavery.

Thanks Jesse.
highnoon

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo on Sun 10 Jan 2010, 09:39

QSC, so like i said, you've replicated the jew run medias presentation of bill cooper. invigorating people who dont know any better to feel like "a renegade silverback gorilla was put down". if you look at tyson you could argue he is an animal which is why you said that silverback comment in the quotes thread. but bill cooper too? the establishment is not going to incriminate themselves over how bill cooper died.

Of course ill cut you some slack because youre arguing with somebody you despise. but dont be unfair to the truth just cause you want to put somebody in their place. however if you really dont like bill coopers work because you think he is a liar, that still doesnt change the fact that he was assassinated. research more on the whole story imo, however that might be hard to give cooper that respect if you dont respect his work.

You must be slightly fucking retarded for not being able to read the obvious from my post regarding Uri posting Cooper.
And that would explain how you could lead yourself to draw a bunch of inferences and conclusions that have nothing to do with what I said or why. As far as your mentioning my comment on Tyson, it is actually quite irrelevant. I have no retort for you on this because it is a non-issue, if you don't like it...you can say so...but so what?

My reason for bringing up Bill Cooper is because of the staunch veracity in which Uri has been attacking every sentence of every member on every topic. Not only does she disagree with everybody about everything, the members of the forum are not even permitted by her attacks to present their own information and hold their own opinions in a neutral-accepting context, which proves her agenda is not one of fact-presenting or truth producing...just like on the MTSAR forum. Which is her option as I prefer to allow sickness to manifest itself fully for examination. So the accusation you make toward myself is actually one you should have fielded onto Uri some time ago...rather than myself.
I don't despise her, just recognize her for what she is.

To cut down people from even exchanging the quotes, information and research of others on a subject like aliens an UFOs and go into hysterical rants about how it is all fake and Tsarion is pushing that agenda...blah, blah, blah,....but then use Bill Cooper as a reference to back up an argument when he clearly has produced work that could be considered the most "sensational" of all alien/UFO tales and encounters.

So it didn't matter if Cooper was telling the truth or lying from my perspective..I really don't give a shit. It was according to Uri's previous arguments that SHE was calling someone or anyone like Cooper a liar. Because Uri has plainly made her case than anyone presenting that perspective is a disinfo agent and full of shit. She then uses a person who's supposed personal experiences far outweigh those of any alternative researcher who even talks of ETs/Aliens/UFOs. So get it right before I have to slap your mom.

Just merely pointing out the apparent contradiction. And it is more than obvious what I was doing and why.
All the other bullshit you have thrown in there is for your own purposes and enjoyment. So don't get yourself all confused over it.
Never said Bill Cooper was a liar, but pointing out how Uri has been arguing that anyone saying things like what Cooper has said in his work is a disinfo agent and then uses him in a way where she attempts to use his work to back up her perspective.
But you did not post to her on that regard did you?

So talk about being unfair to the truth with someone else...and now that you have had your nose rubbed into the mess of obvious you left on the floor, you can cut yourself some slack.

And you didn't even know what a coadjutor was until Phelps used that word. For even Phelps had mispronounced it for years before correcting himself. I actually have quoted a lot of Phelps' work in my forum posts over the years...he has some good research and points to make.

But he also condemned Tsarion immediately once Chris White and Oxley started whispering in his ear. Then, without confirming anything Phelps began to parrot those accusations and actually listed Tsarion as a coadjutor on the vatican assassins website. The typical Christian collective reaction of backing up your "Christian Brotherhood".

After I emailed with Phelps, Phelps had actually chosen to withdraw some of his parroted claims. Which is why you no longer see Tsarion's name on Phelps' website under "Coadjutors". Yes...that was me that communicated back and forth with Phelps directly on the matter and he made up his own mind about it that a lot of it was a smear campaign. Because the original accusation told to him was that Tsarion was an "admitted" Rosicrucian/Freemason and even Tsarion's bio where he states he was affiliated with Rosicrucians wasn't enough for Phelps to deem the accusation was true. Also the radio interview where Tsarion expressly states his has never been, is not, and never will be a member of any secret society organization held considerable weight. Phelps did declare that his Christian beliefs do not support Tsarion's beliefs, but withdrew the coadjutor section on his website. I also presented Phelps with some posts that Chris White made about Phelps that were quite insulting and Phelps then realized that White was not dealing with a full deck. So Phelps actually fell back on his Christian principles, despite his apparent differences with Tsarion's perspective, and did the right thing. Phelps has my respect in this matter.

Bet you didn't even know that story...did ya'? I had also relayed these exchanges with Tsarion and he thanked me and then had his own dialogues with Phelps as well.

Phelps also believes in and promotes Christian geocentricity and the present scientific model of heliocentricity as being false.
Quite a sensational perspective to argue...no? (For the mentally challenged..."sensational"...does not indicate true of false, right or wrong.)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geocentricity

As far as Yoda.
Did I put it in a Jewish context, or was it already in a Jewish context and I just happened to illustrate it in an orderly presentation?
Modeled after a Jew and played by a Jew with all of the other factoids and parallels makes quite a statement that has quite a bit to stand on its own...despite the "guidance" I may have provided with my own interpretations.
Do you have a fucking problem with that too...Uri number two?

It's a rhetorical question. We won't be wasting anymore time on each other...believe that.
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top