-

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: -

Post  seraphim on Sun 06 Dec 2009, 09:21

On the same line of thought, I happened to find Beyond the Andes by Pino Turolla at a bookstore and he tells of vast caves 'the cave if the Tayos' that go for miles, with books hieroglyphic written in gold and other things. Interesting why it has to remain a mystery.

"The American Origin of European Settlements" by Juan Moricz. In 1968, Juan wrote this 14-page document and had 5,000 copies printed for distribution. Three days before distribution, something very strange happened and Juan ordered that every copy be destroyed by fire immediately. Was Juan forced to destroy these copies or did he simply "change his mind"? Only 3 copies were held back from the destruction and I have 1 of them. When you read it, you’ll understand why "somebody" didn’t want this information made public.

Exceptional Declaration" by Stanley Hall. This is probably the most explosive document in my entire package! It is a secret document presented to the Ecuadorian Congress in July of 1997. This document lays out secret, never before revealed information about the contents of the Cueva de los Tayos. Stanley Hall was the leader of the joint Ecuadorian / British expedition in 1976. No document or report was ever published about the conclusions or findings of this secret expedition

An article translated from a Spanish magazine, "The Cave of the Tayos" by Pablo Villarrubia Mauso. This interesting article reveals new and unique information gleaned by interviews with Juan's lawyer and friends of Julio Aguado Goyen. It also discusses proofs of the metallic library in the Cave of the Tayos, other caves, tunnel systems and Nazi involvement in a large Inca treasure.

fascinating paper, "Earth Subterranean Tunnels & the Hollow Earth, My Search for Tunnels in the Earth", by David Hatcher Childress. If you have been a skeptic about ancient tunnel systems, this paper will change your mind. Mr. Childress is a highly respected explorer/investigator/author. He has traveled the world documenting little-known discoveries and sharing these discoveries with the world through his media appearances and writings. These chapters are also posted on the internet, but I've included them here for you because of their relevance to the subject. "

http://www.philipcoppens.com/metal_libr.html
http://www.stangrist.com/TunnelsMoricz.htm
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Re: -

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum