DaRythymDivine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freestyling

+9
bedido
SunoftheMourning
quicksilvercrescendo
Blackbird
rainyday
tgII
Flames
KapitanScarlet
seraphim
13 posters

Page 4 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Freestyling - Page 4 Empty Re: Freestyling

Post  seraphim Sat 10 Apr 2010, 01:22

I really would like to give you a big hug rainyday. Things are not all right and I'm tired of pretending and being blind too.
I would like to believe that people will just stop what they are doing and not participate anymore with the establishment's plans.
I can wish for change, but the sad realization is that the majority of people will not do anything and have not since day one.
So I'm going to have to work on myself which the establishment makes almost impossible.
It's the ruler's reality, not my own. Some people get real mad when they finally get that, I get depressed.

I've always known something was not right and that folks were not cave people like they want us to believe. A long time ago, I believe that
people were more intact and had done great things with their minds and more evolved than they are now. But no, they want you to believe that we have always behaved and thought like neanderthals. Well we do now!!

This change that is supposedly coming is going to change the consciousness, it's been documented that there used to be other worlds they
called them and all of them were controlled and just as bad as this one, so I doubt the next one will be any better, unless the predators are taken care of once and for all. I do feel that some people who are awake can escape. That is why I made a sick joke about Ratzinger.

My goodness! People have been made to do horrendous things and the worst is when a mother abandons her child. The world is pure hell then. I'm so glad you know about the females in third world countries. It's so bad that people everywhere are conditioned to think that the sex slave trade is all they have to survive so it's a good thing! And brainwashed so that any abuse that happens, like the Vatican, is set aside!
The money system is really bad too.
You are a trooper rainyday and I'm proud of you!!
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Mon 12 Apr 2010, 09:02

........and probably immortal Suspect
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Tue 13 Apr 2010, 00:16

You can never tell what sets recruits off, while I was in basic
training, this young kid from Kentucky I think, just took off
running in the building down the hall out the DI's office. Ran straight
into a large thick glass door without even attempting to slow down
to make his exit by opening the damn door first.

He just flipped out, bolted for the door and kept running, cracked
the thick glass door and it knocked him out. The rest of us are
standing there wondering, wtf? They took him to the psych
ward/hospital and discharged him shortly after that.
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Tue 13 Apr 2010, 11:22

That Lecter guy sounds perfect for domestic law enforcement...because that is what they are now looking for to police the unrest and the upcoming riots.

And idea for the future...
By a good chunk of land...supply with water, plumbing, electric. And place a bunch of super cheap trailer homes and a small area for large tent pavillions and four person sleeper tents of durable material and you will soon be a busy landlord.

How much to rent a four man tent for a month with access to the public rest room facility and water spigot?

Oh yeah, I can see a condo-tent city doing real well in the near future. With some gardens and crops where my rent slaves can work for me and make a few apples a week in return.

And for the single ladies who just can't get a job to pay the rent and bills, well...just come on over to Quicksilver's Tent City And Depression Era Living Facility scantily clad...and maybe we can work out some..."installment payments".
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Wed 14 Apr 2010, 08:52

I'm prepared for this to be the most commonly used bumper sticker, and maybe the new national flag. Rather than stars, 50 bananas representing each state. The banana spangled banner, maybe someone, somewhere out there is already thinking of this.
Dont lose that sense of humour fLames Very Happy
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

https://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Wed 14 Apr 2010, 10:23

God bless America
land that I love
stand beside her
and guide her
through the night
with a bailout from above...

Reno, Nevada...let the good times roll.
Hey, hop on over to my tent to listen to my little AM radio and for some cold baked bean sandwiches on Wonder bread with a can of warm Orange soda.
Followed by the dessert of your choice...a Twinkie or a two pack of some chocolate Ho Hos.
Saturday night is roadkill surprise cooked over a fire in an old oil drum on a manhole cover hotplate...fajitas a la possum.
Freestyling - Page 4 08091810

Freestyling - Page 4 08091811
I know Sparky, but I have to feed the family and you got a lot of meat on them bones. Enough for a week or two. It's been some good times 'ol yeller', but now sacrifices must be made. (...homeless man lifts knife, slices dogs throat and begin chugging blood shooting from the carotid artery....masses of other street urchins file in drooling and begging for a lick of the blood, a feeding frenzy of crazed starved homeless maggots begins and the dog is devoured raw by the crowd and soon followed by the ripping apart and consumption of the homeless man.)
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Tue 20 Apr 2010, 22:35

Hi ya'll so what to do about all that huh....anyone try breathing techniques posted here?? I would be glad to share and give recommendations if anyone wants to try it. And I'm just talking about the breathing only, not going into meditation or anything like that.
I would be glad to do your visualizing Flames as soon as I have the chance.

I used to be cautious because my fearful mind thought I would be open to something out there and not do anything which was real bad because it hurt my soul. But everyone has all got to try and do something. And when a tool comes along there is a reason for it. Folks have the ability and it's real.
cheers
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Thu 22 Apr 2010, 06:49

Great, now we are cooking!
Got myself to do the breathing techniques with the same results, : ) yes Haudenosaunee that was the one thanks again. It just happens to be almost the same as the one I used to do, except I find this one more detailed, so it's definitely more effective.

Everyone goes at a different pace and might change a little of the technique so if any of you would like to share how you are doing, we can go from there and I can suggest what has helped me. I'd like to know how the pipe and the Ba tha breathing worked out, I find those two as keys, especially the pipe technique. Since, breathing is the meditation, I wouldn't worry about the counting, just let the breathe take you. Having a straight, vertical spine is important btw.

I'll have to check those Swerdlow videos out flames, his deprogramming DVD looks interesting.
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Sun 25 Apr 2010, 05:03

There is something about Swerdlow, he knows his thing.

I still have to watch them and do your visualization Flames. If anyone has time or has a chance to do any of the breathing techniques give me a holler. If you find yourself breathing very shallow, to almost no breath you are on the right track. That's what the pipe breathing gets you ready for.
There is something that science does not explain and that is lack of oxygen and death, they say especially for the brain and it's a quick death. But there is a way to get around that because all those Yogis who stop breathing live. There has to be something else besides oxygen that keeps the body alive. At first I was thinking oxygen somehow gets stored in the lungs or blood so when a person gets the body going again it's not as if it won't be able to function. And if the heart stops there will be no need for oxygen, plus it's already in some kind of stasis, on hold, and stored in the body.

IMO, I find the prayers and for sure Laura's too subliminal for me because those are really the goal of the meditation, plus makes a person focus to much on words and that's a distraction I believe, when all is needed is to let the breath prepare the body and then other aspects will take over.
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Sun 25 Apr 2010, 10:33

it would be interesting to hear the results of the breathing techniques if anyone likes to post their experience
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

https://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum