Freestyling

Page 3 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Freestyling

Post  KapitanScarlet on Tue 30 Mar 2010, 08:53

On the second spoon bend video BLackbird, ok presuming shes not a hoaxer

Geller used subtle and gentle powers to bend his spoon, but that lady uses brutal hulkanian force to twist her spoon .

If genuine, she surely must be a chi channeler of the highest order to concentrate such impact power into manifestation
KapitanScarlet
Admin

http://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  KapitanScarlet on Wed 31 Mar 2010, 08:02

im not satisfied with spoons, im trying to bend reality to my dream Wink

Spirit Plants
The best term ive heard for these interesting friends of the earth
KapitanScarlet
Admin

http://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim on Fri 02 Apr 2010, 21:50

Hello fellow skygazer! I believe you, and what I saw wasn't the normal goings on! There are a few satellites up in the sky that are a little bigger than the north star that get me distracted though, because they move very slowly, but a bit faster than the moon traveling across.

Well, maybe you can take something that relaxes your mind on the full moon. Seems it's going to reach you no matter what. It sure is strong I know, maybe there are some others things to do.
As for sleep, I like it pitch black, so I can get fully rested. Or my horomone melatonin will punish me! Oh the animal body and it's suffering! LOL
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo on Wed 07 Apr 2010, 11:47

BEAST training and he is so happy it's all finally over. He said he would be happy to see us and he can't wait to EAT real food.

I know someone who went to BEAST training. MRE meals can really give you a case of the shits.
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII on Wed 07 Apr 2010, 22:57

• I've tried a few MRE's before and they don't taste too bad...

You should probably be aware many of the ingredients in
those MREs from my understanding are manufactured in
Chink-land and then sent to France where it is packaged.
Don't ask me why but that's the intel I picked up.

Hope your reunion goes well.
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim on Thu 08 Apr 2010, 03:42

Rainyday, how lucky you are to not have a son who is brainwashed by his wife! And that she allows your son in your life at all! My dad is completely controlled by his mail order bride. To the point where she cut him off from his family. The reason for this is because they got together right when his mother passed away and now his strange subconscious mind thinks that his bride is his mother and does everything she says!
Thankfully I don't really know who my dad is, so I'm not interfering with his life.

Anyway hope things go well, I'm sure you all will have that family gathering one of these days...... Smile
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim on Fri 09 Apr 2010, 03:59

It is a trip rainyday Shocked
The wives ought to take the mother out of the husband, but not replace the mother!!! As for those controlling types I've learned alot, like you, I like to think for myself and was trying to figure out how a person can get like that. Well my dad's order mail bride came from a third world country and as you know they used to be dependent and happy, there was no starvation or diseases and they used to be able to take care of themselves and were not indoctrinated by religions, although of course may have been traumatized earlier, but now it's all about who can survive and manipulation which turns them into psychopaths, that's a good word. They become very mentally ill and extremely negative people on the inside, while on the outside it's all for show and very fake.

They have to learn while still children how to make it so they do anything, sell their bodies and their children. It's really messed up. Guys be very careful of those thirdworld gals.
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo on Fri 09 Apr 2010, 13:36

I was in shock for at least the first year. I lashed out at everyone, not only on the forum, but people in my real world.
Heh, heh...I remember this "grasshopper".
As we had irked each other so.
And yet here we are.

It is too bad that the MTSAR forum dissolved like it did. It was quite unique with the freedom it allowed for everyone to share, agree, disagree, process and even...argue. Never encountered anything like it on the net. But my focus had changed when a few rotten apples were now "loading" the forum with false identities, falsehoods and manipulating the usefulness out of the format.

But I believe this was when an assault was being mounted against Tsarion because of envy on the part of others, the Judeo-Christian god worshippers who couldn't cope with the enlightening revelations assaulting their entrenched dogmatism and brainwashing or those who had legitimate questions to pose to Tsarion regarding facts related to his scholarship, research and claims. In the latter case, Tsarion was not offering up an audience, and this just pissed off the debunkers to the point of them not only presenting what they considered flaws in his research, but basically making him the New Age Anti-Christ of all time, and adding any assumptions or fictions to bolster their arguments and conclusions. Which eventually proved they were not really interested in truth at all, just nastiness for the thrill it brought them.

They missed the plot, and yet proved the thesis. So in that respect, the dissolving of the forum for those reasons only added credibility to much of what Tsarion was presenting regarding psychology. And so many had to believe that somehow myself, kapis and TG had to be on the inside and cosy with the guy. And nothing could have been further from the truth. From what I can tell, he never showed anyone any favor in this regard on his forum. But he would not hesitate to thank you for any information which he considered interesting and contributory.

So now that Tsarion's forum is locked it is now just a message board for himself to post. But you can see by observing the "total views" counter on each subject that he, and his work, is still demanding interest and a good audience.
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo on Fri 09 Apr 2010, 13:51

Now I am just totally sad and defeated.

Now I am at my sons Air Force graduation and I can look around at all the families standing around cheering for their childrens accomplishement by surving this trauma and ask myself WTF???

Yes, I am proud of my son, but damn...I don't even know what to say anymore. I just hope he survives this experience.

The very fact that you are capable and are having this type of internal dialogue with yourself on this level proves that you are not sad and defeated but introspective and aware while being most...motherly.

As far as the military and your children. That would be a tough one for me to come to grips with. Because, for myself, I just could not serve the U.S. government in this capacity and also put myself in a position to take a life, or lives, in a war that I cannot justify.
True self-defense and conflict has a different meaning for me than what the U.S. government is doing militarily.
I consider myself fortunate that I steered away from that course long ago due to advice given to me my relatives that had served in WWII, Korea, Vietnam and Southeast Asia. They had seen the horrors, the contradictions, the lies and the criminality. Their advice to me was to seek accomplishment and satisfaction elsewhere.

I still learned martial arts, weaponry, self-defense, military fieldcraft and self-discipline as these skills have value.
But my principles in applying them are at my own discretion, not the orders of a hierarchical command with the consequences of being imprisoned or even killed for disobeying those directives.
I truly am not a violent person and it would be difficult to process having to cripple or kill another person even if I were justified.

And then I hear the stories of how U.S. troops are drugged up to be aggressive and many commit suicide because they can't live with what they have been asked to do or for the length of time they have been asked to do it.

But we all walk our own path. So the kids are now adults and are responsible for their actions. We are here to learn our lessons.
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum