Freestyling

Page 5 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Freestyling

Post  seraphim on Thu 29 Apr 2010, 20:44

There should not EVEN have to be a wiping out of any species, but folks are diseased in the worst way.

Humankind has got it bad and then some to say it kindly, so the only alternative is massive annihilation. It's a cruel joke to be born here. LQI's are created and promoted. A person has to fight against becoming low quality. So many temptations Rainyday.

Until the elite beings STOP making beings in their image, things will be alright. Till then there will always be f#%@ hominids. But I guess they can't get enough of the destruction.
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo on Fri 30 Apr 2010, 16:45

If you were to spread out the internal lining of your lungs...it would cover a football field. That is a lot of surface area for absorption and exchange of gases.
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo on Sat 01 May 2010, 18:04

...I am not in any way trying to make myself as a negative, condescending, judgmental, or egotistical prick-head.
This is good as I don't need competitors on the forum. Cool

There is no human being that I have ever met that did not disappoint me greatly in some manner or form.
But I do not hold myself to any less of a standard. I do believe that achievement in life, in its many respects, demands something from within ourselves. And this requires the ability to look at ourselves as objectively as possible and to also value the golden rule regarding others.

I have found, without fail, that when I give someone the benefit of the doubt that they should hold themselves to a standard of being as I hold myself, that they will try to take more ground or gain an upper hand for their own egoist drives. And I can see that once this begins they will not rest until you are under their thumb or boot.

The New Age and many present day conspiracy researchers would have me believe, or at least in part, that this physical reality is not important. Sure it may be a Lucifer, rebelling, divisive, discordant, differentiating force made itself known and formed an abscess which we may refer to the false-reality matrix...or even a matrix within a matrix within another matrix.

But I am here now. And I have the distinct feeling within for a long time that there is a lot more to what exists than just this physical life and this physical world. Much to learn for everyone on this matter. I don't think anyone, any book, any system of belief will ever make sense of it all or give a complete picture or explanation. The explanation is infinite and therefore our experience is finite of something that can never be totally comprehended...nor should it be.

But this physical reality is a school and I, for one, want to be my own master of myself and my environment. Sure, I cannot stop the senseless 911 event and the killing in a lie leading to war and mass death. But what is the lesson by knowing that the official story is not true and people are dying from lying. I only have the power to find the lie within myself, the contradiction, the dishonest and work on myself as best as possible...and to defend my ground in this life from anyone not doing the same. There are people out there that would kill me in the blink of an eye for any reason they are willing to make up. That is a reality.

I mentally go over in my head the essentials as to what is really a priority to me. These are priorities whether I want them to be or not. Because by not considering them, the consequences can be dire and life diminished.

Health
We don't live forever. But perhaps we did, or perhaps we should. But my health is a prime concern. I feel good when I am healthy and making healthy choices. What is good for me may not be good for another. And, eventually, my body and even my mind will break down and health will fail at some point. Many are born or lose a certain level of health and comfort and can become tasked beyond their ability to adapt or improve. Questions here that may never be answered as to why the suffering. But I am lucky and have a responsibility to value the good health I have.

Wealth (Money)
Wealth is not limited to money, but money is a part of wealth. It is needed to maintain. Everyone may have a different definition of wealth.

Happiness

Sex

Power (Dominance and Control Over Others, or Over Aspects of Self)

Maslow's hierarchy of needs

Maslow's hierarchy of needs is a theory in psychology, proposed by Abraham Maslow in his 1943 paper A Theory of Human Motivation.
Maslow subsequently extended the idea to include his observations of humans' innate curiosity.
Maslow studied what he called exemplary people such as Albert Einstein, Jane Addams, Eleanor Roosevelt, and Frederick Douglass rather than mentally ill or neurotic people, writing that "the study of crippled, stunted, immature, and unhealthy specimens can yield only a cripple psychology and a cripple philosophy." Maslow also studied the healthiest 1% of the college student population.
Maslow's theory was fully expressed in his 1954 book Motivation and Personality.

Representations
Maslow's hierarchy of needs is often portrayed in the shape of a pyramid, with the largest and lowest levels of needs at the bottom, and the need for self-actualization at the top, also the needs for people.

Deficiency needs
The lower four layers of the pyramid contain what Maslow called "deficiency needs" or "d-needs": physiological (including sexuality), security of position, friendship and love, and esteem. With the exception of the lowest (physiological) needs, if these "deficiency needs" are not met, the body gives no physical indication but the individual feels anxious and tense.

Physiological needs
For the most part, physiological needs are obvious—they are the literal requirements for human survival. If these requirements are not met (with the exception of clothing, shelter, and sexual activity), the human body simply cannot continue to function.

Physiological needs include:
* Breathing
* Food
* Homeostasis

Air, water, and food are metabolic requirements for survival in all animals, including humans. Clothing and shelter provide necessary protection from the elements. The intensity of the human sexual instinct is shaped more by sexual competition than maintaining a birth rate adequate to survival of the species.

Safety needs
With their physical needs relatively satisfied, the individual's safety needs take precedence and dominate behavior. These needs have to do with people's yearning for a predictable, orderly world in which injustice and inconsistency are under control, the familiar frequent and the unfamiliar rare. In the world of work, these safety needs manifest themselves in such things as a preference for job security, grievance procedures for protecting the individual from unilateral authority, savings accounts, insurance policies, and the like.

For most of human history many individuals have found their safety needs unmet, but as of 2009, "First World" societies provide most with their satisfaction, although the poor must often still address these needs.

Safety and Security needs include:
* Personal security
* Financial security
* Health and well-being
* Safety net against accidents/illness and their adverse impacts

Love and Belonging
After physiological and safety needs are fulfilled, the third layer of human needs are social and involve feelings of belongingness. This aspect of Maslow's hierarchy involves emotionally based relationships in general, such as:
* Friendship
* Intimacy
* Family

Humans need to feel a sense of belonging and acceptance, whether it comes from a large social group, such as clubs, office culture, religious groups, professional organizations, sports teams, gangs ("Safety in numbers"), or small social connections (family members, intimate partners, mentors, close colleagues, confidants). They need to love and be loved (sexually and non-sexually) by others. In the absence of these elements, many people become susceptible to loneliness, social anxiety, and clinical depression. This need for belonging can often overcome the physiological and security needs, depending on the strength of the peer pressure; an anorexic, for example, may ignore the need to eat and the security of health for a feeling of control and belonging.

Esteem
All humans have a need to be respected and to have self-esteem and self-respect. Also known as the belonging need, esteem presents the normal human desire to be accepted and valued by others. People need to engage themselves to gain recognition and have an activity or activities that give the person a sense of contribution, to feel accepted and self-valued, be it in a profession or hobby. Imbalances at this level can result in low self-esteem or an inferiority complex. People with low self-esteem need respect from others. They may seek fame or glory, which again depends on others. Note, however, that many people with low self-esteem will not be able to improve their view of themselves simply by receiving fame, respect, and glory externally, but must first accept themselves internally. Psychological imbalances such as depression can also prevent one from obtaining self-esteem on both levels.

Most people have a need for a stable self-respect and self-esteem. Maslow noted two versions of esteem needs, a lower one and a higher one. The lower one is the need for the respect of others, the need for status, recognition, fame, prestige, and attention. The higher one is the need for self-respect, the need for strength, competence, mastery, self-confidence, independence and freedom. The latter one ranks higher because it rests more on inner competence won through experience. Deprivation of these needs can lead to an inferiority complex, weakness and helplessness.

Maslow stresses the dangers associated with self-esteem based on fame and outer recognition instead of inner competence.

Self-actualization
“What a man can be, he must be.” This forms the basis of the perceived need for self-actualization. This level of need pertains to what a person's full potential is and realizing that potential. Maslow describes this desire as the desire to become more and more what one is, to become everything that one is capable of becoming. This is a broad definition of the need for self-actualization, but when applied to individuals the need is specific. For example one individual may have the strong desire to become an ideal parent, in another it may be expressed athletically, and in another it may be expressed in painting, pictures, or inventions. As mentioned before, in order to reach a clear understanding of this level of need one must first not only achieve the previous needs, physiological, safety, love, and esteem, but master these needs. Below are Maslow’s descriptions of a self-actualized person’s different needs and personality traits.

Maslow was a professor of Dr. Wayne Dyer. Dyer suggests that Maslow taught him two ways of understanding self-actualization: 1) to be free of the good opinion of others; 2) to do things not simply for the outcome but because it's the reason you are here on earth.

Maslow also states that even though these are examples of how the quest for knowledge is separate from basic needs he warns that these “two hierarchies are interrelated rather than sharply separated”. This means that this level of need as well as the next and highest level are not strict, separate, levels but closely related to others and this is possibly the reason that these two levels of need are left out of most textbooks.

Marketing
Courses in marketing teach Maslow's hierarchy as one of the first theories as a basis for understanding consumers' motives for action. Marketers have historically looked towards consumers' needs to define their actions in the market. If producers design products meeting consumer needs, consumers will more often choose those products over those of competitors. Whichever product better fills the void created by the need will be chosen more frequently, thus increasing sales. This makes the model relevant to transpersonal business studies.

Criticisms
In their extensive review of research based on Maslow's theory, Wahba and Bridgewell found little evidence for the ranking of needs Maslow described, or even for the existence of a definite hierarchy at all. Chilean economist and philosopher Manfred Max-Neef has also argued fundamental human needs are non-hierarchical, and are ontologically universal and invariant in nature—part of the condition of being human; poverty, he argues, may result from any one of these needs being frustrated, denied or unfulfilled.[citation needed]
The order in which the hierarchy is arranged (with self-actualisation as the highest order need) has been criticised as being ethnocentric by Geert Hofstede.
He was also heavily criticized for his limited testing of only 100 students.
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim on Sat 01 May 2010, 22:09

That's great rainyday, ( : and I'm sure you will notice changes that will make you feel better the more you practice. Though I know it's good to get in those dark feelings and not repress them.
Before when I did breathing exercises I felt like I got a dose of something and I could handle any stresses at all.

Does the pipe breathing feel to you like you are breathing through the back of your throat and it's being stored somewhere, it's feels like I'm not breathing through my lungs? Does your breathing get shallower and shallower the more you do the technique? Yeah Q., that's what I was thinking about the lungs and why is it that the lungs were made that way and have a football field surface area! Maybe to store the oxygen (keep circulating on it's own without breathing?) while the body shuts down?

Flames, how interesting, I for sure will comment later.......

Last edited by seraphim on Sat 01 May 2010, 23:48; edited 2 times in total
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim on Sat 01 May 2010, 22:31

Oh about Dr. Wayne Dyer thanks for mentioning him Q. I posted his movie The Shift, he also talks about people's priorities and the changes made after their quantum moments.

For men.....
Wealth, a sense of adventure, achievement, idea of pleasure, being respected.
after
Spirituality, personal peace, family, god's will sense of purpose, honesty (with themselves)

For women.......
Family, a sense of independence, career, wanting to be accepted (fitting in), being attractive (how they look)
after
own personal growth, sense of self esteem, spirituality, happiness, forgiveness (from resenting living a false life.)

As for me, I am the one who dissapoints myself. And I used to let myself get bothered, but now I let go.
There is a group of very special beings who have never let down anyone ever and those are the amazing and wonderful children. They are the hope and inspiration, although most don't make it sane into adulthood, things get completely ruined inside and out for most and everyone gets dissapointed.
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  bedido on Sat 01 May 2010, 23:11

Compelling info ...Quicksilvercrescendo
new chapters on the degenerative aspect of western implemented practicality need to be studied.

..a stark view on this a new species of human needs to be considered as for the most part, this new breed has gutted themselves of intrinsic self worth, in exchange for some arbitrary advantage that is more often interpreted rather than clearly defined, I am cautiously asserting that probability for attainment to higher human ability in aspiration toward these needs is critically compromised by the status quo of this present day construct. I foresee those actually realizing these, the best traits supporting human dignities increasingly are in danger of compromise... by exposure to the quite subtle degenerative influences... just a thought ...

good article
study
bedido

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo on Sun 02 May 2010, 09:45

I can't listen to to him either.

He was mass marketed along with Deepak in the early to mid-nineties...another one packaged and sold to the yuppie herds...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deepak_Chopra

And anyone that is not Indian but uses the word Namaste, in that yuppie chic kind of way, needs to die today...preferably painfully.
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet on Sun 02 May 2010, 20:36

Deepaks dAughters got a new gig, and she and deepak are posting their intentions there
http://intent.com/

I never read on to see if theres a place to "send your cheque" cause as soon as i heard the term "intent team" i sort of ejected
KapitanScarlet
Admin

http://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim on Sun 09 May 2010, 20:45

From
http://www.angelfire.com/zine2/democracyordeath/

The lies of this life. So many. The USA has its own set just like much of Western Europe. I was forcibly injected at Flagstaff Medical Center in 2004. I was knocked unconscious with forced injections. I had no guns on my possession or in my vehicle. I was on probation for being in fear of the war criminal regime in power over the FDIC, that murderous horde. I was in transit. I was in forced exile while they cleaned up Sheriff Jack Tillman thief, of Mob AL, who took my gun permit on 4-3-2001 when I was going to report starvation at his jail. He was the food funds thief of 360 thousand and more dollars. He was pushed out in 2006, five years later. I am an investigative journalist and a former FDIC bank examiner. I am an American Holocaust Victim. I have been sick since the injections, and I wonder if they overdosed me and gave me brain damage. I now view their government and their alliances as untrustworthy. Never trust the USA government or any thing they approve of, including forced injections of any chemicals.

The terror I, Kurt Brown alias Saint Ram Bone, have endured is no less than many other people, some of whom were killed violently in slow deaths. There are those who will kill you and take every thing you have, including your body, and they will take that dead or alive.

Someone recently on the Gulf Coast of the USA, in the oppressed and poor areas, asked, "its all about the money isn't it?" I had to think hard about it as a former federal bank examiner and also as an investigative journalist of medical atrocities.

I answered like a coward or a dimwit, I said Yes it is all about the money. But it is not. It is about our very essence, our existence, which goes beyond money and to survival and stopping one's self from being used like an organ donor or a slave or an experiment, or all of the above. In my case I think I was just used, perhaps as a pawn in a high finance game without one knowing it.

There are differences in people, individuals, in what we see as right or wrong. There are some who have no human conscience, and they are in power in many places. There are others who are often used or they work together against us, against our well being. They will often harass you and intimidate you and try to provoke hatreds or instigate trouble. They want to rob you of everything they can because they have nothing, not even inside in many cases. They want you as low as they can get you, and then they want to pick you up and shove you in a hole so you can not move. As is seen in the hated hate groups of the South East USA and many of their government officials and their factions of federal war criminal supporters. The West coast was no different. They are even going to war in the FDIC offices from what I could see. One dead regional director and a mob under the hood of the FDIC is what I saw. The idiots carry out the tasks of the lesser while the mob bosses rake the money in. But they are government, in their groups, they are killers and thieves.

A few things I learned from the past. Never assume someone is not trying to steal from you. The USA government does it to many people on a daily basis. Some realitors do it on a daily basis. However in government, they do so through various channels, such as Flagstaff Arizona medical center and other medical centers that allow forced injections and knocking people unconscious and holding them. They do it after you sign insurance papers. The Flagstaff Medical Center in 2004 with federal approval knocked me unconscious with forced injections. I had reported a burn on my neck and a toxic spill I witnessed what appeared to be a toxic clean up crew in New Mexico. The government wrote laws in 2001 to sequester us like animals. What I should have done was bathed at a hotel and gotten the toxin off and kept going. The enemies in hospital administrator positions are indebted to others and they are often full of greed and they are in the hospitals surrounding the nuclear dump known as New Mexico and Arizona and Nevada.

Never trust the VA or any federal agency. No matter how kind they are today, tomorrow things can change. I witnessed this when I was forcibly injected in 2001 at LA VA Westwood by a federal agent. I was later tortured further and to this day I am treated like their enemy. I was only an accountant and investigative journalist who was in fear. They use fear to control us. They try to force us to flee and to arm ourselves. If I am not released from the home in Pensacola where I was attacked, I will build a fortress of my own design, as I am in the presence of my enemies in many cases, may God be my witness and that of a woman who was with me when I was attacked in 2009 after leaving the home.

I realized it does no good to fear them. Now I see many of them as being dead so I do not care what they think or say or what happens to them. To me, they are on God's extermination list most likely, so why the Hell should I care what happens to them?. They are as irrelevant as a stone, just something in the way or better yet, avoided, like a lump of feces.

The irony is that the controllers of war criminals will often send out others and they run along like a puppy ready for the task, for the praise, and for the pay, to do us harm in the end. And in the end, they themselves will be used or done away with. They are already in the lower caste and are anxious to move across the spectrum, but they do not realize, they are the lesser in their masters eyes, forever more. They kill for money or praise and often attack the innocent, therefore they do not really have minds. They take the lesser task. They are the lesser to that thing in power that is the lesser and to see them go is unfortunate, but once again, garbage in, garbage out. It is the rule of life. Much of the USA government in some sectors needs to have the top layers realigned to better serve the American working class and their international controllers and their armies of hate groups and paid mercenaries wrested from our nation and from our presence.

The internet, age, experiences, and other things shape me as who I am. I know I will not live forever. I pity the youths of the poorer families in the USA. Their life, our life in the future, is as likely as good as dead. But I am aging and cynical and I see the lies of the wealthy sect tearing at each other. For many of them, their lies are inconsistent. Thou Shalt Not Kill is a commandment many do not adhere too, and In God We Trust is on the back of the monetary currency but the Treasury Department's Secret Service told me that the trust is gone. Uncle Sam, the federal government, Wants You to kill and forced young people to do so when I was young. Today Uncle Sam, the federal government, thinks you need to kill is the other voice shouted at you from the billboards controlled by the military equipment manufacturers, who are in a sense the employer in the Wal Mart of death. Low pay, long hours, lots of work, lots of killing maybe, and excluding the killing, the soldiers might as well work at Wal Mart as clerks. They try to get us to cover our eyes and our mouths and our minds while they rape our bodies rights. They deserve Armageddon, if that exists, and even that may be too good for them, as they reap what they sow. Their victims and their victims families deserve shelter, even if in death, or what I think of as the next phase shift.

I am a free thinker. I often espouse NKUSA. I only do so because they could get rich in Israel off of assisted military conquest but do not do so. There are many tests in life. Money is one of them. Some people will fight just for the fun of killing. I wonder who brain damaged or impaired those people actually? I often wonder what they did to American children in the hospitals of the South East cities like Mobile Alabama where World Wars still seem to rage underneath for power and money and control. Are they all sociopaths, those in power over our societies? A sort of Hell with hate groups and prisons and abuses sanctioned by the enemies in high government seats is the norm of the USA in the cities, particularly along the Interstate 10 Corridor, particularly those cities I have known. After all, the international corporations executives bought those people in those USA governmental seats. The crime syndicates of the government are always getting rich and abusing the common. It will be good to see the tables turned, and I am sure it will happen at some point, but it could be the time of our end, but then again, when it is over it is over.

I look forward to leaving Pensacola Florida and the USA. The triangle of death looms over them, over me, and I am constantly harassed and being pushed out by the hate groups lately. I am strongly against military conquest and I see no glory in their alleged murders overseas. Their war machine companies are getting rich. I bet some of those military men are being used medically and they do not know it. I was told that the government hated me and that I should run. I was told that before or during the time they were tampering with me medically many years ago.

They are trapped in warfare for money overseas, and they have hate groups, and lawmen, come in to harass peace makers in cities like Pensacola. Often it is likely government SS type commandos. I think Jesus Christ would be crucified, by being sent to an insane asylum, in modern Pensacola Florida or at least run out of town if not killed and imprisoned by the hate groups in the area of the Gulf Coast, East and West. Of course in the extreme West, in Los Angeles, I discovered the truth. We are hated, we are robbed, we are used, we are better off dead since early 2001. It is too bad it all stopped in NYC.
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim on Mon 10 May 2010, 06:44

Oh Rainyday, I hope you had a swell Mother's Day!

And I wish everyone a great, fantastic, marvelous, productive inner day! cheers
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII on Thu 13 May 2010, 03:15

A few words from James Randi:

• James Randi Educational Foundation
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo on Thu 13 May 2010, 19:08

James' story comes right from my home town. I was born a couple blocks off of Broward Blvd. and my mother currently lives a block away from this major road. There used to be many types like this in what I like to call old Florida. Where you would sit on a porch, drink a cold brew, steal a few licks on some slide guitar and listen to the stories that inspire ethical response in action.
Now the place is filled with unhumanoids darting to and fro looking for the next mind thrill.
I actually had to move three hours north to recapture that old Florida feel in a small area where it still exists, but that too is slowly going away as it is filled with New Yorkers, New Jerseyians and yuppie scum.
Had to move out of there eventually as driving down the road and seeing a vastness of lit roadside store and shopping malls signs as far as the eye can see was making me physically ill.
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII on Thu 13 May 2010, 23:45

James Randi does some good work debunking a lot of the
fallacies so many people have come to believe. This caught
my attention while browsing through his foundation's site.

World isn't so simple anymore is it? Psychopaths run the
political financial system while their corporations plan our
demise with every scientific nefarious creation you could
possibly imagine, e.g., RFID chips, nano-technology injected
through vaccinations, chemtrails, surveillance, the coming
'global skin' (satellite tracking of every human being), etc...

No more sitting out on the porch with good friends in an
approaching summer rainstorm breathing fresh air with a good
beer in your hand.

Guess the next best thing would be forum such as this, no?
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum