DaRythymDivine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creative Process

4 posters

Go down

Creative Process Empty Creative Process

Post  highnoon Tue 17 Apr 2012, 10:08

How Angelo Badalamenti sat down with david lynch and composed one of the central themes for the TV show Twin Peaks

highnoon
highnoon

Back to top Go down

Creative Process Empty Re: Creative Process

Post  KapitanScarlet Tue 17 Apr 2012, 11:41

theres a creativity thread below high noon, and as a matter of observations, i think that clip u posted on lynch, the complete video was in the meditation thread , but its very interesting how 2 people can get together and just create something like this example , its all led by feeling and intuition , which are aspects of consciousness that can be adjusted through meditation , which gives a lot of credence to the value of meditation which is an area that has been carefully deluded by charlatan activities over the past 50 years, but nevertheless it is an area which contains great secrets still for human consciousness which is why i will always treat it with great respect when pursued with the correct intentions

On a sub-humour front, do u think that lynch uses that creative dialogue when sexacating with his wife, "thats it thats it, faster, now slower, don't change anything aaaaghhh thats it " (:
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

https://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  highnoon Mon 30 Jul 2012, 00:54

Flames wrote:Haven't watched the Lynch video yet, but wanted to comment on creativity or the lack there of. For whatever reason(s), my mind hasn't been working very well over the last couple months. Not sure what is going on. The creative process has eluded me, and it feels like I'm stuck in a mental fog of inner conflict. Scatterbrained as I've been, I lose my concentration sometimes even walking. It's almost like I'm sleep walking through existence. Maybe its the constant 100 degree heat and drought.

It's as if whatever forces of the universe that are at work have overpowered my will. My writing ability sucks, nothing interests me, and I sort of phase in and out of conversations. I don't even bother researching anything, and I can't seem to spend enough time in isolation. Oddly, this seems to be yet another cycle that my life gets stuck into, as I can look back at my own history and see this in the past. It's really weird.

Whatever this conflict is, it seems to be an external issue, as my willpower is usually able to overcome. All I can do is take this learning experience and be prepared for the next cycle as its inevitable presence will surly return. One thing is for sure, talking about this with anyone else who doesn't share the experience is a futile mistake.

well. creativity is a means for growth/creation.

im not really using my time for any higher purpose..people have tried many times to get me excited about life. but im just not that interested. if i get a job..i get anxiety before bed because i dont trust getting up. maybe 97% of the time i can get up but sometimes i will sleep in. ive slept through my smoke alarm thats in my bedroom before. the battery was low and it went off. they changed it and didnt wake me but when i got up they told me what happened.

for jobs in my early twenties i have relied on my father waking me physically during times i was still asleep when he knew i should be getting up. but now that my father sleeps in to 9-10am i cant rely on him anymore.

its just a stupid problem that i have and it prevents me from being honorable towards an employer.
im healthy im in shape...but i have these odd days out of the month where i go into a small coma and grab 12 hours of sleep unless im shook. has nothing to do with exertion the previous day or a cold

there are probably ways to solve it. but ideally i need a easy going afternoon part time job. because then it doesnt matter when i wake up because my shift doesnt start till later anyways.

And yes i could theoretically adjust my sleep schedual to goto bed right after a 9-5 job like say goto bed at 630pm so if i get one of those coma sleeps ill be up at 530. and if its a normal sleep im up at 2am and kill 3-4 hours before work.

Thats a pretty shitty life though

its just....how much free time can i expect in the future..and what will my sacrificed time be at what kindof employment. will i get enough money and enough free time to enjoy my life. or am i going to be working in misery and spending my free time in misery. i dont know.

Id actually like to be a personal trainer but first i gotta walk the walk before i can talk the talk. and i havnt walked the walk. but that is something i feel is a combination of creativity and knowledge.

i actually feel blessed to have spent so much time fooling around with games and media in my 26 years....theres so many adults, especially imo foreignors who you can tell lived a hard life in their native country and move to say north america and just do taxi driving or janitoring. but they lack so much pop culture knowledge or even random knowledge...one lady didnt know who the pope was at my adult learning school. i just felt sad for her. because thats like not knowing what the statue of liberty is or that tokyo is in japan or pyramids exist in egypt.

there are so many people who just have common knowledge ignorance and it saddens me, but hey. i got a lot of common knowledge...so i am thankful for that. i am thankful that when i watch a random movie i can pull a few extra things out of the experience because of recognizing references to other stuff...that a lot of people dont get to experience.
highnoon
highnoon

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Mon 30 Jul 2012, 17:26

...I wish I knew nothing about pop culture or the Pope...ignorance would, in many instances, truly be bliss.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Mon 30 Jul 2012, 19:26

It's as if whatever forces of the universe that are at work have overpowered my will.

In some philosophys of understanding , what you suggest here flames is exactly what is occuring , there are active psychic forces acting on you as an individual trying to break you down into little pieces and they strike most deeply whenever other areas of existence are low in energy which may have many complex reasons for being low in energy or may b something more obvious

It is at this point in times past , that ive read , the person suffering such an ordeal decides to "metaphorically" go into the desert (like a lynch meditation ) or into hermitship for a spell in order to try and sort out exactly what it is in more earthly terms that is ailing one , and also during this process, try and tap into the higher principle of wisdom and guidance accessible from within the self , to find some solution which may involve some upheaval or reform in ones existence

But although i havent listed any cure here, i know that one turn of a page, one moment of contact with some other , one emotional meaningful event , one act of will in oppossition to these forces of restriction , can sometimes supply some breakthrogh in the outlook that leads to a better level of survey

In any case, keep the faith and in my most unpretentious voice, seek that ye may find what you need
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Mon 30 Jul 2012, 22:53

The earth and its lifeforms are completely locked down in a controlled matrix of reality within both the physical and non-physical realms.
I have seen this and suspected it from early childhood, but only maturity and the input of other astute observers have helped in attempting to define...it.
It is clear to me that this cannot just be an exclusive top down social Darwinian pyramid scheme structure originating purely from the physical realm and its psychopathic elite.
Other non-physical forces, intelligences are at work, and that by its very essence and definition is occult.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Tue 31 Jul 2012, 00:45

Personally I have found the study of philosophy to be wanting.
And consider Taoist philosophy to really be no different in that regard.
I consider the I-Ching and Tzu's Art of War to be the most valuable of texts that I have read concerning Taoist philosophy.
Everything else, like all other forms of philosophy, really give me a big...yaaaaaawnnnnnnn.

Here is a link to many of the classical philosophical Taoist texts...
http://www.sacred-texts.com/tao/index.htm

Taoism...
http://www.sacred-texts.com/tao/index.htm

Confucian texts (or as I like to all it...Confusion)...
http://www.sacred-texts.com/cfu/index.htm

The I-Ching (one of the most important works of Taosim)...
http://www.sacred-texts.com/ich/index.htm

Sacred Books of the East...
http://www.sacred-texts.com/sbe/index.htm

quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Thu 02 Aug 2012, 01:10

I found myself somehow reading this preview and its amazing how certain thoughts by others can stimulate interest in so many areas of enquiry that in themselfs if followed through , can fullfil the idea that some form of inner self awareness progress has been achieved , i think this is my own personal idea of philosophy , the ability of the inquisitive spoken or written word to "flame on" something in the reader or listener that immediately manifests inside of them as fresh hope for something to be revealed and understood which will transmute unconscious wisdom into conscious wisdom

http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=O5CHqSM9hQQC&pg=PA39&lpg=PA39&dq=Teplitz+Fragment&source=bl&ots=MoyPoGZk4U&sig=g0F8D2ZYeH4okLgksT1dFpZyhlI&hl=en&sa=X&ei=mbwZULHHCILP0QW5sYGYAg&sqi=2&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=Teplitz%20Fragment&f=false

If anyone finds themselfs reading this and finds something revealing , please post what it be
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum