Songs You Hate!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Songs You Hate!

Post  seraphim on Wed 21 Mar 2012, 06:21

It's real disgusting turning females, little girls, into whores. All for the purpose of controlling and especially males. And even more degrading one's own Self.
avatar
seraphim

Posts : 1182
Join date : 2009-11-18

Back to top Go down

still hate it

Post  bedido on Wed 21 Aug 2013, 20:52



was debating this as Song of the Day
sorry but transcendence wins...
avatar
bedido

Posts : 51
Join date : 2010-04-10

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Songs You Hate!

Post  KapitanScarlet on Thu 22 Aug 2013, 22:05

Well said Flames, and its about 25% for me too, but its worth putting up with the other 75% to gain access to a new jewel
i mostly listen to music on my own
It does so much for the human expression and impression covering all the receptive and transmittive frequencies of emotion both introverted and extroverted , there is certainly also something powerful and primal about how certain beats can affect peoples biorythyms
avatar
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Posts : 3292
Join date : 2009-11-16

http://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Songs You Hate!

Post  Guest on Sun 31 Jan 2016, 22:09


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Songs You Hate!

Post  Guest on Mon 01 Feb 2016, 22:26


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Songs You Hate!

Post  Guest on Tue 02 Feb 2016, 16:04


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Songs You Hate!

Post  Guest on Wed 03 Feb 2016, 01:08


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Songs You Hate!

Post  Guest on Wed 03 Feb 2016, 17:33


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Songs You Hate!

Post  Guest on Wed 03 Feb 2016, 17:53


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Songs You Hate!

Post  Guest on Thu 04 Feb 2016, 01:12


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Songs You Hate!

Post  Guest on Thu 04 Feb 2016, 18:27


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Songs You Hate!

Post  Guest on Thu 04 Feb 2016, 20:29


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Songs You Hate!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum