DaRythymDivine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Political News or Comments

+10
Sputnik
highnoon
SunoftheMourning
seraphim
hrblsh
quicksilvercrescendo
KapitanScarlet
tgII
Flames
rainyday
14 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Political News  or Comments - Page 23 Empty Re: Political News or Comments

Post  KapitanScarlet Thu 02 Jun 2011, 23:39

Those two woman are no different to me than the "Fox & Friends" ladies who if you notice have a camera showing off their freshly shaved legs. Now don't get me wrong, I'm all for looking at sexy legs. But when this trick (and that's exactly what it is) is blatantly used for distraction, and probably ratings, I find it annoying.
Flames - they like to WAX, SUNTAN LOTION / OIL them too , makes them nice and shiny and reflective which intensifies their physical attraction as it mimickly signifies the sweat sex active sheen of heat, translating to the viewers subconscious HOT ...HOT ...HOT....mmmmmmmmmmm...and the news fades into a numbifying background skip

I think it would be important to point out the sexy women as 'news anchors' are simply that: a distraction; part of the psychological warfare intended to confuse viewers and disassociate them from the actual news. It disengages the mind from further investigation on your own natural deep desire to know or understand the actual facts or events surrounding the news.

In fact, if you look at those shit rags from Britain, like The Telegraph, Daily Mail, The Sunday Telegraph and a few others, you will notice news articles on the left and then on the right, you will view a column of tabloid sex related images, i.e., celebrity stars who just fucked each other, nice looking mammary glands, who got divorced, or are involved in more titillating Hollywood shit. Like this...notice the hot babes on the right although this is a bad example...

TG - very nicely summised, thats exactly how i see it , dissassssssociation is being used in a highly crafted manner along with other techniques

people avoid the truth because it actually infects their fantasy which IS their truth. theres enough truth about the fantasy to make it true. people are real...family is real...the spouse is real....they dont want those experiences ruined by some life mission to find "bad truth" about a million things.

Here Here High Noon

KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

https://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Sun 05 Jun 2011, 14:29

LOL, let me ask you guys something...

I thought the bigger manipulation is that they place braindead commentators as news anchors..

Because the same is true for many male counterparts...who are groomed & good looking too.

Isn't TV BIMBO BOY also a deliberate distraction then?
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Mon 06 Jun 2011, 07:20

Sure. (Although I don't find them attractive at all)
Just keeping in mind....sex sells and keeping the animal brain in check is a good idea.
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Mon 06 Jun 2011, 22:50

Isn't TV BIMBO BOY also a deliberate distraction then?.
In the Uk, many of the dudes used are queers , but i guess they are attractive to gals and other queers

Just keeping in mind....sex sells and keeping the animal brain in check is a good idea.
easier said than done for many Smile
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  tgII Fri 10 Jun 2011, 00:09

Heads up!

False flag window of threat: June 11, 2011

Exercise Name: Red Dragon

Building: Willis Tower

Misc.: Same conditions; same scenario re 9/11 [Pakistan in the cross hairs]

Get out of Chicago.

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Sat 11 Jun 2011, 23:08

Hillary...
All those Waco women and children sacrifices to her demon god sure does get a good pay-off in the end.

It's okay TG...Rahm is on the job...no worries.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  highnoon Sun 12 Jun 2011, 00:46

Tracy Morgan should meet victims of anti-gay violence
By Jarrett Barrios, Special to CNN
June 11, 2011 4:15 p.m. EDT
tzleft.tracy_morgan.jpg
STORY HIGHLIGHTS

* Jarrett Barrios says comedian Tracy Morgan is rightly being criticized for anti-gay remarks
* He says GLAAD condemned jokes too; they remind of all the people hurt in anti-gay attacks
* He says such talk gives comfort to those who harm, ostracize gay people; it's insensitive
* Barrios: Morgan apologized but should go further and meet with victims and victims' families

Editor's note: The author is the president of the Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) and a former Massachusetts state senator.

(CNN) -- Comic Tracy Morgan is taking intense public criticism for a recent standup routine in Nashville, Tennessee, where he viciously targeted gay and lesbian people in a remarkably unfunny way.

Among other offensive things, Morgan reportedly said that gay youth victims of bullying are simply "whining," that he would "pull out a knife and stab" his own son for being gay, that being gay is a choice, and that it is something that kids learn from the media.

Half true..
highnoon
highnoon

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Mon 13 Jun 2011, 09:44

That seems to be what this is all about isn't it? The recovery of
western assets, an accounting of finances ditched away by these
'corrupt' regimes like Libya, Tunisia, Egypt and now Syria; no
more or no less corrupt than Anglo-sphere countries, e.g.,
Canada, US and Britain.

Wonder if in fact these financial resources weren't perhaps slated
for Islamic banks? Now there's a thought to get excited about?
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Fri 17 Jun 2011, 01:46

At the moment it's impossible to watch DEUTSCH TV as one ludecrous talkshow after another shows a bunch of German "experts" who claim that if the greeks would be a bit more like the germans and start selling their tablesilver (goldbullion)...then they wouldn't have any problems.

The EU starts to remind me more and more of YUGOSLAVIA....
the only question is if it's still '1984' or if we are already marching towards total destruction aka 1990 ..
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Sat 18 Jun 2011, 16:07

My sometimes faulty intuition tells me that this talk of World War III is really just a symptom of this "apocalyptic theater" we seem to be experiencing on some level. Maybe man fears love, peace, liberty, and union with his brothers and sisters around the world. Their skin is a different color, and their god isn't like our god, so with that logic they need to die.

The real conflict here is how stupid one can consciously allow themselves to become. Could it be possible that on some unconscious level, we collectively allow warfare to exist and continue? Probably, and probably not.

Most wars do seem to happen as the choice of a few in power , just look at the current wars in the middle east , iraq afghan , libya, how many agreed with them and yet they occur because the people of the warmongering governments really only have an illusion of free speech, as long as the speech agrees with their leaders policy , it is very free and broadcast, but show any resistance (beyond the sanctioned impotent type) to that policy and you are an outcast that runs the risk of arousing the very same resistance that has been conditionally capped in your own society , so that even people whom agree with your resistance are repelled by it, because the very thought of letting it out would require life changing actions , and thats a big request in a comfortable society , i should know because i have been comfortably numbed in certain areas myself that i have to attend to in an ongoing upgrade of the psyche
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Mon 20 Jun 2011, 02:53

In one sense, Flames and Kapis, it really is an apocalyptic theater when you start to realize what types of tools the elite have at their disposal to 'create' this world they have designed. It is a reflection of their egos and demented psychopathic view of the world in many respects.

I think most of what we're witnessing first hand here are unresolved issues related directly to a long unbroken chain of abused and the abuser going back a very long way. In Stanley Kubrick's movie The Shining (the social context and meaning in this movie are foreboding and quite damning), the character Jack Nicholson who plays Jack Torrence in the movie, goes maniacal and attempts butchering his own wife and son with an axe at the Overlooked Hotel (what have we overlooked in all this). These elite pedophile networks running this current system in meltdown is coming to an end; the brighter and more 'intelligent' of us have seen the programming script running the theater here and are diligently exposing it. The Overlook Hotel in Kubrick's marvelous film is society in general; in all of its ugly horror where seemingly rational controlled people (Jack Nicholson as Jack Torrence) go off the deep end because of external influences and start slaughtering people.

I sometimes wonder what vast pool of energy these elites tap into in their sadistic acts where they are completely inebriated with power for power's sake; the aphrodisiac of sheer irrational power is very terrifying. They will think nothing about marching 15,000 US combat soldiers into Pakistan and watch in contempt at them get slaughtered with all kinds of profoundly hideous weapons. What portals have they tapped into for this control? Where does this power derive itself from in this elite's altered-states that I myself am not qualified, or even want to attempt explaining.

This system of abuse creates and manufacturers psychopathic pedophiles among the weak; and psychopaths are 'weak' people actually, the even weaker ones will expose them. So maybe that's a good thing, no? Maybe they want us to expose them because we are their 'relief valve' to bring this carnage and brutality to an end.

And then throw this perversion of Talmudic Judaic hate into the psychological brew here and the world becomes a very brutish nasty place to live in. It is hard to comprehend the primitiveness of most minds. Like they are permanently locked into a bicameral mode of brutality and aggression to get their own way like little children who have never grown up.

It is certainly time to clear the misconceptions here and expose all this.

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Tue 21 Jun 2011, 01:34

TG, i havent seen that film since about 92, i will look out for it when it on next
It is hard to comprehend the primitiveness of most minds. Like they are permanently locked into a bicameral mode of brutality and aggression to get their own way like little children who have never grown up.
I was watchin a uk talkshow on sunday morning where the subject of discussion was .....israel palestine conflict , they had a gayrights singin butt probing oxbridge clean cut sassenach suithead and a brainwashed nutcase scottish spoken guy talkin up the israel rights , and they had a couple of english speaking arabs talkin up the palestine rights
The only thing that came out of the discussion was that the people concerned wernt capable of having a reasonable discussion due to emotional overtures that they were not in control of, when in fact a certain control was necessary to actually put forth and then reflect and co-relate and expand the arguments of both sides
At the end of the program, a bearded arab lookin scottish speakin dude finally got a word in after having his hand up for most of the show and he made some real sense but then the show ended

It was a bbc program and ive seen this many times, its like a staged meltdown on air like barking dogs, to infuse the anger emotions of the audience at the expense of evolving reason and so nothing is learned, only confusion is transmitted and people just end up leaving these issues to the "experts"

Flames, yes , this whole process of Justified killings requires in depth study by the countries responsible and those at the sword end of it because it certainly isnt justified by any ethical or even lawful "Reason"

KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Tue 21 Jun 2011, 08:38

False flag Nuclear Terror Attack: June 26, 2011

Exercise Name: (I don't know but there is one scheduled)

Building: Olympia Stadium

News: German attorney Torsten van Geest releases an English summary and a translation of his legal activities against Chancellor Merkel on the possible nuclear Terror Attack in Berlin Olympia stadium Women`s World Cup 2011 Soccer, June 26, 2011

http://wakenews.net/Warning_Nuclear_Terror_Attack_June_26__2011_Legal_Document_.pdf
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Thu 23 Jun 2011, 17:50

Seriously, I feel weird...
there's been the manufactured E Coli pandemic.....and I still feel a bit freaked out
because knowing that it was a manuctured drama makes it not a tiny bit more
comfortable to eat fresh and raw veggies..as any health-conscious individual would
like to...I am wondering if they try to use Germany as a reason to stir
up the tension or even justify another war somewhere in the Middle East, say...
Yemen or Pakistan...this false Flag threat seems to be real, and what better
opportunity than a terror attack during a major sports event in Berlin City.

I hope I don't get nuked Shocked
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Thu 23 Jun 2011, 23:30

Talk of a covert hot war going on, i.e., e-Coli bacteria in Germany, and now this...

Israeli contract hit. Mad

I am now beginning to think it is more than nuclear power the Iranians are after. Germany (covert e-Coli bacterial warfare; shuts down nuclear power plants), Israel (sabotage of Fukushima now highly suspect), Russia (top nuclear scientists just killed), Japan (Fukushima)...I think we are seeing the early formations of WWIII taking on well defined lines of power struggle here...

This is all becoming extremely stressful...
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Fri 24 Jun 2011, 12:41

OPERATION "FRUKUS", 20th June 2011 off the Coast of Virginia:

Ships from Russia, France and the United Kingdom arrived at Naval Station Norfolk
to participate in FRUKUS 2011 with the U.S. Navy off the coast of Virginia, June 20.
http://www.navy.mil/search/display.asp?story_id=61142

combine that with:

OPERATION "MAILED FIST", mid-June June off the Coast of Virginia:

http://www.cnn.com/2011/US/06/17/marine.corps.exercise/index.html?&hpt=hp_c2

The rumor: the US and EU have received “substantial” intelligence indicating that the detonation of a low-level nuclear device has been planned to occur in a major NATO nation within the next week that has been orchestrated by Pakistan’s Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) and Saudi Arabia’s General Intelligence Presidency (GIP)

(or a final false flag ... in order to place the capstone onto their One World Order)

For the US "the problem" are Saudi Arab Sunni Al CIA-da & Sunni Pakistani ISI (remember, Osama B. was a Saudi Arab)..and Pakistan is also Sunni ruled. I guess the conclusion is that the US' tactic was to drop their Sunni support for Shiite allegiance..initiated through Obama.

The Arab Spring revolution is lead mostly by the Shiite minority populations..

This of course does not need to be the reason for the americans to switch sides...

But it's a fact that Obama has already stationed almost 10,000 soldiers in South Iraq:

http://www.armytimes.com/news/2011/05/army-iraq-deployment-update-052511p/

Ready to march into Saudi Arabia if need be ?

while the additional troops (from Afghanistan) could be relocated to a border close to Pakistan...

Obama's personal Pakistani Friends are Shiites:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YTSXKmDmBs&feature=player_embedded

Obama’s allies also blame the killing of Benazir Bhutto, (Shiite as well) before she could take power in Pakistan, on the Pakistani ISI.

Obama met the Bhutto clan back in 1981:

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2008/09/obamas-paki-con.html

9/11 represented betrayal by two of America's allies, Pakistan and Saudi Arabia (with assistance from rogue elements within the American military and intelligence communities):

http://www.counterpunch.org/ridgeway01032006.html

It is a highly complex situation indeed....and in truth a century old rivalry between Sunnis and Shiites..which get's manipulated and exploited by the US and Europe whose interest is basically their NEED to have access to cheap oil...'by all means necessary'!

It is Iran that has benefited the most from all those recent war's in the region as the americans destroyed 2 of their most hated enemies: Sadam Hussein in Iraq and the Taliban in Afghanistan.
Their shiite allies are getting close to their dream: MECCA in Saudi Arabia...whoever controls Mecca controls the entire Muslim world...

Remember all this israeli-american rethoric about Iran? Well....Iran did get their "technology transfer" from the Russians...but the Russians have their own bi-lateral deals with the USA, and Israel was trying to stop them via Stuxnet...yet isn't it possible that Israel should fear their own ally USA more than anything else? What if the USA has decided to swap Israel for unlimmited access to all the Oil in the Middle East?...do you think they would not arrange themselfs with certain Shiite fractions instead? We are living in desperate (and dangerous) times were resources are getting scarce....Russia has a lot of it, can and will protect their own interests (maybe by lending the americans a helping hand in their struggle to maintain their necessary energy needs...which is much cheaper for them then to deal with the americans in Gerorgia, etc..)

an Iran that does not have nuclear weapons -- but that can build them -- will significantly damage Israel's ability to deter militant Palestinian and Lebanese organizations... Gone would be the days when Israel's military supremacy would enable it to dictate the parameters of peace and pursue unilateral peace plans."

The last attempted coup d'etat in Saudi Arabia failed...BUT....

“Saudi Prince Bandar bin Sultan, the kingdom's former ambassador to the United States, is reportedly under house arrest over a conspiracy against the monarch.

Saad al-Faqih, head of the opposition group Islamic Reform Movement, told Arab-language TV al-Alam that Prince Bandar has been disappeared and the media has published no word from the ex-diplomat's whereabouts since nearly three months ago.

According to al-Faqih, the prince first disappeared in Britain but he returned to the kingdom shortly afterwards.

He added that after Saudi officials discovered that he had provoked 200 agents working for the Saudi security service to stage a coup against King Abdullah, he was put under house arrest.”

http://edition.presstv.ir/detail/102313.html

This coup was most likely arranged by Obama allies.....

Iran questions $18.5B treasure transfer
http://edition.presstv.ir/detail/102491.html

What did they pay for? Or better...what did they order....

Ahmadineschad dismissed it as nonsense and ordered the end of further investigations:

http://www.tehrantimes.com/index_View.asp?code=200224

Yet Ahmadinejad (Obama's best friend in the region) is currently accused by loyal forces of the Ayatollah to be involved in "Black Magic & Satanism" (I guess they mean his membership in international Freemasonry) and to be guilty of organizing secret meetings with foreign representatives (like Obama) which may cause his impeachment now:

Iranian President Linked to Black Magic:
http://abcnews.go.com/International/iranian-president-ahmadinejad-allies-charged-black-magic-summoning/story?id=13561870

Ahmadinejad faces impeachment threat:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/jun/21/mahmoud-ahmadinejad-iran-president-impeachment

I bet Obama's allies within Iran didn't see this comming:

Iran Reports Arrest of U.S. Spy Ring (June 22, 2011):
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/23/world/middleeast/23tehran.html?_r=1&src=recg

A Spy Ring that was most likely installed in 2008, thanks to Bush & Ahmadinejad:
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2008304841_iran24.html

Looks like the Ayatollah is trying to stop their Grand Middle East Coup...surely the Shiites WANT Mecca,
but I bet the Ayatollah doesn't want to be OWNED by the United States...and then be their lackey (just like the Shah was...)

The situation stays turbulent....I can hardly keep track of all the developments...

Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Fri 08 Jul 2011, 22:19

Murdoch closes down Britains Main sunday Tabloid , the News of the World , the scourge of mps, royals , celebs , sportspeople and generally embarrassing and exposing the famous and those in societal power etc.except for a few of his close buddies off course

But why close the paper ? commercial advertising had been removed due to the current phone hacking , political, police bribery scandal which has reawakened due to new evidence

Now the really entertaining part is that dave cameron the pm of the uk , had hired Andy Coulson , the previous editor of the news of the world as his personal and partys press officer from 2007 till this year when coulson resigned due to the scandal rerising and everyone knows that coulson must have dirty hands but the evidence not out yet

In 2007 coulson resigned as editor of notw because of this scandal with a couple of his employeees being jailed
Blairs government blocked and scuppered a proper investigation of the hacking incicdents because obviously murdoch had much juicy info also on these mps and coppers etc

But cameron in his naivety thought that because the case was sort of defused back then, that it was over and he employed coulson who is potentially guilty not only of phone hacking approvals but also bribing police officers

But what nobody has mentioned is that coulson is murdochs personal puppet and when cameron employed him in government , it allowed murdoch a hotline into exactly what camerons government were up to and planning etc

Today cameron was grilled about this coulson incident on live tv, and he looked increasingly uncomfortable with his evasive replys , if coulson is proven guilty this time then cameron may have to step down and let the euro puppet supreme ....clegg walk in as numero 1 , so its a no lose situation for corporate control , just moving some pawns around

Since the last 20 years or more, murdoch has been seen entering 10 downing st after a new pm has been elected , blair was up his ass as is cameron .

But once more , blair who i must call teflon-tony slips away clean again, because under his government so much illegality went on without him being done, its beyond laughable, he must be shafting some serious ass in coroporate clouds to get his out=clause on all possible charges to date

KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Wed 13 Jul 2011, 22:14

it seems to not even require asking the question ...are they doing it in the usa ? im sure they are doing it wherever it be possible , especially in america

Ive been following the uk drama but its beyond frustrating watching the complete inept organization, the obvious crafty media political tactics for evasion of responsibility , the false trails being eagerly trod down and just complete lack of real intention to do the true culprits in all of it which includes tony blair , senior police staff , dave cameron , clegg and the murdoch clan

But heres an excellent piece of factual info to illustrate that there is no such thing as free press even in an organization that claims that illusion
The murdoch Corporate empire owns 146 news papers around the world , and in regard to agreeing or disagreeing with the iraq war ......every single one of those papers was pro iraq war .
If you take 146 editors and ask them if they all agree on one single issue , what is the chance of them all saying yes ? probably no chance in a true free thinking reality , but all these papers had the same politics over the iraq war which factually displays that the murdoch media empire is a political weapon for elite corporate greed using its political pawns in uk and usa and many other areas of world , to make major political policys for the benefit of corporate people we never see that probably control murdoch himself , and they will use any form of dirty blackmail or bribery they need to , even frame someone, if required , its usually the sexual arena that seems to hold centre circle for the string pulling
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next