DaRythymDivine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Political News or Comments

+10
Sputnik
highnoon
SunoftheMourning
seraphim
hrblsh
quicksilvercrescendo
KapitanScarlet
tgII
Flames
rainyday
14 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Political News  or Comments - Page 2 Empty Re: Political News or Comments

Post  tgII Wed 02 Dec 2009, 02:59

Qsc, that Sesame Street pic was from 1976?! Shocked

Something I always wanted to start on the MTSAR Board,
a thread on Semiotics:

• Semiotics, also called semiotic studies or semiology, is the study of sign processes (semiosis), or signification and communication, signs and symbols, and is usually divided into three branches:

A good place to start would be here:

This of course would be for those not in the know, like those millions of
children who sat around the shit tubes watching Sesame Street who
are now, well many of them perhaps, in uniform shooting at people in
Iraq and Afghanistan because they were behavior modified with
semiotic technology
as children about who to hate.

The technology of semiotics is used for war, symbols to war on people,
how tragic.
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Wed 02 Dec 2009, 15:07

Jesse Ventura's new conspiracy show airs on the internet tonight on TruTv. There is a second airing a few hours later if you can't watch it at the earlier time.

Episode 1 will be on HAARP.

Other than the flashy production video advertisement teaser for the show and the professional wrestling-styled host...I will reserve my critique until after the show's airing, based upon its content.

http://www.trutv.com/schedule/index.html
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Thu 03 Dec 2009, 01:24

Jesse Ventura on "conspiracy." My first thought is that it's more
entertainment. We'll see.

And now, my favorite very wealthy scientologist is in the news again,
John 'revolting' Travolta!! So, what's up with John, I understand he
has a fleet of some rather expensive and polluting jet aircraft?

And now that the science behind "global warming" is collapsing
jeopardizing the enormous profits generated from carbon trading, I
wonder how John feels about all this?

And oh yes, the picture was photo cropped.

• Taking the private jet to Copenhagen

Any celebrity flying the green flag needs glittering eco-credentials. But how do they justify the fleet of customised planes, the luxury homes and the posse of servants?

Political News  or Comments - Page 2 John385_650564a

Hypocrisy is the vice we find hardest to forgive, but it’s also the one we most enjoy discovering in others. And nothing piques our interest more than eco-hypocrisy as practised by the “green” celebrities who have been spouting green virtue but spewing out hundreds of tons of carbon from their private jets or multiple holiday homes around the globe.

There was Sheryl Crow, who had called upon the public to refrain from using more than one square of toilet paper per visit (“except on those pesky occasions when two or three are required”) and who was leading a Stop Global Warming concert tour across America. It was revealed that while Crow travelled in a biodiesel tour bus, her 30-person entourage followed in a fleet of 13 gas-guzzling vehicles.

John Travolta notoriously encouraged the British public to do its bit to fight global warming — after flying into London on one of his five, yes, five private jets (one of which is a Boeing 707). In 2006 his piloting hobby produced an estimated 800 tons of carbon emissions, more than a hundred times the output of the average Briton, according to the Carbon Trust.
    http://women.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/women/celebrity/article6931572.ece

Wot?! Shocked

John's jets produced roughly 800 tons of carbon emissions in
2006. There's even a "carbon trust" set up? Like, what the
hell do they do all day long?

In the public's eye it might be "hypocrisy", but for me it's more
like comedy central, or better, like the expression yelled at me
in basic training, "they look like monkeys trying to fuck a
football."
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  tgII Sat 05 Dec 2009, 00:00

This is the season to be jolly, and conspiratorial too. Hell, even
Glen Beck is talking about "conspiracy" now!

Must be the coming Christmas season, so, does Santa exist or is
this all a big conspiracy?
Suspect
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Sat 05 Dec 2009, 00:13

Its cHristmas time again , another completed lap of the gregorian circus Smile

The DArk Side of Dubai
http://www.independent.co.uk/opinion/commentators/johann-hari/johann-hari-a-morally-bankrupt-dictatorship-built-by-slave-labour-1828754.html
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

https://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Mon 07 Dec 2009, 22:55

Flames and hrblsh you both mentioned the Ventura show. What if a person wakes up one day and tells themself they need to jump off a cliff!
So is it our own consciousness or the EMF waves that someone is producing that we think is our mind? We need EMF blockers!

As for the Death Ray, no kidding, the God in the Koran has the exact same weapon. I'll get the quotes for you!
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Tue 08 Dec 2009, 01:52

Flames and hrblsh you both mentioned the Ventura show. What if a person wakes up one day and tells themself they need to jump off a cliff!

Go listen to MTSAR's recent interview on Red Ice, especially
the discussion on Jessi Ventura.

Jessie, go jump off a cliff will ya?
silent
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Tue 08 Dec 2009, 21:31

When I hear alot of what the Ventura's of this day and age are saying, I can only imagine what are they trying to tell us or do.

Most don't even know what they are saying, do they?
Do they, the Ventura theorists, know they say all of that, because someone wants them to say all those conspiracy like things.

It seems as if the 'establishment' wants us to believe in something. So they have people like Ventura come out of the woodwork. The Death Ray is a fact, so they want us to know they can destroy us, they want to scare us?

What's the reason for all these amazing stories and esoterica coming out in the past 15 years?
Getting their mind control and destructive technology ready for the day of judgement.
From the Koran.....
On the day when the Trumpet sounds its first and second blast, all hearts shall be filled with terror, and all eyes shall stare with awe.
Fixed is the Day of Judgement. On that day the Trumpet shall be sounded and you shall come in multitudes. The gates of heaven shall swing open and the mountains shall pass away and become like vapour.
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Wed 09 Dec 2009, 02:19

Also at this moment there is "The Irag Inquiry" in the UK
http://www.iraqinquirydigest.org/?p=4640
Earlier Today, a former head of MI6 Mr Scarlet took the stand, it was he that was responsible for compiling the intelligence report that "apparently " allowed Blair to sTate Irags Nuclear war capability is Beyond doubt

BUt Scarlet claims he made a report but it never contained "beyond Doubt"

Scarlett has many questions to answer and a lot of them are set out here. Much of it
comes down to a key issue: why did he go along with the misrepresentation of intelligence that allowed Tony Blair to make a case for war based on a false prospectus?

Two weeks ago Chilcot asked the right question of the wrong people. In doing so he implicitly conceded that the misrepresentation of intelligence went further than the mere omission of warnings about the limitations of intelligence. He quoted a key claim from Blair’s forward to the dossier: “What I believe the assessed intelligence has established beyond doubt is that Saddam has continued to produce chemical and biological weapons…”, commenting that: “The Butler Committee, I think, came to a view that it was not a statement it was possible to make on the basis of intelligence.”

Tim Dowse, one of two Foreign Office officials with whom Chilcot had chosen to share this insight, absolved himself of any responsibility: “I have to say I didn’t see the foreword before the document was published.”

But Scarlett did see the foreword before it was published – and had a lot to say about it. If Chilcot wants to know who is responsible for Blair’s overstatement, Scarlett is the man to ask. If he has any appetite for putting Scarlett on the spot, it should be with this question: why did you allow Tony Blair to make a claim that you knew could not legitimately made on the basis of intelligence?

The reality is that it was not an oversight, not an unfortunate omission of caveats. Blair and Scarlett and Alastair Campbell, who actually wrote the foreword, knew exactly what was going on. Scarlett had been advised a few days earlier that the dossier would make a better case for “action” if it dropped the uncertainty that would appear in an authentic intelligence assessment from the JIC. But when Campbell sent him a draft of Blair’s foreword with an obviously false claim, he was concerned only to distance his committee from the claim, not to prevent it being made.

It will be interesting to see how they slimeball out of this one , i wonder where Blair is now, probably in copenhagen in a 5 star comfort lining his pockets with more dosh
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

https://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Wed 09 Dec 2009, 08:53

Jeff Rense interviewing a man who was told Obama would be
president, he was even told the president was going to be
"black" and a "communist." This meeting took place in Moscow
in 1992.

This was about twenty years go.
scratch

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Wed 09 Dec 2009, 20:17

This one was worthy of analysis...from the prisonplanet.com website...

“Youth Corps” In Action As Explorer Scouts Seen Policing Christmas Parade
Squad stands to attention with lowly “green shirts” sent to the back of the line

Steve Watson,
Prisonplanet.com
Wednesday, Dec 8, 2009

In the wake of reports that Explorer Scouts are being “trained in post-9/11 law enforcement methods“, a group of youngsters have been captured on video working in tandem with police in St. Petersburg, Florida, at a christmas fair.

We Are Change activists spotted the group roaming the streets during the parade, clearly wearing clothing adorned with police insignia.

When the group were asked what they were doing at the parade, the lead scout became extremely secretive about their association with the local police department and attempted to hide their badges and jackets.

The group described themselves as “very similar” to academy police, and told the activists that they were “looking for lost kids”.

“We are affiliated with them but we do not have the powers of police… we are a part of the department I guess.” the leader of the group told We Are Change, adding that they routinely ride along with officers on active duty.

The young girl seemed to back track after continued questioning, later stating “it is a volunteer organisation, it has nothing to do with the police.”

However, the squad of 14-19 year olds stood to attention, military style, when a police officer arrived on the scene, with lowly “green shirts” ordered to take the back of the line.

“If we went into Martial law or a state of emergency, they’re here to protect everyone else.” one of the other members of the group said when asked why he wanted to be affiliated with the police.

When asked if they had heard of the Hitler Youth, the at-first voluntary but later mandatory youth corps brigade that succeeded the Boy Scout movement In Nazi Germany, the scouts replied that they had.

Police officers in St. Petersburg refused to answer questions regarding the squad of scouts.

Watch the video:

While watching this video and listening to the dialogue and watching the body language of these youths, one can conclude that these children have been trained/conditioned on how to attempt to answer questions and to be secretive about their existence.

When asked their purpose the young girl responds, "We don't police, but we look for lost children".
Yet, none of these youngsters have any photographs or posters in their hands of children than may be missing in order to make a positive identification.

When asked if they are part of the police force the girl responds, "More like boy scouts."
The "Green Shirts" are the underlings and don't have uniforms of badges.
Will these be the "Green" spies when the Copenhagen treaty is passed and a worldwide tax system on your every move now enacted and enforced? Google climategate and check out prisonplanet.com and its archives for the complete rundown of the fake NWO science of global warming as a method to create a police state.

Again, the girl states that they are looking for lost kids. But with nothing to be able to identify them with like photos in their hands or anywhere to be seen.

Finally, the youngsters stand at attention in ranks as a police car passes by and sounds its siren. The robotoids ready to receive their orders.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Wed 09 Dec 2009, 23:57

The children are so cared for....guys!!
=======================
His honesty is refreshing rainyday! And he really means what he says.

There is hope in the young ones!

seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Thu 10 Dec 2009, 01:47

Argh!!! Political News  or Comments - Page 2 22Damn it!!!Political News  or Comments - Page 2 17

Nearly Done For A Year

On January 1, I will go offline for a year to protest citizen stupidity in the face of obvious fascist usurpation of power over the United States.

Anyone of objective mind and cursory knowledge of real history who bothers to look at the facts at all closely has to face the repulsive truths that I live with every day. But somehow I remain in my own niche, and 99.999 percent of the writers in this country have something better to do than live up to their civic responsibilities. I've come to realize that it isn't entirely the fault of the press, though. A willfully ignorant populace is largely responsible for the fact that we stand on the doorstep of open fascist rule. It has gone so far that I am no longer necessary - it's obvious in every day's news reports. So I will be on strike all of next year - against fluff-loving twits who can't seem to understand that American media paint a capricious mural of lies for them to live in. I fight it every day, and the battle has always been demoralizing, heart-breaking - the fascists have little opposition - and time and again the proles take the next step in fascist imposition grinning like brain-damaged Presbyterians, joyously repeating the latest programmed, self-aggrandizing lies. Reality is driven underground.

Political News  or Comments - Page 2 Strike

America isn't the problem - Americans are. Without popular support, the fascists lose. But are they losing? They thrive in a climate of denial and stupidity. Like scores of other anti-fascist researchers before me, I have no support of any kind. zippo. Bircher Glenn Beck has millions of supporters, and so does every other liar in the mass media. It's those who comprehend the nightmarish situation who are left in the cold. In this climate of stupidity, at least for the next year, I will tune out the sound and fury of programmed idiots and let them have their cake with artificially-sweetened blood frosting.

Power to the people who comprehend and resist authoritarianism in any guise.

Anyone who wants to research fascist conspiracies will find about 5,000 posts in my blogs. Many book loads of serious reading. The information here doesn't have the status of Sarah Palin's ridiculous lies, so no one will line up for them, but they are one fact-facing solution. American dupes are the problem.

- AC

http://alexconstantine.blogspot.com/2009/12/nearly-done-for-year.html
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next