DaRythymDivine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules of Da Board in Evolution

+7
hrblsh
highnoon
rainyday
Sputnik
seraphim
Flames
tgII
11 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Rules of Da Board in Evolution - Page 2 Empty Re: Rules of Da Board in Evolution

Post  tgII Wed 02 Dec 2009, 01:20

Qsc, the avatar "What the fuck is this shit" kills me. Greetings, what
kept you waiting so long?

That's better, I'm totally relaxed now.
bounce
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Rules of Da Board in Evolution - Page 2 Empty Re: Rules of Da Board in Evolution

Post  seraphim Wed 02 Dec 2009, 05:43

Hello quicksilvercrescendo you express yourself so well.....welcome....
Did you know that I am Darth Vader.....

Too nice here? need darkness, you got it here I am :evil laugh: Twisted Evil
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Wed 02 Dec 2009, 10:20

Hello, and thank you Vader...

And what a dark pair we will be...

Rules of Da Board in Evolution - Page 2 255803748_7dd9278b5d
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  Sputnik Thu 03 Dec 2009, 02:35

quicksilvercrescendo wrote:
...but any extreme hostility or garbage will run the risk of deletion.

The safety is engaged on my firearm...for the moment.

But if anyone flinches or tries anything funny...then ElvisYoda will be the first to get it.

You can relax everyone...I...am here now.

The MTSAR forum has been locked down for some time and any attempts by its moderator to re-open it were apparently...short-lived and distant from any rational understanding or supplied explanations as to...why.

After being met with post deletions and non-disclosing spontaneous and sporadic shutdowns amongst sputters of what it once was...I bid farewell to that forum at this time.

As my last thought out post was of the Lady Ga Ga MTV Music Awards Royal Masonic Arch Symbolism. This was forwarded to Tsarion but was posted without my forum name or any credit to my authorship. This was not intentional on Tsarion's part, but is not the way I wish my work and contributions to be submitted to the public in general, my adoring fans and all the world's parasitic, sychophantic, sponging and leeching toadies in the future.

Thanks for the invite...may my presence abrade you coarsely, leave you bleeding and lift you to the highest levels of intellectual orgasmic pleasure with the afterglow of utter, distaste and disdain as I am surely not submitted for your approval.

And yet, you love me, and are left wanting more...but you just can't get enough. And there is...relationship.

The old QSC of the MTSAR forum...
Rules of Da Board in Evolution - Page 2 Cookie_monster_dead

Only to be reborn as the risen Horus...
Rules of Da Board in Evolution - Page 2 Cookiemonster3

As my followers now worship my image and crucifixion upon the Spear of Truth...you may bow and pay alms.

Rules of Da Board in Evolution - Page 2 Cookie_monster_slayer

Wow who needs enemies when they got you as a friend,

and you are going to show me what exactly,

how to post something utterly stupid that makes 6 corrections necessary?

But we should rather talk about your little problems...

you know, having like at least 4 more accounts everywhere so that you have to mostly talk to yourself....

Did your shrink give up on you yet?

So.........I guess you got fired from da job ey ritardo?

Rules of Da Board in Evolution - Page 2 Souuzo

Never start a Vendetta unless you are prepared to suck catholic cocks ...Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....CIAO Kris*
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Thu 03 Dec 2009, 03:03

Good evening fallen angel , u got some probs u wanna iron out
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

https://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Thu 03 Dec 2009, 04:22

Of course not, you can keep your problem. It doesn't take a rock scientist to figure you out Iceman.

I am just enjoying the circumstance that you seem to loose your last marbles..

"After being met with post deletions and non-disclosing spontaneous and sporadic shutdowns"
Sure that was mean of Mtsar, so that makes me not much worse...actually less, because my reasons
for opening the Dream Warrior Forum were so much different than you will ever guess anyways.

http://www.redicecreations.com/mtsarforum/viewtopic.php?p=87717&highlight=#87717

The meanest deletion I had to suffer from was my post pointing out to Mtsar that Bruce Lee
was sooo much cooler than that.

I guess he didn't like this clip much either...maybe he is allergic to WATER?..Hahahahahahahahahhaha..

Okay, I leave your Pudding alone....

P.S. the design of this Forum is a insult to my senses, you better do something about it...
just about EVERYTHING is a desaster, don't you have photoshop?

Rules of Da Board in Evolution - Page 2 9knp04

Don't you know how to make a temporary TEMPLATE in the "backoffice" aka administration panel?

You go to "display".....then under "styles" you choose "temporary themes", then you create a new design and voilà.

Last edited by Uri on Thu 03 Dec 2009, 04:58; edited 1 time in total
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Thu 03 Dec 2009, 04:53

Wow who needs enemies when they got you as a friend,

and you are going to show me what exactly,

how to post something utterly stupid that makes 6 corrections necessary?
I know, six corrections...(whimper, sniffle, cringe, weep...sniffle)...I just, just, just couldn't get it right on this new forum how to post my images correctly and...well...it wasn't perfect...(sniffle)...but I will try better in the future to get it all in one shot and be a better person for it...I know you will approve of me then...so I aspire to be like you one day...so perfect...and so right in everything...(sniffle)...you have given me much to reflect upon...if I have any other technical problems I will hit you up for the advice pronto...

But we should rather talk about your little problems...

you know, having like at least 4 more accounts everywhere so that you have to mostly talk to yourself....
Oh my God. Everywhere? You have found me and my problems out (cringe). I mean, put me on a cross and whip my hide with razor wire. I mean four years on the MTSAR forum, two more for short spell just to remind a few morons how much they were idiots on the MTSAR forum, yourself included, and this one. Epidemic. Sickly. The sins run deep and I will have to account for them some day....but I am sure, with you as my judge, I will not be found worthy to lick shit off your boots.
But one day...perhaps. I am sure no one here has signed up on four forums...ever...nor anyone else on the entire internet. I am deviant by yours set of standards...truly deviant.

Did your shrink give up on you yet?

So.........I guess you got fired from da job ey ritardo?
I had forgotten the nuances of your innermost beauty. Emanations of the divine love and light cascading from your sparkling soul...and all the copied and pasted new age images spammed for weeks in some kind of obsessive compulsive vindictiveness followed by a laborious massive deletion of useless information. It was quite a scene...many were disturbed...and yet hear you are...

...does anyone remember...that particular scene?
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Thu 03 Dec 2009, 04:59

Sure that was mean of Mtsar, so that makes me not much worse...actually less, because my reasons
for opening the Dream Warrior Forum were so much different than you will ever guess anyways.

Yawn. Why must you try to impress yourself upon me? Ick. I am not concerned about any of this labyrinth of derangement and irrelevance.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Thu 03 Dec 2009, 05:04

Let me guess, you want a cookie right?

And since Mtsar get's you no more cookies you are in a though spot..?

Rules of Da Board in Evolution - Page 2 25f7gus

Still..pathetic though to hide behind a dozen of accounts cookie-dough monster.

I will have to account for them some day

Duh...your not really a quicky huh..you already did pay + Mtsar paid by closing down da Forum because you
clowning around was so out of bounds that it became unacceptable...however he lost his face anyways
for manipulating and deceiving people, just like you do....

but I guess now you don't get PAID for it eh cookie...you just can't kick off the habit eh dough..
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Thu 03 Dec 2009, 06:30

tgII wrote: it's always good to know you can arrive
somewhere to make your your voice heard in the dim of all the sub
space chatter out here.

Let me guess...dis is a HISTORYMAKING FORUM now...right Ice?

Btw, still contemplating to molest little children or did you at least give that up?

And hey...where the hell is teh crowd of fans...? :looking around!: scratch
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Thu 03 Dec 2009, 07:08

Who is this Uri angel, seems to have some major problems and very rude.

You got what it takes to tell us what your real problems are or are you going to just rage.

What you are mad at mtsar for deleting your post. Grow up. Oh that's not your problem.

You got your feelings hurt because the design of the forum isn't good enough? What nothing measures up to you. Oh that's not the problem either.

What's really bothering you, oh this or that person is deceitful, that person has a couple handles. That really upsets you, maybe you need some meds.
Still not what's eating you up.

A fan of tgII he is one of the best! So you are jealous is that it, no? Wait a minute what's this, molesting children, you are saying that someone you don't even know does that? Now that is one of the most foolish things you can say. Is that really what's bothering you. Nope?

Everyone on the internet can see there is something wrong with you.

So why are you even here, so far looks like to rage, why?
What awful problems you got inside you.
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Thu 03 Dec 2009, 10:37

[quote="Uri"]

I am just enjoying the circumstance that you seem to loose your last marbles..
Err.......i think you speak about yourself , let me recall the problems, you could not deal with straight debate, you had to manipulate my and others posts , because you could not face your "problems" being unveiled to you .
Whilst you project the guise of an artistic "maverick" as u say, history shows that you are more a closet dictator of the more irritating kind than maverick , would u not agree ?
And i already pointed out before you got a strange kind of negative obsession with mtsar , ( you never mentioned even 1 problem about him when you posted on his board , could have easily done so rather than start posting multiple spam photos) ) not to mention your additional psychological problems with other posters on this forum

Okay, I leave your Pudding alone....
DAnke dAkini

P.S. the design of this Forum is a insult to my senses, you better do something about it...
just about EVERYTHING is a desaster, don't you have photoshop?
In this forum , you may find to discover insights to your own psychological problems mein dRama Queen .. stay tuned , or that should be "dRama Queens " to cater for your psychotic personality leaps which u are not yet aware off
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Thu 03 Dec 2009, 10:50

Uri wrote:
tgII wrote: it's always good to know you can arrive
somewhere to make your your voice heard in the dim of all the sub
space chatter out here.

Let me guess...dis is a HISTORYMAKING FORUM now...right Ice?

She thinks i am tG11 among other posters ....but that is only the surface ripple of the confused spiteful being she has become
Riddled with envy and jealousy , threatened by any opinion that does not agree with her own, but also threatened by any opinion that does agree with her own , a curious mixture of psychotic paranoia with a dabbling of strawberries and ice cream on top

Btw, still contemplating to molest little children or did you at least give that up?
THis is her "completely misunderstood" reference to the discussion on the mforum , she thinks i might delete this reference for her own societal conditioned reasons, but i rather use it to illustrate her complete and total conditioning, she beleives she is a freebird but she is more conditioned than almost anyone out there
Her comments here show that she is not in the least interested in understanding any human complexity , just the perpetuation of fear and mis-understandings
She is a perfect slave being perpetuating slavery and ignorance and confusions

And hey...where the hell is teh crowd of fans...? :looking around!: scratch
Were you scratching your head on your own singular poster forum, oops i forgot about your other couple of aliases that you use to try and show u got company

YOur a real sad case uRi , i mean that , sort of like a smitten spited schoolgirl

Flames - shes a fruit an nutcase as u can see here

KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Thu 03 Dec 2009, 13:48

I had forgotten the nuances of your innermost beauty. Emanations of the divine love and light cascading from your sparkling soul...and all the copied and pasted new age images spammed for weeks in some kind of obsessive compulsive vindictiveness followed by a laborious massive deletion of useless information. It was quite a scene...many were disturbed...and yet hear you are...

...does anyone remember...that particular scene?

Very Happy Indelibly stamped in the most remote area of my unconscious memory , and i know she must have been operating from a higher principle , genius that she be in her own min d

What awful problems you got inside you.
That would be a nice intro phrase for her forum header ,, but u aint going to find out in her forum, just get more added Twisted Evil Very Happy
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Thu 03 Dec 2009, 15:55

I know....your problem almost kills you. You can't really go anywhere unless you use a different moniker, and even then people don't care if you are the Ex-Iceman from the Ex-Mtsar Forum. They don't care how smart you think you are yourself for deceiving them in the past. They don't care for any of your sockpuppets either because everybody seems to know them by now....and it's always the same old fool trying the same old trick. Your tactics are outdated. Besides Rainyday and maybe Flames.......and to be honest (as I always am) I don't know too many man who like to play with dolls. You renamed good ol Ocelotl so many times I guess your Lightbow is now Seraphim? Did you give your doll a new haircut too? I bet you don't get along with real woman too well in the real world....So keep tripping in this tomb of your own making, you truly deserve it.

Good Bye Alistar
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Thu 03 Dec 2009, 19:36

Uri wrote:I know....your problem almost kills you. You can't really go anywhere unless you use a different moniker, and even then people don't care if you are the Ex-Iceman from the Ex-Mtsar Forum. They don't care how smart you think you are yourself for deceiving them in the past.
I never deceive people, that is the signature of yourself ...if you remember

They don't care for any of your sockpuppets either because everybody seems to know them by now
i know not what u refer too, but i have rarely encountered a level of paranoia and hyper suspicions and a deceiver and manipulator of peoples free expression as displayed by you, someone obviously got deep under your skin sometime and u r holding everyone to blame but yourself

....and it's always the same old fool trying the same old trick. Your tactics are outdated.
i tire of repeating to you, that your suspicions of me are literally all in your mind or minds

Besides Rainyday and maybe Flames.......and to be honest (as I always am) I don't know too many man who like to play with dolls. You renamed good ol Ocelotl so many times I guess your Lightbow is now Seraphim? Did you give your doll a new haircut too?
Again, your paranoia and bitterness is clouding your judgements, the posters you mention have absolutely nothing to do with me, they are free thinkng people an maybe some of them might remind u of that

I bet you don't get along with real woman too well in the real world....
Actually there are all types of women as there are all types of guys , some i am attracted to , some i am not, and guess what, this is the real world and your behaviour in it has been quite quite juvenile if i am kind to you

So keep tripping in this tomb of your own making, you truly deserve it.
Thank you for the compliments, i shall continue investigating the reasons why people "flip" in their behaviours l just like you did in the interests of what is going wrong wrong in the psyche of human nature

Good Bye Alistar
whos leaving you or your shadow ?

and to be honest (as I always am)
I have never witnessed delusion like this ..... ever
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Thu 03 Dec 2009, 19:51

It reads to me that someone needs you a lot more than you need them kap.
Are you sure you never tapped that? Cuz that would explain a lot.

Rules of Da Board in Evolution - Page 2 Cookie11
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Thu 03 Dec 2009, 19:56

Shes got a thing about you too qsc, and tg11 and tsarion , she just shows her love in strange ways Smile maybe shes been on her own for too long but i tried to talk with her and she betrayed my sincerity so i feel no guilt

Are you sure you never tapped that? Cuz that would explain a lot.
almost fell of my chair but no comment
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Thu 03 Dec 2009, 20:03

quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Thu 03 Dec 2009, 20:12

Very Happy yeah that would apply to uri im my recent experiences with her , but im so glad there are "some" very insightful intellectual women still out there

KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Thu 03 Dec 2009, 21:40

I am proud to call Kapis my friend, he is sane and functional and able to make friends.

Ocelotl is a real neat woman right and so is Seraphim. Seraphim had to stay low and change her name because of disturbed people like Uri. I feel this gal needs to get some serious help.

Seems Uri is upset you were able to find out her inner workings. Wow, I am your doll, as long as you don't stick needles in me okay!
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next