***New Films***

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: ***New Films***

Post  KapitanScarlet on Sun 16 Oct 2011, 22:19

Seems like the eastern citizens have a growing appetite for 3D soft core moral tragedys/revelations but it looks like a visual extravaganza

REVIEW 3D SEX AND ZEN

KapitanScarlet
Admin

http://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII on Wed 28 Dec 2011, 07:12

The Jesuits have forsaken their vows.
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim on Wed 22 Feb 2012, 05:14

I watched the movie The Ghost Rider on a whim and it had some real interesting themes.
And a most beautiful little boy on there.
I think it was filmed in Croatia?
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet on Sat 18 Aug 2012, 15:46

Cheers Blackbird, i will check that one out myself at some point

If anyone gets a chance or has seen this one, please post a review
A DANGEROUS METHOD , about the freud jung relationship . as pirate bay seems to be down now , theres no way im paying to watch a film starring the mistress of bubble gum Keira Knightly Razz

KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet on Thu 27 Dec 2012, 22:52

Anyone who enjoys the light entertainment of a sadistic murder thriller (the booksale figures speak for themselves and a remake so soon Very Happy ) might like to check out the original swedish version of Men who Hate Women , or aka The girl with the dragon tatoo , the original swede version has eng subtitles, i havent seen the latest remake to compare but i may check it out sometime too

The Swedes were never known to compromise with uk style fascist sexual censorships, although they played it pretty close to the edge on a couple scenes in this one, especially worth seeing for a deep rofl is the payback scene to one of the sadistic sex abusers, i just cant see the american remake coming anywhere near this particular original scene Very Happy

only black mark is it plays the J-Sympathy Card like most hollywood films so there is a perfect similarity before the remake (;

KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  highnoon on Wed 09 Jan 2013, 00:02

thanks for linking that. might watch it tonight. have 2 days off.

I just wanted to put a word out for the hobbit an unexpected party. Its a lot more of a traditional adventure. You will hear complaints on the pacing but really.....lord of the rings had no pacing at all in book format, because it comes from the points of view of several groups and has time lapses! and in lord of the rings they removed giant sections and left out characters completely. but in the hobbit, because its a short childrens novel...you get the entire book (up until when it ends) plus extra stuff from other tolkien source material.

from the point of view of somebody who has no knowledge of the hobbit, yeah its a bit long, but if you know the adventure....its fucking awsome.

highnoon

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo on Wed 09 Jan 2013, 01:14

The LOR done by Peter Jackson was excellent despite what may not have been included or what was altered.

The only two things I really had an issue with in the LOR was when Legolas "surfed" on a shield down a flight of stairs during the battle at Helm's Deep in The Return of the King.
Too much of a comical video game-like deviation from a more serious story.
But the humor between the movie characters actually worked.

The second issue was the whole protective father attitude by Elrond about his elven daughter giving up her immortality to be with Aragorn. This was a total injection by Jackson.
This was not in the books and Elrond was actually the child of an elf and human union, of which there were only two such unions which were central, sacred and positive events in the Tolkien tales.

The Hobbit was excellent and its pacing could not have been any more perfect. I just don't understand the negative reviews at all.
And the emphasis on The Necromancer is a small detail in the book, but vital to connect the timeline considering the Necromancer was Sauron so I can see Jackson highlighting the Necromancer a bit more to tie it into the LOR.
The rumor is that Jackson may have the Necromancer control the orc army in the battle of the five armies. This did not happen in the Hobbit book and should it be portrayed in the movie, I would be a bit disappointed as it is not necessary to make that alteration and some space should be given from the LOR in that regard.
Many critics claim Jackson is doing changes to sell the movie, but after LOR...Jackson doesn't need any more frickin' money.
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet on Wed 09 Jan 2013, 02:36

I havent seen any of the LOR or the hobbit films, but one day i will check them out , i wonder if its better to watch the hobbit first then ? i was invited to a screening of it pre-xmas but couldnt make it .
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top