DaRythymDivine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wikileaks - Julian Assange - counter-intelligence - cyber security

+3
Flames
seraphim
tgII
7 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Wikileaks - Julian Assange - counter-intelligence - cyber security - Page 6 Empty Re: Wikileaks - Julian Assange - counter-intelligence - cyber security

Post  tgII Sat 01 Jan 2011, 21:51

Kapis, you're right, it really all does lead back to 'lingam and the
yoni'; and yesterday I spent several hours reading about the
origins of the Thule Society.

Secret societies are shepherding human thought which kind of
makes it a terrifying proposition doesn't it? The idea that once
you've severed from their control: what are you supposed to
think, feel or find relevance in?

The Purloined Letter is masterful; the more times I read it the
more its subtle complexities become understood. I guess you
almost have to have a child-like mind to see through it all.

And now I've probably concluded two recent additions in the
establishment of religions: Wikileaks and this 2012 Disclosure
religion. The later is elaborate beyond this world.
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Wikileaks - Julian Assange - counter-intelligence - cyber security - Page 6 Empty Re: Wikileaks - Julian Assange - counter-intelligence - cyber security

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Sun 02 Jan 2011, 14:22

Yes, Kapis, I think it came down to an intent of "reverence".
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Mon 03 Jan 2011, 00:56

Thats a spot on commentary on poe u pulled out of the bag flames

it will be interesting to see how wiki develops now that assange and the german are putting out wiki-revelation books
its all taking a dejavu route once more

i havent encountered the term reverence for some time qsc , it did seem to touch on recognition of immense webs of ingenuity at work
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

https://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Sun 09 Jan 2011, 21:08

Your topic started off Tg, with an intention to identify the mechanics of the highly skilled hypnotics puppet masters that are influencing and conditioning and controling human understanding
Kapis, It really is sickening they laugh right in our faces and actually hypnotize us for fun!!

Quicksilvercrescendo, yeah a cleanse, but why do people have to be vessels each round. Is it because a god wants to experience through the physical. But other gods get in the way and manipulate a person so that a person can never evolve.

So what if they make the next human another vessel after a cleanse. Does it never end!

Btw, I was reading Edgar Cayce's autobiography, it seems that he got in contact with a spirit and perhaps was channeling (odd how it always starts with this) at a young and something happened and when he was young, I will have to look up specifically what he said, he would be able to memorize the entire bible and the priests wanted him to become one of them. But he didn't want to do that and wanted to use his creative side in film or photography and further on down the road he had troubles and several suspicious fires that ended that dream. I was thinking he was groomed at a young age to do something (MK ultra the whole nine yards) for someone but then he changed his mind or else some other group got a hold of him and he started helping others instead.
But the potential to get in contact with other beings is amazing and seems that is the way the Nine was discovered.
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Mon 10 Jan 2011, 00:50

Yes there is an unbroken line back through history of famous and less famous personas supposedly channeling higher intelligences for enlightening information about consciousness and yet such a thing is not possible says science whos very path of discovery and achievements has been directed by these people
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Mon 10 Jan 2011, 13:22

They've monopolized spirituality, Kapis. They also control
the outcomes; we get the shit and they get a higher
consciousness. They're damn sure plugged into something.

Also, I've got some credible intel coming in on Assange; fascinating
material too. Geezuz, maybe I better not post it. People will think
I've gone nuts.

By the way, anyone see little vulture recently?

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Mon 10 Jan 2011, 20:16

Oh yes please post the info on assange TG

On "Mein Friend" i didnt imagine she was so sensitive to your critique of her posts, (i could be wrong ) maybe she had a personal crisis come up
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Sun 16 Jan 2011, 08:09

Keeping eating the carrots, Flames, apparently whatever is in
them works better than spending time and money under ultra
violent lamps to get a summer tan - really!

Yeah, the rabbit munching away; it is the year of the rabbit in Japan
so I thought, why not? Hope the guy on the forum where I heisted
it from doesn't get too pissed at me for walking off with it, but I'm
sure everyone around here will appreciate the 'cuteness' of Mr.
Bunny?

Assange; coming up as I get good facts. In the mean time, brace
yourselves, we have traced Ferguson back to 9/11: what the fuck
was in the doll?

• Wikileaks - Julian Assange - counter-intelligence - cyber security - Page 6 Image657583g

Sarah Ferguson, the Duchess of York; who would have ever thought?
And Fergie, what is going on at SOS Children's Village?

Coming just as soon as I can make sense of it...
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Sun 16 Jan 2011, 12:13

Again, the following quote with my highlights in blue bold:

• I can't claim to know much about Assange's father, and in fact I'm not entirely certain what he himself knows about his own father. His parents ran a "touring theater company" in his home country of Australia. By all accounts that I have come across, young Julian was raised like a feral animal, especially after his mother remarried. Her new husband was a disgusting individual.

Wikileaks - Julian Assange - counter-intelligence - cyber security - Page 6 Assange-rednotice

Christine Assange remarried in 1979 to a member of a "new age" group called Sanitniketan Park Association, or The Great White Brotherhood, led by a woman named Anne Hamilton-Byrne, who taught a type of spiritual yoga. She drew the disillusioned and mentally disturbed to her side. Fully one quarter of the group members were nurses and physicians, who ran a private mental hospital in Kew. Because of their new found "beliefs", these medical personnel subjected their mentally fragile patients to LSD doses, electro-shock therapy, and lobotomies. Anne Hamilton-Byrne kidnapped or "acquired" fourteen or more infants between 1968 and 1975.

• Wikileaks - Julian Assange - counter-intelligence - cyber security - Page 6 Julian%2Bassange%2Bchildhood%2Bphoto

Assange's rather shady upbringing ties together the backgrounds
of the Fabian Society (with its wacky British-Indian Theosophical
origins and pedophile practices) and Dr. Ewen Cameron,
vile disgusting man, probable Camp 165 Watten mad-scientist,
former head of the Canadian Psychiatric Association and the
American Psychiatric Association:

• Dr. Ewen Cameron headed the following institutions at various times: the Quebec Psychiatric Association, the Canadian Psychiatric Association, the American Psychiatric Association, the Association for Biological Psychiatry and founded the World Psychiatric Association.

• Wikileaks - Julian Assange - counter-intelligence - cyber security - Page 6 150px-Donald_Ewen_Cameron_canmedaj01237-0046-a

Interestingly, considering that he was apparently at the top of his field, the evidence is that he had little if any regard for ethics or a particularly realistic grasp of psychiatry. In the years 1957 – 1960 he conducted CIA-funded research on human beings in the guise of psychiatric therapy using high doses of LSD, sensory deprivation, drug-induced comas, electric shocks (including electro-convulsive therapy administered at many times therapeutic doses), and attempts at programming using tape loops. While in some cases his subjects were severely disabled schizophrenics (and thus experimental treatment might have been justifiable), some suffered from what probably would have been temporary conditions, such as post-natal depression.

This research was conducted at the Allan Memorial Institute at Canada's McGill University and was funded by a grant from the Society for the Investigation of Human Ecology, a front organisation used by the CIA to fund outside research in aid of their MKULTRA project, whose mission was to investigate possibilities of mind control. MKULTRA involved, among other things, drugging with LSD of unwilling human subjects.

Some of Cameron's subjects were kept in a drug-induced stupor for as long as 90 days, with tape-loop messages playing 16 hours a day.

Cameron was attempting to break down the psyches of his subjects, a process he called "depatterning," planning to then rebuild them himself from scratch. His theories were without any scientific basis whatsoever, and the only outcome of his experimentation was brain damage, psychological trauma, memory loss, and in some cases, incontinence in his subjects.

Back to the dodgy background concerning Assange's father. A Mr. L.
McDonald was twenty-three years old when he was experimented
on by Ewen Cameron. Twenty-five years later he had this to say:

• I have no memory of existing prior to 1963, and the recollections I do have of events of the following years until 1966 are fuzzy and few.... My parents were introduced to me... I did not know them.

No memory? Does Julian Assange have any memory of who his
father actually was?

• Wikileaks - Julian Assange - counter-intelligence - cyber security - Page 6 971600-children-from-the-family-cult

• Ewen Cameron lived and worked in Albany, New York, and was involved in experiments in Canada for Project MKULTRA, a United States based CIA-directed mind control program which eventually led to the publication of the KUBARK Counterintelligence Interrogation manual. He is unrelated to another CIA psychiatrist Alan Cameron, who helped pioneer psychological profiling of world leaders during the 1970s.

Naomi Klein states in her book The Shock Doctrine that Cameron's research and his contribution to the MKUltra project was actually not about mind control and brainwashing, but about designing "a scientifically based system for extracting information from 'resistant sources.' In other words, torture...Stripped of its bizarre excesses, Dr. Cameron's experiments, building upon Donald O. Hebb's earlier breakthrough, laid the scientific foundation for the CIA's two-stage psychological torture method."Cameron lived and worked in Albany, New York, and was involved in experiments in Canada for Project MKULTRA, a United States based CIA-directed mind control program which eventually led to the publication of the KUBARK Counterintelligence Interrogation manual. He is unrelated to another CIA psychiatrist Alan Cameron, who helped pioneer psychological profiling of world leaders during the 1970s.

What they discovered was that pedophilia is the glue that bonds
these networks together.

• During the Second World War Cameron began working for the Office of Strategic Services (OSS). However, in 1943 he went to Canada and established the psychiatry department at Montreal's McGill University and director of the newly-created Allan Memorial Institute.

Cameron continued to work for the OSS and in November 1945, Allen Dulles sent him to Germany to examine Rudolf Hess in order to assess if he was fit to stand trial at Nuremberg. According to one source, Dulles had told Cameron, that he believed the Hess he was about to examine was not the real Hess and that he had already been executed on the orders of Winston Churchill. (Gordon Thomas, Journey into Madness, 1993, pages 167-68).

Kapis: the change to url hot links to the new format (gray font color)
makes identifying url hot links difficult to locate within the post. What's
up with that?
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Mon 17 Jan 2011, 00:53

TG , yeah i forgot about that one, that is the "visited link" colour , the light grey being hopeless on the current background , usually that is a different colour so people can see visually where theyve been with reference to a page full of links , quite handy in a shop store or on a page where one is clicking through a lot of different info links , but on this forum not really a necessary distinction tool, so i have made the visited link colour same as the link colour with the hover link colour as red to retain consistency and easy distinction throughout Cool

Some of Cameron's subjects were kept in a drug-induced stupor for as long as 90 days, with tape-loop messages playing 16 hours a day.

Sort of forced mantras . the mans an animal , looks like he was working on something like the "KOVAC BOX"

One thing on assange, i think hes been modeling himself on rob halford Very Happy expect assange to go for the bald / goaty beard look next

KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Mon 17 Jan 2011, 04:13

Flames, he was referring to a Mr. L. McDonald who was
experimented on by Cameron, not Assange. I used it in this
context to illustrate this might have been what happened in
Assange's circumstances.

The experiments did go on in South America, they were
conducted in Chile. The Nazi Cologna Dignidad compound
in Paral, Chile had persistent and continuous accusations of
pedophilia and this type of experimentation directed at it.
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Sat 22 Jan 2011, 10:29

Well, here it is; for you nihilists out there including 'little vulture',
you were watching the theater of the absurd and I am vindicated.

• Nihilists of The World Unite: Wikileaks Is The "Cognitive Infiltration" Operation Demanded by Cass Sunstein

Webster G. Tarpley
    January 20, 2011

Obama White House NSC Russia Director Michael McFaul Deploying IMF Shock Therapist Boris Nemtsov as Wheelhorse of Feeble “Stop Putin in 2012″ Bid

Awareness is growing around the world that the Wikileaks-Julian Assange theater of the absurd is radically inauthentic – a psyop. Wikileaks and its impaired boss represent a classic form of limited hangout or self-exposure, a kind of lurid striptease in which the front organization releases doctored and pre-selected materials provided by the intelligence agency with the intent of harming, not the CIA, nor the UK, nor the Israelis, but rather such classic CIA enemies’ list figures as Putin, Berlusconi, Karzai, Qaddafi, Rodriguez de Kirchner, etc. In Tunisia, derogatory material about ex-President Ben Ali leaked by Wikileaks has already brought a windfall for Langley in the form of the rare ouster of an entrenched Arab government.

At Foggy Bottom and Langley, a manic fit has been building since the flight of Ben Ali. US imperialist planners now believe they can re-launch their shopworn model of the color revolution, CIA people-power coup, or postmodern putsch against a whole series of countries in the Arab world and far beyond, including Italy. The color revolutions had been looking tarnished lately, as a result of the failure of the Twitter Revolution in Iran back in June 2009. Previously, the Cedars Revolution of 2005 had failed in Lebanon. The Orange Revolution in Ukraine had been rolled back with the ouster of NATO-IMF kleptocrats Yushchenko and Timoshenko. In Georgia, the Roses Revolution was increasingly discredited by the repressive and warmongering regime of fascist madman Saakashvili.
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Sun 23 Jan 2011, 02:53

i must say im enjoying the public laundering of berlusconis sexual antics Very Happy thats exactly how i figured these guys conducted their private lives
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Mon 14 Feb 2011, 20:14

KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Thu 24 Feb 2011, 08:59

TG is back; how you guys been? Here's the final verdict on Assange.
It's going to cost everyone; please deposit into my account in
Switzerland $10,000USD for this reporting.

Wikileaks is a friggin' bank war?!

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Thu 24 Feb 2011, 17:44

Glad you are back TG...I was getting concerned for me regarding your absence.

Because...

...You "Complete Me".

Sad
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Fri 25 Feb 2011, 09:52

Greetings TG, All is well on the Western Front Cool , will be interesting seeing how the asange conundrum unwinds in public
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Sat 26 Feb 2011, 11:47

'Unwinding in public', Kapis, is going to come in the form of national
banks telling the Rothchilds to essentially go piss up a rope; it ain't
happening because people are on to their game in a big way:

Breakthrough!!! Help me get this to go viral; because it is hugely
significant:

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Sat 26 Feb 2011, 20:28

I was also hoping that people will start exercising their own power over banks by withdrawing their funds ... that is, if there are any funds there to give them Shocked how much is virtual now

yeah great piece from the vienna dude, looking forward to this bit

The next step has to be to call to account the various bankers and politicians that know how this system operates and have engineered the banking subprime crisis in order to have a pretext to take liquidity out of the money supply, crash the economy, buy up assets for a pittance, get trillions in tax payer money as “bailouts” in return for worthless thin air paper debts as well as gigantic interest payments on the national debt that they and their politicians friends have created in an exact repeat of the economic events in the 1930s preceding the rise of Nazi dictator Adolf Hitler.

The engineered curreny crisis is just another way to destroy economies based on exports even more, ignite hyperinflation and set up a world bank and world currency controlled by the big banks and Globalists.
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  highnoon Sun 27 Feb 2011, 05:53

Yeah i would say banks arent that useful anymore. debit cards usually cost money after a few transactions per month unless you i think pay a flat rate to have unlimited debits. credit > debit

what else...savings accounts a fraction of the rate 15 years ago. GICs here are under 2%

i
highnoon
highnoon

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Mon 28 Feb 2011, 06:33

Events are moving fast and a carbon tax is part of it; who wants to
help me track down who is behind the 'greenies?' Gilliard in Australia
is pushing very hard for a carbon tax.

Meanwhile, some hackers got into the mainframes and lifted millions.
Really, makes you wonder just what in the hell is going on with carbon
emission trading, Europe getting ripped off for millions in a carbon
emissions scam, a carbon tax; and now this:

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next