DaRythymDivine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creativity: Where the hell does it come from?

+2
Sputnik
Flames
6 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Creativity: Where the hell does it come from? Empty Re: Creativity: Where the hell does it come from?

Post  Sputnik Thu 18 Nov 2010, 13:49

These dry spells are the periods the entity needs to digest you. What I am trying to say is that we have the most creative periods after we've experienced something profound, went through a phase of distress or extasy, even everyday life with all it's impressions is comming to a culmination point, like a fruit that is ripe, and then the entity eats the fruit and digests it. Our payment can be a great piece of art. We recapitulate our life to feed the entity and in return we get a revelation or absolution by redering our experiences onto the altar of life.

When somebody gets famous and people greedy, such an artist will try to be faster than his life, he may be tempted to consume drugs to keep up the pace, turning the artist into a candle that burns from both sides, until he is consumed before the life was lived.

The neo-expressionist Jean-Michel Basquiat ( student of Andy Warhol) died at 27, his young life ravaged by drugs and alcohol. His last painting was a mere reflection of himself shortly before he died.

Creativity: Where the hell does it come from? Ridingwithdeathjeanmic7ues
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Creativity: Where the hell does it come from? Empty Re: Creativity: Where the hell does it come from?

Post  KapitanScarlet Thu 18 Nov 2010, 14:04

The real bitch is long dry spells without having that creative inspiration.
Time to call the girlfriend Flames , but good subject if concerns

These dry spells are the periods the entity needs to digest you
Now , you look after yourself ironic one

But the idea of a muse / entity is a decent construct for further understandings

i am also of the 100% belief that personal efforts also greatly influence the ability for oppurtunitys to open up for the artistic expression

Re-Image Almost like hes riding death ...yeeehaaah Very Happy
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

https://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Wed 01 Dec 2010, 17:14

The world came about through a mistake. For he who created it wanted to create it imperishable and immortal. He fell short of attaining his desire. For the world was
never imperishable, nor, for that matter, was he who made the world.
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Thu 16 Jun 2011, 09:19

Like this Flames...thanks.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Thu 30 Jun 2011, 23:55

if you posted it and had been auto signed out after a long period of inactivity (writing a long post) you may have been presented with the sign in option, if you had signed in again, the post should have gone through
Also if you had clicked the post button and found you were signed out and did not want to sign in again, , just hitting the back button on your browser should have taken you back to your post intact

but as additional insurance if posting a long post , probably better to do it in a document and save first before pasting and posting
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Sat 02 Jul 2011, 11:44

I hit the back button on the re-log in page. Wouldn't allow me to go back to the post. Not such a big deal, but at first i was shocked

If you hit the backbutton and get a dead page ... also dependent on what browser you are using ....... just hit the refresh page button , you may get a message like "ie will try to resend the info" click jawhol and like magic, the info should reappear , the info is always there in temp files, just a case of accessing it

But to avoid any possible loss on longer post best to save first as discussed
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  highnoon Sat 09 Jul 2011, 14:11

creativity...hmm.....i think theres at least two types of creativity. theres artistic and i guess a good word to call the other is pragmatic. pragmatic is just how do i solve this day to day problem. artistic doesnt need an explanation.

i dont know if it comes from anywhere i think first you have to have the talent. and then as flames said about what makes it stronger or better is true, but i personally think you need the talent there to have a hope at it. ive just witnessed too much fail seeing people not be able to come up with a solution to x that leads me to believe they just dont have the aptitude. saw a guy not grasp how to understand the metric system at my adult learning center. im no math wiz. but i said to myself man it must be hard for these teachers....they know hes too old and something is the matter with his brain. hes just not getting it. but they cant give up on him but deep down they want to say to him what myself and everybody else is really thinking. you're hopeless. its very sad.

then theres drugs to force creativity, but i dont know about that. lsd is like a performance enhancing drug, i guess...the 60s and 70s had some music influenced by stuff like that. i have no idea if it works or not

maybe the true starting force is love and passion. i know i said talent underlies this. but i think talent can be formed in some cases. if you just love something alot and you do it with love, you will be so good at it.
ive gone from zero to hero in some things out of love and dedication.

i also know that creativity probably at first thought means like "making something fancy and ooooo ahh" but to me it also just means creation. how to create things. but not all things one creates HAS to be creative. sometimes it just has to do its job. but in doing its job well...an outside person looks at you and goes man thats creative. thats great.

but is it? when i play Real Time Strategy PC games, i win not really because i think outside the box. but because i just want to maximize control. but because im so OBSESSED with control, my economy and positioning is at a top level. i look creative but its more like, astute. i mean sure. i do things, some things, my own way. but thats because it fulfills a unique purpose thats part of my meta game. but im not doing any of it just to be creative. theres a LOT of creative strategies..that suck. theres one trick pony strats that if they dont work, youre screwed. and people win games with their off the wall strategies. but theres nobody in high level competition that does any of that stuff. because good players have good map awareness and usually the creative strategies rely on a level of ignorance to work.

the interesting thing to me is that. the creative players, are usually scrubs, and they're not called creative if its a team game they're called idiots. but the people who just play like a machine, they're not being creative, but they're exhalted as creative. because in a way. during a fight, the victor obviously might have to evade or use skills of some kind . and if it ends up being "clutch" then it wows any spectators.

but i guess this only applies to creation when theres a tangible objective. (war combat, sports) ART and music have no tangible objective. just to be pleasing. and its subjective whether its likeable.

but personally, passion and love are easily applied to tangible objective things. art and music seem to have this x factor where you never know unless you try and put x hours into the instrument or something.

but with real time strategy games its kindof of a matter. "if he can do it i can do it" and "if he can do it well, theres gotta be a way to do it better". so i gravitate towards these things myself and have left music to the muscians and art to the artists.
of course ive never really tried so i wouldnt know....but heres where im hoping it relates to flames

that might be your lack of inspiration flames is that you just dont know what the results will be and the road is long. so the passion and love is not there in full force. the guitar sits there and it taunts you its invisible "needs 1000 hours of practice" exclaimer above it.

i say to counter that...develop a strategy. fuck the chords and theory crap. just play songs from other people. get like 3 songs easy to play and master them. youll learn skills as you learn to play this chorus and that riff. and then pick 3 more songs a little harder. then when you feel you're good. pick an awsome metal song where youll have to practice this song exclusively. its got solos and everything.

this will get you LIKING guitar and you will get good at it. then when you know youre good, and youre liking it....study the science and music theory

highnoon
highnoon

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Thu 21 Jul 2011, 13:07

My wife constantly misplaces her cell phone and can't find it.
She then asks me to call her from my phone so her's will ring and she can locate it.

Why not a keyring fob with a small button that when pressed causes your cellphone to emit a locator beep.
Comes with every cellphone...sell the idea to Nokia, make a few million and don't forget to wire me my cut of the profits.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Thu 14 Aug 2014, 11:13

Great idea = Made in Scotland , must be the independent aroma in the air, more people thinking outside the preached boxes , excellent , featured interview on keiser
http://maidsafe.net
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down