DaRythymDivine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rapid Progression of Moral Decay

4 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The Rapid Progression of Moral Decay Empty Re: The Rapid Progression of Moral Decay

Post  seraphim Mon 01 Nov 2010, 07:00

Hi Flames, glad you are hanging in there. Smile That was an epic post.
The human being has to learn how to become compassionate.
A super key word right there! I agree that's missing and for sure can ease the fears in this godless world.
Good luck with the Red Cross work!!
I don't believe that the mechanics of the Universe gives two shits about the human being.
Yeah and so maybe a person should give a shit about themselves then.
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

The Rapid Progression of Moral Decay Empty Re: The Rapid Progression of Moral Decay

Post  seraphim Mon 28 Mar 2011, 09:41

I discovered a few things here, just by being open minded. What do you know, how easy it is to change the perception and to DISCOVER THE TRUTH.
Listen and become aware. The Natives have picked up on this, because they were targeted for decimation as well. I thoroughly enjoyed listening to this one here,

at the 4.40 mark he speaks of the Irish, who also I realized are and were in the same boat. I find it absolutely sickening that to this day they are still degraded. I could not believe the awful things said about the Irish on St. Patrick's Day. And that's nothing they were treated as slaves themselves when they settled in America back in the day. It's interesting that people think of it as a joke and laugh and then have to get drunk. Really one's higher self is so disgusted of human behavior!
Folks are programmed to hate others and themselves and they don't even know they are doing it!
Hmm....who wants everyone to hate the Irish? Why have they been disliked so much throughout history?

To the public who have been unknowingly influenced......I really don't expect any lightbulbs to be going off on any of these questions. Sad.

seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Mon 28 Mar 2011, 12:27

When I venture out of my home into the syrupy masses of walking excrement, I don my sunglasses to keep my highly expressive eyes from other's perceptions lest they realize the obvious...just how much I despise their constant breathing in and out...and passionately wish their instantaneous death upon meeting my gaze.
How is that for human nature?

If people cannot bow to my greatness and serve my every whimsical desire as their God and the women of the world do not all offer up their hindquarters for my dubious pleasure...then what good are they really?

And yes, I am available for your next cocktail party.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Mon 28 Mar 2011, 20:29

It truly amazes me and I can't get over the fact that people are born with no identity. Like I said before a human raised with an animal, behaves and thinks like an animal.
People also have no discernment or true discrimination, they are implanted, bombarded and downloaded with every kind of emotion, fear, hate you name it. And that becomes who they are.

I believe racism or any behavior or belief is socially engineered and then it gets breeded into the person. So the animal side in us has been placed there, becomes who we are and who we think we are, but is that who we really are, evil and insane, racists etc? Hate isn't easily implanted in me, but I got to work on fear. That one is all invading.

I don't think two different species or even the same species, like dogs you mentioned Flames, biologically hate each other, otherwise they would go extinct. It's all socially implanted. If raised together they would get along just fine. But NO, it's all about separation and causing havoc in this world.
The female species comes in handy here at trying keep things going, most will care and raise species not of their own. They even try and take care of things that are not alive.
How many animals, higher on the evolutionary scale get attached to their blankie or stuffed animal. You would be amazed.

seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Mon 28 Mar 2011, 20:42

Forgot to mention that the real sad part is that since people and even animals are missing so many crucial things, (important things literally taken away) mind body and soul that they reach out for anything drugs, love and so forth, and become energy suckers. Not just the blankie for comfort.

seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum