The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Music For A Rainy Afternoon

Post  Sputnik on Fri 22 Oct 2010, 16:55

Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim on Thu 04 Nov 2010, 22:00

Bobdog, I was just listening to Buckethead last week! Not bad at all!
I was transcended through heavy metal!
buckethead

On a sidenote I was trying to find where you mentioned that you had nightmares, flames posted about his too.
For me when I have those it's because something stressful is going on in waketime, if it's really bad, I end up face to face with a dark creature/entity in the astral plane, and it scares me for a reason and releases a lot of things. In reality though I was the one who created that creature and it always intuitively teaches me or tells me what to do about the stressful situation in waketime.
You heard about those paranormal investigators or groups that deal with hauntings, I was thinking of joining one to make some money on the side. I've got to work on it though, not enough time, I make excuses. If I sleep in a house such as that I interact with the so called ghosts. I also interact with the energetic bodies or any entities (their own or not their own) of people sleeping in the same house as me. I learn incredible things about that person sometimes.
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim on Wed 10 Nov 2010, 09:16

Reminds me of a sleepy kind of jazz.

De nada and glad you are feeling better! I'm sure you would know if it was the flu. Wonder if you drank some contaminated water. I was just talking about bacterial poisoning sometimes it can stay in your body for a week without showing, but usually the body tries to get rid of it quickly, especially if it's E. coli. It's good to have probiotics on hand. It would be great to have some chinese herbs to get your organs back in order.

It is an ongoing battle...if I could conceive of this life experience as something other than "conflict" then I might have a better chance at finding what I'm looking for, but I don't believe that I'm the source of my own confrontations, so I don't see where there's much of a choice in the matter. I can't imagine that my spirit can't find a more effective way of communicating with me than by creating nightmares. I don't believe I am the source of such terrible energy.
Hmmm interesting.....Even though there are outside energies that can cause obstacles for one and there is dark energy out there, no matter how oblivious one wants to be about it, that kind is not one's own. But in other cases, people make the obstacles their own, physically so you get the destruction, and emotionally, including the feeling of fear which is one of the biggest and then hate follows. (Why it hurts me too to see how we treat each other in this world). And that is what I have done, I get entangled in the obstacles and so many others. So then I am my own source of confrontation and all that darkness that built up can teach me and free me. So it's not really terrible energy. I have got to really look deep inside at the imbeddings of all the obstacles even those that stay there from past lives and through DNA. And I've got to see them for what they are so I can get rid of them once and for all.
Psychologically it's similar to shadow work.
That paranormal stuff is so far beyond my understanding...but intriguing. I don't think I'd have your kind of courage to do something like that. But I also don't have your "spectre-al" abilities. Good luck and let me know how it goes.
Don't mind me, I would be considered a crazy. I might as well bleep myself out of existence. LOL
I haven't been trained or indoctrinated too much to societal rules and reality, energetically and somewhat consciously. So I retain some of my childhood spectre-al abilities and possibly past lives. I would act out on my own true feelings, but society has got me there on that one. Plus I don't like hurting others so it makes it harder to say it like it is. My mother is one of the few exceptions. Why the whole town is in fear of her. If you are not in your integrity she will call you out and people dislike her for that, because like a child it hurts their feelings and they don't want to face their shadow.
I don't know how to explain it, but it's like a master teacher telling you some things about your true reality and you hate them because you don't want to face the truth.
But I think the longer a person's soul lives to experience things the more courageous one gets, empowered and evolved. I'm sure you can gain it.

seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo on Mon 26 Aug 2013, 22:57

Linda officially retired in 2011 at the age of 65, and this year was diagnosed with Parkinson's which has left her physically unable to sing.

Her voice was just...enchanting.

This song came out about the same time I was born.

And here her voice just explodes...

quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon 06 Jul 2015, 06:07

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu 23 Jul 2015, 01:43

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content