DaRythymDivine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Samael Aun Weor

+2
KapitanScarlet
quicksilvercrescendo
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Samael Aun Weor Empty Samael Aun Weor

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Sat 05 Jun 2010, 10:25

Samael Aun Weor Saw110

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samael_Aun_Weor

Between 1950 and 1977, Samael Aun Weor wrote over seventy books and gave thousands of lectures.
Bibliography of Samael Aun Weor.

1. 1950 - The Perfect Matrimony - Kindergarten (Revised and expanded in 1961)
2. 1950 - The Revolution of Beelzebub
3. 1951 - Zodiacal Course
4. 1952 - Secret Notes of a Guru
5. 1952 - Treatise of Occult Medicine and Practical Magic (Revised and expanded in 1978)
6. 1952 - Gnostic Catechism
7. 1952 - Christ Consciousness
8. 1952 - The Power is in the Cross
9. 1952 - The Book of the Virgin of Carmen
10. 1953 - The Seven Words
11. 1953 - Igneous Rose
12. 1954 - Manual of Practical Magic
13. 1954 - Treatise of Sexual Alchemy
14. 1955 - Kundalini Yoga: The Mysteries of the Fire
15. 1955 - Cosmic Ships
16. 1956 - The Major Mysteries
17. 1958 - The Magnum Opus
18. 1959 - The Mountain of Juratena
19. 1959 - Fundamental Notions of Endocrinology and Criminology
20. 1959 - Christ Will
21. 1959 - Esoteric Treatise of Theurgy
22. 1959 - Logos, Mantra, Theurgy
23. 1959 - The Yellow Book
24. 1960 - The Aquarian Message
25. 1961 - Universal Charity
26. 1961 - Introduction to Gnosis
27. 1961 - The Perfect Matrimony (revised)
28. 1962 - The Mysteries of Life and Death (Read an online edition)
29. 1963 - Matrimony, Divorce and Tantra (Read an online edition)
30. 1963 - Gnosis in the Twentieth Century
31. 1963 - Great Supreme Universal Manifesto of the Gnostic Movement
32. 1964 - The Social Christ
33. 1964 - Christmas Message 1964-1965 (aka The Elimination of Satan's Tail/The Dissolution of the I)
34. 1964 - Grand Gnostic Manifesto of the Third Year of Aquarius
35. 1964 - Flying Saucers
36. 1965 - The Social Transformation of Humanity
37. 1965 - Supreme Christmas Message 1965-1966 (The Science of Music)
38. 1966 - The Book of the Dead (Read an online edition)
39. 1967 - Platform of POSCLA
40. 1967 - Christmas Message 1966-1967 (aka The Buddha's Necklace)
41. 1967 - Esoteric Treatise of Hermetic Astrology
42. 1967 - Christmas Message 1967-1968 (aka The Doomed Aryan Race / The Solar Bodies)
43. 1968 - Constitution and Liturgy of the Gnostic Movement (For Second and Third Chamber Students ONLY).
44. 1968 - We'll Reach the One Thousand, But Not the Two Thousand
45. 1969 - Esoteric Course of Kabbalah
46. 1969 - Christmas Message 1968-1969 (aka The Gnostic Magic of the Runes)
47. 1969 - Christmas Message 1969-1970 (aka My Return to Tibet / Cosmic Teachings of a Lama)
48. 1970 - Fundamentals of Gnostic Education
49. 1970 - Beyond Death
50. 1971 - Christmas Message 1971-1972 (Parsifal Unveiled)
51. 1971 - Christmas Message 1971-1972 (The Mystery of the Golden Blossom)
52. 1972 - Grand Gnostic Manifesto 1972
53. 1972 - Christmas Message 1972-1973 (The Three Mountains)
54. 1972 - Gazing at the Mystery
55. 1973 - Aztec Christic Magic
56. 1973 - Christmas Message 1973-1974 (Yes, There is a Hell, a Devil, and Karma) - Read an online edition
57. 1974 - The Metallic Planets of Alchemy
58. 1974 - The Secret Doctrine of Anahuac
59. 1975 - The Great Rebellion
60. 1975 - Liturgy of the Gnostic Movement (For Second and Third Chamber Students ONLY).
61. 1975 - Revolutionary Psychology
62. 1976 - Sacred Book of Liturgy (For Second and Third Chamber Students ONLY).
63. 1977 - The Mysteries of Christic Esotericism
64. 1977 - The Kabbalah of the Mayan Mysteries
65. 1978 - Gnostic Anthropology
66. 1978 - Didactic Self-knowledge (Collected Lectures)
67. 1978 - Christmas Message 1977-1978 (Treatise of Occult Medicine and Practical Magic, revised)
68. 1978 - The Initiatic Path in the Arcana of Tarot and Kabbalah
69. 1980 - For the Few
70. 1983 - The Revolution of the Dialectic
71. 1983 - The Pistis Sophia Unveiled

Collected Writings and Other Works

1. The Verb of Gold (vols. 1 & 2) - Collected Lectures
2. Dream Yoga - Writings on Astral Travel and Dreams
3. The Gnostic Prayer Book
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Samael Aun Weor Empty Re: Samael Aun Weor

Post  KapitanScarlet Sat 05 Jun 2010, 12:07

Amazing array of work, and some brilliant insight from some ive seen, wonder that one person could have produced such gold
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

https://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Sat 05 Jun 2010, 12:11

My intent is to read all of his books and take from them what I can resonate with, or at least, comprehend and take it from there...

Glorian Publishing is translating and releasing his works...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glorian_Publishing

About Book 1 The Perfect Matrimony...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Perfect_Matrimony

This book was released in 1950, but later revised and expanded in the year 1961..
The Perfect Matrimony (1961)
http://www.anael.org/descargas/books/matrimony.pdf

wonder that one person could have produced such gold
Even though I cannot fully and truly understand what he is writing in every instance, he does remark in this book upon how important it is to develop the memory.
He also comments upon Taoism and this is where my studies have been for quite some time.
Tsarion's Disciples of the Mysterium article also delves richly into this topic.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Sat 05 Jun 2010, 18:21

quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Sat 05 Jun 2010, 22:44

Qsc, interesting writings and noticed he either translated or worked
with Swami Sivananda Saraswati who I always enjoyed for his wit,
once he wrote something to the effect, I can't remember correctly,
some of the greatest men to have ever walked earth are entirely
unknown, who the hell came before Jesus Christ and if there was a
24th Buddha where are the twenty-three predecessors the world
knows absolutely nothing about?
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Sat 05 Jun 2010, 23:25

I don't believe they are the types you will see on the six o'clock news or CNN or lecturing while selling their DVDs...

I have completed reading the first two books today...and will begin the third tomorrow...

Book 3...Zodiacal Course...
...about the book...
http://www.gnosticbooks.org/by-samael-aun-weor/the-zodiacal-course

...the book...
http://www.scribd.com/doc/7004895/Samael-Aun-WeorZodiacal-Course
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Mon 07 Jun 2010, 04:28

I finished these three books and they are very interesting particularly regarding the sex magic and "other worlds".
But I cannot say that this is something that I..."believe" entirely, if that is the correct word to use.

I do practice, and have practiced often, the semen retention and sexual techniques from a Taoist or Tantric perspective. As this is used in conjunction with my regular yoga and chi gong practice.

But it differs from what Samael is referring to in that he describes not getting to the point of orgasmic spasm at all, whereas I have been taught to have an orgasm but not to ejaculate the semen. And according to Samael this is a big difference in his descriptions.
I would also add that what I have deduced from Wilhelm Reich's work is that orgasm and its spasm can do much therapeutically to break up "energetic body armoring" and lead to a more fluid flow of energy for the organism.

But the goal of my practices are increased health, immunity and longevity. Psychic abilities are known to manifest over time, say five to ten to twenty years. But the main goal is to decrease aging by at least a twenty year gap and to control energy for martial use or use martial arts as a means to verify and express achievement in this area. Not necessarily visit astral realms and bond with the angels. I denote a strong Christian flavor here of fantastical proportions that does not agree with me on all levels.

Much to think about and consider here. I don't use any types of mantras but I may experiment with one of his recommendations while going to sleep at night.

If I were to eliminate his repetitiveness and focus on the more practical advisements, then I could summarize much of it into a much shorter instruction.

He also mentions three types of Tantra...White, grey and black. I have only heard of white and red, with black being the practices of reverse kundalini which he does eloquently describe as the "tail" some will wear. But I have never heard of grey and he does not mention red.
Not that this matters much, but just a distinction to mention.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Tue 08 Jun 2010, 00:37

thx for the personal insights qsc
I would also add that what I have deduced from Wilhelm Reich's work is that orgasm and its spasm can do much therapeutically to break up "energetic body armoring" and lead to a more fluid flow of energy for the organism.

But the goal of my practices are increased health, immunity and longevity. Psychic abilities are known to manifest over time, say five to ten to twenty years. But the main goal is to decrease aging by at least a twenty year gap and to control energy

I find myself aligning with these principles .

"energetic body armouring" is a superb term, although my interpretation of it , i have not yet checked against reichs original one .
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Wed 09 Jun 2010, 04:20

You read those books quicksilvercrescendo! Psychic abilities, you are certainly on your way. If a person is genuine in what they are doing they might just get somewhere.
But the goal of my practices are increased health, immunity and longevity. Psychic abilities are known to manifest over time, say five to ten to twenty years. But the main goal is to decrease aging by at least a twenty year gap and to control energy for martial use or use martial arts as a means to verify and express achievement in this area. Not necessarily visit astral realms and bond with the angels. I denote a strong Christian flavor here of fantastical proportions that does not agree with me on all levels.
I agree and it's about time humans focus on their true potentialities. Respect Spirit and all that goes with it, not blindly worship, and know that they can be that too.

It's great people want to look into the sexual energies Kapis! Jai Kali! Lingambhidhayani!
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Tue 07 Sep 2010, 08:16

There is no need to do more than recall that in the remote past, due to a certain mistake by some sacred individuals, humanity developed the abominable "Kundabuffer Organ." Later, when this "Organ" was eliminated from the human species, something abominable remained (within each organism). I refer to all these "inhuman elements" which, together, constitute the ego, the "myself," the "yourself;" it is said that the "inhuman elements" which remain in the animal organisms are simply the bad consequences of the abominable Kundabuffer Organ, and within these bad consequences the Essence, the consciousness, sleeps profoundly. In the beginning, the sleep was ill-defined but after the submersion of the continent of Atlantis, the people remained profoundly hypnotized by the sinister power of the abominable Kundabuffer Organ. It is clear that the ego, the "I," is the outcome of such "Organ," and this is how it is that we sleep (within ourselves) and it is subjective; the consciousness remains processed (within ourselves) in a subjective manner.

If I state that humanity is hypnotized, I am not stating something erroneous. Without doubt people do not realize that they find themselves in a state of hypnosis; people believe that they are awake and here is their great error. We only know that the hypnotism exists, when this manifests, when this hypnotic force manifests very intensely, when it is concentrated on a determined person (in a hypnotic session, for example). Apart from this moment, people ignore the fact that they find themselves in a state of hypnosis, of profound sleep.

When we come to the world, to be born, we form a new personality. Later we enter a school, and as is natural we are educated according to the customs of the time; we are instructed, we are taught all types of prejudice, etc. In all this, in all this dead weight, we come to establish (within ourselves) a false consciousness. But the Essence itself remains sleeping there, in the depths. In it is deposited, we could say, the data which is necessary for the innermost Self-realization of the Being, but this is undervalued (I repeat), and even described as "subconsciousness," and we only consider as "authentic, real, proper, consciousness" all this baggage of theories which we carry inside, all this false education we have received, all these prejudices of race, caste and nation.

So then, within us, within each one of us, has developed a dual consciousness. In esoteric terms, the consciousness is called "Zoostat" (this is written with the letters Z-O-O-S-T-A-T). It is sad to know that at this moment a Zoostat is divided in two. Also it is very certain and the absolute truth that Nature adapts itself, it has to accommodate two currents of blood in our organism (two systems, to speak more clearly). The first is that which manifests itself during the waking state (the blood flows in certain vessels). The second is that which expresses itself during the hours of sleep, in which some (different) vessels are filled with blood. So then, we have two circulatory systems within us, in accordance with the dual functionalisms of the Zoostat.

We need to wake up, tear the veil, and finish with all that which is not of the Being: finish with all the prejudices of race, family, and nation; with all the false education we received, with all this false consciousness. We must destroy the ego, reduce it to ashes, so finally the Essence can express within us. In the Essence is contained all the data which is necessary for the Intimate Self-realization. This is something urgent, something that must not be postponed, and something that must not be delayed.

The woman is called to wake up (she must have interest in this) and struggle so the man can also awaken. No one is closer to the man than the woman, therefore she must struggle in order to help the man, because this time in which we find ourselves is very degenerated.

With the marvelous creative energy, we are able to create the Superior Existential Bodies of the Being. Much has been spoken about the Astral body. Unfortunately, the "humanoids" of today do not possess this marvelous vehicle. Commonly, for interest we would say "I go out in the Astral body," etc. but this kind of "Astral Travelling" are journeys of the ego (it is the "I," the myself, yourself, which replaces the "Astral body" in order to travel and traverse the infinite space).

It is necessary for us to create the authentic and legitimate Astral body, and this is only possible by means of the Mercury of the Secret Philosophy, learning how to transmute this marvelous force. The real name of the Astral body is Kedsjano body (written with the following letters" K-E-D-S-J-A-N-O). Those who know how to consciously transmute the sperm into energy (men and women) are able to create the Kedsjano body. One knows who has such a body when one is able to consciously and positively travel with it. Later it will be necessary to create the authentic body of Objective Reasoning, which is the Mental body (an extraordinary Vehicle which is only formed through the Sexual transmutation of the Hydrogen Si-12). And finally, it will be necessary to create the Egoitoorasiana body or the body of Will of the Being, which is the Causal body.

These mentioned bodies, I repeat, are only able to be created by means of the transmutation of the sperm into energy. When one succeeds in possessing these vehicles, when one truthfully has them, then one is able to incarnate (within oneself) their psychic principle, one's Real Internal Being, to convert oneself into an authentic human. A true human (in the word "human" I include, naturally, the man as well as the woman, the same way in which with the word "Elohim," God, is included also Goddess).

So then my dear brothers and sisters, work intensively with the creative energy of the Third Logos, this is something that must not be postponed, something that must not be delayed, if what we want one day truthfully reach the final liberation.

The feminine seminal fluid is crystalline; we are able to designate it also "vitreous liquid, flexible, malleable." It does not carry, naturally, millions of zoosperms, as in the definite case in the man, but it carries vital principles: hormones, forces, and extraordinary substances. There is no doubt that the woman, with the orgasm, loses incalculable riches: calories, Prana, Sexual Hydrogen SI-12, with which it is possible to create the Superior Existential Bodies of the Being.

Let us recall, with great emphasis, the people of ancient Lemuria, in another time situated in what is a now boisterous sea, in what is today the Pacific Ocean. Then, all human beings were hermaphrodites. There is no doubt that those giants, those colossi (so beautifully represented by some of the Easter Island sculptures), menstruated. The feminine part ovulated, and those ova came to the world already fecundated by the masculine principle. I repeat: those beings all had within themselves the masculine and feminine aspects. This was the time in which humanity reproduced by means of the system of ovulation, which is the same system as the birds. The creature forms itself in the egg and after a certain time, breaks the eggshell and comes into existence. The being which was born in Lemuria was nourished by the Father-Mother.

This was the Golden Age; this was the period in which the rivers of pure living water flowed with milk and honey. At that time there did not exist either "mine" or "yours," and everything was for everyone and each one was able to eat from the tree of his neighbor, without any fear. At that time, those that knew how to play the lyre thrilled the entire universe with their most sublime melodies. The lyre of Orpheus had not yet fallen on the floor of the temple, smashed to pieces.

When humanity separated into opposite sexes, everything changed. The egg was released from the ovary, without fertilization, because the masculine principle had divorced itself from the feminine. So then, it was necessary to be in cooperation to create. There is no need to do more than recall the great peregrinations that they made from remote places, to the sacred temples. (The Kumaras (divine kings) directed those mystical practices).

The sexual act occurred within the paved courtyards of the temples of mysteries; humanity reproduced by Kriyashakti, in other words, by the power of will and yoga.

No one committed the crime of extracting, from their organism, the sacred sperm. One sperm was able to escape in whichever moment to fertilize a womb.

In that period, pain in giving birth did not exist, and the children were born without the mother having to suffer. Unfortunately, my dear brothers and sisters, the time came in which the people (allied, let's say, with certain tenebrous principles which abounded in the atmosphere of the world) dedicated themselves to animal fornication. It was then that the people were expelled from the temples of mysteries, and this remained as a tradition in the sacred books. It is due to this that it is often said that "Adam and Eve were expelled from the Earthly Paradise."

Menstruation is not by any means karma. The feminine aspect, separated from the masculine, continued menstruating, continued releasing the ovum but now without being fertilized, and this is not karma, but a natural function.
Menstruation is a natural process of the feminine body which facilitates the expulsion of toxins and refuse from the organism. Therefore, it is highly damaging for the woman to utilize tampons which retain the toxins and refuse within the body. The feminine sexual organ, being receptive and absorbing, will in turn re-absorb those toxins and poisons. It is regularly suggested in Gnostic Institutions that women renounce the use of devices with hold the toxins inside the body.

Also, women are advised to avoid submerging the body in water during menstruation. Given that the entire vital body and the chakras are involved in the release of toxins and energies, to submerge them in water creates an energetic short-circuit which damages the chakras and vital body. This means that female Gnostic practitioners are recommended to avoid bathing and swimming while menstruating. Sponge baths are acceptable, but most female practitioners avoid wetting the hair. So, when the cycle is approaching, be sure to take a good shower or bath in preparation for a few days without

seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Tue 07 Sep 2010, 08:16

The resource of man is necessary before all. You must take into account that the Sun (The Cosmic Christ) is making a marvelous experiment in the test tubes of Nature; it wants to create Men [Editor: Read the glossary entry for Human Being, and the Introduction to Revolutionary Psychology]. We know well that the race of "humanoids" is necessary to be able to capture determined types and sub-types of cosmic energy, which later it transforms and re-transmits to the inferior layers of the planetary organism (a sad situation for the "humanoid," true?). Without doubt, the Sun wants more, and has placed within the sexual endocrine glands of the "humanoid" the Seeds of the Man. Such seeds are able to develop if we co-operate. If we don't co-operate, the Sun's experiment fails.

During the first eight centuries of Christianity, many Men were created; in the Middle-Ages, the creations were very rare, and now they are even rarer.

For a real Man to exist, it is necessary that the seeds for the Superior Existential Bodies of the Being, situated in the sexual endocrine glands, develop suitably. Such seeds are unable to develop if co-operation does not exist within us. It is also unquestionable that such seeds are unable to develop in an unfavorable environment.

When one makes glandular experiments, when one ties the tubes, when one has glandular transplants, or if you graft into the organism the glands of a monkey, or other similar things, the conditions which result will certainly not be happy. How will the seeds of a Man be able to germinate in such an organism?

If we observe the ants, we are able to realize that they (in the past) were humanoids. Unfortunately, the scientists who emerged within this race of "humanoids," dedicated themselves to harmful experiments; removing glands, making transplants, closing tubes, etc. etc. and the result was the seeds of man were unable to develop in these creatures. On the contrary, they were dwarfed little by little, they changed the base of their morphology, and today are those creatures which we know well, and who abound in all of the nooks and crannies of the Earth.

No one knows the personal life of the great Kabir Jesus. The cosmic drama that he represented is not his personal human life, because this drama is of a universal order. Many Masters also represented this drama in the past, and many will represent it in the future.

As a concrete example of the little which is known about Jesus, we have that phrase which he pronounced in Calvary:

Heli Lamah Zabactani...

Many heard the phrase and though that he called Elias, but in truth no one understood it. It is evident that such phrase was not Hebrew, but Maya. Any Mayan Indian of Guatemala, or of Yucatan, knows very well that the significance of this phrase is the following:

Now I submerge myself within it before the dawning of its presence.

Image It is unquestionable that the ritual-language of the great Kabir was Mayan. The great hierophant learned Maya and Naga in ancient Tibet. In the Monastery of Hemis (in Leh, Kashmir [Editor: actually Ladakh], adjacent with Tibet), exists an ancient text which to the letter says:

"When Jesus left home, in his country, first he went to Egypt, and there he studied the antique Osidiana-Maya religion. From Egypt, he traveled to India, and in many cities, including Benares and Lahore, studying the teachings of Gautama Buddha. Later he entered a Himalayan Monastery, where he studied directly Mayan and its Cosmic Sciences. At the end of 12 years, he achieved Mastery..."

In Palestine, Jesus (the great Kabir of Galilee) was an active member of the Essene sect, who had a Gnostic Monastery on the banks of the Dead Sea. The Great Kabir Jesus reached the grades of Perfect Master and Great Elect, working in the "fiery forge of Vulcan." Self-realization is not possible without the practice of Sahaja Maithuna, Sexual Yoga

What is the cause of the modern political failure which is so characteristic in the modern leaders of government?

Samael Aun Weor: This political failure, which utilizes modern leaders, has its origin in the sexual debility within them. It is well known that modern society is controlled by the "scoundrels of the intellect." The "scoundrels of the intellect" are terrible fornicators and all this is demonstrated over and over again. A "scoundrel" is the mixture of intellectualism with the lack of spirituality, and the lack of spirituality causes exorbitant lust; and this is true, I repeat that the world is governed by "scoundrels," it is not strange that this happens.

So then, the politicians, because of being weak, are governed by the Superman. The politicians, because of sexual debility, are governed by the Conscious Circle of Solar Humanity which operates in the Superior Centers of the Being. The politicians are like black pawns, which the Interior Fraternity of Light manipulates. There exist black and white pawns, and the Interior Fraternity of Light reinforces (at times) one pawn or another, in accordance with the karma and dharma of the nations.

Did Count Dracula really exist? And if he exists or existed, what are you able to tell us about vampirism?

Good, much is said about "vampirism;" it is said that "many women are vampirized." I don't deny that there are sexual vampires (yes, they exist); "Draculas" have existed and continue existing; further, it is normal today that they abound everywhere (presently, they exist and are everywhere), they are commonly called "warlocks." It is good to remember the adventure of the Trojans with the famous "hags (witches; sorceresses)" of whom Virgil, the poet of Mantua, spoke, in The Aeneid. There is no doubt that when those "black sorceresses," those hags, put their bodies in a Jinn state, they are able to transport themselves to different locations of the Earth. If they have enemies, they approach them and they bite them. The wound appears, later, like a black mark in this or that part of the body.

Last edited by seraphim on Mon 04 Oct 2010, 06:13; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo sorry Sam)
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Wed 08 Sep 2010, 00:53

On the button info

What is the cause of the modern political failure which is so characteristic in the modern leaders of government?

political pawnsSamael Aun Weor: This political failure, which utilizes modern leaders, has its origin in the sexual debility within them. It is well known that modern society is controlled by the "scoundrels of the intellect." The "scoundrels of the intellect" are terrible fornicators and all this is demonstrated over and over again. A "scoundrel" is the mixture of intellectualism with the lack of spirituality, and the lack of spirituality causes exorbitant lust; and this is true, I repeat that the world is governed by "scoundrels," it is not strange that this happens.

So then, the politicians, because of being weak, are governed by the Superman. The politicians, because of sexual debility, are governed by the Conscious Circle of Solar Humanity which operates in the Superior Centers of the Being. The politicians are like black pawns, which the Interior Fraternity of Light manipulates. There exist black and white pawns, and the Interior Fraternity of Light reinforces (at times) one pawn or another, in accordance with the karma and dharma of the nations.
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Fri 04 Mar 2011, 18:29

I want to thank the forum member that recently posted an interview with John Lash...as it has caused me to further delve into his work...I found this Red Ice interview to be excellent...

quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Sat 05 Mar 2011, 11:56

very stimulating interview
Lash states he does not invite the possibilitys of a cosmic evil and i think hes spot on to concentrate on the social construct of evil but then he does propose the "Divine Intelligence " of sophia, embodiment in the human being to be unleashed

But as soon as anyone proposes the presence of a "Divine intelligence" then all that is not divine and especially in the extreme anti-divine can for the sake of understandings be labelled destructive or evil as its working away or opposing or obstructing from the divine inteligence

There is no escaping the fact that if a person proposes a divine intelligence then its very important to consider the nature and the dynamics of what is not divine

Lash comes up with a good analogy using the "Straying" theory which leads to human dementia

But then for those who like to ask the questions all the way into the labyrinth, one would have to consider the origin of it all including this sophiac divine intelligence

At some point it has to be considered what was there in the beginning ? it seems impossible using current human intellectual understandings to come up with a plausible theory regarding the origin of Divine intelligence

But if for example i start with the existance of a Divine intelligence and then try and explain the dynamics of how that interacts with human intelligence , this is the only 2 possible paths i can conclude

I will start with Lashes theory of straying ...lets say that a divine intelligence has a connecion into human consciousness and can guide them in a most harmonious fashion of the best way to live their existance in mortal life
If a persona loses its personal relationship with divine intelligence , it may find that things in its existance start to go wrong , become less harmonious and then this spills out into affecting other people in a negative manner which could be termed social evil

So the dynamics of that understanding is that there exists a divine intelligence guiding factor for human existance , but if any human loses touch with this divine connection, they stray of the path and become corrupted and during this corruption they become and carry out evil or destructive acts to themselves and other humans

This then leads nicely into the second possible path of conclusion which is to consider if somebody whom has "strayed" is actually at the beck and call of an anti-divine intelligence

The only difference between the 2 conclusions - Is a "strayer" stumbling from ignorance or being directed by an anti-divine intelligence?
The answer to that is called a Belief and its evidence is finally rooted from the preferential seeds of Intuition which may be the very source of Divine INtelligence Very Happy or in a corrupt persona whos intuition has been impregnated...anti-divine intelligence

This then leaves no option but to enter into the studying arena of the psychic world of consciousness and its dynamics which must look at what is occuring in human behaviours, conditioning and understandings and deceptions before it manifests into the social expression

"Beleifs" have so much to do with behaviour, i dont think people in general have really thought in depth about what they actually do or do not believe, and once that question asked, the next question is why do i believe that, and then the next question is, What evidence leads me to that belief , and then the next question is, how does the authenticity of evidence stand up to present understandings and developments because things are literaly changing all the time in the physical world and the psychic world , the consciousness software of beleifs must be constantly updated , or viruses develop

Really nice interview tact on that one from Henrik Cool

KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Sat 05 Mar 2011, 23:42

quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Sat 12 Mar 2011, 13:57

From the website, Lash proposes strongly that the Sumerian myth concerning the Annunaki is not to be taken literally, may be flawed, or is a fraud.

Yet, he states that the Gnostic perspective is more deserving of consideration in extremely flattering terms.

He also states that proposing genetic manipulation by ET's or ancient scientists is a faulty theory and specifically states that Icke and Tsarion have it wrong on this matter because the Gnostics didn't indicate it. And the Gnostics indicate that Archons cannot directly influence humanity that way, so therefore Lash deems that is the way it must be then. Reptilians do not exist as beings that can interact with us on a physical level, but according to Lash...the Greys can.
scratch

That seems a bit dogmatic to me in that regard. When really the whole topic is quite speculative in many regards.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Sun 13 Mar 2011, 03:43

im happy to see that people are now discussing concepts like archons in public, cause its not so long ago that that type of conversation was completly taboo
And researchers highlighting their differences of current beleifs in public is always a good thing for me
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Mon 14 Mar 2011, 00:00

At the same time, the work of the Gnostics and what could be considered the neo-Gnostics, is not to be ignored. I can't help but feel that my own philosophy is reflected somewhat in the work of the Gnostics and the Essenes. But that is the soundness of good thoughts and ideas...they are quite universal in their appeal to the not-too-insane...or those who do a good and convincing job of covering it up.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Wed 16 Mar 2011, 00:10

My comments about Lash's writings about the Archons affecting humanity were specific to genetic manipulation and not exclusive to their being able to interfere in other ways with humanity.

He has written in a few places on his website that Archons are not able to genetically manipulate humanity...according to his interpretation of the Gnostic interpretation.
The more articles you read the more you will find his elaboration on this topic.

http://www.metahistory.org/gnostique/archonfiles/AlienDreaming.php
Ialdabaoth is also called the Archigenetor, "the master breeder." (Apoc John II, 12, 25) Gnostics, to whom ethics must be consistent with cosmology, regarded biological procreation, insofar as it is an involuntary act, as a mindless mechanism that makes humans accessory to the head Archon. How Ialdabaoth breeds his own type, and controls the breeding of the embryo-types, and may even be involved in interbreeding with humans — are some of the more baffling elements in the Sophia mythos. Several texts in the NHC describe the Archons' attempt to "rape Eve": i.e., inseminate the human species. The texts make it clear, however, that they do not succeed in their aims. The Hypostasis of the Archons describes this episode:

Then the Archons approached Adam. and when they saw his female counterpart speaking with him, they became greatly agitated and in arousal for her. They said to one another, "Come let us sow our seed in her," and they pursued her. And she, the mother of the living, laughed at them for their witlessness and blindness; and in their clutches she turned into a tree, and left before them her shadowy reflection resembling herself. (89: 15-25)

This passage demonstrates the imaginal sophistication of Gnostic vision. Gnostics seers discerned the Archons attempt to inseminate Eve — to interfere in the genetics of the human species, if you will — but they also observed that the attempt was a failure. The metamorphosis of Eve into a tree recalls the Greek myth of Daphne who turned into a laurel. (This parallel shows that Gnostic cosmo-mythology was not a fluke, but a system of visionary knowledge deeply rooted in the indigenous mind of pre-Christian Europe.) For Gnostics, the visions they beheld in altered states were empirically true and could be tested. By doing so, they were able to develop extraordinary insight into the superhuman worlds, the activities of the gods, the relation of humanity to alien species, and the long-term experience of the human species.

The above scenario describes how the Archons fail to capture Eve, yet they somehow engage her shadow, a mere reflection. This implies that although the Archons cannot access our genetic structure, they may affect or distort our image of woman, of the Feminine, and in that sense they really can succeed in defiling Eve. They may distort our sense of our own genetic make-up.

You do really have to read over a lot of the material to see how he debates the more popular ET and reptilian presentations from the Sumerian texts leading into Sitchin and later authors who cite Sitchin.

Here he further elaborates on his opinions regarding Icke, Tsarion and a few others...
http://www.metahistory.org/RiteAction/openseason2.php
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Wed 16 Mar 2011, 07:51

Hi Flames, Lash or Nash? What I find amazing in all this talk of him is that a major part of him, so it seems is, all about the sexual energy and it's never mentioned at all when others talk of him. Curiously it's underlying in a few figures talked about, and is no coincidence at all he is named in the topic of this thread.
I like how he makes it a point of his, to not give away any of his energy.

True, females have been raped and taken advantage of from the beginning so it seems. Left with no idea what the sexual energy can do or is.
The archonic paradigm and reality would be blown away if people used the kundalini energy I believe.
Gnostics, to whom ethics must be consistent with cosmology, regarded biological procreation, insofar as it is an involuntary act, as a mindless mechanism that makes humans accessory to the head Archon.
I agree with that.
And that mandelbrot/seahorse symbol has always been etched in me and I used to draw it all the time when I was younger. I wonder if it has something to do with the golden ratio, which it kind of resembles, connected to everything. So instead of having something outside of ourselves decide for us (and making more of it's own), one can break away (from the connecting seahorses) and create for oneself.

And last but not least, I enjoyed reading his website and the pictures of the so called receievers/aliens that people encounter once they die, taken to the light?
Those drawings are all over the north and south american continents.
http://www.metahistory.org/ENDTIME/PartyXolotl.php
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum