Legalities and Da' Man

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Legalities and Da' Man

Post  quicksilvercrescendo on Wed 14 Apr 2010, 23:24

Here is the man, Barry Cooper, who had worked for years in law enforcement and the War on Drugs. He saw the corruption on many levels and turned to start revealing to the common person how the game is played and what you can do to protect yourself from the fascist police. He gives good legal and practical tips in dealing with American law enforcement. And he also became a pot smoker and activist for its legalization.
He was creating his own reality show, KopBusters and gives his reasons why the show has not been picked up by an networks, what has happened to him lately on a personal level and his future plans.

He is also running for Attorney General of Texas this year and his goal is to give Texas law enforcement a thorough intestinal cleansing of the corrupt business as usual.

‘Kops’ Win: Barry Cooper calls it quits on reality show

Stephen C. Webster
Tru Slant
April 14, 2010

After 16 months of promoting the “KopBusters” reality show, former Texas narcotics officer Barry Cooper is closing up shop out of fear that the next police retaliation may be much more severe.

“I’ve been told by lawyers, my fans and many people who love me that the next thing they’re gonna do is plant drugs on me and send me away for 20 years, or kill me or my wife … I’m not going to let that happen,” he said in a telephone interview on Tuesday.

“We put so much of our life into something good,” Cooper continued. “We got Yolanda out of prison. I had so many plans for ‘KopBusters’. We were gonna get to the point where we were targeting federal agents, but then I did these bag drops and look what happened! So, I’m … I’m not doing any more cop stings. I’m still going to make noise. I’m still going to produce ‘Never Get Busted‘. I’m going to give speeches and I’m still going to run for office. But … I’m done with ‘KopBusters’.”

He first made the announcement during an April 9 episode of “This American Life” on National Public Radio, speaking with Texas Observer culture editor Michael May.

Emotion clearly audible in his voice, Barry confessed to the reporter: “I never would have done those bag drops if I’d have known it would-a led to this.”

Barry and Candi are still trying to regain custody of Candi’s 7-year-old son Zachary. He was taken by his father after Williamson County police raided the family’s home over an alleged misdemeanor and discovered less than a gram of marijuana. Though Child Protective Services closed the case and said there’s no reason to believe the Cooper’s kids are in danger, Zach’s father has not yet returned the boy and has made a number of allegations against Barry, mostly relating to the wildly exaggerated charges leveled by police.

A custody hearing in Upshur County, Texas is scheduled for Wednesday.

What’s next for Cooper? He’s got a few ideas but nothing too solid just yet. Given Barry’s track record, I think it’s safe to assume we’ll all be hearing more from the drug war’s top insurgent before too long.

To listen in on Copper’s “This American Life” segment, check out episode 405, available for streaming here. Cooper’s portion begins at 42 minutes. An MP3 is also available for download.

Meanwhile, keep an eye out for the April 30 edition of The Texas Observer. I’m told it will feature a rather interesting story.

Here is Barry's recently on Alex Jones giving an update on the show and how cops retaliated against him and his show which sets up corrupt cops on video...

Check out all youtube videos by searching Barry Cooper and here is his latest from his youtube channel...
...he has started a new radio, podcast and live streaming show...he seems to be a bit stoned and in a good mood...
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Re: Legalities and Da' Man

Post  quicksilvercrescendo on Wed 14 Apr 2010, 23:25

[quote="quicksilvercrescendo"]Here is the man, Barry Cooper, who had worked for years in law enforcement and the War on Drugs. He saw the corruption on many levels and turned to start revealing to the common person how the game is played and what you can do to protect yourself from the fascist police. He gives good legal and practical tips in dealing with American law enforcement. And he also became a pot smoker and activist for its legalization.
He was creating his own reality show, KopBusters and gives his reasons why the show has not been picked up by an networks, what has happened to him lately on a personal level and his future plans.

He is also running for Attorney General of Texas this year and his goal is to give Texas law enforcement a thorough intestinal cleansing of the corrupt business as usual.

‘Kops’ Win: Barry Cooper calls it quits on reality show

Stephen C. Webster
Tru Slant
April 14, 2010

After 16 months of promoting the “KopBusters” reality show, former Texas narcotics officer Barry Cooper is closing up shop out of fear that the next police retaliation may be much more severe.

“I’ve been told by lawyers, my fans and many people who love me that the next thing they’re gonna do is plant drugs on me and send me away for 20 years, or kill me or my wife … I’m not going to let that happen,” he said in a telephone interview on Tuesday.

“We put so much of our life into something good,” Cooper continued. “We got Yolanda out of prison. I had so many plans for ‘KopBusters’. We were gonna get to the point where we were targeting federal agents, but then I did these bag drops and look what happened! So, I’m … I’m not doing any more cop stings. I’m still going to make noise. I’m still going to produce ‘Never Get Busted‘. I’m going to give speeches and I’m still going to run for office. But … I’m done with ‘KopBusters’.”

He first made the announcement during an April 9 episode of “This American Life” on National Public Radio, speaking with Texas Observer culture editor Michael May.

Emotion clearly audible in his voice, Barry confessed to the reporter: “I never would have done those bag drops if I’d have known it would-a led to this.”

Barry and Candi are still trying to regain custody of Candi’s 7-year-old son Zachary. He was taken by his father after Williamson County police raided the family’s home over an alleged misdemeanor and discovered less than a gram of marijuana. Though Child Protective Services closed the case and said there’s no reason to believe the Cooper’s kids are in danger, Zach’s father has not yet returned the boy and has made a number of allegations against Barry, mostly relating to the wildly exaggerated charges leveled by police.

A custody hearing in Upshur County, Texas is scheduled for Wednesday.

What’s next for Cooper? He’s got a few ideas but nothing too solid just yet. Given Barry’s track record, I think it’s safe to assume we’ll all be hearing more from the drug war’s top insurgent before too long.

To listen in on Copper’s “This American Life” segment, check out episode 405, available for streaming here. Cooper’s portion begins at 42 minutes. An MP3 is also available for download.

Meanwhile, keep an eye out for the April 30 edition of The Texas Observer. I’m told it will feature a rather interesting story.

Here is Barry recently on Alex Jones giving an update on the show and how cops retaliated against him and his show which sets up corrupt cops on video...

Check out all youtube videos by searching Barry Cooper and here is his latest from his youtube channel...
...he has started a new radio, podcast and live streaming show...he seems to be a bit stoned and in a good mood.

http://www.youtube.com/user/nevergetbusted#p/u/1/lAD_0V64yM4

The website...videos of Barry setting up corrupt cops can be found on the site...
I like this guy and his wife...seem like good people....I would smoke a doobie with them anytime...
http://nevergetbusted.com/2010/
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  quicksilvercrescendo on Thu 15 Apr 2010, 12:28

Yes, with Jones you would be looking for heavy sedation, not stimulation with a dominant Sativa blend.
For that result one would reverse the polarity or the numbers, so to speak...

90% Indica/10% Sativa...

This would surely take the froth out of the mouth of Jones.
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet on Thu 15 Apr 2010, 13:18

The "texas BigBeat(mouth) " could use a little sedating for sure and more so an introduction to a little serenity in his existence
KapitanScarlet
Admin

http://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo on Fri 16 Apr 2010, 11:15

I actually like this presentation from Alex and thinks it makes some good points in an effective way.
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo on Fri 16 Apr 2010, 17:55

...and in a week or two you will be able to download it from youtube.

...also...Alex Jones Police State 4 The Rise of FEMA...
http://www.infowars.com/police-state-4-sneak-peak-financial-terrorism/
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo on Sun 18 Apr 2010, 13:34

Okay, I have just completed the documentary by Jason Bermas on the New World Order...

I rate it a 5 out of 10...

It did a good job of providing archived footage of key events to remind everyone of what has been happening in the past few decades who may have forgotten. It did a good job of tracing the NWO back to publication in 1919.
(Although it can probably be traced back to Atlantis)

But it is really a good comprehensive primer for newbies.
As there was nothing in this video that I had not already known or read about on numerous websites.

And in true inforwars fashion, it never goes beyond the robotoid formula force fed through an instructional DVD feed tube...

CFR
Trilateral Commission
Bilderbergers

Bohemian Grove
Skull and Bones

There is a huge area of study regarding the secret ritualistic societies and it is in this study that you really find out the why regarding "global control". Alex and company have latched onto Bohemian Grove and Skull and Bones for so long and in such myopic scope...that it sickens me they openly reject all researchers who attempt to bring them more groups and pertinent information in this area.

And as my criticisms of Alex Jones will echo...he does not ever willingly want to talk about Knights of Malta, Pilgrim Society, Bnai Brith, Council of the 33rd degree of Scottish Rite, Rosicrucians and the OTO.

He purposefully deflects, evades or goes on the attack when anyone gets to specific on these topics and rushes any callers off the line who mention them. Seen it too many times to deny it.

And he needs to stop generalizing "them" with the terms..."globalists", "elitists"...and "satanists".
There is more depth to it than this.

Alex's Police State 4 The Rise of FEMA will be out in a few days. Not much longer after that, it will be on youtube.
I will rate it accordingly. I don't pay attention to the embedded drama, visual effects and production while watching these videos, but content and delivery of the message. Much of the content is just recycled over...and over..and over...and over...and over in many videos.
But maybe Alex will have a couple of factoids of interest to present.
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo on Thu 22 Apr 2010, 20:21

Now Watching Police State 4 The Rise of FEMA...

quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo on Sat 20 Nov 2010, 23:17

A well made 2 hour documentary on the Miami (my hometown) and Columbian cocaine trade during the seventies and eighties..."Cocaine Cowboys"...the movie Blow was based upon this reality...

quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum