DaRythymDivine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do Kaiser Wilhelm, Queen Elizabeth, King George and Adolf Hitler Have in Common?

+2
Flames
tgII
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What do Kaiser Wilhelm, Queen Elizabeth, King George and Adolf Hitler Have in Common? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do Kaiser Wilhelm, Queen Elizabeth, King George and Adolf Hitler Have in Common?

Post  seraphim Mon 06 Dec 2010, 17:24

TgII, I would be doing the same too and comment on your research but you are so good all I have to do is read your posts. And I try to stay away from the wicked politics. It would be nice to lead a peaceful life and I've been trying but with rights being taken away and finding out that North America has been a puppet country for quite awhile makes it difficult on the outside. On the inside I'm almost like every other American, ill informed, lied to, manipulated and could have possibly gone down the deep end with drugs and alcohol and pills. Most of the teens now are hooked on all that, it's real bad here. There hasn't been any real leadership in America at all. The president is a puppet and takes their orders from outside the country.
But oh just like most walking dead brainwashed Americans I adore the wonderful democratic government and it gives the people so much freedom! Don't know whether to laugh or cry, sadly if I only knew the truth about that:

The worst form of dictatorship is when you believe you are free.

I felt wikileaks was a joke from the start. And it sure is, I hope most people wake up to that fact. The rulers have the power to do whatever they want. Their yes boy would have been long gone, if he was the real deal. All he is saying is just confirming what his bosses want to do and are doing. And then once they are done with their yes boy, they will throw him away. People love to hurt themselves. Programmed for destruction.
There is no news in that, just do research and find that out yourself. He is just making people even more crazy. Almost none of the people who read wikileaks are going to do anything about it, especially in complacent America. Even if you told an American they are going to lose everything, they won't fight back, they will just commit suicide. Go right along over the edge of a cliff like sheep do.

By the way, I definitely will find the small print, one hundred page bank of america policy that for some reason kept away somewhere and I bet no one reads and see if it reads somewhere at the end.........he ha he you just sold yourself to the devil! Evil or Very Mad
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

What do Kaiser Wilhelm, Queen Elizabeth, King George and Adolf Hitler Have in Common? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do Kaiser Wilhelm, Queen Elizabeth, King George and Adolf Hitler Have in Common?

Post  Sputnik Mon 06 Dec 2010, 18:40

I felt wikileaks was a joke from the start.

Why is that? Because they reveal concrete documents on crimes against humanity commited by your country?

And it sure is, I hope most people wake up to that fact.

They need to wake up to their cowardice.

The rulers have the power to do whatever they want.

With people like you that might be so. It's so convenient isn't it.

Their yes boy would have been long gone, if he was the real deal.

They can't just kill a few thousand internet activists that keep Wikileaks online.

All he is saying is just confirming what his bosses want to do and are doing.

And where is your proof, no wait you are still making things up how could I forget.

And then once they are done with their yes boy, they will throw him away.

You talk like the typical brownshirtwearing Hitler-youth aspirant. LOL

People love to hurt themselves. Programmed for destruction.

That must be you then. Poor thing.
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Mon 06 Dec 2010, 20:29

"Their yes boy would have been long gone, if he was the real deal."

Well people, same things about Michael Tsarion, Alex Jones, Icke.

Funny when people say: "if Assange and Wikileaks would be telling the truth they would be SHUT DOWN immediately!!!!".

What? Are you trying to say Tsarion is lying and thats why he has been active on the internet for so long?

And if you tell the truth you are taken off instantly? Didn't happen with Alex Jones or Icke, why would it happen with Assange?

Your doublethink practices are astonishing but not very creative or logical. lol!
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Tue 07 Dec 2010, 09:30

saraphin, thanks; I've really thought about events very long and very hard and I've no doubt that many of the people (including at high levels) doing evil things within the groups we're exposing: don't believe in half the shit we accuse them of, couldn't care less about it, know nothing about these accusations. I don't doubt that there are other people within such groups who get off on it all.

One can symbolize egoism, materialism, sadomasochism, supremacism, psychopathy in a thousand different ways, using a thousand different "gods" and "angels" and "demons", all with NAMES: these are fictions. As creative beings, we have the right and ability to create (or adopt secondhand, which in my opinion is a lot less fun!) various fictions. Believing in these fictions (Wikileaks) as objectively real, though, is often an indication of mental illness or mental imbalance.

And it is indeed mental illness we are dealing with among elitist circles, and non-elitist circles who empower them by lavishing so much attention on them, WHATEVER their peculiar beliefs. Censor them; but that is extremely difficult to do when there are people who either do not have, or have not been trained in critical thinking.

Take this comment as a good example of non-critical thinking:

Why is that? Because they reveal concrete documents on crimes against humanity commited by your country?

I mean, there are literally thousands and thousands of documents, pictures, films, first hand accounts and books of the mass slaughter of roughly three million Vietnamese that took place between 1965 and 1975 you could make an excellent case for indictment against those responsible for this criminality. Have any indictments or has the killing stopped since 1975?

People have this very weird sort of synthetically created belief that somehow just because of the internet these suppose criminals are going to be brought to justice?!

Cavemen had a lot more important and immediate things to be afraid of than "New World Orders"!!

The history of a lot of this can certainly be fascinating; I personally don't find such material as interesting or useful as once did. I suppose my head's in a different space now. The only thing that matters to me now is ethical and unethical behavior.
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Tue 07 Dec 2010, 14:08

It is not about what kind of information interests you personally but that we all have access to information available, that's called freedom of information, and when it comes to wicked Governments that are financed by people like you and me I think they damn well reveal their information to the public, it's a matter of principle.
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Wed 08 Dec 2010, 01:48

Then put on this board all of your personal information, all of it:

birth date; place of birth; siblings; telephone number; interest in
hobbies; neurotic-obsessive proclivities; address; sexual hang-ups;
phobias; fears; dependencies, psychological profile; color of hair;
picture of yourself; name of boyfriend; family members; personal
secrets; source of income; picture of residence.

Do it!!!

You deluded selective hypocrite.
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Wed 08 Dec 2010, 02:40

tgII wrote:Then put on this board all of your personal information, all of it:

birth date; place of birth; siblings; telephone number; interest in
hobbies; neurotic-obsessive proclivities; address; sexual hang-ups;
phobias; fears; dependencies, psychological profile; color of hair;
picture of yourself; name of boyfriend; family members; personal
secrets; source of income; picture of residence.

Do it!!!

You deluded selective hypocrite.

You are funny, really funny..of course am I selective as a taxpayer,

I AM FOR TRASSPARENT GOVERNMENTS AND PRIVATE CITIZENS

like in any good democracy you delusional retard. geek
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Wed 08 Dec 2010, 09:42

Tgii thanks and that's right all those millions and millions of people killed don't even matter but when it comes to one individual and their life forget the rest. The importance of a person is all that matters these days.
You know that's interesting I was writing a paper about Cambodia and how the people dealt with death during the Vietnam War. Almost 4 million folks died there. Basically people become silent and numb because of all of the death and so do nothing against a corrupt government. The only hope people have are their traditions and Angkor, it is their pride and identity, once that goes they will go too.

And oh me gosh tgii, all those wonderful whistleblowers who oh so much really do care about us, are going to take down parts of the web next. It's already happening. But of course they had to have their big bang reason why/aka/wiki, otherwise
sheeple will be confused. And the reason to do so: because wikileaks leaked out too much important info.
Now that's really insane because those goody goody whistleblowers and internet do gooder folks and wikileaks are one and the same with the same goal in purpose.

Edit....can't keep up with the madness,like a pathogen on the loose, but you mentioned tgii women being put in power or doing things, there is also Hillary, Palin and Thatcher, wonder if that is the plan for the next era. Sadly there is no difference between an evil male and an evil female. That's what it seems folks are turning into, all about manipulation these days. Can't trust anyone. Or rather keep values that make one have their own morals
that don't infringe upon another. Too bad Mr. Hill's ideals are no longer.
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Wed 08 Dec 2010, 10:15

because wikileaks leaked out too much important info.

Wikileaks is an idea, take that site down and see what happens, a couple days later you have 1000 Wikileaks. You can kill a single person (like Assange) but you can't kill millions of Wikileaks supporters and you surely can't kill an idea. The idea is not to wait for a change or listen to corrupt politicians promising *change* but to bring the change about by revealing their criminal nature and unworthiness to be kept in public office.

What you simply fail to understand it that most people (you are a rare exception) are tired of the NWO cabal that did everything to spy on their citizens while they try to do their *business* behind closed doors and secret memo's..

And now that the wind is blowing into the other direction, people like you are forced to show their true colors, little brownshit.

Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Wed 08 Dec 2010, 10:21

saraphim, I lifted a quote and put it in the Wikileaks thread
I started. bom
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2