What do Kaiser Wilhelm, Queen Elizabeth, King George and Adolf Hitler Have in Common?

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What do Kaiser Wilhelm, Queen Elizabeth, King George and Adolf Hitler Have in Common?

Post  tgII on Thu 25 Feb 2010, 02:50

Can someone please tell me what the hell is going on in this
world cuz I sure the fuck don't know?

This is a picture of Kaiser Wilhelm II circa 1859-1941,
German Emperor; King of Prussia:

• http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_II,_German_Emperor

This is a picture of Adolf Hitler circa 1889-1945 (supposedly),
tyrant, racist, Mein Fuhrer, psychopath, killer, rapist, genius,
artist, lover, Jew killer, deviant, poet, nationalist and Nazi
leader. Wtf, take your pick.

• http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler

And finally, this is a picture of King George V, circa 1865-1936:

• http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_George_the_Fifth

Study these pictures carefully, the features are amazingly
similar, no?

Apparently, Hitler, was the uncle of Queen Elizabeth and all
three of these oligarchic family members in the pictures above
are related through marriage by cousins. Their genes are
almost the same and they keep changing their last names.

No wonder the rest of us are delusional schizophrenic primitive
charcoal burning fucking lunatics? Shocked

Damn, my cousin was a pretty hot chick too?!

tgII

Back to top Go down

Re: What do Kaiser Wilhelm, Queen Elizabeth, King George and Adolf Hitler Have in Common?

Post  Flames on Thu 25 Feb 2010, 03:04

No wonder the rest of us are delusional schizophrenic primitive
charcoal burning fucking lunatics?

cheers Doesn't it feel so much better after knowing that there is a reason! The truth in my case, is that reality (the real kind) is just too fucked up for me to comprehend in some instances. But nevertheless, you're right again, TG. There is a reason why most of us are "schizophrenic primitive
charcoal burning fucking lunatics." I for one, feel much better knowing that there is a reason for this, not just some random, chaotic thing.

bom

Apparently, Hitler, was the uncle of Queen Elizabeth and all
three of these oligarchic family members in the pictures above
are related through marriage by cousins.

I've heard about that, and it wouldn't surprise me if it were indeed true. Logic would dictate that there must be a method to the madness. What that method is, we may never know. There seems to be some sort of evolutionary psychopathic formula that operates in the Universe that maybe we do not understand. If evil can evolve than it must be a part of nature as well, no?

Flames

Back to top Go down

Re: What do Kaiser Wilhelm, Queen Elizabeth, King George and Adolf Hitler Have in Common?

Post  tgII on Thu 25 Feb 2010, 03:33

Not to worry, Flames, so in the mean time let's have a few
good laughs.

I've always wondered the length of Hitler's John Henry, I mean, was he
circumcised like Arnie here?

"My John Henry is circumcised, Adolf would be pleased."

• "I am fascinated with ass, Nazis and gays."

Flames, ever wonder how many in the gay community sat with a
hard on paging through this edition of After Dark?

Introducing Arnie's dad, Gustav Schwarzenegger:

• "Seig Heil all you homosexuals!"

Is this a Jewish thing or what? I bet the Jews did the holocaust and
stuck the rap with the Nazis? Suspect

Narcissistic power gone mad. My guess is after all the
steroids Arnie's John Henry is a s shriveled up on the vine like a
rotted grape and is attempting a 'come back.'

tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  Flames on Thu 25 Feb 2010, 03:39

Pot smoking, weight lifting, hollywood icon, homo pleasing, son of a Nazi, governor of California. Just how in the hell is he supposed to be a conservative? I've always wondered about that. I suppose it's just a matter of time, before he lets his Hitler mustache come out, and BAM! He's president of the U.S. of A! Just imagine, the Arny Youth Brigade!

Jesus! There must be some really good Nazi weed out there somewhere!

Flames

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet on Sat 27 Feb 2010, 11:34

Is the arnie lingham shot real or photoshopped , never heard or seen that one before, not that i sought too or anything Smile

KapitanScarlet
Admin

http://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Flames on Sat 27 Feb 2010, 23:18

It is kind of funny and ironic that Arny spent over half of his life building his muscles, and the whole time, his johnson was down there saying "vey, vhat vabout vme, varny!" Laughing

Flames

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo on Fri 03 Dec 2010, 01:00

Halford Mackinder
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halford_Mackinder

http://www.scribd.com/doc/37163701/Halford-MacKinder-s-Necessary-War

quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII on Fri 03 Dec 2010, 01:09

That's right; I did a write-up on Sir Mackinder somewhere, I think
he was the protege of Big Zig. Big Zig learned all he knows about
geopolitics from Sir MacKinder - ostensibly German.

What brought him up, Qsc?

tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo on Fri 03 Dec 2010, 01:17

I stumbled on him while scanning the subject of Geopolitics and that this guy is the godfather. The writing of his that I linked to had to do with some WWII and Scandinavia connections. An old timer here in Norway was telling me some of the real deal of what went down in Norway and Sweden during the war...what you won't find in the history books. And I do recall you may have mentioned the man. Thought I would bring him up considering your presentations on the Brits and London as of late.

quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik on Fri 03 Dec 2010, 01:51

(November 3, 2009) Queen Elizabeth's father, King George VI, was also Adolph Hitler's half-brother (not father as initially reported) according to Emily Elizabeth Catherine Josephine Mary Windsor-Cragg, [illegitimate] daughter of Edward VIII Duke of Windsor.

"Hitler was born in 1889 five years before Edward VIII, when "Georgie" (Victoria's favorite) was 23, long before his marriage to May Teck. He was brought up and abused as the eldest son in Bavaria, and Kaiser Wilhelm, the idealist, was in touch with him. The Duke of Windsor met his older half-brother for the first time in Germany in 1937; however, I have a document that shows Hitler was an intel agent for the British in the 1920's, so he probably KNEW Wallis," she says.

"Edward VIII Duke of Windsor was routed out, scapegoated, bankrupted, exiled and labeled as Not-See because his wife, unbeknownst to him on his wedding day, was an MI-5 agent of his Father, the King George V," she says.

Wow, just when you thought it can't get worse....

No wonder they gave the football-world-championships to Russia What a Face

Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII on Fri 03 Dec 2010, 02:03

Board posters, you guys are great. It's like our own personal
'think tank' here where minds come together to produce some
really tangible results.

Hitler was a British agent, in fact, from everything I have read
he was 'disassembled' and then re-patterned by Tavistock
during that missing year where there is no account of him; he
was in London. Based on his unique personality traits, he was
conditioned which explains all his sexual hang-ups including an
infatuation with excrement related to sex. It is my understanding
he was the 'man-in-the-middle' and Eva Braun had an archive of
photographs of him used for extortion and blackmail.

And have you guys studied Ian Fleming's part in all this? You
would not believe what has been uncovered with this character;
hopefully a counter-intelligence post coming soon.

Last edited by tgII on Fri 03 Dec 2010, 02:08; edited 1 time in total

tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet on Fri 03 Dec 2010, 02:06

No wonder they gave the football-world-championships to Russia

i watched that presentation earlier today on a news clip, england had prince wullie, david cameron, david beckham, and about 300 bbc stooges all staying in 5 star accomidation at tacpayers expense over there in swissyland, but ingerland neverr got it because seeminlgy the crooked suits in the fifa bent committee whom had embezzled millions of dollars in a fraud using fifa expenses were tied up to making lots of money if england had won .
But the russians had abromovich in attendance and he is ultra rich

More strange was that they also took the decision today to award the following world cup venue in 2022
The winner of that bid was none other than the fanatical footbaling centre of QUATAR....are you reading this TG
What the xxxk has QUATAR got to do with football ?
They are building temporary stadiums in a country about 60 km square to house a world cup

The oil rich little paradise in the middle east has been a SPECIAL FRIEND of the UK since the early 20th century.
Who said england lost the bid ?
Investigations to be kept open about which corporations does all the infrastructure required for this occassion

KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo on Fri 03 Dec 2010, 02:15

Do the British Royal Family have Jewish blood?

Predominantly German, although, I once read some interesting speculation that there may be some Sephardic blood in the British royal family. As I recall, it had to do mostly with aquiline noses, which is not necessarily foolproof. The name Mountbatten, can be of no help, as it is simply the change ordered by Queen Elizabeth in the 1950s, shortly after she ascended to the throne. The name was originally German, Battenberg, of which Mountbatten is simply an ad hoc English translation. The name of Windsor came about during World War I, when Great Britain was at war with Germany. King George and Kaiser Wilhelm were actually cousins, as was Czar Nikolai Romanov II of Russia.

quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII on Fri 03 Dec 2010, 02:16

That's right, but if you start watching Youtube videos of Prince
Andrew
going from one county to the next including Qatar, the
City of London and its 108 Livery Companies which have
monopolized trade, are building that part of the world which will
be their base in the years to come once China becomes dominant.

As an example: do a search for the Worshipful Company of
Clockmakers and then start thinking seriously about the
coordination of time required for the attacks on 9/11.

I mean an exhausting investigation; search the web for every fact
you can gather concerning this Worshipful Company, and I will bet
you anything it will lead you like a perfect strand to 9/11.

That's right, Qsc, this aristocracy at the top does not recognize
Jew or anglophile. Have you read any research from Don Nickoloff?
I don't know what to make of him but he traced John McCain's
ancestry back to this same line you just mentioned. It was the
intent of this aristocracy to control the outcome in the direction
of the United States.

The predomonent criminal aristocracy in financial control now in
London seems to be the Cameron-Sheffield Astor clan. At the top
of these clans they are intermarried with 'Jews' and have for a very
long time. They have a symbiotic relationship based on banking and
finance.

Last edited by tgII on Fri 03 Dec 2010, 02:25; edited 1 time in total

tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet on Fri 03 Dec 2010, 02:24

Something else that came to mind, with Geneva being the centre for paper money holdings, where would be the centre for precious metal hoardings....yeah still in swisserland, in Zurich , where these bent fifa officials trade out of , at least it was in zurich up until the 90s, but now moving to London ....

Switzerland has been at the heart of the gold business since World War II, as a centre for physical gold wholesaling, for gold investment in private banks and for refining. Swiss Bank Corporation was a buyer at the third London gold fixing after its inauguration in 1919. The Bank for International Settlements (BIS), the central bankers' central bank, was established in Basel in 1930.

Although today, the country's central bank, the Swiss National Bank, holds the sixth largest official stock and has a long history as a strong ally of gold, much has changed in the 1990s. The main Swiss banks have moved much of their gold trading from Zurich to London, the private banks no longer recommend gold as 10% of any portfolio and even the Swiss National Bank is selling its gold since May 2000.

To understand the current Swiss gold scene, it is important to realise the way it was for many years. (See also: Switzerland Market in 2001)

In the late 1940s, while the gold market in London was still closed after the war, the Zurich triumvirate of Crédit Suisse, Swiss Bank Corporation and Union Bank of Switzerland gained hold of the growing physical market to Italian jewellery makers, the Middle East and India. They were often the main buyers in London when the market re-opened in 1954.

In 1968, while the London market was briefly closed when the official price of $35 an ounce broke free, the three Swiss banks did a deal with South Africa, then coming to the peak of its output, to take most of its gold. The former Soviet Union also chose the Zurich banks for most of its sales in the 1970s and 1980s.

So the Swiss had cornered the suppliers of the two great producers; over 1,000 tonnes (32.15 million oz) of metal came through Switzerland each year.

By 1990, however, the era of high inflation and gold investment was over. More important, gold production in South Africa and the old Soviet Union was declining, while major new output came from Australia, the United States, Latin America and south-east Asia and did not flow naturally to Switzerland. While the boom in derivatives trading, paper gold, centred more on London and New York. Finally, in 1997, the Swiss president announced the setting up of a special fund to aid victims of the Holocaust, for which capital would be raised by the sale of 600 tonnes (19.3 million oz) from the Swiss National Bank. Going into the new millennium, the Swiss gold market was a shadow of its former self, even though it retained an important role in the physical bullion trade.

BIS History - Overview

The establishment of the BIS

The Bank for International Settlements was established in 1930. It is the world's oldest international financial institution and remains the principal centre for international central bank cooperation.

The BIS was established in the context of the Young Plan (1930), which dealt with the issue of the reparation payments imposed on Germany by the Treaty of Versailles following the First World War. The new bank was to take over the functions previously performed by the Agent General for Reparations in Berlin: collection, administration and distribution of the annuities payable as reparations. The Bank's name is derived from this original role. The BIS was also created to act as a trustee for the Dawes and Young Loans (international loans issued to finance reparations) and to promote central bank cooperation in general.

The reparations issue quickly faded, focusing the Bank's activities entirely on cooperation among central banks and, increasingly, other agencies in pursuit of monetary and financial stability.

The changing role of the BIS

Since 1930, central bank cooperation at the BIS has taken place through the regular meetings in Basel of central bank Governors and experts from central banks and other agencies. In support of this cooperation, the Bank has developed its own research in financial and monetary economics and makes an important contribution to the collection, compilation and dissemination of economic and financial statistics.

In the monetary policy field, cooperation at the BIS in the immediate aftermath of the Second World War and until the early 1970s focused on implementing and defending the Bretton Woods system. In the 1970s and 1980s, the focus was on managing cross-border capital flows following the oil crises and the international debt crisis. The 1970s crisis also brought the issue of regulatory supervision of internationally active banks to the fore, resulting in the 1988 Basel Capital Accord and its "Basel II " revision of 2001-06. More recently, the issue of financial stability in the wake of economic integration and globalisation, as highlighted by the 1997 Asian crisis, has received a lot of attention.

Apart from fostering monetary policy cooperation, the BIS has always performed "traditional" banking functions for the central bank community (eg gold and foreign exchange transactions), as well as trustee and agency functions. The BIS was the agent for the European Payments Union (EPU, 1950-58), helping the European currencies restore convertibility after the Second World War. Similarly, the BIS has acted as the agent for various European exchange rate arrangements, including the European Monetary System (EMS, 1979-94) which preceded the move to a single currency.

Finally, the BIS has also provided or organised emergency financing to support the international monetary system when needed. During the 1931-33 financial crisis, the BIS organised support credits for both the Austrian and German central banks. In the 1960s, the BIS arranged special support credits for the French franc (1968), and two so-called Group Arrangements (1966 and 1968) to support sterling. More recently, the BIS has provided finance in the context of IMF-led stabilisation programmes (eg for Mexico in 1982 and Brazil in 1998).

BIS archives

The BIS archives are open to the public. Under the BIS open archive rules, all records relating to the Bank's business and operational activities which are over 30 years old are available for consultation, with the exception of a limited number of records.

KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top