DaRythymDivine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recommend Books/Book Discussions

+7
rainyday
KapitanScarlet
highnoon
SunoftheMourning
seraphim
tgII
Flames
11 posters

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Recommend Books/Book Discussions - Page 6 Empty Re: Recommend Books/Book Discussions

Post  Sputnik Wed 01 Dec 2010, 11:54

Concerning electromagnetic/morphic fields:

Wi-Fi Makes Trees Sick, Study Says

Radiation from Wi-Fi networks is harmful to trees, causing significant variations in growth, as well as bleeding and fissures in the bark, according to a recent study in the Netherlands.

All deciduous trees in the Western world are affected, according to the study by Wageningen University. The city of Alphen aan den Rijn ordered the study five years ago after officials found unexplained abnormalities on trees that couldn't be ascribed to a virus or bacterial infection.

Additional testing found the disease to occur throughout the Western world. In the Netherlands, about 70 percent of all trees in urban areas show the same symptoms, compared with only 10 percent five years ago. Trees in densely forested areas are hardly affected.

Whoops...it's not like it ONLY affects trees and bees..who knows what it does to people.

ENJOY YOUR CELLPHONES NOW! Twisted Evil
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Recommend Books/Book Discussions - Page 6 Empty Re: Recommend Books/Book Discussions

Post  KapitanScarlet Wed 01 Dec 2010, 12:01

I have been using cellphones since 1989 , every day in life maybe average 20 mins per day , use me as an experiment i say to all

On plants, i am cultivating one plant at this moment, it seemed to hit a period of stagnation, so i started using the scoundrel charles suggestion to talk to his plants, i never actually talked to it, but i have been experimenting with giving it thought attention and cultivating a thought relationship with it, would you beleive its started sprouting new leaves all the way up the stalk, another thing i noticed is that it tends to give of an essence at certain times which i am trying to equate to circumstances, very intertesting study
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

https://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  Sputnik Wed 01 Dec 2010, 19:15

they're all disfunctinal. Appearently. Laughing

Damaging the nervous system , that's what cellular phones do to you.

And microwaves have been proven to cause cancer, that's why the convenient microwave ovens were initially banned in Russia in 1976, the ban was lifted after Perestroika.
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Wed 01 Dec 2010, 20:42

Alright Kapis! Isn't it amazing what Mother does and can do. And she works right through you, so you can create life too!! You are not that plant's god but with mother working through you, your will made it grow and do things! Mother experiences through you, the physical! Even though light and sound has been prevented from reaching her (microwaves being the most abominable things made, how could people use them, it's horrible), possibly through the belt. Who knows what artificial things are placed around planets for that purpose. Why we can't experience or manifest as was intended IMO.
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Wed 01 Dec 2010, 21:07

http://www.4truthseekers.org/sound_encoding.php
I understand that which possesses the Earth/aka Mother, will be able then to control everything on it.

How does he know the process of planetary possession is taking place. It's already been in place. He said it has to be stopped, but then he puts down Earth's natural energies and blames it and calls it dark. I have a few theories as to why.
Sorry and for his info, nothing would be physically alive if it wasn't for Earth. People take for granted that they can experience. They can't because of the darkness controlling, but still it's Earth that allows one to manifest. It's called the female energy and why Earth has always been called Mother.
But Satan knows a thing or two about manipulating energies.....
Sofia is patterned with the DNA of a Dark Mother Incarnation on planet Earth. She is the one capable of bringing through the army or darkness's energy and opening the gates for the energy of Dark Mother to incarnate on Planet Earth, pushing/splitting Gaia away from its present Heart."
The Mother's energy is being used by Satan for dark purposes. It's not that Mother's energy is inherently good or bad, those are just duality talking, nothing has to be a certain way. And why female energy is always equated with Lucifer in past history. And how the main ruler of the lizards is called the queen. It hides behind the female energy, uses it for dark manifestations and calls itself a ruler or God because it has the power to create.
"The energy that she brings along with herself is that of a corruptor of the highest level, for she is about to bring on the energy that would convert a whole planet. Her intent, as that of her dark mentors, is to destroy the connection that lightworkers have to the Light, and bring about a shroud of darkness that will engage them in the terrible attempt to clear Earth of any Energies trying to heal the darkness already installed here trying to disrupt the ascencion."
I hope Durga Ma comes soon then, or in other words when Beings can take or use Mother for good things and finally reach potential.
But those very loving and oh so full of love, lightworkers and whisteblowers, they can do no wrong, now can they......I hope she shreds those evil workers and their masters. I'm not saying that blogger is a puppet lightworker, he just has a few loose screws that have been tweaked that's all.

Once again, the female energy can ruin the dark ruling force's entire plans and so have blamed eve since day one. That's why Durga Ma is hated the most and labeled evil because the rulers use her energy to create darkness.
And if the female energy has turned corrupt that means it is being used by the true evil ones. In other words and once again if the female energy is manipulated to use for evil purposes, then that is why it's called dark.
Dark energy is not inherit in it but has the potential to do anything and not so good things. Cataclysms caused naturally, that is how Mother fights back against the dark virus in and around it. And those that try and control Earth, I'm sure almost everyone knows about man going to the moon but how is that possible if the van allen belt was put in place to keep people trapped here. Planets and stars are their own entity and have their own energies. Earth knows that it can be obliterated and in the past other planets had been destroyed. I read that planet x is a completely hijacked planet.

Darkness has so many people destroying and poisoning and polluting mother Earth. I stopped using plastic for a long time, and cut down on using paper for a while. Now they cut a main artery in her and now she is bleeding, the oil. When Earth goes down that is the end of times, it's been prophesied.
Why is Earth defiled the most and the most badly treated of anything. Why?
Because anything that resists and Mother does, including a person's shadow against this darkness, is labeled bad or evil. And then is made corrupt because it tries to rebel.
"The planet has reserved a special darkness that is kept away within a core of diamond encrusted caverns in South America and is kept away even from the dark eyes of the New World Order. These diamonds include much of the darkness that was already cleansed, and they need time to be removed from the planet as a whole type of new energy, and then sent into the Sun for transmutation."
Natural energies, like Mother's, are not good or bad, it's what a person does with it. The female energy is not the devil, it's just been used to do Satan's work with. Not to get Satan mixed up with fallen angels, aka Lucifer. Satan, the true evil one, is the God in the bible. I read parts of the bible, (I understand most of the work comes from past work and talks of events and such and that' great) but imbedded in it and my young intuition not yet corrupted, picked up on absolute fear. It was all about fear, that is the work of Satan.

This here is the main thing being talked about by the lightworkers (darkworkers):
The other major plan or event Reprogramming the DNA is a function of this new Light and Sound Encoding process
I hope people understand why the are saying those things. Very crucial to wake up about this.

seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Wed 01 Dec 2010, 22:40

Sorry, but I am instantly and 100% dismissive of any material that uses the term "lightworker" and "ascension".
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Thu 02 Dec 2010, 01:45

That's why I call them darkworkers, I try not to let it get to me, but they tell us in strange terms what they are going to do to us and try to get millions on their bandwagon. Their material is to keep you entrapped.
For example reprogramming our DNA through light and sound, they have been doing that with EMF's, and cell phones, the constant subtle buzzings in a populated area. Go to the mountains and you won't hear that. and seem to be on a greater scale doing something with HAARP or CERN who knows about that. It seems they want to do something with light and sound targeting a large mass of people very soon.

I'm trying to realize that the universe is parasitic because of energies. Okay the universe has no favorites and tries to do as it will. But one can work with those energies in a beneficial way. Energy builds and grows and recycles and can't help but be affected, energy needs to manifest I believe, it gets in one's space like a parasite. How else can energy do anything without being like a parasite. Everything takes and gives.
But what if energy has a conscience like a human is supposed to, then they don't have to be that way. Things won't have to be so destructive outwardly and inwardly.
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Thu 02 Dec 2010, 02:42

"The Blood is the Life"

As a Vampyr...I find this book of blood amusing as it neatly reveals christianity to be a bloodline-cult religion..which it is, starting with Eve & Adam..

You know, people simply have no idea these days...not even the ones on the very top. They're imbeciles of grand proportions.

Heaven is the otherworld, not a place somewhere in the stars, but a state of being,
it's the Mirrorworld which is guarded by the Portal Guardians, Hel, Hades,
Tir Na n'og, call it what you like.
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Fri 03 Dec 2010, 00:02

GLOBALISTAN: How the World Is Dissolving Into Liquid War

Some light reading while sitting on my massaging bidet...
http://www.scribd.com/doc/6952616/Globalistan-How-the-Globalized-World-is-Dissolving-Into-Liquid-War
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Sat 18 Dec 2010, 06:43

Some neat movie and book recommendations!
Dr. Zhi gang Sha
http://www.amazon.com/Power-Healing-Four-Energizing-Spirit/dp/0062517791

Hi Blackbird, you are sweet! Hope you and everyone are doing well. I've been busy and catching up and yeah watching.........found this interesting book...........
http://www.amazon.com/Greatness-Saturn-Therapeutic-Myth/dp/1571780327
http://www.amazon.com/Hummingbirds-Daughter-Luis-Alberto-Urrea/dp/0316154520
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Mon 27 Dec 2010, 00:32

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Mon 27 Dec 2010, 01:23

TG what a perfect xmas gift , this one goes to the top of the order of precedence reading , is it just the 10 pages available online ?
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

https://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Thu 30 Dec 2010, 00:03

What a book tgii. He said Eros the go between the essence of being and existence. Which I believe is the sexual energy and why it is crucial for dreaming or manifesting and why it's always there behind the scenes and seems to rule that realm so one can dream. I think the more of that energy and the more in control of it, then one can wake up in the dreams.
Page 9 was real interesting, as if describing how one sees in the ethereal.
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Sun 09 Jan 2011, 21:19

Found a book about a well familiar path................

While for the ordinary person (puthujjana ) suicide is ethically equivalent to murder, for an arya it is acceptable under circumstances that prevent further spiritual practice. For the arya is no longer bound to the craving that drives the endless cycle of death and rebirth, his or her liberation being guaranteed within a finite period of time. Nanavira cites instances from the Canon of arya bhikkhus at the time of the Buddha who had taken their lives and become arahats in the process. He does not seem to have been driven by the conventional motives for suicide: resentment, remorse, despair, grief. He writes openly of his dilemma to friends with droll understatement and black humour:

All the melancholy farewell letters are written (they have to be amended and brought up to date from time to time, as the weeks pass and my throat is still uncut); the note for the coroner is prepared (carefully refraining from any witty remarks that might spoil the solemn moment at the inquest when the note is read out aloud); and the mind is peaceful and concentrated.55

His friends responded with a mixture of concern, bewilderment and alarm. "People want their Dhamma on easier terms," he reflected, "and they dislike it when they are shown that they must pay a heavier price - and they are frightened, too, when they see something they don't understand: they regard it as morbid and their concern (unconscious, no doubt) is to bring things back to healthy, reassuring, normality." 56
My mother's death didn't worry me,' he said. 'Even now, during this life, every moment we are born and die. But we continue. We take some other shape or form in another life.'

Nanavira fell silent. He was visibly tired. Then he added: "The whole point of Buddhism is to bring an end to this farcical existence. The whole point of our present existence is to reach Nirvana - complete understanding of natural phenomena - thereby ending the chain of re-birth." 61
http://nanavira.xtreemhost.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=20&Itemid=37
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  highnoon Sat 15 Jan 2011, 03:59

Recommend Books/Book Discussions - Page 6 51FNV5VMBNL._SL500_AA300_

Bought this for myself for christmas.

2/3's done. i thought i could read it on the train/bus but need total silence to enjoy it.

well researched....if true...reality doesnt make sense anymore lol
highnoon
highnoon

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Thu 24 Feb 2011, 09:18

That's not all Lawrence gave us; he also gave us the Muslim Brotherhood:

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Mon 07 Mar 2011, 18:17

Read it and actually liked the story and how it was written.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next