DaRythymDivine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The difference between the Egyptian and the Nordic Mysteries

+3
Flames
seraphim
Sputnik
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The difference between the Egyptian and the Nordic Mysteries - Page 2 Empty Re: The difference between the Egyptian and the Nordic Mysteries

Post  KapitanScarlet Fri 11 Jun 2010, 11:02

The psychological dispute has been moved to the personal section
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

https://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

The difference between the Egyptian and the Nordic Mysteries - Page 2 Empty Re: The difference between the Egyptian and the Nordic Mysteries

Post  Sputnik Fri 11 Jun 2010, 22:09

This Part of the THREAD:

https://darythymdivine.forumotion.net/get-personal-f7/psychological-disputes-t212.htm

was part of this threat for a reason Exclamation

It was a "NORDIC" demonstration.

Any reader should feel free to incorporate it into their reading.

My closing line would be that any Initiation is most definetely a form of demonstration, it is not a ceremony as most would think.

A ceremony is something else. A initiation, as the word implies, is something that get's you "a glimpse" of insight.
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Sun 13 Jun 2010, 01:41

There is what is said in a post and its apparent requirements or requests or descriptions which revolves around specific areas of considerations.
And then there is the individual readers own subjective amplification from the reading of that post which may take them to a place that is very special to them although for reasons that only they can fathom
The magicians look for the subjective links that underlay any communications as a signifier of authenticity in the secret scripts

I had some wine earlier and it breaks down the logic controls
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Sun 13 Jun 2010, 17:47

seraphim wrote:I'm going to keep aiming at your heart until you get out all your pain..

I think one has to find out if these dark feelings are really their own, in my case I'm sure they were not.

Kelly,

Jealousy is a strong poison.

You tried to disguise your own actions behind Kapis/Iceman by saying to me that he performed a black magic ritual against me.

Beware the black cat.

The difference between the Egyptian and the Nordic Mysteries - Page 2 Cat-forfurasfelinas9whdf

One will cross your path and return the fruits of your dark feelings to you.

Ahuwale ka nane huna

Pau! Manahuna
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Sun 13 Jun 2010, 23:06

The difference between the Egyptian and the Nordic Mysteries - Page 2 I1a8sg
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Sun 13 Jun 2010, 23:32

Kapis, oh high dark priest of the DaRythymDivine realm, cast your
black magic my way would you?

Let's see, I could use some cash, a new car, a Rolex watch, a few
gold nuggets and finally a few hot chicks who are mentally and
emotionally stable.

I think that should do it for now, thanks high priest, Kapis.
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Mon 14 Jun 2010, 10:24

...and finally a few hot chicks who are mentally and emotionally stable.
Whoa...you ask the impossible.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Mon 14 Jun 2010, 10:54

It's like a wish list isn't it, an impossibility but the idea of
meeting an intelligent, inquistitive, emotionally stable and
rational woman forever escapes me.

I suppose in one sense it would be a woman saying that about
me?
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Tue 19 Oct 2010, 18:09

You fear women. You fear women and you are emotional cripples and I feel sorry for you.

I will tell you a secret.

You can only achieve immortality by becomming the feminine principle.

I love this part.

I know how your priests try to fake it.

Ha ha ha.
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Wed 20 Oct 2010, 02:38

• The difference between the Egyptian and the Nordic Mysteries - Page 2 Crazy-man-205x300
    "Yeah, I'm a psychologically
    warped Egyptian/Nordic
    freak and I hate women."
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Wed 20 Oct 2010, 06:27

You are just a man caught up in a man's world. No big initiation currently available in this world me thinks...just the usual terrorsuspects.

No immortality, no glory....just bloody fields with rotting corpses and mindless ghosts feeding upon themselfs.

I'm just telling you how it is.
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Wed 20 Oct 2010, 07:43

Would make things a bit clearer if you were succinct and articulate
about exactly what it is you are attempting to convey to me.

And if it's any comfort for your seemingly hostile attitude towards
men, it can be confirmed it was a network of women who pulled
off 9/11 placing men in compromising positions called a 'man-in-the-
middle
attack.

Shocked
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Wed 20 Oct 2010, 11:49

I like women as much as I like men. Not much. I like humanity but have a hard time with 'how we are' alltogether.

Concerning your man-in-the-middle comparison, you know my answer already, I am resentful when I get manipulated
in this or any other way. But now I know that you would also resent it, how would I know by just considering your initial
comment on "women" in this thread

It's like a wish list isn't it, an impossibility but the idea of
meeting an intelligent, inquistitive, emotionally stable and
rational woman forever escapes me.

I suppose in one sense it would be a woman saying that about
me?

No, actually, women want to be "the man",...for the last 10.000 years or so. It's a rebalancingsubconsciouskind of act.

Maybe now you understand what I meant by saying 'you are a man caught up in a man's world'.
There are no ordained (sacred) women that do what ordained women usually would do. Or I should say:
there aren't enough of em in our world..to make a difference.
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Thu 21 Oct 2010, 12:39

rational woman

There is no such thing as a rational women. Even a 100% rational man is nothing but an imbalance.

The nature of a women's mind is not rationality. Women may try to compete with men's rationality to please the norm, but that's the cru of the problem. What is the opposite of rationality? Irrationality? No, that's only a word to discribe the other form of intelligence that is contrary to what we call rationality. The opposite is scary to most people because it cannot be controlled. I call it intuition. Intuition is naturally stronger in women. Anybody who has ever admitted to trust their intuition alone is called foolish. Intuition is to know from within, that stuff is accumulated by an active right brain hemisphere. Only now is modern science starting to pay slight interest. Did you know that your "rational" left brain can process 40 information units per second, whereas your right brain hemisphere can process TWENTY MILLION units per second? At least that's what these fine doctors have recorded with their nice technical equipment. Are we really doomed and defect by nature or are we simply imbalanced because society forces young folks to conform to mostly use and value their left brain activity..As long as rationality is equated with being intelligent and everything else with lacking it will people feel "defect".

The tradgedy of Eve is that she isn't a women, she is a clone of of Adam.

The tradgedy of Adam was his inability to accept Lillith's right to express and exercise her intelligence.

You can think about that for a moment and see the deeper truth of these methaphors..

Or you can keep trying to create "the perfect women" out of your ripcage only to be confronted with a clone
that reflects the weakness and imbalance of the world which you would like to forget about.

Alas...only impeccable truth and not half of it will set you free.

Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  KapitanScarlet Sat 30 Oct 2010, 02:12

What is the opposite of rationality? Irrationality? No, that's only a word to discribe the other form of intelligence that is contrary to what we call rationality.
I come back to the Aristotle quote ..... "Science is where Mankind has developed the concept of Certainty.
Therefore it follows that the function that led to science being developed is the master of certainty.
The master consciousness function that constructed the certaintys of science is Intuition"
To be Rational is to cultivate the ability to reason using proportions of deductive and even some inductive thought
But why has Rational developed ?
It must be because it is a language of technology and also that it is a language used for discipline
And like it or not, humans do require some discipline
But to be too rational at all times may indeed starve the soul of something vital and also lead one too become predictable
The opposite is scary to most people because it cannot be controlled. I call it intuition. Intuition is naturally stronger in women.
Can it be proven that intuition is naturally stronger in women , using rational Very Happy

But the real question is, where does intuition seed from , i think the transcendentalists can answer that question better than the rationalists

I am wondering if we humans are bringing in technology, and transmuting our consciousness into it, for the sole purpose of evolution. The question being, for whose evolution? Or I could be out of my mind and wrong.

Maybe this technology will begin to study , map and record intuition as it operates in the virtual world , and show that true intuition only operates just out of analytical comprehension , all else is subconscious hypnotics proposing itself as intuition
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Sun 31 Oct 2010, 12:25

Science engages the mind (intellect), intuition comes from the heart.

There is a difference between curing and healing.

To cure somebody you engage science and a method (modern medicine),

to heal somebody you use the knowledge of the heart,

because you are a "wounded healer" you are relating to the experience of pain. (natural healer).
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Sun 31 Oct 2010, 22:34

A good comparison , cures and healing , but i think cures and their methods are required when the healer has forgotten their skills, but the cures should only be a temporary healing memory jog that then re-establishes the art of healing the self , not an end in themselfs as they seem to be promoted as today
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  Sputnik Tue 02 Nov 2010, 14:29

Kapis wrote:A good comparison , cures and healing , but i think cures and their methods are required when the healer has forgotten their skills, but the cures should only be a temporary healing memory jog that then re-establishes the art of healing the self , not an end in themselfs as they seem to be promoted as today

I am going to apply for a medical training to become a nurse assistent. 9 month studying at the college and 3 month
internship in a hospital. I have to do it to get a licence. Then I can take care for outpatients legally.

Keep your fingers crossed for me that the german state is going to invest in me. Smile

Maybe this is going to be another nordic initiation for me....let's see...
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2